Author Topic: Huge gallery of Iran photos. For your before and after we obliterate them ref.  (Read 8445 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Fixed it, champ. Thanks for ignoring the post. If that's the best response you can come up with then this argument is over. I can only talk to stupid for so long. This is like the Israel/Palestine argument all over again. You start grasping at straws, end up looking like an idiot, start melting down and it's now only a matter of time until you're spamming "fuck you" at me.  :D

Yes, stoning women to death and executing 12 year olds is surely on par with a few dozen people roughing up some gays!!!! You are an idiot.

Feel free to watch that video of a stoning and then try to equate us to them.  ;D

In retrospect it's not surprising. You are the same retard that justified launching rockets at civilians. Hahaha.

No, don't get me wrong, this argument, like any argument in this BODY BUILDING forum is timewasting fodder for me. Once I get bored I leave, not because I "lose" an argument or not, but because I have better things to do. I mean, you have to understand (and for this I ask of you to just read this line and think about it for a minute, just think) that anyone who says "facts don't mean shit" ought to be tatooed a huge cross on their chest and "I'm an Allah-hating gay teen" in arabic on their backs and dropped, still sedated, in the middle of downtown Peshawar... naked!

Look, I've realized many, many moons ago that with some people violence is the only option. I choose to stop arguing with those who fail to spark the intelectual interest in me. So far you've done a good job, but you're beginning to lose my attention, so you better start putting more of your catchphrases in bold letter (underline them too) or you will not have anyone else to argue with except HH6. And I tell you, talking to HH6 is the same as talking to the laptop: Sooner or later (depending on how smart you are) you will realize it ain't talking back.

Now, I gotta go to bed.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Interesting. I believe I've said attacking Iran would be a stupid decision. All I'm pointing out is that they are worse than us. You keep trying to equate us to them. Nothing more, nothing less.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I was born Christian but I don't practice any religion. I live in America. What other Christian nations do is of no significant value to me. These countries are most likely second and third world also. Just because some Christian nations does it doesn't make it right. All you have to do in Iran is claim someone is homosexual and if you're in a good enough position, they'll end up dead.

Most first world countries don't execute homosexuals, nor imprison them.

And lastly, Iran's approach to homosexuality is just one example in their very long laundry list of human rights violations.

Wow, you must be the first human being ever born to believe in the doctrine of the Trinity and the Resurrection of the alleged Jesus of Nazareth; you were born fully cognizant of all the details of Christianity; amazing.

I was born an strong atheist/minarchist with Libertarian leanings. Amazing.
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
Wow, you must be the first human being ever born to believe in the doctrine of the Trinity and the Resurrection of the alleged Jesus of Nazareth; you were born fully cognizant of all the details of Christianity; amazing.

I was born an strong atheist/minarchist with Libertarian leanings. Amazing.

Ahh, there's my nut hugger. I knew when I saw your reply that you would be trying to get at me. I meant that I was baptized and never practiced any religion after that. Care to try to take another shot at me or is one failure enough?

Oh wait, aren't you that guy that couldn't make it in America, so you decided to cut and run to Korea and then take pot shots at America because you think you're the only person in the world that can save $10k a year? Oh yeah, that is you!

Man, this sub board is the shit. It's like the old days of the Y all over again. Crush a few ego here and there and you can get the impoverished cry babies back on your nutsack. I still got it.

Care to tell me again how no American is capable of saving $10k a year without cutting and running to Korea? You are one savvy financial wizard! :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Dude..its like banging ur head into a wall...these people live in a dream land. Do u honestly care about people who want to kill u...gitmo, who cares, those people would eat u if they could. Some of u will be the same whiners moaning after another terror attack. Of course soon after we dry ur tears you'll blame America again.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Ahh, there's my nut hugger. I knew when I saw your reply that you would be trying to get at me. I meant that I was baptized and never practiced any religion after that. Care to try to take another shot at me or is one failure enough?

Oh wait, aren't you that guy that couldn't make it in America, so you decided to cut and run to Korea and then take pot shots at America because you think you're the only person in the world that can save $10k a year? Oh yeah, that is you!

Man, this sub board is the shit. It's like the old days of the Y all over again. Crush a few ego here and there and you can get the impoverished cry babies back on your nutsack. I still got it.

Care to tell me again how no American is capable of saving $10k a year without cutting and running to Korea? You are one savvy financial wizard! :D

First off, I said 20k a year.

Second off, I never said I was a financial wizard; I am an academic.

Third off, cretin, I was living in Europe for nearly ten years before I even entertained the thought of Korea. That's right I left the US in 1997 for Europe. You think I left the US because I 'couldn't hack it' in the USA? I left the US because it is a monoglot, uniform, linguistically undiverse and boring place. I am a student of linguistics and I have studied languages for years. That was the main reason I left. As I studied more and more about American foreign and monetary policy I saw still greater reasons for living in Europe.

If you want to be an Imperialist, by all means but don't fabricate things I never said and pay attention to what I write oaf.
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I guess u missed history while studing language. The Europeans have so much more blood on their hands then we do. Then u say we're  monoglot, uniform, linguistically undiverse and boring place......yet u attacked Korea earlier. Move back to europe dude...we don't miss ya and neither will the Koreans.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I guess u missed history while studing language. The Europeans have so much more blood on their hands then we do. Then u say we're  monoglot, uniform, linguistically undiverse and boring place......yet u attacked Korea earlier. Move back to europe dude...we don't miss ya and neither will the Koreans.

I am moving back to Europe HH6. Korea is a fairly easy way to make cash for a poor academic such as myself.

Europeans do have blood on their hands but they have learnt from it (for the most part). They have stopped colonising the world; they have also realised that WW2 is over. They don't have 800+ military bases all over the world.

Korea and the US are remarkably similar to each other in some respects. Generally speaking, neither Americans nor Koreans ever leave the country; both peoples are insular, arrogant and ignorant of the outside world. Both countries like to slave away at work nonstop with no thought of rest or relaxation. Both countries suffer from 'centre of the world' syndrome.
I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
I was born Christian but I don't practice any religion. I live in America. What other Christian nations do is of no significant value to me. These countries are most likely second and third world also. Just because some Christian nations does it doesn't make it right. All you have to do in Iran is claim someone is homosexual and if you're in a good enough position, they'll end up dead.

Most first world countries don't execute homosexuals, nor imprison them.

And lastly, Iran's approach to homosexuality is just one example in their very long laundry list of human rights violations.

If as a Christian, it's of no concern to you what other Christian nations do, ...why then are you so concerned with what Muslim nations do?
w

Fury

• Getbig V
If as a Christian, it's of no concern to you what other Christian nations do, ...why then are you so concerned with what Muslim nations do?

I'm Christian? I don't practice any religion, she who claims to have the same IQ as Albert Einstein. 

Why am I concerned with what Muslim nations do? Because they're a plague. A cancer. A parasite and nothing more. I'm not concerned with nations that don't meddle in world affairs. That's opening up an entirely different can of worms. Iran is in the limelight due to their government's actions.

You would think someone who claims to have the same IQ as the most accomplished theoretical physicist of the 20th century would be able to read before attacking someone.   :D

Dude..its like banging ur head into a wall...these people live in a dream land. Do u honestly care about people who want to kill u...gitmo, who cares, those people would eat u if they could. Some of u will be the same whiners moaning after another terror attack. Of course soon after we dry ur tears you'll blame America again.

It really is a waste of time. Watching them get riled up is funny, though.

24KT

• Getbig V
I'm Christian? I don't practice any religion, she who claims to have the same IQ as Albert Einstein. 

Why am I concerned with what Muslim nations do? Because they're a plague. A cancer. A parasite and nothing more. I'm not concerned with nations that don't meddle in world affairs. That's opening up an entirely different can of worms. Iran is in the limelight due to their government's actions.

You would think someone who claims to have the same IQ as the most accomplished theoretical physicist of the 20th century would be able to read before attacking someone.   :D

It really is a waste of time. Watching them get riled up is funny, though.

I guessed you missed my clarification on the IQ issue.

How concerned are you with the direction of the USA over the years since WWII?
w

Fury

• Getbig V
I guessed you missed my clarification on the IQ issue.

How concerned are you with the direction of the USA over the years since WWII?

I addressed your IQ post. Let's be honest, sugar tits, no one with a claimed IQ of 160 (like you first claimed) would accidentally "forget" and only remember their IQ was "140" after someone pointed out that Einstein had an IQ of 160. You're a liar and a swindler.

"Michael is the creator of "Jaguar Enterprises".

He was arrested September 26, 2004 and has been in jail since then.

Michael was arrested for
1) Selling medical devices not approved by the FDA
2) Exaggerating their effectiveness (a federal criminal offense)

His trial is scheduled for May 2nd, 2005. The judge scheduled for this case is Rudolph Randa."

Yes, gas caps are legitimate!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I am torn between the self-delusions of Jaguar and the rightwing nationalism/imperialism of Berserk...hmm...

Any other options out there? ???
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
I am torn between the self-delusions of Jaguar and the rightwing nationalism/imperialism of Berserk...hmm...

Any other options out there? ???

Can you show me calling for an attack on Iran? That would make me an Imperialist. Just because you would take Osama's load on your face with a smile while asking for seconds doesn't make me an imperialist.  ;)

I'm sorry, I just can't take someone seriously when they think they're something else for saving $20k in Korea. A trained chimp could manage that. Most Americans with decent jobs could manage that.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Can you show me calling for an attack on Iran? That would make me an Imperialist. Just because you would take Osama's load on your face with a smile while asking for seconds doesn't make me an imperialist.  ;)

I'm sorry, I just can't take someone seriously when they think they're something else for saving $20k in Korea. A trained chimp could manage that. Most Americans with decent jobs could manage that.

You love the war in Iraq; you agree with the theft of Iraq's oil and don't care about the destruction wrought there. I would say you are an imperialist.

For a poor academic saving 20k a year with only 30 work hours a week is not a bad deal; I suppose you are a Wallstreet broker, huh?
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
You love the war in Iraq; you agree with the theft of Iraq's oil and don't care about the destruction wrought there. I would say you are an imperialist.

For a poor academic saving 20k a year with only 30 work hours a week is not a bad deal; I suppose you are a Wallstreet broker, huh?

I love the war in Iraq? Don't put words in my mouth. I said it was a terrible decision. But I also believe that leaving now would just throw that country into chaos and result in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of more Iraqis, and end up as a place for terrorists to run wild. Interesting. You bitch about how many have died now but you seem to be content with sending another 500,000+ to their death when that country breaks into all out civil war. Very hypocritical if you ask me. Perhaps I care more about Iraqi lives than you do? Which wouldn't surprise me.

Not a Wall Street broker but any retard with half a brain and a decent job could save $20,000 in America. How come you couldn't? So much for your academia.  ::)

So tell me. You think it's ok for America to leave Iraq this very instant and watch it collapse? You're ok with a couple hundred thousand Iraqis dying from the Civil War? Very interesting.  :-X

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I love the war in Iraq? Don't put words in my mouth. I said it was a terrible decision. But I also believe that leaving now would just throw that country into chaos and result in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of more Iraqis. Interesting. You bitch about how many have died now but you seem to be content with sending another 500,000+ to their death when that country breaks into all out civil war. Very hypocritical if you ask me. Perhaps I care more about Iraqi lives than you do? Which wouldn't surprise me.

Not a Wall Street broker but any retard with half a brain and a decent job could save $20,000 in America. How come you couldn't? So much for your academia.  ::)

How much gross would an American have to earn to save 20k a year living in NYC?

Really? I was already protesting the bombings and sanctions that led to the deaths of 500,000 Iraqi children in the 90's. What were you doing? What do you think about us stealing their oil? What about Afghanistian?
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
nonsense.   people in iran burn effigies all day and scream jibberish at the camera. 

Fury

• Getbig V
How much gross would an American have to earn to save 20k a year living in NYC?

Really? I was already protesting the bombings and sanctions that led to the deaths of 500,000 Iraqi children in the 90's. What were you doing? What do you think about us stealing their oil? What about Afghanistian?

NYC? That's one of the most expensive places to live in the country. Regardless, I know people making $60k a year in NYC as entry level i-bankers that manage to save $15k+. They're pretty smart though, unlike you.

So, you were "protesting" the bombings but you want us to pull out now and watch as Iraq tears itself apart? You're ok with the extra 1/2 million that will die as a result of the civil war that would no doubt result from our leaving? That's pretty hypocritical. That leads me to believe that you couldn't give two flying fucks about Iraqis. Which is most likely true. You shit all over Americans and Koreans, why not Iraqis? You care about yourself and your agenda.

So we're "stealing" their oil apparently? Never mind the fact their government operated at a $30 billion surplus last year and we've barely seen any of that oil we're supposedly "stealing".  ::)

I honestly believe you just say whatever pops into your head. You have absolutely no grasp of anything military, history or current events.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
NYC? That's one of the most expensive places to live in the country. Regardless, I know people making $60k a year in NYC as entry level i-bankers that manage to save $15k+. They're pretty smart though, unlike you.

So, you were "protesting" the bombings but you want us to pull out now and watch as Iraq tears itself apart? You're ok with the extra 1/2 million that will die as a result of the civil war that would no doubt result from our leaving? That's pretty hypocritical. That leads me to believe that you couldn't give two flying fucks about Iraqis. Which is most likely true. You shit all over Americans and Koreans, why not Iraqis? You care about yourself and your agenda.

So we're "stealing" their oil apparently? Never mind the fact their government operated at a $30 billion surplus last year and we've barely seen any of that oil we're supposedly "stealing".  ::)

I am from NYC. I cited it for that reason. Bankers, yes. Students who studied German, Latin and Lingusitics? Likely not. Also how many hours are they working? I know people here who work 12 hour work weeks with 6 months paid vacation and save 30k a year. Who has that amount of freetime in the states? What red state are you from sir?

I have stated my position many times. I am essentially a Libertarian. That means people have a right to be left alone without government authority (of whatever nation) weighing down on them. That applies to Iraqis, Palestinians, Americans, French, everyone. Invading countries, sanctions, bombing people; that is not leaving people in peace.

BTW, why according to you did we go into Iraq? Why?
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
I am from NYC. I cited it for that reason. Bankers, yes. Students who studied German, Latin and Lingusitics? Likely not. Also how many hours are they working? I know people here who work 12 hour work weeks with 6 months paid vacation and save 30k a year. Who has that amount of freetime in the states? What red state are you from sir?

I have stated my position many times. I am essentially a Libertarian. That means people have a right to be left alone without government authority (of whatever nation) weighing down on them. That applies to Iraqis, Palestinians, Americans, French, everyone. Invading countries, sanctions, bombing people; that is not leaving people in peace.

BTW, why according to you did we go into Iraq? Why?

Iraq exports 1.6 million barrels of oil a day and it continues to increase. You would think if we were stealing all this oil the price of futures wouldn't be skyrocketing. Interesting.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Iraq exports 1.6 million barrels of oil a day and it continues to increase. You would think if we were stealing all this oil the price of futures wouldn't be skyrocketing. Interesting.

You didn't answer my question. Why did the USA invade Iraq?
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
You didn't answer my question. Why did the USA invade Iraq?

oil and the dollar. 

WMD was silly fodder for gullible people whose morals prevented them from accepting imperialism, even though it's been the way of the world since the beginning of time.

i don't think any intelligent people will say it's not about oil.  Bush himself admitted it was about controlling the oil.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
oil and the dollar. 

WMD was silly fodder for gullible people whose morals prevented them from accepting imperialism, even though it's been the way of the world since the beginning of time.

i don't think any intelligent people will say it's not about oil.  Bush himself admitted it was about controlling the oil.

I want Beserk to give the answer, not you.
I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
I addressed your IQ post. Let's be honest, sugar tits, no one with a claimed IQ of 160 (like you first claimed) would accidentally "forget" and only remember their IQ was "140" after someone pointed out that Einstein had an IQ of 160. You're a liar and a swindler.

"Michael is the creator of "Jaguar Enterprises".

He was arrested September 26, 2004 and has been in jail since then.

Michael was arrested for
1) Selling medical devices not approved by the FDA
2) Exaggerating their effectiveness (a federal criminal offense)

His trial is scheduled for May 2nd, 2005. The judge scheduled for this case is Rudolph Randa."

Michael Forrest is an individual I do not know, have never met, and have absolutely nothing to do with.

He, like me, is just one of the many people and firms who have over the years named their businesses "Jaguar Enterprises" There is no connection between the two.  Just as I have no connection to the Welsh dollmaker, the Indian engineering firm, the Texas Karaoke singer, the California based financial firm or the international car manufacturer, or any of the myriad companies ...all of which use the moniker Jaguar Enterprises

Hope That Clarifies

Yes, gas caps are legitimate!

As a matter of fact, ...they are! 
w