Author Topic: Huge gallery of Iran photos. For your before and after we obliterate them ref.  (Read 8438 times)

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
Iran needs to pay for what Osama did on 911.

911... Is that the TV-series with William Shatner?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
911... Is that the TV-series with William Shatner?

S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
no comments from anyone on the actual pictures, everything aside.  looks kinda normal.  Shocking to not see the 7 foot winged bloodsucking leeches with 12 inch stingers.

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
no comments from anyone on the actual pictures, everything aside.  looks kinda normal.  Shocking to not see the 7 foot winged bloodsucking leeches with 12 inch stingers.

I thought the girl in the first picture was kinda hot!  Then I read some people describing non-communist countries as second world and realised that the world is truly uneducated  ::)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Damn! I leave for 10 minutes and I find this thread on page 13,522, right next to "Do you like my pussy?". Anyway, I'm back from the bathroom so if anyone wants to take up the subject I'm all for it. It's good to see other people, besides Bezerk or HH6, gettin in hiah and talking about how good we are and how bad the rest of the world is.

We torture. We execute. We keep people in legalized concentration camps (we call them jails). What makes us "good" and Iran, which pretty much does the same thing, "bad"? Bezerk has made it clear, in his many posts, that the difference is that the Iranian government kills 50 homosexuals per year, while our patriotic heteros kill only about 5-10 per year (and beat the shit out of 10 times that much), hence we're "more better".

Many people say the "moral rot" is in the numbers. Other people say that the problem is that it is the Iranian government (and all that we really know about it, which is A LOT of course, ::) ::),) killing innocent gay men and women, while in the USA it's only "misguided" Americans.

In essence, to many people, many Americones I'd say, homophobia is not the problem, it's the AMOUNT of people dying from the the problem and WHO is doing the killing that is really the heart of the problem.     

Vat do you sink?.     

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Damn! I leave for 10 minutes and I find this thread on page 13,522, right next to "Do you like my pussy?". Anyway, I'm back from the bathroom so if anyone wants to take up the subject I'm all for it. It's good to see other people, besides Bezerk or HH6, gettin in hiah and talking about how good we are and how bad the rest of the world is.

We torture. We execute. We keep people in legalized concentration camps (we call them jails). What makes us "good" and Iran, which pretty much does the same thing, "bad"? Bezerk has made it clear, in his opinion, that the difference is that the Iranian government kills 50 homosexuals per year, while our patriotic heteros kill only about 5-10 per year (and beat the shit out of 10 times that much), hence we're more better.

Many people say the "moral rot" is in the numbers. for example many people say that the problem is that it is the Iranian government, and all that we really know about it, which is A LOT of course, ::) ::), killing innocent gay men and women, while in the USA is "misguided" Americans.

In essence, to many people, many Americones I'd say, homophobia is not the problem, it's the number of people dying from the the problem and WHO is doing the killing that is really the heart of the problem.     

Vat do you sink?.     

Exellent point. But remember, to HH6 and Beserker, the USA can do no wrong; neither can its citizens.
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa..........I take u have suffered from being gay bashed.....who cares. Do u loose sleep over GITMO or people in prison. Get back to me when ur balls drop.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Do u loose sleep over GITMO or people in prison.

I must admit, no. 

I lost sleep last night because I was out of Cookies n Cream ice cream, and I wanted some.

I like to argue with you guys because it's fun, but I don't lose sleep over politics, ever. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...

HAHA

I have to admit I was surprised by the pictures.  I didn't know much about Iran, but from what I had heard and seen on TV I pictured it being similar to North Korea or something.
S

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
HAHA

I have to admit I was surprised by the pictures.  I didn't know much about Iran, but from what I had heard and seen on TV I pictured it being similar to North Korea or something.

I've actually heard that it is a beautiful country, where people treat you with respect and where everything is DIRT CHEAP. I heard gasoline is something like 10 cents per litre.  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Now, if you are looking for a Hooters place... you won't most likely find it in downtown Teheran. Although I'm sure something could be arranged with a few extra dollars.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Damn! I leave for 10 minutes and I find this thread on page 13,522, right next to "Do you like my pussy?". Anyway, I'm back from the bathroom so if anyone wants to take up the subject I'm all
LOLOLOL... I was actually kind of shocked by the thread too.  I don't usually hit the mark in epic threads.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I've actually heard that it is a beautiful country, where people treat you with respect and where everything is DIRT CHEAP. I heard gasoline is something like 10 cents per litre.  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Now, if you are looking for a Hooters place... you won't most likely find it in downtown Teheran. Although I'm sure something could be arranged with a few extra dollars.
I know I actually, for no reason, have to pay out the ass for some products because of the BS placed on Iran.  I got pissed one day wondering why I was paying so much for something and did some research.  Turns out one of the main ingredients is primarily produced in Iran.  Fucking piss me off.   I would say what but it would give away my proffession and I don't want to do that.  No reason, just don't.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
I know I actually, for no reason, have to pay out the ass for some products because of the BS placed on Iran.  I got pissed one day wondering why I was paying so much for something and did some research.  Turns out one of the main ingredients is primarily produced in Iran.  Fucking piss me off.   I would say what but it would give away my proffession and I don't want to do that.  No reason, just don't.

You're still selling those camel piss-based cosmetics?!

All jokes aside, if the US or Israeli armies, with American help of course, do something to this country then we can pretty much kiss good bye any international credibility for the next 10 millenia.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
You're still selling those camel piss-based cosmetics?!

All jokes aside, if the US or Israeli armies, with American help of course, do something to this country then we can pretty much kiss good bye any international credibility for the next 10 millenia.

You're an evil Lib! Die! ;D
I hate the State.