Author Topic: A lot of people here downplay genetics and say 'it's just an excuse' but  (Read 5628 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
so you're sticking to your claim to be bigger than champion natural bodybuilders, including the cheaters.

if you're currently at 7%, you should diet down for a few weeks, do a show, pick up a trophy, and establish yourself as one of the best natural bodybuilders of all time.
Bodybuilding is about illusion.  Take a guy with a 28" waist, shredded, low lats, etc...he could weigh 170lbs, but look 10x better.
I have a blocky waist, poor triceps, high lat inserts, calves are too big for quads, etc.
I have zero interest in putting on a thong and oiling myself up.  Any time someone comes up to me and says, "You should compete."  I say, "Why bother?" haha  That's great is you're into, I've never been, aside from lifting. Nor do I think I'd rule the natural bb scene either.  Plenty of natural guys who look awesome, that compete.
N

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
you guys are clowns if you believe that claim

Croatch may be semi retarded and a dicks length away from being a midget, but he's a big dude. I believe his claim, props to him. Just lay off busting the juicers balls(whats left of them) ;D

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
Damn you spanish people get pissed!

thats not spanish dude...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.

Croatch may be semi retarded and a dicks length away from being a midget, but he's a big dude. I believe his claim, props to him. Just lay off busting the juicers balls(whats left of them) ;D
Dude, that had me rolling.  A dicks length away from being a midget...haha ;D
Getbig, funnier than any sitcom...other than The Office.
N

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Spirit of Truth

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
German.

I know dude just seeing how many people would fall for it and correct me! 2 for 2
Spirit of Truth

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
i believe croatch. i saw a youtube of him being in love with himself and his physique looked very strong and powerful. i said to myself ' i think he must train 5x5 or 1/2 sets to failure, very, very heavy.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I know dude just seeing how many people would fall for it and correct me! 2 for 2

Team Third Reich always at your service!
I hate the State.

mass 04

• Getbig V
Great Post.... On the money as usual

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Bodybuilding is about illusion.  Take a guy with a 28" waist, shredded, low lats, etc...he could weigh 170lbs, but look 10x better.
I have a blocky waist, poor triceps, high lat inserts, calves are too big for quads, etc.
I have zero interest in putting on a thong and oiling myself up.  Any time someone comes up to me and says, "You should compete."  I say, "Why bother?" haha  That's great is you're into, I've never been, aside from lifting. Nor do I think I'd rule the natural bb scene either.  Plenty of natural guys who look awesome, that compete.

this has nothing to do with shape or illusion, doofus. the basic rule of thumb is that a natural under six feet tall will almost never (key word being almost) be on stage at 200 pounds. yet, five inches under the six foot mark you claim you could do it.

thus, you're claiming to have genetics in somewhere around the 99.9th percentile.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
Great Post.... On the money as usual

Nice Post... Spot on as Usual
Spirit of Truth

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper

thus, you're claiming to have genetics in somewhere around the 99.9th percentile.

and a person like that could very well wind up on a bodybuilding board. in fact, its very likely they would.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
this has nothing to do with shape or illusion, doofus. the basic rule of thumb is that a natural under six feet tall will almost never (key word being almost) be on stage at 200 pounds. yet, five inches under the six foot mark you claim you could do it.

Hi GH15.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Team Third Reich always at your service!

Post reported  >:(

Verunglimpfung arischer Werte - wir sprechen uns im Fuehrerbunker du Arsch  ;D

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

They are called naturals...

Next topic......

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
the quest for maximum and utlimate mass as a natural is pointless.

naturals can only achieve chiseled and sculpted HEALTHY physiques, nothing else.

Tombo

• Getbig V
shoot anyone who wants that ay flag?

not everyone can afford let alone be bothered with the extra hassles juice can bring (i'd consider it, but atm no)