Author Topic: Great handful of cashews and a fresh tshirt=good day  (Read 107011 times)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
Re: Great handful of cashews and a fresh tshirt=good day
« Reply #200 on: March 30, 2009, 01:10:11 AM »
thank u deke

Night has fallen over my city...and over my soul. I sit in my aprtment in total darkness. My light bulb has burned out yet again and I have no desire to fix it. My vigor for life has burned out yet again, and I have no desire to fix it either. My life is a life of abadonment and lonliness. My fiancee is gone and her memory has etched a design of regret into my mind. I sit upon my floor with my head against the wall. I can feel the solid structure behind me, and i can feel the rough texture of the floor beneath me. My body feels as if its stripped of life, and its like i am connected to an external generator of sorts that powers my actions and thoughts throughout the day.My life feels like it is surrounded by the grim reapers master plan of obtaining as many bodies as possible. My beloved fern is completely rotted and dry...its life is gone...and its beauty is now replaced with brown reminders of its once vibrant appearance. My own souls once sunny glow now feels like its hidden under a foot of the coldest, densest snowfall.
Everywhere I look I see the happiness of others. I spent the evening on my window perch watching the woman across the street in her apartment. Her life is obviosuly one of success and fun. She has spent many minutes talking on her phone to a lover I suspose. She has come and gone in and out of her apartment many times. Many adventures she must take part in each day.
Her life is one of fulfillment and purpose. My life is one of survival and regret.
My eyes are tired from the glow of my screen due to the lack of light in my aaprtment.
My body is weary from work.
My mind is ravaged from the never ending pain of wondering what could be in my life.
I am on the verge of change.
I need it.

Yo Gene

Cool posts but it seems like you're not taking any initiative to change your life.
Stop talking about the need for change and just do it.
A positive something is better than a negative nothing

Good luck and godspeed

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: March 30, 2009, 09:22:53 AM »
Yo Gene

Cool posts but it seems like you're not taking any initiative to change your life.
Stop talking about the need for change and just do it.
A positive something is better than a negative nothing

Good luck and godspeed
thank u tyr
youre a good man
w

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #202 on: March 30, 2009, 09:12:37 PM »
thank u tyr
youre a good man

you're welcome bro.

Now go do something nice for yourself
Nothing like a good woman / friends to brighten your day

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: March 31, 2009, 06:20:42 AM »
you're welcome bro.

Now go do something nice for yourself
Nothing like a good woman / friends to brighten your day
thanks again tyr
u seem to be a very positive person and i appreciate that
if only u had been around a few months ago...you would have been a breath of fresh air admist the foul stench of this loon that harrassed me on here...there was this psycho dreadlord who stalked me all the time...he was so negative and delluded
w

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #204 on: March 31, 2009, 10:16:00 PM »
thanks again tyr
u seem to be a very positive person and i appreciate that
if only u had been around a few months ago...you would have been a breath of fresh air admist the foul stench of this loon that harrassed me on here...there was this psycho dreadlord who stalked me all the time...he was so negative and delluded

Don't let those gimmicks get to you.
Sometimes ya gotta wade in hell before you can walk in heaven

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: April 01, 2009, 06:29:58 PM »
Don't let those gimmicks get to you.
Sometimes ya gotta wade in hell before you can walk in heaven
true very true-i just didnt understand him at times to be quite honest-there was def something wrong in his head...i mean he would spend hours talking to his other gimmicks online...and then ron exposed him and he just vanished ??? and between you me and the grandfather clock...i felt he might have been a  closet homosexual who engaged in transgender sex and the promotion of transgender sex in the red light district...his posts def reeked of those type of perverse sexual games...i seriously dont think hes with us anymore so u wont get a chance to talk w/ him...i mean its not like he took getbig seriously(he told me that via pm)
w

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #206 on: April 02, 2009, 10:11:57 AM »
true very true-i just didnt understand him at times to be quite honest-there was def something wrong in his head...i mean he would spend hours talking to his other gimmicks online...and then ron exposed him and he just vanished ??? and between you me and the grandfather clock...i felt he might have been a  closet homosexual who engaged in transgender sex and the promotion of transgender sex in the red light district...his posts def reeked of those type of perverse sexual games...i seriously dont think hes with us anymore so u wont get a chance to talk w/ him...i mean its not like he took getbig seriously(he told me that via pm)

Yeah well. some people take getbig far too seriously than they want to let on I suppose.

I didn't know he was attacking you personally. He wasn't attacking you at the time I rejoined getbig. I thought he was targeting the nasser team (which I'm cool with) because bigbobs and his muzzie buddies are a disease. Anyway you seem to be a cool headed cat so I'm glad you're not as obnoxious as bobs and co.

How are things in nowadays?. Making any positive steps?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: April 05, 2009, 09:27:33 PM »
this week has brought me many challenges...yet at the same time...many solutions
At one point i thought i found a new route for my crossroads...but then i figured out its only another maddening dilemma that i must consider
My apartment right now is a tomb w/ a viewing window for all the people in my life who are flying by me.
Inside I sit motionless in my heart...but on the outside-active in my desire for healing.

My heart feels emptier than usual this weekend-I recieved a call from a long forgotten friend of my past on friday. It was incredible to hear his voice once again. Our call was cut short because his ride was waiting for him. He was susposed to call me back yesterday...but no call. I waited for his call. Nothing. I wish I had been able to see him on Friday. But i was too far away. I pray that our paths will cross again some time down the road.

My fingers tremble from exhaustion right now.
My throat feels dry.
My eyes feel as if a deamon is ripping them out with a hook.
My legs feel heavy...and my feet feel useless.
Rest is needed now
And a new plan is in dire need for tommorow.

Yeah well. some people take getbig far too seriously than they want to let on I suppose.

I didn't know he was attacking you personally. He wasn't attacking you at the time I rejoined getbig. I thought he was targeting the nasser team (which I'm cool with) because bigbobs and his muzzie buddies are a disease. Anyway you seem to be a cool headed cat so I'm glad you're not as obnoxious as bobs and co.

How are things in nowadays?. Making any positive steps?
thank u tyr-the goodness of your soul is very enriching and comforting to me
w

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: April 07, 2009, 07:00:42 AM »
bump to the top of the page
R

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: April 25, 2009, 09:18:30 PM »
the darkness had taken over my happiness
my will to change has been ripped to shreds
the fires of my torment surround me and are slowly burning my flesh off my bones
the night sky has surrounded me like an angry violent crowd
the crowd's stones are making me fall to the ground as they strike my head...and my fears are preventing me from protecting myself
my opportunity for escape is gone
my ambition for triumph over my deamons has been eliminated
im left with what i have accepted
im left with the reality of my life
and nothing will change it
ever
w

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: April 25, 2009, 09:43:43 PM »
the darkness had taken over my happiness
my will to change has been ripped to shreds
the fires of my torment surround me and are slowly burning my flesh off my bones
the night sky has surrounded me like an angry violent crowd
the crowd's stones are making me fall to the ground as they strike my head...and my fears are preventing me from protecting myself
my opportunity for escape is gone
my ambition for triumph over my deamons has been eliminated
im left with what i have accepted
im left with the reality of my life
and nothing will change it
ever
Good post by a great poster. Keep fighting the good fight, Geno. Your time will come my brother in iron.
I am a big baby

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: June 04, 2009, 05:38:29 PM »
 :)
I am a big baby

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: June 04, 2009, 06:34:36 PM »
hello everyone and thank u for takng the time out of your life to read my daily thoughts
these are the ideas that i think of every day
and the nightmares that haunt me every night

my credit card is paid off
thank u
thank u
next week i begin saving money
ive talked to a few people and its possible i could have 9000 saved up by the end of the year-ive never had that much money or held it...i once held 1000 dollars...that was for my vacation to disney when i was 22

i took a walk down to the beach area today and spent many hours people watchng...i saw the many couples and dreamed that i would have a woman again in my life...i saw one amazing woman jogging...my eyes were locked on her beauty...and my hands yearned for the opportunity to hold her hands

work has been good to me lately...the money is slowly gettin better-i almost made 900 last paycheck...my goal is to make 1000 someday...that would help w/ my bills so much

my radio in my car is kinda broke...i dont get how it happened...i cant scroll through stations anymore...all i can press is the numbers 1-6...its fine for cds cuz most of my fav songs are tracks 1-6...but all the presets are spanish stations and this is no good because i dont speak spanish

the night is here
i sit at my desk and type on my laptop
my feet are on the floor
and my body is in my chair
yet at the same time my body is somewhere else
my mind is elsewhere
my auto complete function runs my life
the misery brought on by my lack of judgement has truly hit me hard
i take full responsibilty for the consequences that are an every day part of my life

i look towards the future and dream of the other side of the cage i am contained in
should i break free or just collapse on the floor...the floor is wide and accomadating...yet the outside of the cage is terrifying...yet it is the outside...and thats where i need to be.
w

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #213 on: June 05, 2009, 06:02:52 AM »
hello everyone and thank u for takng the time out of your life to read my daily thoughts
these are the ideas that i think of every day
and the nightmares that haunt me every night

my credit card is paid off
thank u
thank u
next week i begin saving money
ive talked to a few people and its possible i could have 9000 saved up by the end of the year-ive never had that much money or held it...i once held 1000 dollars...that was for my vacation to disney when i was 22

i took a walk down to the beach area today and spent many hours people watchng...i saw the many couples and dreamed that i would have a woman again in my life...i saw one amazing woman jogging...my eyes were locked on her beauty...and my hands yearned for the opportunity to hold her hands

work has been good to me lately...the money is slowly gettin better-i almost made 900 last paycheck...my goal is to make 1000 someday...that would help w/ my bills so much

my radio in my car is kinda broke...i dont get how it happened...i cant scroll through stations anymore...all i can press is the numbers 1-6...its fine for cds cuz most of my fav songs are tracks 1-6...but all the presets are spanish stations and this is no good because i dont speak spanish

the night is here
i sit at my desk and type on my laptop
my feet are on the floor
and my body is in my chair
yet at the same time my body is somewhere else
my mind is elsewhere
my auto complete function runs my life
the misery brought on by my lack of judgement has truly hit me hard
i take full responsibilty for the consequences that are an every day part of my life

i look towards the future and dream of the other side of the cage i am contained in
should i break free or just collapse on the floor...the floor is wide and accomadating...yet the outside of the cage is terrifying...yet it is the outside...and thats where i need to be.

I think your futures so bright you gotta wear shades 8)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #214 on: June 11, 2009, 09:55:34 AM »

On the contrary - Gene needs to open up the shades and let the sun in.
Dark thoughts and despair do nothing for your mental health

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: June 11, 2009, 07:11:20 PM »

thank u

On the contrary - Gene needs to open up the shades and let the sun in.
Dark thoughts and despair do nothing for your mental health
youre right tyr-thank u
its so nice to have someone like u on here...sometimes i only see things one way-then u come along and show me diff ways of appraoching life
i only wish u had been around to help me a few months back-there was this nut dreadlord...he would bother me allllll the time...at least i know hes gone after he was exposed...he kinda ust faded away...lol some claim hes back under gimmick form but i really doubt it...have a good night
w

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #216 on: June 11, 2009, 10:29:12 PM »
Hey , just a heads up, be careful of that guy Gene, or Natural wonder, he apparently has quite the rap sheet from when he lived in his country. He is a confirmed pedo and thats the reason he acts like this now, all frail, trying to con us, but we all know the truth now about Gene. You dont want to be wrapped up with him when he finally gets what he deserves, and its coming. Stay away from him. He is being monitored. The guy is sick. He has been reported along with his ip address. You could be liable also if you share information with him, so stay away from him.
You keep talking about it but arnt providing any proof , thats just making you look stupid..empty threats = spineless

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: June 11, 2009, 10:38:02 PM »
He was exposed?   :-\

Who was it?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #218 on: June 11, 2009, 10:42:48 PM »
Post the info again BigLiarD, put it here, Gene is not a mod here. :)
x2

BigKevinD

« Reply #219 on: June 11, 2009, 10:44:11 PM »
x2

I did post it, he erased it all. Check for urself.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #220 on: June 11, 2009, 10:56:11 PM »
I did post it, he erased it all. Check for urself.
Repost it

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #221 on: June 12, 2009, 09:08:52 AM »
Repost it

He's gonna have a hard time re-posting ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #222 on: June 12, 2009, 09:11:47 AM »

He's gonna have a hard time re-posting ;)
LMAO, he did repost it, several times on many different threads......it looked like something a third grader would write.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #223 on: June 12, 2009, 09:17:11 AM »
LMAO, he did repost it, several times on many different threads......it looked like something a third grader would write.

Natwonder=loved and protected by Ronaldo 8)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #224 on: June 13, 2009, 11:13:54 AM »
What's with all the missing posts?