Author Topic: Latest Poll: Half Say Not Comfortable With Obama's Experience  (Read 4271 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: Latest Poll: Half Say Not Comfortable With Obama's Experience
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2008, 06:30:46 PM »
Not to be an asshole, but regardless of where you finish in your class, at the three military academies, every person is very intelligent. There are no dumb schmucks in any of those schools.

Regardless, Obama's track record is pretty atrocious. He's done basically nothing since he was elected. Pushed next to no bills through and has spent most of his time being groomed to run for the Presidency.

Frankly, both choices both suck dick.

Team Military Junta!!!!!!

I am not saying the academies are 'dumb', or that he is, but still don't think graduating at the bottom is too hot for a 'President'. 894 people scored higher that year alone. Also, I don't think they are comparable to the Ivy Leagues are they? [don't know]. I do know Ivy Leagues cater to the best from around the world which alone makes that a serious thing.

I just hold any potential presidents to a higher standards than the general public, pretty much expect stellar resumes...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2008, 06:34:20 PM »
Bottom line...people will vote for Obama because he is Black and claims to represent "change".  Ask any one of those idiots what his political stance is (on any issues) and they will tell you he stands for "change".  That's a scary fucking thought.

Both candidates suck but if you couple McCain's experience with someone who will fix this shit economy and dollar then they would be a good team.

I'm not voting for Obama because he is black

Why the fuck would I care about the color of his skin??

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2008, 06:35:43 PM »
Shay Laren, Penthouse model. 22 years old.  :D

Here's a few of the pics I got of her.

how about a larger version of that little jiggle jig she's doing in your avatar

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2008, 06:35:54 PM »
I am not saying the academies are 'dumb', or that he is, but still don't think graduating at the bottom is too hot for a 'President'. 894 people scored higher that year alone. Also, I don't think they are comparable to the Ivy Leagues are they? [don't know]. I do know Ivy Leagues cater to the best from around the world which alone makes that a serious thing.

I just hold any potential presidents to a higher standards than the general public, pretty much expect stellar resumes...

They're on par with the lower end of the Ivy League schools, if I had to say. You need two recommendations from people of the caliber of senators or governors (maybe congressman?) to even stand a chance at admittance. The average SAT scores were in the mid 1200s when it was out of 1600 if I recall. Not Ivy League level, but definitely top 25 state school level. I know there are a lot of Ivy League caliber kids at these schools, though.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2008, 06:37:21 PM »
They're on par with the lower end of the Ivy League schools, if I had to say. You need two recommendations from people of the caliber of senators or governors (maybe congressman?) to even stand a chance at admittance. The average SAT scores were in the mid 1200s when it was out of 1600 if I recall. Not Ivy League level, but definitely top 25 state school level. I know there are a lot of Ivy League caliber kids at these schools, though.

Cool, thanks BF.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2008, 06:38:54 PM »

Ulysses S Grant was at the bottom of his class, Robert E Lee was at the top.  How did that one end up?  The USMA was the second hardest school to get into, not sure now.

I'm not voting for Obama because he is black

Why the fuck would I care about the color of his skin??
  Watch the news and see what people say.  "Because he is black"..."it will make history"..."it will be a step in the right direction".  Pull your head out of the sand. 

Squishy face retard

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2008, 06:39:08 PM »

I'm sure this wasn't too hard for McCain to get.

He probably got a slot that should have gone to someone much more worthy

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2008, 06:48:00 PM »
how about a larger version of that little jiggle jig she's doing in your avatar

Photobucket won't work and I can't get the longer version of her putting her jeans on to upload. This one doesn't have the ass shot.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2008, 06:50:13 PM »
If he knew how to use a computer I could gloss over his grad rates.

I am perturbed that someone of my limited education seems to be quite capable of operating a PC quite well and he cannot send an email even. Age no excuse, my mom is old as the hills, even less education that me and she can use a PC no problem...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2008, 06:51:26 PM »
  Watch the news and see what people say.  "Because he is black"..."it will make history"..."it will be a step in the right direction".  Pull your head out of the sand. 

I haven't seen or heard one person say they are voting for Obama because he is black although I'm sure for some people that's all they need, just like for some people all they need to know is that McCain is white.

Personally, I couldn't give less of a shit about the color of someones skin....but that's just me.