Author Topic: Q for Bob Chic  (Read 4856 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Q for Bob Chic
« on: June 15, 2008, 09:17:54 PM »
Hey Bob.
If bigger stronger faster goes to disc will BB.COM be selling it?

http://www.biggerstrongerfastermovie.com/

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Q for Bob Chic
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 09:20:30 PM »
This is a great question! I wonder if they will sell it on the site store?
In my opinion , pro bodybuilding shoud avoid any serious look into the steroid issue, seriously :-X

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 09:23:10 PM »
Hey Bob.
If bigger stronger faster goes to disc will BB.COM be selling it?

http://www.biggerstrongerfastermovie.com/

Doubt it...why would we?

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 09:24:55 PM »
Doubt it...why would we?

why would they sell somethign tht actually has the word STEOROID somewhere in it...  :o

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 09:25:59 PM »
Doubt it...why would we?
This distancing from the film and the no drug gossip by FLEX is the only practical way to go.
The current political climate is more witch hunt than trying to make sensible solutions.
It might suprise some here to see me saying this, but I love bodybuilding and want the best for it and the pros I admire.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 09:31:51 PM »
Doubt it...why would we?

Bob did they try to talk to you about being in the movie?

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 09:33:11 PM »
This distancing from the film and the no drug gossip by FLEX is the only practical way to go.
The current political climate is more witch hunt than trying to make sensible solutions.
It might suprise some here to see me saying this, but I love bodybuilding and want the best for it and the pros I admire.

i love when they write an article about jay, they only say, jay cutler bla bla bla with his cartoonish jaw! i would love to see someone actually printing an article saying FUCKING HUGE GH JAW  :P

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 09:38:23 PM »
Doubt it...why would we?
Well its a "bodybuilding" based film , you sell these do you not? or would the fact that the honesty of those in the film damage the supplements sales that BB.COM base there livlyhood on?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 09:41:25 PM »
why would they sell somethign tht actually has the word STEOROID somewhere in it...  :o
;D ;D
Considering alot of the supps sold on the site promise steroid like gains and the guys who promote these supps are basicly comming clean saying that supps are rubbish and steroids build there bodies along with diet training etc

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2008, 06:34:40 AM »
Well its a "bodybuilding" based film , you sell these do you not? or would the fact that the honesty of those in the film damage the supplements sales that BB.COM base there livlyhood on?

Actually...it's not really a "bodybuilding" based film...it's a steroid/ anti supplement based film. Were in the business to sell supplements.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2008, 06:37:36 AM »
Were in the business to sell supplements.

Speaking of,just bought a bunch.thanks for the free shirt. :)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2008, 06:53:56 AM »
Translation: we are making a fucking fortune using steroid/HGH/insulin monsters to sell expensive fart powders to gullible skinny-fats. This pesky film is exposing that. No way will we sell a film that highlights our multi-million dollar fraud.
O

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2008, 06:57:55 AM »
Translation: we are making a fucking fortune using steroid/HGH/insulin monsters to sell expensive fart powders to gullible skinny-fats. This pesky film is exposing that. No way will we sell a film that highlights our multi-million dollar fraud.

It's called advertising....no different than believing georgous women will start ripping your clothes off from using Axe deoderant spray...or weight loss pills that make you 50 lbs lighter without dieting...or any celebrity endorsing anything.

Welcome to the world....

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2008, 07:05:31 AM »
It's called advertising....no different than believing georgous women will start ripping your clothes off from using Axe deoderant spray...or weight loss pills that make you 50 lbs lighter without dieting...or any celebrity endorsing anything.

Welcome to the world....
GOOD POST CHIC...it's what u do with that spray,pill,or protein supp,stay's in the cabinent waste of money ,used and brings results whether hot chick,a little more definiton or some muscle all is good.nobody said using these things are gonna change the world dramatically.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2008, 07:09:35 AM »

Welcome to the world....

O

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2008, 07:10:10 AM »

Welcome to the world....

its called semi legalized scamming.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2008, 07:15:09 AM »
To be fair Bob does acknowledge that the supplement industry is a scam using major league drug addicts to sell worthless powders. Bob has no problem with this because other industries do similar things.

He does admit though that it is a con.
O

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2008, 07:56:27 AM »

Welcome to the world....
;)

checkmate!
just not good enough

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2008, 08:00:01 AM »

Well they already sell actual anabolic steroids on the site so why not?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2008, 08:25:14 AM »
To be fair Bob does acknowledge that the supplement industry is a scam using major league drug addicts to sell worthless powders. Bob has no problem with this because other industries do similar things.

He does admit though that it is a con.

Props to him for that.  I remember those moments of candid honesty.  It was refreshing.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2008, 08:45:16 AM »
;)

checkmate!

No, not at all, because I wouldn't dispute that advertising constantly flirts with being false advertising. I don't doubt that they use supermodels and women with multiple facelifts to push expensive creams. I don't doubt that people who've had lipo and gastric bands try to market their fatloss as being the result of a certain 'system' or useless machine.

No, my point was simply that bbing.com would not want to promote a film that demonstrates that the supplement industry is a scam that uses heavy drug users to promote essentially worthless potions and snake oils.

Bob did not disagree. In fact, he readily agreed and indeed stated that this is exactly why his employers would not want to sell the film. Bob's answer is that advertising is a shitty business , he agrees that full on drug users are used to exploit the naivety of skinny-fats.

We actually both agree with each other  ;)
O

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2008, 08:50:52 AM »
No, my point was simply that bbing.com would not want to promote a film that demonstrates that the supplement industry is a scam that uses heavy drug users to promote essentially worthless potions and snake oils.

bb.com is a gateway to "real" steroids. It does a lot to promote them IMO. Go look at the supp forum. Every other post is about stacks and hormones and "PCTs" with drug guru Patrick Arnold advising them. It's not a big step to go for the real juice.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2008, 08:53:53 AM »
bb.com is a gateway to "real" steroids. It does a lot to promote them IMO. Go look at the supp forum. Every other post is about stacks and hormones and "PCTs" with drug guru Patrick Arnold advising them. It's not a big step to go for the real juice.

Maybe on the forums but the supersite itself is full of the usual myriad products that do all sorts of crazy science stuff to your body to give you 'steroid like gains'..only to be discontinued after a few months.
O

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2008, 06:26:10 PM »
Actually...it's not really a "bodybuilding" based film...it's a steroid/ anti supplement based film. Were in the business to sell supplements.
So are you saying steroids have nothing to do with BB?  ???
The anti supp part I think is needed , its time to clean house and stop the bullshit.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2008, 09:00:40 PM »
So are you saying steroids have nothing to do with BB?  ???
The anti supp part I think is needed , its time to clean house and stop the bullshit.

Is that what you got out of my post?