Author Topic: RIPITUP'S CONTEST PREP THREAD - ONWARD TO NATIONALS!!!!!  (Read 110407 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: RIPITUP'S CONTEST PREP THREAD
« Reply #400 on: August 30, 2008, 06:16:06 AM »
How did Lori do anyone know???
i heard she looked great!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: August 30, 2008, 06:34:15 AM »
How did Lori do anyone know???
i heard she looked great!

Show is tonight I think, judging this morning.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: August 30, 2008, 09:18:29 AM »
Show is tonight I think, judging this morning.
pre-judging pics been up at MD since yesterday

no?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: August 30, 2008, 09:32:23 AM »
pre-judging pics been up at MD since yesterday

no?
I'm not 100% sure but those pictures look like last years photos.  I only say that because they show the competitors in 2 different psoting suits so I figure one is pre-judging and the other is night show.  Lori's pictures are in blue pre-judging suit and then a pink sparkly suit which would be the night show.

Has anyone heard anything from her?  Where's our updates from The Beast?
:D Weee

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: August 30, 2008, 09:53:50 AM »
looks like all the pics are up?

Dave Palumbo said "Lori was the most ripped there but had symmetry issues"

looking at her pics i see great legs!   (genetically narrow shoulder structure tho)
arms and /chest/back  need to be brought up to match the legs is all i can think of
that's just being objective so she can take it to the next level  (if she wants!)

she looked great!!!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #405 on: August 30, 2008, 10:01:09 AM »
Mike,

Those pics are from LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!

Lori looks much better this year. The pictures arent up yet, they just had prejuding about 4 hours ago, they should be up soon.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: August 30, 2008, 10:03:23 AM »
Mike,

Those pics are from LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!

Lori looks much better this year. The pictures arent up yet, they just had prejuding about 4 hours ago, they should be up soon.

ooops  lol!
my bad .............well be great to see the improvements then!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: August 30, 2008, 10:09:03 AM »
waiting for Lori's pics still..............
here is Ben @ this show

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: August 30, 2008, 10:09:05 AM »

Has anyone heard anything from her?  Where's our updates from The Beast?
Beast had to leave so we will probably not get updates from her :( 

Yesterday Lori said she had to get up today @ 5am but I haven't heard anything yet today.  Guess I should turn my phone on  ;D
R

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: August 30, 2008, 10:46:25 AM »
Beast had to leave so we will probably not get updates from her :( 

Yesterday Lori said she had to get up today @ 5am but I haven't heard anything yet today.  Guess I should turn my phone on  ;D
Ummm yeah, that might be nice.   :-X

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #410 on: August 30, 2008, 10:59:26 AM »
Hey guys  

I saw that stella just sent me a text, so I figured I would jump on line while I had a minute and update you!   :D

Things went really well at prej.  I had fun!  There were only three LWs, and it went very fast.  I wore bright purple for the prej.  I don't think that any pics are online yet, but I am sure they will be shortly.  I heard that I was the most conditioned by far but not the biggest of the LWs, so we shall see what happens.  I had striated quads and glutes, which I never even thought was possible, so I am happy no matter what happens.  I think that I looked my absolute best, and big improvements from last year, so that's about all I can ask for.  Whatever happens from this point forward is fine with me.  

I am resting up for finals now, which start at 5 PM, and FBB is up first, so we should know the results of the classes and the overall by about 7 PM or so.  I have not put together any sort of routine LOL, so I am just going to wing it.  Right now, I am just looking forward to the finals and having a big glass of water.   ;D

The BEAST had a family emergency and had to leave in a hurry, which is unfortunate, but she's here with me in spirit, and I love her and wish her the very best.  She brought me a huge bag of baked goods too, which I am excited about!   :D

Thanks to all of you for keeping up with the show and my progress, I love you all and appreciate your support.  I can't wait to see some pics myself!!!  

We'll see what the night brings...it's all good.   :)

:)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: August 30, 2008, 11:12:00 AM »
Hey guys  

I saw that stella just sent me a text, so I figured I would jump on line while I had a minute and update you!   :D

Things went really well at prej.  I had fun!  There were only three LWs, and it went very fast.  I wore bright purple for the prej.  I don't think that any pics are online yet, but I am sure they will be shortly.  I heard that I was the most conditioned by far but not the biggest of the LWs, so we shall see what happens.  I had striated quads and glutes, which I never even thought was possible, so I am happy no matter what happens.  I think that I looked my absolute best, and big improvements from last year, so that's about all I can ask for.  Whatever happens from this point forward is fine with me.  

I am resting up for finals now, which start at 5 PM, and FBB is up first, so we should know the results of the classes and the overall by about 7 PM or so.  I have not put together any sort of routine LOL, so I am just going to wing it.  Right now, I am just looking forward to the finals and having a big glass of water.   ;D

The BEAST had a family emergency and had to leave in a hurry, which is unfortunate, but she's here with me in spirit, and I love her and wish her the very best.  She brought me a huge bag of baked goods too, which I am excited about!   :D

Thanks to all of you for keeping up with the show and my progress, I love you all and appreciate your support.  I can't wait to see some pics myself!!!  

Good job rip!!  Cant wait to see the pics  :)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: August 30, 2008, 11:27:01 AM »
Hey guys  

Yeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwww Lori.  Kick Ass!!!   :-*

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #413 on: August 30, 2008, 11:46:48 AM »
Great job Lori, cant wait to see some pics. Striated Glutes WOW! Amazing job, i feel like a proud parent or something! :)

Alex23

« Reply #414 on: August 30, 2008, 12:29:34 PM »
waiting for Lori's pics still..............
here is Ben @ this show

That thing ain't right...

no wonder bodybuilding is in the shitters.

Lori on the other hand, looking healthy, happy and pretty.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #415 on: August 30, 2008, 01:07:17 PM »
I am glad the pre judging went well.
Night show is the fun one  ;)
I am also looking foward to the pictures and enjoy your water and eats afterwards.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #416 on: August 30, 2008, 01:10:11 PM »
Hey guys 

I saw that stella just sent me a text, so I figured I would jump on line while I had a minute and update you!   :D

Things went really well at prej.  I had fun!  There were only three LWs, and it went very fast.  I wore bright purple for the prej.  I don't think that any pics are online yet, but I am sure they will be shortly.  I heard that I was the most conditioned by far but not the biggest of the LWs, so we shall see what happens.  I had striated quads and glutes, which I never even thought was possible, so I am happy no matter what happens.  I think that I looked my absolute best, and big improvements from last year, so that's about all I can ask for.  Whatever happens from this point forward is fine with me. 

I am resting up for finals now, which start at 5 PM, and FBB is up first, so we should know the results of the classes and the overall by about 7 PM or so.  I have not put together any sort of routine LOL, so I am just going to wing it.  Right now, I am just looking forward to the finals and having a big glass of water.   ;D

The BEAST had a family emergency and had to leave in a hurry, which is unfortunate, but she's here with me in spirit, and I love her and wish her the very best.  She brought me a huge bag of baked goods too, which I am excited about!   :D

Thanks to all of you for keeping up with the show and my progress, I love you all and appreciate your support.  I can't wait to see some pics myself!!! 

We'll see what the night brings...it's all good.   :)

great news!  8)
!

bthomas77

• Getbig II
« Reply #417 on: August 30, 2008, 01:40:23 PM »
Lori i am sooooooooo excited from you.  i heard from Shannon a few times yesterday, and she said that the pictures do you no justice, and you look beyond amazing.

i am soooooo proud of and happy for you.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: August 30, 2008, 03:35:47 PM »
Bodybuilding Results
OVERALL WOMENS CHAMPION:

TERESA PASCHAL

LIGHTWEIGHT:

1. LORI STEELE
2. ANA SANCHEZ
3. MARY ANN GLASSCOCK

MIDDLEWEIGHTS:

1. CHERYL FAUST
2. KIM FERREL
3. JOHANA DEJAGAR
4. ROSEANNE DESMARAIS
5. CASANDRA FLOYD

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHTS:

1. JODY WALD
2. MICHELE BRENT
3. JANELLE MILLER
4. TRACY TOTH
5. MICHELLE MORRISON

HEAVYWEIGHTS:

1. THERESA PASCHAL
2. CHRIS SABO
3. CHRISTINA RHODES
4. TAMMY JONES
5. JANINE LANKOWSKI

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: August 30, 2008, 03:36:42 PM »
So Lori won her class!!!!!

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #420 on: August 30, 2008, 03:44:35 PM »
So Lori won her class!!!!!

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's a two time champ!  8)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #421 on: August 30, 2008, 03:47:29 PM »
Naturally they have yet to post the pics  >:(. She was suppose to win the overall  >:(

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: August 30, 2008, 05:20:53 PM »
Awesome job Rip baby!! You look great, very pretty too.

That is one hell of an acomplishment, to win your class in a national show of that caliber.  8)  :-*

AVBG

« Reply #423 on: August 30, 2008, 05:57:09 PM »
phenomenal result  8)

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #424 on: August 30, 2008, 06:44:18 PM »
congrats Lori!!!!!   :)