Author Topic: Attn Gurus: What would u do to fix the mess that is TREY BREWER!  (Read 3056 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Attn Gurus: What would u do to fix the mess that is TREY BREWER!
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2008, 09:12:20 AM »
Excellent list there, TheBlockHead.

I think Trey is like many young bodybuilders... they overdo everything.  He overdid the bulking because he probably felt as big and strong as a house and had this vision of being 280 onstage and flattening everyone.  He realized at 15 weeks that he wasn't going to be able to lose it correctly, but had to do the TX guest posing anyway due to contract.  He did it, and knew he wouldn't be ready for this show without major muscle loss, and DNP did what had to be done to fo this show, which was required by contract.

I think he's doing the growing up that many young bodybuilders do, only he has to do it under the pressure of reading magazine articles about himself and seeing thousands of views on message boards about him.  That's pressure.  Cortisol levels thru the roof, no doubt.

He'll get quiet, and it'll be good for him.  Do what Sean Allen did... quietly put his head down and just work his ass off for a year or two, and come back and do the talking with a win.  All the hype huge him.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2008, 09:17:20 AM »
  Thanks for throwing me in that illustrious list there, kid...

1). I would have him take 3 months off from the gym with the goal to lose a few lbs of muscle. I would even advise him to completely discontinue all anabolics/accessories and anything els until the next show. I would let him have a week or so of indulging in junky foods then it will be back to a somewhat conscienscious of fat accumulation diet.

2). I would set up an appointment at this time with a experienced-with-bodybuilders surgeon to cut that gyno out at the gland. This in itself will ensure he can't train for at least a couple months.

3). I'd have him go BACK 2 BASICS training program simply keeping it real with compound movements focusing on contraction and feeling the weight instead of unnecessairly hoisting around mega-poundages.

4). I'd have him at no more than 5000 calories a day. Somewhere in that range. Maybe less. One thing is for sure, in no way shape or form will he get anywhere over 30-40lbs over his contest target weight which should be in the 254-259 range.

5). If 30-40lbs is the maximum amount of weight he'd gain from his target contest weight then he would start a prep 15 weeks out so he can come down slowly but steadily. 2lbs a week of fat loss is ideal. Not the 5-7lbs of fat loss(which included muscle) a week he lost for this show.  That way he wouldn't lose anything els except for fat.

6). He'd only use a cycle of ECA and clenbuterol therepy using a 2w/ON and 2w/OFF rotation. His anabolics would be mild using compounds such as Eq and primobolan with maybe a little bit of winstrol the last 5 weeks. Combined the dosages wouldn't exceed a gram a week. No slin', no growth or Igf. Nothing crazy. Very mild and basic.

I'd keep his mind straight and keep him away from Industry Leeches and schmoes.

I'd give him 'an 'Eyebrow Plucking-101' crash course.

I'd make sure he plows a minimum of 3 fitness sluts a week.

-Block.
you can't make a gay guy str8t anymore

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2008, 09:30:30 AM »

Caught the angle I was going with, I see.   ;)
?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2008, 11:03:12 AM »
Personally....there's a few things I see wrong & why this guy will have a tough time making it long term.

(1) He gets way too heavy in bf for the off season

(2) His frame sucks. 

(3) His supplement cycles need to be re-evaluated.  Something is obviously not working for him.

(4) his frame sucks

(what I mean by that is he that he has long limbs, thick joints, & weird overall body structure)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2008, 02:51:15 PM »
  Thanks for throwing me in that illustrious list there, kid...

1). I would have him take 3 months off from the gym with the goal to lose a few lbs of muscle. I would even advise him to completely discontinue all anabolics/accessories and anything els until the next show. I would let him have a week or so of indulging in junky foods then it will be back to a somewhat conscienscious of fat accumulation diet.

2). I would set up an appointment at this time with a experienced-with-bodybuilders surgeon to cut that gyno out at the gland. This in itself will ensure he can't train for at least a couple months.

3). I'd have him go BACK 2 BASICS training program simply keeping it real with compound movements focusing on contraction and feeling the weight instead of unnecessairly hoisting around mega-poundages.

4). I'd have him at no more than 5000 calories a day. Somewhere in that range. Maybe less. One thing is for sure, in no way shape or form will he get anywhere over 30-40lbs over his contest target weight which should be in the 254-259 range.

5). If 30-40lbs is the maximum amount of weight he'd gain from his target contest weight then he would start a prep 15 weeks out so he can come down slowly but steadily. 2lbs a week of fat loss is ideal. Not the 5-7lbs of fat loss(which included muscle) a week he lost for this show.  That way he wouldn't lose anything els except for fat.

6). He'd only use a cycle of ECA and clenbuterol therepy using a 2w/ON and 2w/OFF rotation. His anabolics would be mild using compounds such as Eq and primobolan with maybe a little bit of winstrol the last 5 weeks. Combined the dosages wouldn't exceed a gram a week. No slin', no growth or Igf. Nothing crazy. Very mild and basic.

I'd keep his mind straight and keep him away from Industry Leeches and schmoes.

I'd give him 'an 'Eyebrow Plucking-101' crash course.

I'd make sure he plows a minimum of 3 fitness sluts a week.

-Block.

im glad you would do something w/those eyebrows block. Thats actually why I mentioned you w/that illustrious group of trainers :)

How have u been man? how was the show?? Your boy Herb looked good, that was just a tough ass LH class. Probably the most solid class of the show.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2008, 08:04:19 PM »
Very simple now that he is lean and in shape. Stay lean, gain some lean mass say bout 15 solid then coast into a show. No crazy diet or fat burners although some would be used bout 5 weeks out. No crazy diuretic use would also be another plus. This answer doesn't make me sound like much of a GURU.  :(  ;D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2008, 08:07:58 PM »
Very simple now that he is lean and in shape. Stay lean, gain some lean mass say bout 15 solid then coast into a show. No crazy diet or fat burners although some would be used bout 5 weeks out. No crazy diuretic use would also be another plus. This answer doesn't make me sound like much of a GURU.  :(  ;D

Well other than being dissapointed about u not doing anything with his eyebrows. That looked like a pretty good answer to me.

Dude and if you can get King Kamali into a decent looking condition YOU ARE A GURU!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2008, 08:11:30 PM »
Well other than being dissapointed about u not doing anything with his eyebrows. That looked like a pretty good answer to me.

Dude and if you can get King Kamali into a decent looking condition YOU ARE A GURU!
\

Well, I am going to do my best for the Atlantic City show so we shall see.

The Coach

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2008, 09:41:28 PM »

Thats because people try to over complicate things. Great answer.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2008, 10:08:52 PM »
Thats because people try to over complicate things. Great answer.
over complicate as in modified mercury ala chad nichols?

sonofabitch what is wrong with this industry?

coach maybe you old guys had it right back in the stoneage ;D

bench

The Coach

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2008, 10:10:11 PM »
over complicate as in modified mercury ala chad nichols?

sonofabitch what is wrong with this industry?

coach maybe you old guys had it right back in the stoneage ;D

bench

LOL...we did have it right 8)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2008, 10:12:04 PM »
LOL...we did have it right 8)
its rather apparent in the industry these days 8)

bench