Author Topic: Bodybuilders of today are idiots  (Read 3628 times)

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
Re: Bodybuilders of today are idiots
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2008, 02:25:05 AM »
its gonna get worse with bushes "no idiot left behind " policy...

at least with yrs of steroid abuse they wont be able to breed right!  8)

Please explain with evidence.

There are tons of pro's who have had kids at the end of their career.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2008, 06:17:49 AM »
If you watch pumping iron, every single of those guys can form a sentence.

These idiots today (see: any interview) are just dumb tool boxes who are an embarassment to society, much less pro bodybuilding.

They're acting like 15 year old wiggers CRACKERS in the suburbs TRAILER PARKS, trying to come accross as "tough" BE LIKE THE BLACK GUYS THEY ENVY.

The one exception i'll admit is (GOOFBALL)Bob Chick; he can speak (OH REALLY?).  But even when he's surrounded by his "colleagues" he goes in his dumb tool mode with them (HE ENVIES THE BLACK GUYS TOO).

I mean come on assholes.  A high school diploma should be mandatory for the IFBB. HAHAHAHAAH...BUSH HAS A YALE DEGREE YET HE IS TOTALLY ILLITERATE AND SPEAKS WITH THE INTELLECT OF A RETARD...SO MUCH FOR DEGREES...

BTW

ARNOLD WENT ON TO BECOME THE GOVERNOR OF CALIFORNIA AND CAN BARELY BE UNDERSTOOD EVEN TODAY EVEN THOUGH HE HAS BEEN IN AMERICA FOR DECADES....
C

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2008, 06:21:34 AM »
Nasser and Arnold are the most intelligent of all the bodybuilders. I feel it must have been hard for Nasser to converse with these inferior intellects and simpletons around him. Also, he dislikes the recreational drug use

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2008, 07:17:10 AM »
:-\ :-\

You know, although subtle, I see the madness to your ways CandiNipples...  For instance, you post up some pretty hot white and black girls and then with just a little slip of the hand you throw in this gem, which after reading this month's Natural Geographic I found her on page 46.

Genius...
"1"

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2008, 07:28:36 AM »
BTW

ARNOLD WENT ON TO BECOME THE GOVERNOR OF CALIFORNIA AND CAN BARELY BE UNDERSTOOD EVEN TODAY EVEN THOUGH HE HAS BEEN IN AMERICA FOR DECADES....
You are a jackass and a racist.  Go away

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2008, 07:33:58 AM »
gh15 and Arnold are the most intelligent of all the bodybuilders. I feel it must have been hard for gh15 to converse with these inferior intellects and simpletons around him. Also, he dislikes the recreational drug use

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2008, 10:55:02 AM »
Nasser and Arnold are the most intelligent of all the bodybuilders. I feel it must have been hard for Nasser to converse with these inferior intellects and simpletons around him. Also, he dislikes the recreational drug use

Nasser was known to abuse rec drugs during his competing days. He is well known as a drug dealer in san diego and has paid off DEA agents to stay afloat. Nassers much vaunted intelligence lead to a lifetime of visits to the surgery table. Apparently he got a strong lecture from one the surgeons on how truly stupid he really is for destroying his body with anabolics.