Author Topic: Mike Matarazzo - great article  (Read 40526 times)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
Re: Mike Matarazzo - great article
« Reply #125 on: July 03, 2008, 03:08:19 PM »
Let's face it guys, whether you're for or against the use of roids, it's a fact that most androgens will cause negative changes to your LDL/HDL levels while you're on a cycle. Even small doses of anavar can do this. What do you think taking 1 to 3 grams of test year round like some pro's do does to your arterial plaque levels ? It can't be that good. Keep in mind that anti-aromatase and anti-estrogens also mess with cholesterol levels. I predict you will see lots of Pro's with heart problems as they hit their mid-40's. Also there are studies that suggest that long term steroid use can cause irreversable heart valve changes. My honest belief is that small doses of steroids cycled for a few months at a time a few times a year probably won't harm most healthy people. But taking 1to 3 grams of test a week, 8 to 12iu's of gh a day, Insulin and IGf1 mixed with Thyroid drugs, Anti-estrogens, clenbuterol for long drawn out cycles could prove to have negative consequences in an athlete's later years. Only time will tell, but some Pro's are starting to see the damage already. Of course someone who is on these stacks will defend it and claim, "If it was that bad, the guys would be dropping dead like flies. They're perfectly safe, jackass!"

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #126 on: July 03, 2008, 03:12:11 PM »

No reason to act like a pervert. :-X

Nice to see Debussey having good taste when it comes to cars...

...Ben Affleck's asshole may be the perfect garage for this torque-monster.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #127 on: July 03, 2008, 03:15:29 PM »
I remember when Mike begged readers, via Flex magazine, to donate money for his hospital bills and Flex Wheeler, via Shawn Ray, for his. These fools want us to pay the price they put their body through! Gimme a break.  ::)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: July 03, 2008, 03:16:41 PM »
Let's face it guys, whether you're for or against the use of roids, it's a fact that most androgens will cause negative changes to your LDL/HDL levels while you're on a cycle. Even small doses of anavar can do this. What do you think taking 1 to 3 grams of test year round like some pro's do does to your arterial plaque levels ? It can't be that good. Keep in mind that anti-aromatase and anti-estrogens also mess with cholesterol levels. I predict you will see lots of Pro's with heart problems as they hit their mid-40's. Also there are studies that suggest that long term steroid use can cause irreversable heart valve changes. My honest belief is that small doses of steroids cycled for a few months at a time a few times a year probably won't harm most healthy people. But taking 1to 3 grams of test a week, 8 to 12iu's of gh a day, Insulin and IGf1 mixed with Thyroid drugs, Anti-estrogens, clenbuterol for long drawn out cycles could prove to have negative consequences in an athlete's later years. Only time will tell, but some Pro's are starting to see the damage already. Of course someone who is on these stacks will defend it and claim, "If it was that bad, the guys would be dropping dead like flies. They're perfectly safe, jackass!"

Completely AGREE!
you are gay.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: July 06, 2008, 05:28:00 PM »
I heard that Mike used to collect for the Angiulo family - a family of wise guys.  Can anyone verify this?

There was no "Angiulo Family".  Gennaro was the underboss of the Patriarca Family.  You heard that rumor from "doggcrapp", a blow-hard who wants to talk about wiseguys and fights.  He has no idea who or what he is talking about. 
(

Moosejay

« Reply #130 on: July 06, 2008, 05:32:03 PM »
I remember when Mike begged readers, via Flex magazine, to donate money for his hospital bills and Flex Wheeler, via Shawn Ray, for his. These fools want us to pay the price they put their body through! Gimme a break.  ::)
wonder how many pros have no health insurance currently.....

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #131 on: July 06, 2008, 05:54:18 PM »
Drugs didn't help. Don't know if Mike used to do cardio regularly either. Having a liver that genetically puts out to much cholesterol is not good either. These people are probably even more negatively effected by starches and lack of cardio.

You can be healthy eating lots of red meat, as long as your metabolism is mostly a fat burning metabolism by controlling carbs and doing slow to moderate cardio.

Combine fatty meats with high carb diet and you can get trouble over the years.

But it takes a long time of doing something severely wrong to block your hart of to the Mike had.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #132 on: July 06, 2008, 11:17:41 PM »

What about bbers?
HAHA, RON.....

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: July 07, 2008, 12:00:29 AM »
What's funny is when all these stories come up no one ever mentions all the rec drugs and pain killers these guys are on.  Look at Prince.  Dude fucked himself up over NSAIDS.  How do we know Mike M. didn't have other drug addictions?  Nowadays I don't think it's so much the roids but the rec drugs and prescription meds that mess these guys up.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: July 07, 2008, 12:02:03 AM »
Plus he very well may have had familial hypercholesterolemia. 

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: July 07, 2008, 03:37:53 PM »
Plus he very well may have had familial hypercholesterolemia. 

I don't believe he was into incest.
(

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #136 on: July 07, 2008, 03:46:49 PM »
What's funny is when all these stories come up no one ever mentions all the rec drugs and pain killers these guys are on.  Look at Prince.  Dude fucked himself up over NSAIDS.  How do we know Mike M. didn't have other drug addictions?  Nowadays I don't think it's so much the roids but the rec drugs and prescription meds that mess these guys up.

Matt C said he had sources telling him Mike used to smoke crack.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: July 07, 2008, 03:53:01 PM »
I don't believe he was into incest.

lol

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: July 07, 2008, 04:37:25 PM »
i was suprised that mike blamed all of his problems on drugs.

i really think that it was due to his hight fat (saturated) diet.

example:  all the guys use drugs, but really only mike had the heart problems

the difference between mike and the others guys, was that mike was one of the few pro to follow that high fat diet for years and years.

you'd think that if it were trully drugs, then some of the other guys from the 90's would have similar problems as mike.

the diet seperated mike from the others.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #139 on: July 08, 2008, 12:44:02 AM »
Matt C said he had sources telling him Mike used to smoke crack.

Yes, someone I know did tell me that.  He was credible about 50% of the time and full of shit the other 50%.  So it's hard to tell whether or not this is true.  Does anyone here know if Mike smoked crack or had any problems with recs?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #140 on: July 08, 2008, 01:50:52 AM »
Could someone PLEASE SCAN THE ARTICLE AND POST IT?
HAHA, RON.....

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: July 08, 2008, 04:19:13 AM »
Could someone PLEASE SCAN THE ARTICLE AND POST IT?

Get crackin' Arvillia.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: July 08, 2008, 04:49:47 AM »
this is why bodybuilding as a career choice just doesn't make sense

you walk away broke and with health issues..most guys probably make under 20K per year
I

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: July 08, 2008, 06:08:35 AM »
thats not Mike, his calves wouldnt fit in those jeans...

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #144 on: July 08, 2008, 11:43:46 AM »
so what did Mike accomplish?  Do you think he displays his trophys?  Does he say, I used be...