Author Topic: WHAT'S THE SENTENCE FOR EGGING SOMEONE'S HOUSE?  (Read 7075 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: WHAT'S THE SENTENCE FOR EGGING SOMEONE'S HOUSE?
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2008, 09:39:21 AM »
In high school some kids spray painted my truck, along with many others. i found out who did it and followed them to their home.

late one night, i slid under their trucks, drained all the engine oil into a pan, replaced the drain plug "losely" and went about my day...

Replacing an engine isn't cheap, specially in your rich dad's Land rover. ;D

Or just hire some gangbangers to fuck them up...

8)

How would that work?  The "oil pressure" light would come on immediately.  They wouldn't blow an engine unless they were dumbasses and kept on driving.  ::)

I like the "paying gangbangers to fuck them up" idea better.
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2008, 09:40:11 AM »
assault them with friends, if you do anything alone they won't be scared, you need to brings people with you or they won't understand.

Why risk exposing your identity, thereby turning yourself into a target, when you can work anonymously and strike more fear into them as the "unknown threat" they can not attack back?  :)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2008, 09:47:16 AM »

How would that work?  The "oil pressure" light would come on immediately.  They wouldn't blow an engine unless they were dumbasses and kept on driving.  ::)

I like the "paying gangbangers to fuck them up" idea better.

Many people "ignore" those lights, it wouldn't take long to destroy the entire engine...the average person would drive quite a while before taking the car in for service. with "zero" oil, the engine will be fucked very quickly.

8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2008, 09:53:15 AM »
hahah there is obvious prove now that you are checking what I write :D
I'm in your head biatch :D

And yes at that particular time It was important that they were gay, the fucking guy on the balcony with a fag lisp deserved to be shot.

why was that important
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2008, 09:56:33 AM »
hahaha imagine the anger of mon_of_steele. the guy thinks he's superman and he works out all the time to put on muscle then some kids owns him by egging his house. hahaha thats his kryptonite right there!

Z

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2008, 10:20:29 AM »
Many people "ignore" those lights

Stupid people, maybe. 
Ron: "I am lazy."

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2008, 10:51:07 AM »
Last weekend some skateboarders egged my house because I yelled at them for skating right in front of my house.  I am fucking pissed and want to beat the shit out of each of them.  I've been looking for them over the past few days but have yet to see them.

What is really pissing me off is the attitude of some people that say shit like "It's just kids being kids"  Fuck that.  These kids cost me a few hundred for hiring some power washers to come and clean my place.

I saw the local sheriff last night when I was walking down the street at dusk with a baseball bat in my hands.  We spoke about this and he said he's had complaints from other people about skateboarders.  I told him how pissed off I was and he pretty much shrugged and gave me the same bullshit line "That it's kids just being kids".

My main concern is that if I do catch these kids that I'll go a little too crazy and really fuck them up.  Remember that scene from American History X where he made the guy bite the curb and then stomped on his head?  That's what I want to do to them.

I don't know where these shits live but I want to find out and have their parents pay me back the money I spent.  Chances are the parents are useless and won't do a thing to discipline their kids. 

The cop warned me that the kids these days will press charges if I hurt them even though they deserved it.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?  I can't let these fuckers get away with it, but I also don't need to go to jail for this.

The anger in me has been getting worst and worst and I'm pretty much ready to snap one of these little bastards head off. 

Somehow I'm just supposed to let this slide but I can't

I told you to change your username, but you wanted to be like the MOS.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2008, 11:09:55 AM »
your the passive aggressive kind ehh?

In situations where an eye-for-an-eye gets you tossed in jail, yes.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2008, 11:11:55 AM »
nobody dares to egg 240's house

they know he's gangsta
Z

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2008, 01:48:51 PM »
Wouldn't that be nice. an Eye for an Eye law.  sometimes just sometimes.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2008, 01:51:04 PM »
Last weekend some skateboarders egged my house because I yelled at them for skating right in front of my house.  I am fucking pissed and want to beat the shit out of each of them.  I've been looking for them over the past few days but have yet to see them.

What is really pissing me off is the attitude of some people that say shit like "It's just kids being kids"  Fuck that.  These kids cost me a few hundred for hiring some power washers to come and clean my place.

I saw the local sheriff last night when I was walking down the street at dusk with a baseball bat in my hands.  We spoke about this and he said he's had complaints from other people about skateboarders.  I told him how pissed off I was and he pretty much shrugged and gave me the same bullshit line "That it's kids just being kids".

My main concern is that if I do catch these kids that I'll go a little too crazy and really fuck them up.  Remember that scene from American History X where he made the guy bite the curb and then stomped on his head?  That's what I want to do to them.

I don't know where these shits live but I want to find out and have their parents pay me back the money I spent.  Chances are the parents are useless and won't do a thing to discipline their kids. 

The cop warned me that the kids these days will press charges if I hurt them even though they deserved it.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?  I can't let these fuckers get away with it, but I also don't need to go to jail for this.

The anger in me has been getting worst and worst and I'm pretty much ready to snap one of these little bastards head off. 

criminal mischief:class "c" misdemeanor.unless they break something.

bench

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2008, 02:09:26 PM »

Cut out the Anadrol and you will be fine...LOl...Just kiddin'...

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2008, 02:19:41 PM »
IF you can someone how can prove who did it they would probably get charged with something like very minor like vandalism. not sure though because i think in some states they put a monetary value on the damage i think its has to be over 500 bucks. not sure though

I suggest you run your mouth at them again... set up a video camera and catch them in the act
irongearco.com

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2008, 02:22:59 PM »
If you find out who the kids are, file a formal complaint with the police and press charges.  They would be charged with criminal mischief or vandalism, and the judge would most likely order their parents to pay restitution to you for your costs and time, along with sentencing the kids to community service hours and possibly a fine. 

The Sheriff you talked to is just being a lazy ass and doesn't want to investigate, but if you know who the kids are, he can't stop you from pressing charges. 

You could also file a civil suit against the parents if you wanted to.

Unless he saw them do it, or some other EYE witness saw the egging, there is no case.

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2008, 03:06:01 PM »
Punk ass kids usually don't just egg any random house

They usually do it for a reason

Like make fun of a fat guy that lives there

or

If they have a dog that barks all day & night

What did you do to "egg" them on m_o_s?  ;D

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2008, 04:40:57 PM »
IDK Egg whites or whole eggs?
 ;D

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2008, 04:47:21 PM »

Why risk exposing your identity, thereby turning yourself into a target, when you can work anonymously and strike more fear into them as the "unknown threat" they can not attack back?  :)

that's what people who do nothing say.

the "unknown threat":  nobody ever known of anything, cause you did nothing.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2008, 04:47:38 PM »
Pfft. ::)

Shoot first, ask questions later.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2008, 05:23:08 PM »
pay someone to fuck them up!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2008, 06:00:29 PM »
god cant u people deal with your own problems...u really feel its necessary to get advice on a bodybuilding message board???
w

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2008, 06:05:46 PM »
Find out what sports they play, drop some clen in some beverages, offer them as an "olive branch".  Then call USADA and bust their asses.  I can see it now, "I think I got a tainted Capri Sun.  I'm fighting this 4 year ban." 

8)
Squishy face retard

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2008, 06:45:38 PM »

Wouldn't it have been cheaper to just buy a new trailer? ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2008, 06:55:28 PM »
that's what people who do nothing say.

the "unknown threat":  nobody ever known of anything, cause you did nothing.

You are wrong and retarded as usual.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2008, 06:56:14 PM »
You are wrong and retarded as usual.

that comming from a 53 iq...

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2008, 07:07:18 PM »
Last weekend some skateboarders egged my house Trailer because I yelled at them for skating right in front of my house Trailer

Fixed