Author Topic: Mike Matarazzo - great article  (Read 40459 times)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Mike Matarazzo - great article
« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2008, 01:24:46 AM »
Long cycles where his good cholesterol would have been 0
High Red Meat diet definately effects cholesterol
Clenbuterol use, ( has enlarged so many hearts especially when used with high doses hgh and fucks the heart muscle ask any race horse owner. )
Ephedrine caffeine stack.

i believe what hes saying mgs wise guys here just dont understand take all of the above and multiply by 12 years = a fucked up heart,

I feel for Mike but getting regular bloodwork is a must, and CT scans and cardiograms after all its is your own life your risking, he didnt do any of this there would have been so many warning signs along the way, shame.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2008, 01:29:21 AM »
WOW!  :o

HAHA, RON.....

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2008, 07:00:52 AM »

Mike is totally OWNED in this pic....hahahahahaha. I wonder how his career as a bail bonds is doing?
Get Big, or Die Trying

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2008, 08:39:44 PM »
Long cycles where his good cholesterol would have been 0
High Red Meat diet definately effects cholesterol
Clenbuterol use, ( has enlarged so many hearts especially when used with high doses hgh and fucks the heart muscle ask any race horse owner. )
Ephedrine caffeine stack.

i believe what hes saying mgs wise guys here just dont understand take all of the above and multiply by 12 years = a fucked up heart,

I feel for Mike but getting regular bloodwork is a must, and CT scans and cardiograms after all its is your own life your risking, he didnt do any of this there would have been so many warning signs along the way, shame.

Excellent post however if Mike is going to say the STEROIDS were for sure the cause of his heart problems with everything else the guy did to fck up his heart, one would be hard pressed to believe a single word that comes out of his mouth when it came to dosages...There are doctors who have studies anabolic steroids for decades who would say that Steroids werent the only thing that effected this guys heart...And considering everything he has done to himself over the years, these same doctors would probably tell ya that steroids were the least of his problems...But it makes a great headline doesn't it...

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2008, 09:06:41 PM »
Steroids didn't help, but you know what really hurt him?? Diet.  this guy used to epouse to downing of two jard of peanut butter a day for calories when you feel like snacking.  thats gonna kill a fool.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: MIKE MATARAZZO
« Reply #105 on: July 01, 2008, 10:23:07 PM »

and your entitled to your opinion which amounts to as much as 21.95 internet access can buy.

which by calling that family a local wiseguy...shows you still think they are in power today, and obviously didnt know how much power they had back then (yes back then not now) which shows you to be a certified idiot about the subject.....quick get to wikipedia so you can save face!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angiulo_Brothers

Discuss.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #106 on: July 01, 2008, 10:32:26 PM »
So, were Mike's biceps 22" or 24"?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #107 on: July 01, 2008, 10:41:59 PM »
Any chance someone could scan the article? (I don't buy Muscle rags anymore)
HAHA, RON.....

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 02, 2008, 01:56:47 AM »
Any chance someone could scan the article? (I don't buy Muscle rags anymore)

Yes, actually, scan the whole mag. Thanks.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: July 02, 2008, 01:59:16 AM »

His son is dwarfing him in this pic

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #110 on: July 02, 2008, 03:04:56 AM »
So, were Mike's biceps 22" or 24"?

22  ;D

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #111 on: July 02, 2008, 03:24:20 AM »
22  ;D

Too bad that his back, chest and to some extent legs were nowhere near the level of his arms.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #112 on: July 02, 2008, 04:19:22 AM »
Candy, do you favor the leaner cuts or do you buy the fatty stuff when getting meat?
persoanlly, id rather have chicken breasts cooked in olive oil than like thighs and shit.
Why would you cook with olive oil ?  Cause it's healthier ? haahahahhaha

Everyone should know that virgine olive oil is very heat sensitive and changes quickly once heated....Like ; why eat chicken breast if you will oil fry itwith olive oil ? Even your fat ass should know that.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 02, 2008, 11:04:20 AM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 02, 2008, 01:17:26 PM »
like it was said before he seems to blame steriods for all of his problems but i would guess it was a mixture of things. ESPECIALLY his diet 3-4 pounds of red meat a day is going to clog up anyones heart even a natural
irongearco.com

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #115 on: July 02, 2008, 01:18:58 PM »
well,

It was printed someonewhere that Mike's HDL (the good cholesterol) was 0!!!!!

normal range is above 50, and below 30 is a HUGE risk factor for coronary artery disease....

an HDL of 0, plus 5 pounds of meet per day equals heart attack, even with no roids.

Lots of pros have had HDL of 0. Milos is one IIRC.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #116 on: July 02, 2008, 01:23:03 PM »

Ironically Clenbuterol can help strengthen the heart after congestive heart failure.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #117 on: July 02, 2008, 01:52:08 PM »

If Mike manages to stay alive for the next 10 - 20 years, the progress of technology will offer a solution for him that will enable him to live several decades into the future.

Possibly forever.

The singularity is nigh

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #118 on: July 02, 2008, 02:20:08 PM »

If Mike manages to stay alive for the next 10 - 20 years, the progress of technology will offer a solution for him that will enable him to live several decades into the future.

Actually, anyone alive in 50-60 yrs will likely be able to stay alive forever.  Technology is advancing faster than we are aging...
w

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #119 on: July 03, 2008, 08:39:18 AM »
Actually, anyone alive in 50-60 yrs will likely be able to stay alive forever.  Technology is advancing faster than we are aging...

::)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 03, 2008, 08:46:05 AM »

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #121 on: July 03, 2008, 11:33:43 AM »

What if it is a mistake? What if what comes after death is unimaginable better state? That would be massive self owning... haha

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 03, 2008, 01:08:26 PM »
I heard that Mike used to collect for the Angiulo family - a family of wise guys.  Can anyone verify this?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: July 03, 2008, 01:11:24 PM »
I'm surprised nobody brought this up sooner since it was a very good interview by Ron Harris.

Mike simultaneously blames steroids for his health problems while claiming he only used 1,000-1,5000 mg of testosterone per week plus other drugs like GH and cutting agents.  I don't have the magazine with me right now, but that is more or less what he said.

I think if he wanted to use his experiences as a cautionary tale he should went into a little more detail both about his dosages and his food intake.  But primarily I would think he lied about the dosages he used.

Also I like how on mayhem replies like this will immediately get shutdown with people claiming that "it's genetic" despite Mike himself stating that is not the case.  ;D
you make it sound like 1500mg. of test/week plus GH is a small amount ::) the guy was reportedly a huge red meat eater and ate pounds of it everyday, combine that with family history and it's no wonder he had problems.
c

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 03, 2008, 02:03:23 PM »
you make it sound like 1500mg. of test/week plus GH is a small amount ::) the guy was reportedly a huge red meat eater and ate pounds of it everyday, combine that with family history and it's no wonder he had problems.

Considering that beginners are recommended 500 mg of test per week I don't think 1,500 mg is particularly high.  People use a lot higher very routinely.
Bodybuilding Pro.com