Author Topic: Kevin Levrone's Legacy  (Read 21864 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Kevin Levrone's Legacy
« Reply #125 on: June 18, 2008, 06:04:09 PM »
The Rock was paid 5 million dollars for his first film with only having a WWE backround...For any actor, anytime you can put something on your resume' that can be reviewed to show range is a good thing...This little skit may be stupid to the untrained eye but it does show some of Kevin's range...And thats a good thing...

Except the rock made sure he looked good first. Paying customers cared more about that then "range". Details, details.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2008, 06:18:37 PM »
So Leverones trying to break into acting with his acting skills, not his best asset, his physique,  :-\ sure no one wants to see a mass monster but i doubt if Arnold or The Rock would let them selves down like that for a ten minute pilot. Wasnt he a rockstar  ::) no so long ago.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #127 on: June 18, 2008, 10:12:34 PM »
So Leverones trying to break into acting with his acting skills, not his best asset, his physique,  :-\ sure no one wants to see a mass monster but i doubt if Arnold or The Rock would let them selves down like that for a ten minute pilot. Wasnt he a rockstar  ::) no so long ago.

Levrone can look three times better then the Rock has ever looked in one months time! And thats a fact...The rock does have charisma and i will give him that...We all just don't know what Levrone is capable of just yet...This retarded skit(which i love by the way) does show more range then we have seen Kevin in...So who knows what the future holds...The Rock has a fucking strydom helmet on top of his head and has elbrows done by the same girl that does Blokes...So the door is wide open for Kevin...

And Hollywood is run by jews and Queers...So this little piece done by Kevin will get the queers juices following for sure...

The fact that Kevin is doing better then 98.5% of all other actors in Hollywood in such a short time is saying something, don't ya think?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #128 on: June 18, 2008, 11:08:44 PM »
If you peeps are so keen on seeing Kev back in his "Full Blown" glory and epic mass, offer him some money to do it.

I am certain he could blow up fairly quick if the money was right.

Q

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #129 on: June 19, 2008, 03:57:27 AM »
Yes, he used Robert De Niro as a consultant. He was very impressed by De Niro's method approach to weight gain in his roles as Jake La Motta and Al Capone in Raging Bull and The untouchables . He wanted to do something similar for his role as Hollywood Levrone. There is a really interesting article about Kevin's preparation for this seminal moment in screen history in EMPIRE magazine.

Apparently when De Niro saw this film he phoned Marty (Scorcese) and said 'I think we just found the new me'!

I can see an Oscar in the cabinet next to his Olympia runner up medals in the near future.

hahahahaha! :D

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: June 19, 2008, 07:59:25 AM »
ok, levrone sold his gym, doesnt bodybuild for money, so what does he do for a living exactly?

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #131 on: June 19, 2008, 12:09:58 PM »
ok, levrone sold his gym, doesnt bodybuild for money, so what does he do for a living exactly?

Acting, why?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #132 on: June 19, 2008, 12:11:57 PM »
Acting, why?

Is that what he calls it?

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: June 19, 2008, 03:25:00 PM »