Author Topic: "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" BOMBS At The Box Office!!!! Blame Will Harris....  (Read 5775 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
how much did it cost to produce? how much did it cost to market? actually who cares, anyone have a download link?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
First weekend, grossed $31,576 in 6 theaters for a per screen average of $5262.  not too bd

Second weekend, $50,966 in 19 theaters, average $2682

Third weekend, $42,770 in 26 theaters, not so good average of $1645

total gross to date $163,600

it'll do better on dvd

ja351

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
First weekend, grossed $31,576 in 6 theaters for a per screen average of $5262.  not too bd

it'll do better on dvd

No one in the public gives two shits about bodybuilding and they all know bbers are on gear....gays have more of a following the bb.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
maybe because it's in very few theaters

E

Exactly. If it were playing around me, I'd go see it.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
I thought this was a picture of Dorian for a second, lol.

No black eye, which gave it away....
HAHA, RON.....

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
somebody talked to me about this today... i was hoping they would be like, oh wow i didnt reealize the bad image steroids and bodybuilding have arent rue ect ect.... but instead i got told i was like this guy in the film whos parents say he is obsessed with his body and he sits aat home al day  doing steroids and working out and eating and that he lacks social askills because of it...     i was like YEAH, WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME MOTHER FUCKER ???!!!   and they said well i was just sayin... and i said "LISTEN UP, C UNT, DONT EVER "JUST SAY" TO ME ILL RIP YOUR FUCKIN HEAD OFF".... and they said "why are you yelling why are you so mad"  and i said " WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN ####?? HUH?? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY BITCH ??    FUCKING homo !!"

8)

congratulations for proving them you are that guy whos parents say you are obsessed with your body and that you sit at home all day getting laughed at from a messageboard memebers, doing steroids and working out, and lacking the needed social skills to achieve a normal ,decent life.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V

it'll do better on dvd
I dont think so.

Stark

• Getbig V
I dont think so.

Lol ditto on that, it would be impossible to do better on DVD, most people are going to rip it of isohunt anyways.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Lol ditto on that, it would be impossible to do better on DVD, most people are going to rip it of isohunt anyways.
Bodybuilding, who gives a fuck bout it?? i'll rip it off isohunt when a real copy surfaces.

Stark

• Getbig V
Bodybuilding, who gives a fuck bout it?? i'll rip it off isohunt when a real copy surfaces.

Chances are you can watch it on youtube anyways, but ye i rip it off as well and put it between Pumping Iron and Blood and Guts.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Isnt it weird that there isnt one legit copy online? 

All the other more popular movies - indy jones/hulk etc -  have torrents available but this particular "movie" has none.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V

All the other more popular movies - indy jones/hulk etc -  have torrents available but this particular "movie" has none.
yeah i know, the producers must have the only master copy, its not like they hired a huge distribution company to release it, its actually better for them to leak it and get more exposure

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

I downloaded the entire movie but when I opened it it said it was encrypted and I needed to go to some website and get a program to run it.  I din't want to do that.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I downloaded the entire movie but when I opened it it said it was encrypted and I needed to go to some website and get a program to run it.  I din't want to do that.
chances are you already downloaded the virus/trojan anyway fat moron.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
congratulations for proving them you are that guy whos parents say you are obsessed with your body and that you sit at home all day getting laughed at from a messageboard memebers, doing steroids and working out, and lacking the needed social skills to achieve a normal ,decent life.
what? was that you just admitting you have zero sense of humor ? can you re write that ? i think thats what im reading here

;)

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
It's not about bodybuilding.

The director was interviewed on a regular radio show (Adam Carolla). Listen to the podcast. Adam loved it and you'll hear they mention nothing about bodybuilding.

http://www.971freefm.com/episode_download.php?contentType=36&contentId=2628509

http://www.971freefm.com/episode_download.php?contentType=36&contentId=2628534

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Nobody cares; thats why

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
That's a rental movie.

No fucking way I'm shelling out 50 bucks to watch a glorified PBS documentary
$50 for a movie?
What kind of theater are you going to????

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Stick to torrents that have downloaders comments, Keith. If its fake someone will post a warning. Private torrent sites weed out the fakes but you have to maintain a respectable ratio.
Download with care on public torrents.

JohnnyVegas

it'll do better on dvd

It CAN'T do worse on DVD than what it grossed-$163K is fucking pathetic.

Their mistake was a limited release. They should have opened in AS MANY thaters as possible week 1 (which is hard because it is a doucmentary), but you don't open in 6 week 1 then jump to 26 in week 3.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Why couldn't MattT refer his clients in Dubai, India to this great film?

knny187

• Getbig V
Will's got 25" guns there

BayGBM

• Getbig V

Do people still buy DVDs?  Why when you can rent from Netflix or Blockbuster?  How many times can you watch the same DVD?  And if you DO want a copy in your library can't you just copy the DVD you rented? ???

I have a friend who owns 500 DVD and counting; he has now switched to BluRay disks; and he wonders why he never has any money.  ::)

I'll watch Bigger, Stronger, Faster, but only when it is on Netflix.

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
It is definitely worth seeing. It is very well done. If it is showing in your neighborhood, just shell out the damn money.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
its a recession, im saving me cash, not spending it on a independant movie