Author Topic: Why do Blacks...?  (Read 5063 times)

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
Re: Why do Blacks...?
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2008, 12:08:05 PM »
You said it, although some school in Baltimore that are known for their sports teams (Lake Clifton-Eastern high as an ex) do have those special interest and other clubs you listed.

Some predominately black high schools will surprise you with the content of quality from the students, many just need to be challenged

I agree with your comment on the quality from the students and them needing to be challenged. Yes we also need family involvement. Parents need to stop sending their children off to be raised by someone else (solely) but that takes generations to fix that way of thinking.

I went to school in Detroit, Mi. (half pubs & half privs) the dissimilarity between the public and private schools were; in the private schools I attended, the parents or a responsible family member was required to put in time once a month; whether it was helping a teacher grade papers or participate in school functions or activities. Also the rules were strictly enforced the kids had to adhere.
The public schools on the other hand did not require parental involvement and as I recall there were no rules. A lot of kids did whatever and were very disruptive during class time to the kids that wanted to learn and did not respect the teach as authority.

Home training parental involvement and positive reinforcement could have fix this but we all know to have a well disciplined child means start early!

HM
W

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2008, 11:17:03 PM »
They love their chicken!   ;D

OMG, I was in tears watching that video, Dave is funny but he is not stupid funny, his humor is like no other.  The best comedian ever.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2008, 03:55:43 PM »
I always wondered about the Fried Chick and Watermelon thing. Because Whenever I have gone to KFC or Popeye's, it jam packed with White people, and when I go the store, the only people I see buying watermelons are white. And only people who grow them in their gardens are white, even down south. I hate them, they are messy and carry seeds, which fucks up the eating process.

Now the names, it was only since the early 70's when people starting making up names, but it's makes a person a individual, but can come off as stupid like: Janeshia, or Chiquitia.

its amazing mang how aware blacks are of stereotypes YET blacks are the worst at stereotying browns post 911 ;)
carpe` vaginum!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2008, 09:29:25 AM »
OMG, I was in tears watching that video, Dave is funny but he is not stupid funny, his humor is like no other.  The best comedian ever.

Dave is the best at making fun of everyone especially his own race, he had me ROTF too! If we could all have fun with ourselves like this,  the world would be a better place.
W

OneBigMan

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2008, 10:16:13 AM »
Unquestionably a true topic that raises a lot of meaningful questions about minorities. That website which was listed from the 1st topic on page 1 is very interesting to look at and understand based on many pre-conceived notions. 

Here are many of mine as they relate to one issue; how to be a.....................n. ...................word that street loving "urban-americans" say as a habit.

1.Listen to Only rap
2.Black Behavior
3.Worship Materialism
4.Love Comedy
5.Cause Very Violent Crime
6.Males braid their hair
7.Smiling with silver or a gold grill
8.Wear Big Earrings
9.Having Many Tattoos
10.Displaying Prison Pride
11.Thug Talking
12.Acting So Ghetto