Author Topic: No more cycles for me.... not worth the acne :_(  (Read 3668 times)

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
Re: No more cycles for me.... not worth the acne :_(
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2008, 02:51:51 PM »
The answer too your problem is.......go tanning. Bro, i have acne all over too, my right bicep/shoulder is really bad, same with my back, I have stretch marks all over, Im Irish too, so i have that white pale skin. Tanning is the best thing to do, also wash your body really good and if you have a girl, even better so she can wash your back.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2008, 09:34:34 PM »
i went to the doc today and i got some tetraciclin and some antibacterial cream.. (tetraciclin is some oral antibiotic)

hopefully this works !

fucking cists

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2008, 03:11:01 PM »
tetracycline?  no one uses that anymore, must have been a family doc!  haha.

anyway doxy works much better and you can get 20 tabs at wallmart for 4 bucks!  also ask him for benzoyl peroxide creamy wash...also 4 bucks at walmart.
you are gay.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2008, 06:14:28 PM »
I dont knwo abotu you guys but during cycles i get really bad backne... :'(
and it takes about 3 months to clear after im done with teh cycle...right now i have balck spots ....

...i hate having a decent size body and not being able to take my shirt off at the beach cause im too embarrased  :-[ :-[

any suggestions how to fix this a bit  :-\ :'(

Talk about throwing the baby out with the bathwater........

You don't stop cycling because of acne, you see a dermatologist and get some cream for that shit.

What's wrong with you, bro?   ???

If some acne is going to stop you from dosing, there have to be other things out there that will stop you as well.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...