Author Topic: EXTREME LABS Signs Michael Lockett  (Read 10756 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: EXTREME LABS Signs Michael Lockett
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2008, 10:30:04 AM »
240 your experiment to see if Lockett is natural is useless.  He was on a stack for his initial shows but now with so much more money behind him he will probably up the dosage.  So he will grow tremendously even though he is not natural.

It's possible.  but a natural who looks that insane and doesn't eat/train/diet right, should be able to put on 20/30 pounds easily once he corrects those things.  However, he's already 230 pounds.  I don't think he can put on 30 pounds if he's on gear alreay.  260 would put him up there with Vic martinez.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2008, 11:27:36 AM »
It's possible.  but a natural who looks that insane and doesn't eat/train/diet right, should be able to put on 20/30 pounds easily once he corrects those things.  However, he's already 230 pounds.  I don't think he can put on 30 pounds if he's on gear alreay.  260 would put him up there with Vic martinez.

I think you're overestimating the effect of diet (probably why you force feed yourself also) and underestimating the effect of gear.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2008, 01:19:35 PM »

Lockett won Team Universe while only training for what, 2 years?

Read: had been training for 15 years and only added insulin and growth the last 2 years.

Ronnie Coleman won the Universe after "training" for 1 year.  ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2008, 01:20:17 PM »
I think you're overestimating the effect of diet (probably why you force feed yourself also) and underestimating the effect of gear.

He's being sarcastic.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2008, 01:40:17 PM »
He's being sarcastic.

You would hope so, but based on his past posts I'm not so sure.

simple

• Getbig I
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2008, 11:24:43 AM »
People love the fact that other BB's come out and say "YEAH I AM A JUICER".  Let this man say what he wants ans if God or the devil who ever you all believe he claims stop his show to show his real face than so be it.  Michael can speak perfect english he is a highly intellengent African American man.  He will continue to rain supreme in BB and his true fans wil follow him to the end.  DON'T BE A HATER CONGRATULATE HIM!

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2008, 12:56:42 PM »
People love the fact that other BB's come out and say "YEAH I AM A JUICER".  Let this man say what he wants ans if God or the devil who ever you all believe he claims stop his show to show his real face than so be it.  Michael can speak perfect english he is a highly intellengent African American man.  He will continue to rain supreme in BB and his true fans wil follow him to the end.  DON'T BE A HATER CONGRATULATE HIM!

Hi michael.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2008, 01:02:52 PM »
Would you find it odd that Natural BB & Fitness Magazine is replete with advertisements using models such as Jay Cutler and R Coleman?

Are there REALYY any 'natural' bb 'athletes'?

Yeah....there are many natural bodybuilders.....but saying we are athletes.....that I dont know.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2008, 01:07:49 PM »
Yes we signed Michael Locket, aswell, as Kurt Fisher who is also a top rank WNBF Pro bodybuilder.We feel since there is 2 different worlds to bodybuilding,the natural athlete, and the athlete that chooses to use anabolic why not cater to both???????????????.I feel alot of companies dont give enough credit ,or recognition to natural bodybuilders.So I make sure I endorse the same amount of drug free athletes, as I do athletes that use anabolics.
In bodybuilding, when it comes to drug use there is no right or wrong, each athlete has there own right to there opinion.,on drug use.We dont presssure our athletes to use anabolics, instead, we except and respect there decision.What ever decision they decide to go with, we support there decision.
We feel Kurt Fisher, and Michael Locket are 2 awesome drug free athletes, that we really look forward to working with.I think both parties with greatly benefit, from this endorsement deal.

I cant say anything about Locket.....I know that I have been doing this for 20+ years.  My goal was always to turn pro....I did, now its to win some pro shows.  We all know that there is no living to be made here, but to be the best should always be someone's goal.  I got my ass handed to me my first pro outing.  But, look at some of the college football players playing in the pros.  I am sure there are some that just get destroyed that first game..or even in training camp.  I am looking forward to seeing what I can do with Johns help.  He really is a knowledgable guy.  People bust his balls...but isnt that the nature of GetBig?

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2008, 02:29:48 PM »
Highly intelligent and homeless?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2008, 02:48:41 PM »

I believe Michael is the Messiah.

Michael \m(i)-chael\ is pronounced MYE-kal. It is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "who resembles God"

bbj

« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2008, 06:42:42 PM »
I do believe him.

Time will show the truth to the unbelievers.  ;D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2008, 07:27:37 PM »
Its a shame people on this board are so quick to judge or attack.
I been training for 22 years, and I been there done that in bodybuilding.As a antural athlete, I would get up to 250 lbs, and compete at 216-220lbs on stage.I won the Mr Natural World, Mr Natural International, Mr Natural Border States, took 4th in MuscleMania Pro, and 4th in Mr Natural Universe.
In 2001 I did the Mr LA, and qualified for the Mr USA,so in 2002 I did my first anabolic cycle.
When I was on anabolics I would get up to 280-290lbs, and stepped on stage at 255-258lbs .
I have worked with and custom formulate for alot of well known pro bodybuilders, aswell a national level athletes.
I am dont just talk the talk, I walk the walk.
Alot of so-called gurus, talk a good game, but have they ever been on a bodybuilding stage?
To make matters worse clowns on getbig talk alot of shit, yet they never even been on a bodybuilding stage.
I like working with guys like Curt ,drugfree4life, because he is a great athlete, who is willing to learn, and take his body, and physique to the next level

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2008, 07:54:39 AM »
Its a shame people on this board are so quick to judge or attack.
I been training for 22 years, and I been there done that in bodybuilding.As a antural athlete, I would get up to 250 lbs, and compete at 216-220lbs on stage.I won the Mr Natural World, Mr Natural International, Mr Natural Border States, took 4th in MuscleMania Pro, and 4th in Mr Natural Universe.
In 2001 I did the Mr LA, and qualified for the Mr USA,so in 2002 I did my first anabolic cycle.
When I was on anabolics I would get up to 280-290lbs, and stepped on stage at 255-258lbs .
I have worked with and custom formulate for alot of well known pro bodybuilders, aswell a national level athletes.
I am dont just talk the talk, I walk the walk.
Alot of so-called gurus, talk a good game, but have they ever been on a bodybuilding stage?
To make matters worse clowns on getbig talk alot of shit, yet they never even been on a bodybuilding stage.
I like working with guys like Curt ,drugfree4life, because he is a great athlete, who is willing to learn, and take his body, and physique to the next level

Let's see your pics big guy.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2008, 08:10:35 AM »
Let's see your pics big guy.
THEY have been posted ,he's thick and good solid build,he 's italian by descent has the build a mason of yrs off lugging cement,granite would have but off course with diet and bbing detail,cool guy when he posts.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2008, 08:17:07 AM »
Here is a pic of me at 258lbs, right before the USA's

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2008, 08:18:43 AM »
where did u place there?yr...

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2008, 08:20:37 AM »
So when you have gone this far into bodybuilding, why would you believe that lockett is lifetime drugfree? You should know better.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2008, 08:41:57 AM »
So when you have gone this far into bodybuilding, why would you believe that lockett is lifetime drugfree? You should know better.

He doesn't believe it obviously. He is just a POS liar.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2008, 08:54:05 AM »
Read: had been training for 15 years and only added insulin and growth the last 2 years.

Ronnie Coleman won the Universe after "training" for 1 year.  ::)

That's in reference to training, SPECIFICALLY for bodybuilding, which you already know.

Coleman played football in college (Grambling). I think it's safe to say that he hit the weights a time or two, during that stint.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2008, 12:26:45 PM »
Van Bilderass, is a bitter person, a typical internet loser.Van post a pic of yourself, so we can all get a good laugh,lol
As far as my placing goes in the Mr USA, I know I didnt placed top 5, but I know I placed in the top 15 because they asked me to come back and pose on Saturday.So I probably got 10th , but anything out of the top 5 doesnt count anyways.
I did the best I could, and I only used 3-4 anabolic cycles my whole life 2002-2005 and stepped on stage at 258lbs, so I held my own, against the best amateurs in the country.
As far as Michael Locket goes, I beleive he is natural.I was a 100% natural bodybuilder for 15yrs, plus I judged over 200 bodybuilding shows in 5 diffrent organizations.So I know what a person on anabolics looks like.Michael Lockett is just a genetic freak.Alot of guys like Van Bilderass hate on him because they are jelious of him and how good he looks,without the use of drugs.
Heck I am even jelious of Michael Lockett, he looks better then I did on anabolics, and he is natural.Plus he hasnt even been bodybuilding that long, to add more salt to the wound.
Like I said before, Michael Lockett is pretty much a modern day John Coffee, from the Green Mile.Just a freak of nature, like Andre the Giant.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2008, 12:41:26 PM »

Wow!  You are kinda small there from what I've seen in the past...did you overdiet?  Offseason your arms have to have been 3" bigger...no bullshit!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2008, 12:42:40 PM »

looks great

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2008, 01:24:40 PM »
Van Bilderass, is a bitter person, a typical internet loser.Van post a pic of yourself, so we can all get a good laugh,lol
As far as my placing goes in the Mr USA, I know I didnt placed top 5, but I know I placed in the top 15 because they asked me to come back and pose on Saturday.So I probably got 10th , but anything out of the top 5 doesnt count anyways.
I did the best I could, and I only used 3-4 anabolic cycles my whole life 2002-2005 and stepped on stage at 258lbs, so I held my own, against the best amateurs in the country.
As far as Michael Locket goes, I beleive he is natural.I was a 100% natural bodybuilder for 15yrs, plus I judged over 200 bodybuilding shows in 5 diffrent organizations.So I know what a person on anabolics looks like.Michael Lockett is just a genetic freak.Alot of guys like Van Bilderass hate on him because they are jelious of him and how good he looks,without the use of drugs.
Heck I am even jelious of Michael Lockett, he looks better then I did on anabolics, and he is natural.Plus he hasnt even been bodybuilding that long, to add more salt to the wound.
Like I said before, Michael Lockett is pretty much a modern day John Coffee, from the Green Mile.Just a freak of nature, like Andre the Giant.

I look like a piece of shit, which is why I don't post pics. But I think you're a liar - take it as an opinion from an anonymous poster. That's what the forum is for. I also think you scam people with mislabeled supplements.

Since you can tell by looking at a person if he's on anabolics, let me ask you this: do you think Kiyoshi Moody is natural? Take a look:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=225411.0

I want to hear your expert opinion.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2008, 01:29:03 PM »
this getitonNY guy isn't actually trying to tell us Lockett is clean is he? please tell me he's joking.