Author Topic: RIPITUP'S CONTEST PREP THREAD - ONWARD TO NATIONALS!!!!!  (Read 110251 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: RIPITUP'S CONTEST PREP THREAD - ONWARD TO NATIONALS!!!!!
« Reply #775 on: November 21, 2008, 07:59:28 PM »
Im glad you didnt use pam this time lori  ;D

btw lori, who is the second girl from left to right, she's beautiful

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #776 on: November 22, 2008, 07:18:29 AM »
Good job rip you look great!  Have fun and do your best tonight, you may be able to move up some.  8)

Some great Pics  ;)

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #777 on: November 22, 2008, 08:35:01 AM »
Looking good little lady
I hope it is going well............... and what are you going to be bingeing on later  ;)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #778 on: November 22, 2008, 10:48:49 AM »
Looking good little lady
I hope it is going well............... and what are you going to be bingeing on later  ;)

Later?  I had cookies, cakes, candies, nachos, and fries last night.  Doughnuts for breakfast this morning, pizza for lunch...

I suppose I should go get ready for the night show.  I'm curious to see the pics after 24 hours of shit eating.   ;D

:)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #779 on: November 22, 2008, 01:19:35 PM »
you looked awesome Rip especially in the rear double shot, great back.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #780 on: November 22, 2008, 04:37:08 PM »
you looked awesome Rip especially in the rear double shot, great back.
Fat Dave's back in da house! Did you take Mychel on a two day shopping spree at Walmart?  ;D

Congratulations Lori. You looked great.  :)
!

The Coach

« Reply #781 on: November 22, 2008, 08:04:27 PM »
Hi Lori!

Joe and I were just looking at your pictures on md.  Judging by the pictures, we really think you deserved to be in the top 2, easily.  You were shredded!  You had the best legs by far and your back dbl bi shot was a killer.  Your prep was awesome.  Don't change a thing.  I am excited to see how well you'll do next year.  I hope you are proud of what you brought to the stage.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #782 on: November 23, 2008, 09:41:43 AM »
Congratulations rip, you looked fantastic WOW!!! :D

Later?  I had cookies, cakes, candies, nachos, and fries last night.  Doughnuts for breakfast this morning, pizza for lunch...

Be careful when you go to sleep :o
R

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #783 on: November 23, 2008, 10:28:54 AM »
It's not cocky at all to say that I looked the best I have ever looked... that is what I set out to do, so I accomplished my goal.  If you don't understand what bodybuilding is about, then maybe you should just not comment at all.  :)
And Quakeroats has never said anything negative to me or about me, so please get your facts straight.

I am very happy to have placed in the top 5.  After looking at the pics, all of the girls who placed 1-7 in my class looked FANTASTIC.  It was a tough show.  I had a great time at the finals, had fun doing the routine, and am excited to see the pics from last night.  Also very glad to be done and enjoying some down time now.

All in all, it was a great personal accomplishment for me.  I am satisfied with the way everything went.  My conditioning was superior to the NA's, and my midsection looked the best it ever has...and that's something I really wanted to fix after the NAs.  So again, mission accomplished, and now Rip's chillin.   8)

COACH AND CHAM - Thank you so much for the kind words.  I really appreciate it!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #784 on: November 23, 2008, 10:30:54 AM »
It's not cocky at all to say that I looked the best I have ever looked... that is what I set out to do, so I accomplished my goal.  If you don't understand what bodybuilding is about, then maybe you should just not comment at all.  :)
And Quakeroats has never said anything negative to me or about me, so please get your facts straight.

I am very happy to have placed in the top 5.  After looking at the pics, all of the girls who placed 1-7 in my class looked FANTASTIC.  It was a tough show.  I had a great time at the finals, had fun doing the routine, and am excited to see the pics from last night.  Also very glad to be done and enjoying some down time now.

All in all, it was a great personal accomplishment for me.  I am satisfied with the way everything went.  My conditioning was superior to the NA's, and my midsection looked the best it ever has...and that's something I really wanted to fix after the NAs.  So again, mission accomplished, and now Rip's chillin.   8)

COACH - Thank you so much for the kind words.  I really appreciate it!

What are your next plans Rip? You gonna compete again next year?
E

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #785 on: November 23, 2008, 10:34:25 AM »
What are your next plans Rip? You gonna compete again next year?

No plans yet.  I am taking some time off right now. 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #786 on: November 23, 2008, 10:35:24 AM »

No plans yet.  I am taking some time off right now. 

Maybe it's time to hang it up and have some children. You have had a hell of a run, no doubt about it.
E

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #787 on: November 23, 2008, 10:36:35 AM »
Maybe it's time to hang it up and have some children. You have had a hell of a run, no doubt about it.

Maybe it's time for you to mind your own business and not worry about my personal life.  Thanks.  :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #788 on: November 23, 2008, 10:38:40 AM »

Maybe it's time for you to mind your own business and not worry about my personal life.  Thanks.  :)

What's wrong with you today? I am just trying to be nice. Seems like the only people you respond kindly to are the one who tell you how awesome you look. At your advanced age it's time to start thinking like an adult and have some kids, that's all I am saying.
E

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #789 on: November 23, 2008, 10:39:37 AM »

COACH AND CHAM - Thank you so much for the kind words.  I really appreciate it!

If you say you looked greater than ever, its ok. To me (and i think im not just the only one saying this) you have looked better in the past, and its just an oppinion, no need to start talking about who knows bodybuilding and who doesnt, because as far as i know, we dont have any mr o or mrs o here, right?

Have a nice day

ps: my facts about fraudfather are straight.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #790 on: November 23, 2008, 10:50:19 AM »
Yes it is a solid one but its not your right to tell her what to do, especially talking about kids, there could be problems (disfunctionality, bad sperm, etc) that you dont know. Have some respect, not all women can have kids, and in bodybuilding is common due the use of supplements.

I am not telling her, I am suggesting it. People make suggestions all the time. And supplements don't make you infertile. I know people who take creatine and other things who have children.
E

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #791 on: November 23, 2008, 11:11:14 AM »
Hey Rip, you looked great, congratulations. Was everyone you competed against in the same weight class? It looks like alot of those ladies had some good size on them. I remember awhile back when we were talking about Laura Lee getting into female bodybuilding vs figure, because of having to "up the dose" to compete with the big dogs and how it could lead to negative things. What's your next step, I mean do you "up the dose" and compromise your health, your good looks, etc or do you stay at your same bodyweight year after year. Although I do think, judging from the pics this year, that was the best you have ever looked. You looked flawless. Wow, but is it good enough to bring next year to beat those ladies? Regardless, you are a champion and a hella great athlete.

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #792 on: November 23, 2008, 09:08:49 PM »
Rip,

You looked incredible - congrats on a huge accomplishment.  Wish I could've been there!!!!

Enjoy your offseason!

Joe - HDP
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

little D

• Getbig II
« Reply #793 on: November 24, 2008, 01:37:10 AM »
Well here it is! I read the entry regarding retiring and having kids and couldn't believe what I read!
The reason you were jumped on was because you INSULTED Rip!

The woman just completed a long season and looked incredible and you basically told her to hang it up and retire cause she can didnt win this show and cant do much better!

Ok, she took 5th but look at the line up! OMG! Get real... Rip was shredded to the bone, the detail in her back was amazing! Hams dropping off the bone, Quads to die for!

She is too close to give up on her dream! Remember bodybuilding is SUBJECTIVE! Any other show she would have walked away with the the big tamale! I was reading the other Winners bio and she was dealt disappointments as well with this same show in previous years!

My point is, she was awesome! The best she could be! What an accomplishment! This is what needs to be celebrated!!!! And furthermore, would you tell a MAN in 5th place at a National show to retire and have kids?

Rip CONGRATULATIONS on your very successful season! Dont give up...stay the course there is a pro card in your future!!!!!!!!!  ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #794 on: November 24, 2008, 02:45:23 AM »
Well here it is! I read the entry regarding retiring and having kids and couldn't believe what I read!
The reason you were jumped on was because you INSULTED Rip!

I didn't insult Rip. I have been telling her for years I think bodybuilding is stupid and she should do it more as a hobby and not be so serious about it. I think she would be happier with a beautiful baby then a worthless trophy, sue me. Everyone who has met Rip irl says she is a cool chick, so I am sure she is. I was just giving her my advice. When I insult someone they know it, so fuck off!
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #795 on: November 24, 2008, 02:50:59 AM »

She is too close to give up on her dream! Remember bodybuilding is SUBJECTIVE! Any other show she would have walked away with the the big tamale!

Her husband is a way better catch than Shari Kamali. Has a good job, doesn't live with his parents etc. Not sure why you think walking away with Shari is a positive thing.
E

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #796 on: November 24, 2008, 03:46:13 AM »
I didn't insult Rip. I have been telling her for years I think bodybuilding is stupid and she should do it more as a hobby and not be so serious about it. I think she would be happier with a beautiful baby then a worthless trophy, sue me. Everyone who has met Rip irl says she is a cool chick, so I am sure she is. I was just giving her my advice. When I insult someone they know it, so fuck off!

Do you have kids danielson?.....you know you aint getting any younger.

What makes you qualified to give Rip advice?  Especially when she told you to "mind your own buissness"  Thats right you make it your job to sweat everyones buissness.  ::)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #797 on: November 24, 2008, 07:26:45 AM »

Pointing out things that you believe are a problem in someones life who you know only as a screen name is not what I would call just a friendly opinion. If someone comes to you asking then sure, but otherwise you're simply sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. If someone has a problem in their life, this is where there own family and close friends come into play, that's there job and it's there job to do so in a loving caring way...which this is neither.

How is bodybuilding hypocritical?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #798 on: November 24, 2008, 07:30:51 AM »
Congrats Rip, you did great! Best you ever looked? I don't think this is even up for discussion, even an idiot could see this was your best showing yet. "Yet" being the key word...will only get better and better.

Can't wait to see you guys around Christmas...lord knows I could use some friends around about right now. Going out of my mind down here! Maybe I should just hop in my car and point it towards the east coast ;D

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #799 on: November 24, 2008, 07:39:40 AM »
Pointing out things that you believe are a problem in someones life who you know only as a screen name is not what I would call just a friendly opinion. If someone comes to you asking then sure, but otherwise you're simply sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. If someone has a problem in their life, this is where there own family and close friends come into play, that's there job and it's there job to do so in a loving caring way...which this is neither.

How is bodybuilding hypocritical?

I didnt point out anything, im strictly reffering to something else aj.
As for bbing being hypocritical, oh well, just look at all the natural contests.