Author Topic: Broncaid question  (Read 11099 times)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
Re: Broncaid question
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2008, 04:08:57 PM »
If I am going to bump up to 50mg should I take this all at once or 2 different times.  Common sense would tell me 2 different times, but you never know.  What do you guys think?

2 times, but the most insane fat loss ever for me was 3x a day full ECA stack

6 am
12 pm
3 (or 4) pm

Felt like I was living in a David Lynch film though.  :-\

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2008, 10:44:54 AM »
Do you ever get asked what you want it for?

ONDEZNTS

• Getbig II
  • Go Hard or Go Home
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2008, 11:51:03 AM »
this is my first time using the ECA stack. Currently i'm running 1 bronkaid 25mg ephedrine sulfate 200mg caff. and a 81mg aspirin. The problem i'm running into is when i pee it does come out as fast, kinda like it's hard to pee but not. Anyone run into this problem before. I have always just ran a good fatburner with ephedra and never had any concerns

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2008, 01:54:28 PM »
no your good to go dude they dont ask questions, and if they do tell FUCK OFF  ;)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2008, 02:27:41 PM »
this is my first time using the ECA stack. Currently i'm running 1 bronkaid 25mg ephedrine sulfate 200mg caff. and a 81mg aspirin. The problem i'm running into is when i pee it does come out as fast, kinda like it's hard to pee but not. Anyone run into this problem before. I have always just ran a good fatburner with ephedra and never had any concerns

How much water are you taking in? Maybe everything seems like it's happening slower....

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2008, 03:36:12 PM »

They have no right to ask you anything – esp. if you’re in compliance.

Don’t draw attention to it. Don’t concoct some bullsh!t about a cough or congestion you can’t get rid of. And don’t start asking questions about it to sound naïve and innocent.
Don’t draw any attention to it.

Just go up to the counter and politely tell the pharmacist you would like to purchase a box of Broncaid. Have your DL and 12 bucks (or whatever) ready. Then, off you go.

Keep your receipt or pencil the purchase date on the box so that you know when you’re eligible to buy more again.
Then stock up before the asshole govt. implements more restrictions.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2008, 03:03:31 AM »
Okay when I went overseas I got some before I left to take on the plane with me since I have mild asthma and didnt want the hassle of trying to pass my inhaler through security.  Now I'm thinking of using them for fat loss since my vacation was pretty rough on my body, no working out, bad food, and beer every day for 2 weeks.

Question:  how many mg is suitable and safe for fat loss?

What is the active component of this? If it is a beta agonist, then it might be worth something for lipolytic effects, although as with all beta agonist the sympathomimetic effects might be dangerous and not worth it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The_Crusher

• Getbig II
  • It's not a workout until you bust blood vessels
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2008, 08:14:38 AM »

Thats your prostate becoming inflamed by the product your using. Lay off for a few days and the prostate will shrink back to normal size
easing the pressure off of the urethra.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2008, 05:51:04 PM »
Okay so I ran it a month and it did seem to help alot.  Abs starting to come in and I am still hovering around 215, which is suprising, figured I would have to be around 205 for that.  Really want to be under 200 by January with a full clean 6 pack, would be the first time since high school football(30 years old right now). 

Anyway I quit after 1 box and am now looking to run it again, my fat loss is slowing down.  This time I am looking for the full ECA stack, how many mg aspirin should I use? 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2008, 05:49:37 AM »
Okay so I ran it a month and it did seem to help alot.  Abs starting to come in and I am still hovering around 215, which is suprising, figured I would have to be around 205 for that.  Really want to be under 200 by January with a full clean 6 pack, would be the first time since high school football(30 years old right now). 

Anyway I quit after 1 box and am now looking to run it again, my fat loss is slowing down.  This time I am looking for the full ECA stack, how many mg aspirin should I use? 
6 ambien, 12 bronkaids, six cups of coffee and 10 aspirin every four hours will cut you up quite nicely.  :)
!

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2008, 08:10:20 AM »
6 ambien, 12 bronkaids, six cups of coffee and 10 aspirin every four hours will cut you up quite nicely.  :)

You sure that is enough?  I really want to get SHREDDED.  Maybe I should do that stack every 3 hours instead?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2008, 08:39:21 AM »
You sure that is enough?  I really want to get SHREDDED.  Maybe I should do that stack every 3 hours instead?
That would even better. However, you must start NOW.
!