Author Topic: Top 6 Mr olympia 1992  (Read 19771 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Top 6 Mr olympia 1992
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2008, 05:38:39 PM »
Gut?

yes even Mr. Levrone developed a gut due to the stupid judges awarding ugly physiques like dorian's

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2008, 05:46:07 PM »
yes even Mr. Levrone developed a gut due to the stupid judges awarding ugly physiques like dorian's

E

Excuses , excuses its all you have left , what was the excuse after Yates retired? he couldn't beat Coleman anymore so what excuse will you rely on ? the Hulkster one politics? lol

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2008, 05:51:29 PM »
Excuses , excuses its all you have left , what was the excuse after Yates retired? he couldn't beat Coleman anymore so what excuse will you rely on ? the Hulkster one politics? lol

his physique didn't get ugly enough, he developed a thicker waist but not as thick as dorian's :P

and i think coleman deserved his first two O's, he owns dorian too

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2008, 05:58:59 PM »
his physique didn't get ugly enough, he developed a thicker waist but not as thick as dorian's :P

and i think coleman deserved his first two O's, he owns dorian too

E

yeah sure he did  ::) you're like Hulkster , and Sharma , and pumpster you're all losers you hate Dorian because he crushed your heros  ;) losers find comfort in each other

Levrone wasn't built right to beat Yates the was ONE and only one man with the tools & the talent to beat Yates and that was a spot-on Flex Wheeler and even then he'd have his hands full

Kevin couldn't pull it all together , you either got the 250 pound Kevin who was lacking in density & dryness or you got the 235 pounds Kevin hard & dry but not where near big enough to do damage to a Yates 30 pounds heavier with better conditioning , you're fucked either way.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2008, 06:03:39 PM »

I'm curious to see if EARL vs ND  can compare to a HULKSTER vs ND

hmmmmmmmmmmmm  ;D
just not good enough

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2008, 06:05:42 PM »
Yates looks awesome there.. I don't think any pro bb'er had a better back.  :o

Post-tear is a different story, but props and respect here because it's due!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2008, 06:06:46 PM »
yeah sure he did  ::) you're like Hulkster , and Sharma , and pumpster you're all losers you hate Dorian because he crushed your heros  ;) losers find comfort in each other

Levrone wasn't built right to beat Yates the was ONE and only one man with the tools & the talent to beat Yates and that was a spot-on Flex Wheeler and even then he'd have his hands full

Kevin couldn't pull it all together , you either got the 250 pound Kevin who was lacking in density & dryness or you got the 235 pounds Kevin hard & dry but not where near big enough to do damage to a Yates 30 pounds heavier with better conditioning , you're fucked either way.

would you seriously rather look like dorian?

yates had bigger calves and back, that's it and you can state numbers if you want, just don't forget that a larger waistline makes the numbers go up ;)

who cares about conditioning when the shape of your muscles is crap?

his body ruined the sport and for that reason yes i do hate him

E
E

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2008, 06:10:05 PM »

No, this is where you are wrong. if there is hate for Yates then it precisely because he DID NOT crush these people. He was given the worst gifts and most outrageous descisions in the histroy of the sport. He only won , fairly, maybe 2 crowns. In 97 Nasser killed him. he looked totally vile and repugnant with a pregnant gut, torn to shit disgusting arms, aids man quads. He stole that olympia and many others from more deserving athletes.
 If Nasser had been a white American called Jack Johnson ansd the scorecards of the judges who had YATES AS LOW AS 4TH had been used, then Nasser would take his trophy home.

Yates is not hated becuased he crushed, no, he was crushed but still this former convict runs off with the prize. He is a scumbag.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2008, 06:11:58 PM »

would you seriously rather look like dorian?

yates had bigger calves and back, that's it and you can state numbers if you want, just don't forget that a larger waistline makes the numbers go up ;)

who cares about conditioning when the shape of your muscles is crap?

his body ruined the sport and for that reason yes i do hate him

E

I would rather look like Steve Reeves I would NEVER want to look like Yates that has absolutely nothing to do with it . Yates had more than just a bigger back and calves ! and Dorian never won because he was aesthetic either he won because he had the most amount of conditioned muscle with great balance & proportion .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2008, 06:14:55 PM »
No, this is where you are wrong. if there is hate for Yates then it precisely because he DID NOT crush these people. He was given the worst gifts and most outrageous descisions in the histroy of the sport. He only won , fairly, maybe 2 crowns. In 97 Nasser killed him. he looked totally vile and repugnant with a pregnant gut, torn to shit disgusting arms, aids man quads. He stole that olympia and many others from more deserving athletes.
 If Nasser had been a white American called Jack Johnson ansd the scorecards of the judges who had YATES AS LOW AS 4TH had been used, then Nasser would take his trophy home.

Yates is not hated becuased he crushed, no, he was crushed but still this former convict runs off with the prize. He is a scumbag.

Again your response aren't even worthy of a real response anyway , you keep saying this nonsense about the scorecards they throw out the highs & lows in EVERY contest thats not unique and he still won with straight firsts

I personally don't think Yates should have won in 1997 but Nasser was good but not that so overwhelmingly great to beat Yates outright that particular year and you post one pic of Yates from 97 and Nasser from 98 lol this proves what? nothing

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2008, 06:16:15 PM »
I would rather look like Steve Reeves I would NEVER want to look like Yates that has absolutely nothing to do with it . Yates had more than just a bigger back and calves ! and Dorian never won because he was aesthetic either he won because he had the most amount of conditioned muscle with great balance & proportion .

who would you rather look like between dorian and Mr. Levrone?

yeah i know he never won because of aesthetics, why should it be important for a body to actually look pleasing to the eye? ::)

i just watched the video again, dorian grabs Mr. Levrone's hand because he knows he is levrOWNED 8)

it's funny how he said that he hopes to do a lot for the sport, at the time i didn't think that meant killing the sport :'(

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2008, 06:19:46 PM »
I would NEVER want to look like Yates that has absolutely nothing to do with it .

so you admit that he looks like shit

enough of this "judging criteria" nonsense you always talk about

how do you defend a guy you would "NEVER" want to look like

gee i wonder why bodybuilding is losing and not gaining fans ::)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2008, 06:26:13 PM »
who would you rather look like between dorian and Mr. Levrone?

yeah i know he never won because of aesthetics, why should it be important for a body to actually look pleasing to the eye? ::)

i just watched the video again, dorian grabs Mr. Levrone's hand because he knows he is levrOWNED 8)

it's funny how he said that he hopes to do a lot for the sport, at the time i didn't think that meant killing the sport :'(

E

I would rather look like Levrone a lighter one at that but again it has nothing to do with my preferences it has to do with what the judges would pick and thats Yates and he had no gut in 92

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2008, 06:30:49 PM »
so you admit that he looks like shit

enough of this "judging criteria" nonsense you always talk about

how do you defend a guy you would "NEVER" want to look like

gee i wonder why bodybuilding is losing and not gaining fans ::)

E

No he didn't look like ' shit ' I think at his best he looked amazing but not what I would want to look like .

and in 1993 I was rooting for Flex Wheeler I couldn't comprehend why and how Yates beat him I was dumbfounded until I learned how contests were actually judged , Dorian has the best balance & proportion , the best density & dryness and was also the biggest and he could effectively pose and thats exactly why he won

you're solely basing your opinion on personal preference and maketability which is ok I'm saying thats not what judges do they .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2008, 06:35:42 PM »
if there is hate for Yates then it precisely because he DID NOT crush these people. He was given the worst gifts and most outrageous descisions in the histroy of the sport. He only won , fairly, maybe 2 crowns. In 97 Nasser killed him. he looked totally vile and repugnant with a pregnant gut, torn to shit disgusting arms, aids man quads. He stole that olympia and many others from more deserving athletes.

extreme wording aside, there is a lot of truth to this.

Yates gets a lot of bad press precisely because he did NOT crush the people that the judges claim he did for a lot of his wins, particularly post tear. everyone sees and agrees with this (except for ND and his two bitches of course).

the 'aids man' quads comment cracks me up though, because I'll be damned if it isn't true: 8)

Flower Boy Ran Away

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2008, 06:39:55 PM »
Post tear Yates didn't beat a lot of competition let alone "crush" them hahahaha

Did his reputation carry on from 1993 or what?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2008, 06:41:35 PM »
Post tear Yates didn't beat a lot of competition let alone "crush" them hahahaha

yes. What Uncle Joe says, goes.

see Ms. olympia 1994 for an even more drastic example.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2008, 06:42:27 PM »
extreme wording aside, there is a lot of truth to this.

Yates gets a lot of bad press precisely because he did NOT crush the people that the judges claim he did for a lot of his wins, particularly post tear. everyone sees and agrees with this (except for ND and his two bitches of course).

the 'aids man' quads comment cracks me up though, because I'll be damned if it isn't true: 8)

Same contest you think one pic makes a whole contest you're looking for some consolation after the ASS-POUNDING you took in the 99 Olympia thread by Kevin Horton  ;) you still failed

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2008, 06:46:35 PM »

94 was no contest anyone who thinks otherwise his entitled to their opinion , 1995 was just manslaughter on par with 1993 if ANYONE claims otherwise they will be laughed at , 1996 no contest , 1997 he should have lost in my opinion or Nasser should have forced a close call but Yates beat him deal with it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2008, 06:50:20 PM »
Yates stood alone in 92 on

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2008, 06:54:31 PM »

even back then you can see how Shawn would one day own dorian.

look at how well he compares in the back double bi. and side tri :o
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2008, 06:56:39 PM »
even back then you can see how Shawn would one day own dorian.

look at how well he compares in the back double bi. and side tri :o

Just like Flex won in 1993 huh? lol stick to letting us people in the know critique contests because you're fucking retarded  ;)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2008, 06:58:17 PM »
Same contest you think one pic makes a whole contest you're looking for some consolation after the ASS-POUNDING you took in the 99 Olympia thread by Kevin Horton  ;) you still failed

Never saw that last picture.
Clearly shows to newbies why Dorian won even in his worst year, 1997.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2008, 07:02:01 PM »

hmmm...

Those pics show one of Kevin Levrone's biggest shortcomings throughout his career.. No lowerback thickness.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2008, 07:02:34 PM »
Never saw that last picture.
Clearly shows to newbies why Dorian won in his worst year, 1997.

Right but these guys will continuously post a front double bicep pic , like I said again contests aren't judge by a single photo