Author Topic: EXTREME LABS Signs Michael Lockett  (Read 10749 times)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Re: EXTREME LABS Signs Michael Lockett
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2008, 02:28:40 PM »
Since you can tell by looking at a person if he's on anabolics, let me ask you this: do you think Kiyoshi Moody is natural? Take a look:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=225411.0

I hate these fucking liars.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2008, 04:52:06 PM »
I think Kyioshi Moody, just might be natural.I got up to 250lbs naturally, and competed at around 216- 220lbs on stage.
I been training 22 years and like I said before I have judged over 200 bodybuilding and fitness contests.So I know what a body on drugs looks like.I think Kyioshi Moody, has a body that is obtainable without drugs.He is I think African American, and Japanese ,which would give him round muscvle bellies, and a fast metabolism.He competes as a light heavyweight, so he is not huge.He just has a small bone structure, which makes him appear larger then he really is.
Just because a person has a good physique does not mean they do drugs.I have known several African American Friends of mine who barley touched weighs, and had very musuclar bodies.
People like Kyioshi Moody and Michael Locket, were those kids you used to see in school, when you were growing up who never worked out but were just natural muscular.We all have seen them

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2008, 12:06:14 AM »
I think Kyioshi Moody, just might be natural.I got up to 250lbs naturally, and competed at around 216- 220lbs on stage.
I been training 22 years and like I said before I have judged over 200 bodybuilding and fitness contests.So I know what a body on drugs looks like.I think Kyioshi Moody, has a body that is obtainable without drugs.He is I think African American, and Japanese ,which would give him round muscvle bellies, and a fast metabolism.He competes as a light heavyweight, so he is not huge.He just has a small bone structure, which makes him appear larger then he really is.
Just because a person has a good physique does not mean they do drugs.I have known several African American Friends of mine who barley touched weighs, and had very musuclar bodies.
People like Kyioshi Moody and Michael Locket, were those kids you used to see in school, when you were growing up who never worked out but were just natural muscular.We all have seen them

What about the Gracies and Tapout shirts and the UFC?

Cooker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2008, 07:52:50 PM »
There is a thread going over on the MD forums and the info is Michael is done with BBing?

John, any info on this?

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2008, 12:02:43 PM »
There is a thread going over on the MD forums and the info is Michael is done with BBing?

John, any info on this?

The guy used enormous amounts of drugs in short time. Maybe he is hurt?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2008, 12:12:26 PM »

John, any info on this?

Doesn't surprise me at all.  He's definitely a head case with all the god talk and the incessant lying about being natural.