Author Topic: Kevin Levrone's Legacy  (Read 22045 times)

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
Re: Kevin Levrone's Legacy
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2008, 08:25:38 AM »
thats where you're wrong; long time natural bodybuilders look better than him and i doubt he would look as good as they do training naturally himself, if he still trained that's it. He would look AS GOOD as em at best.

It's so fucking obvious in everybody's mind now that it's all and only about drugs... Chick being so insecure about steroids use revealed by jay cutler is a dead give away; steroids is their magic potion, it's their whole straight and without it they are nothing, hence the addiction and the lies that goes with it.

Hey Einstein, what part of retired do you not understand? Kevin doesn't train any longer. He lives like a normal person and is trying to get into acting. No one would take him seriously if he was walking around weighing 260 looking all roided up.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2008, 08:27:04 AM »
Hey Einstein, what part of retired do you not understand? Kevin doesn't train any longer. He lives like a normal person and is trying to get into acting. No one would take him seriously if he was walking around weighing 260 looking all roided up.

Hey, Mark when is your next fight?
Spirit of Truth

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2008, 08:37:40 AM »

I disagree with you completely.  Levrone is a good looking guy, and probably would do better
at about 230 if he didn't flaunt his muscle.  He at least could keep ripped up and not
become a slob like Ray.

I can understand though how working out would be a chore to them though
Most are all show no go!

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2008, 08:42:24 AM »
I disagree with you completely.  Levrone is a good looking guy, and probably would do better
at about 230 if he didn't flaunt his muscle.  He at least could keep ripped up and not
become a slob like Ray.

I can understand though how working out would be a chore to them though

Well, then he wouldn't be retired from bodybuilding would he?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2008, 08:46:37 AM »
The video would've been even better with all natural Flex Wheeler joining in on the posing. Hell, bring in Mike Morris too for a real posedown. Tom Prince could be a judge.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2008, 09:03:22 AM »
First let me say this, Levrone is one of my all-time favourite bodybuilders. This video, however, really brings "things" into perspective.

I am impressed he is able to overcome the dreaded vanity / ego of most physique pros and expose himself in such a fashion.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2008, 09:10:12 AM »
still looks better than most of the douche bags on here

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2008, 09:11:46 AM »
I'm a little surprised to see him parody himself like this. Seems he's lost even more size and cuts since "Backlash" and "Redline".  I'm not sure why he wants to be so de-trained. I can understand him not wanting to look like a 250 pound bodybuilder for film work, but since he doesn't have a huge acting resume, he needs to at least keep a shredded body (like Stallone in Rambo 2 and 3) as one of his strongpoints. This video is pretty amusing but I don't see how it will help further his film career. Having said that, Levrone has always impressed me with his diversity and the fact that he was a singer in his band, does acting, has probably kept his health. That's more than you can say for most all the Pro bodybuilders.

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2008, 09:11:55 AM »
He's a joke now.......

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2008, 09:14:32 AM »
still looks better than most of the douche bags on here

for once, I wouldnt confirm this.

Actually he looks worse than most natural recreational lifters who may post on here.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2008, 09:16:44 AM »

Actually he looks worse than most natural recreational lifters who may post on here.
have you seen columbusdude?.......niggah shit yo

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2008, 09:21:25 AM »
Severe lack of sense of humour on here! Lighten up. Levrone WAS hardcore, now he isn't. Big deal, the clip is pretty funny, enjoy it for what it is!

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2008, 09:23:02 AM »
erm, i think what most people are saying here, being mostly recreational natural weights lifters with at least abs, bis and tris, is that levrone nowadays doesnt even have a slightly developped bodypart on his whole body.

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2008, 09:30:53 AM »

Post a picture of your "trailer park" looking ass, fatty. ::)

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2008, 09:32:17 AM »
erm, i think what most people are saying here, being mostly recreational natural weights lifters with at least abs, bis and tris, is that levrone nowadays doesnt even have a slightly developped bodypart on his whole body.
Not true. Dude is small but does have "developed" muscles

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2008, 09:33:17 AM »
Not true. Dude is small but does have "developed" muscles

Yes. Still has abs.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2008, 09:33:45 AM »
i think its amazing that he's able to do it,,, i know lads who barely leave the house when there unable to train and lost size, or if they do they wear 3 jumpers etc... takes alot to get over that mindset

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2008, 10:02:06 AM »

yeah he should have stayed that way, i would give my left ball to have that physique.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2008, 10:13:14 AM »
yeah he should have stayed that way, i would give my left ball to have that physique.
seems like you can only look like that (in that pic) being on steroids ...

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2008, 10:15:54 AM »
thats where you're wrong; long time natural bodybuilders look better than him and i doubt he would look as good as they do training naturally himself, if he still trained that's it. He would look AS GOOD as em at best.

It's so fucking obvious in everybody's mind now that it's all and only about drugs... Chick being so insecure about steroids use revealed by jay cutler is a dead give away; steroids is their magic potion, it's their whole strenght and without it they are nothing, hence the addiction and the lies that goes with it.

Shut Up NOOB.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2008, 10:16:47 AM »
seems like you can only look like that (in that pic) being on steroids ...

only a few can get away with that naturally.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2008, 10:17:34 AM »
Well, here is the thing... 

Sure, Kevin wants to move on to "Bigger" & "Better" things, but, in reality, I think we all know that bodybuilding will forever be his bigger and better thing, so much so that no one will remember him for anything more substantial than his career as a Professional bodybuilder.  Granted, I'm sure his family and friends will remember him for much greater things, but the average joe will immortalize him as a bodybuilding legend.

That being said, the least he can do for his legacy is at least remain in shape or better than the average man.  I know what some of you will say, "He only did that for that limited time role", yet, frankly, we've seen Levrone off for quite some time now.  He can keep the small frame and stay at a lean 190 pounds, but not prance around like a 3rd tier actor with a pot belly, that shit was just degrading.

Although I'm not sure, I don't ever recall Arnold directly mocking his past career as a bodybuilder on any of his films, quite the contrary, on most of his films you can still see him paying some tribute by striking a pose of some sort or flexing away.

Do yourself and this "sport" a favor and stay looking like this..

"1"

Funny thing is that people were calling him "small" back when he looked like this too.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2008, 10:18:30 AM »
Funny thing is that people were calling him "small" back when he looked like this too.

haha exactly. that would still be considered very freaky for regular joes.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2008, 10:19:25 AM »
HAHAHAHA Levrone is a truly pitiful site. This man shoot his deltoids full of synthol yet pumpkinheads try to say only nasser do this, when in fact Nasser NEVER used synthol at all. LEVRONE WAS PUMPED FULL OF SYNTHOL and now he look terrible while Nasser is STILL 300LB WITH FULLY RIPPED ABS.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2008, 10:20:19 AM »
HAHAHAHA Levrone is a truly pitiful site. This man shoot his deltoids full of synthol yet pumpkinheads try to say only nasser do this, when in fact Nasser NEVER used synthol at all. LEVRONE WAS PUMPED FULL OF SYNTHOL and now he look terrible while Nasser is STILL 300LB WITH FULLY RIPPED ABS.

what a tub of lard.