Author Topic: Trey Brewer may of not deserved to win but.......  (Read 3960 times)

donthate1

• Getbig II
Re: Trey Brewer may of not deserved to win but.......
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2008, 09:34:55 AM »
Well, jackass, whether he trained legs six days a week or didn't train them for 6 months is completely irrelevant. The only thing that matters is what you put on stage and his legs looked like crap compared to what they should have looked like, his condition was off and he had awful gyno. It's not a question of "easier said then done". The point is that he has to bring back his average upper body to be in balance with his legs when he bothers to train them, not bring his legs down to his mediocore upper body, which is what he did. Great strategy. If he can do it, he'll do very well. If not, he'll never do much at the next level.

You are obviously close to Trey since you seem to have all that "inside info" and want to ignore that he flat out blew it. Do him a favor and stop trying to blame the judges for his fu** up, help him learn from it and take responsibility for his mistakes and move on so he can get better. And maybe you can drive him home from the surgeon after his gyno is fixed. 

Very interesting...His legs looked better than anyone else in his class. 

Not blaming the judges on his appearance just pointing out the obvious and that is he got screwed to get only 5th place.  Have you even looked at the guys who got 3rd and 4th over Trey????  What a joke. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2008, 01:02:33 PM »
Very interesting...His legs looked better than anyone else in his class. 

Not blaming the judges on his appearance just pointing out the obvious and that is he got screwed to get only 5th place.  Have you even looked at the guys who got 3rd and 4th over Trey????  What a joke. 

I examine them thouroughly and Trey deserved 5th possibly sixth. Bodybuilding isn't only about size. Trey has a very thick bone structure, hence the muscle he has isn't overwhelming for a 250 pounder such as Levrone or Cormier, wide waist, very little back detail, and that gyno got 10 times worst. He may be one of those bodybuilders that hits their full potential in their early years. I hate to say this but he may never turn pro, bad structural genetics

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2008, 01:07:11 PM »
I examine them thouroughly and Trey deserved 5th possibly sixth. Bodybuilding isn't only about size. Trey has a very thick bone structure, hence the muscle he has isn't overwhelming for a 250 pounder such as Levrone or Cormier, wide waist, very little back detail, and that gyno got 10 times worst. He may be one of those bodybuilders that hits their full potential in their early years. I hate to say this but he may never turn pro, bad structural genetics

HAHA!  I am sure you are a bundle of potential!  What a moron.

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2008, 01:27:50 PM »
This is the guy who took 4th at the show vs. Trey.

Gyno or not, there's no way in hell this guy should of placed over Trey. 

Just pointing out the obvious.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2008, 03:57:07 PM »
This is the guy who took 4th at the show vs. Trey.

Gyno or not, there's no way in hell this guy should of placed over Trey. 

Just pointing out the obvious.
That guy has a smaller waist, he isn't as blocky. Look between Trey's shoulders and triceps vs. that guy's shoulder and triceps. This is a case of the guy winning because he has better shape.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2008, 04:18:02 PM »
Some of you guys are too much....

Trey was way off the mark, he's lucky to have made the top 5...if the class had any depth whatsoever...he would have been 6th through 10th.

He needs a different gameplan, all together...

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2008, 05:31:32 PM »
Trey was smart to bulk up and add much needed size to his frame.The problem is he didn't diet hard enough, or do enough cardio the first 8 weeks of his 16 week diet.So what I think happened was at the 8 week mark of of 3 things happened 1) he started doing a shit load of cardio, because he knew he was behind on his diet 2) He used to much Cytomel and it got his metabolism cranking so fast ,his body burned calories faster then he could take them in( I am only going by what his trainer Daniel Stuckard said when he was interviewed.3)or he dropped his calories to low because he knew he was really behind in his diet.So he burned away alot of muscle.
I saw Trey in his off season, and if he would have pulled it all together, he could have easily stepped on stage at 275lbs.I think his trainer was smart to have him add size in his off season, because even at 260lbs, Trey Brewer doesn't look that big, compared to smaller boned guys.I have talked to Treys trainer, Daniel and the guy has a good amount of knowledge.I just think he made a few mistakes with Treys contest prep this time, but I think the next time Trey steps on stage, he will look 100 times better.
Plus you have to factor in that there was a ton of pressure on him going into this show.The guy is still only 22 years old, which is still very young in life and for a national level bodybuilder.I think we should give Trey another chance,I think with another year under his belt, he will really do some serious damage

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2008, 05:38:15 PM »
BULLSHIT plain and simple. If the judges really did say that then why in f**k did his "trainer" advise him to blow up to a literally obese 320lbs?? If you want to improve symmetry that ain't the way to go.

Same thought here.

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2008, 05:42:14 PM »
Some of you guys are too much....

Trey was way off the mark, he's lucky to have made the top 5...if the class had any depth whatsoever...he would have been 6th through 10th.

He needs a different gameplan, all together...

Lucky to of made top 5.....HHHHAHAAAHHAAHHAHA .

What a joke.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2008, 05:44:01 PM »
Lucky to of made top 5.....HHHHAHAAAHHAAHHAHA .

What a joke.

dude.. he really looked bad... and you posted a pic of a guy who owns trey...

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2008, 05:44:20 PM »
hey! trey cock sucker!

did he cut off his titties yet?

thats number 1 priority now!!!!!!!!

after considering going to the highest building he can find and doing soe base jumping... 8)

Nice post.

Hopefully you didn't spend to much time thinking on that one.

Let me guess..You would of beaten Trey too??

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2008, 06:13:54 PM »
Trey was smart to bulk up and add much needed size to his frame.The problem is he didn't diet hard enough, or do enough cardio the first 8 weeks of his 16 week diet.So what I think happened was at the 8 week mark of of 3 things happened 1) he started doing a shit load of cardio, because he knew he was behind on his diet 2) He used to much Cytomel and it got his metabolism cranking so fast ,his body burned calories faster then he could take them in( I am only going by what his trainer Daniel Stuckard said when he was interviewed.3)or he dropped his calories to low because he knew he was really behind in his diet.So he burned away alot of muscle.
I saw Trey in his off season, and if he would have pulled it all together, he could have easily stepped on stage at 275lbs.I think his trainer was smart to have him add size in his off season, because even at 260lbs, Trey Brewer doesn't look that big, compared to smaller boned guys.I have talked to Treys trainer, Daniel and the guy has a good amount of knowledge.I just think he made a few mistakes with Treys contest prep this time, but I think the next time Trey steps on stage, he will look 100 times better.
Plus you have to factor in that there was a ton of pressure on him going into this show.The guy is still only 22 years old, which is still very young in life and for a national level bodybuilder.I think we should give Trey another chance,I think with another year under his belt, he will really do some serious damage

Problem is...at 22, he had no business getting up to 300 lbs...he could have showed up in the shape he was in the Excalibur a year+ earlier...and still placed in the top two.  The one thing that cant be supplemented in BB....is TIME. He is young, and needs time to train and mature...can't rush it.

The Coach

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2008, 06:17:52 PM »

Dude, thats the dumbest thing anyone can do at any age. There NO scientific evidence and shows that "bulking up" adds size to any frame. Trey had to lose 70lbs, thats an obserd amount of weight too lose for anything.

Moosejay

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2008, 06:26:24 PM »
That's all we'd do back in the day..."bulk up"...

Then, we'd spend 12 weeks reducing, and net 2lbs of muscle.... :P

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2008, 06:30:49 PM »

Trey gained 70lbs and competed at a lighter weight than he did last year. Trey takes the title of the worst bulk ever. Him and dreamer are on par ;D
No doubt about it...

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2008, 06:47:14 PM »
HOW THE FUCK WAS HE SMART

2 + 2 is aparently 5 to you

he competed at 260 pounds

had a fucking contract, where he just had to train and sleep

you(or his trainer) fucked up his diet, turning him into minionlyme

then made him compete at 249 one year later.... ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT HAPPEN??????? ???

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2008, 07:52:43 PM »
obserd

Getbig's worst speller is at it again, butchering at least one word per post.

Obserd=absurd. HTH.

:D

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2008, 07:55:03 PM »
Getbig's worst speller is at it again, butchering at least one word per post.

Obserd=absurd. HTH.

:D

that is my title!!!!!!!  8)