Author Topic: Guy Grundy has up coming Fight in Los Angeles!  (Read 9840 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Guy Grundy has up coming Fight in Los Angeles!
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2008, 08:44:07 AM »
Vince would not fight me. But that's Vincent!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

I'll wrestle you.  :D

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2008, 08:53:30 AM »

I sent your office the papers but you never signed them.  I even called your office about it....remember????

If you're going to fight finally that's fine.  But don't go try to act like you wanted to fight me or Ernie Taylor or Kamali. 

Vince, i will fly you to LA to kick your ass you little Fag! Pick you up from airport and take you directly to Carson boxing and beat your ass film it and then drive you back to either the airport or drop you at the hospital. Airfare paid for and personal limo service from me to the airport or hospital. We can do this any time bfore my fight so man up and lets do this. DOn't call me just leave all the info here on Getbig so everyone can read and see you back down.i could even drop you at some fag house so you and the boys get nasty! Let me know little man as I have no problem getting some work in on your ugly ass. Let's see I did want to Ernie  after he called me out and just like you he backed down. I will fight Ernie in a heart beat, I would lOVE to fight that guy and have asked him more than once and more than once he has backed down and that all he does talk and walk away like you Vince. I would fight you just for the fun of it you little girl. This is Ernie's E-Mail ET@ErnieT.Flyer.co.uk,  check with him and see if he will fight me and you will find he is just like you a big mouth with no heart. Actually send Ernie a link to my exact words here Vince and lets see what he does. Kamali I never wanted to fight because he cannot fight and if he does I would welcome that fight as well. We do not like each other but at least kamlai knows he cannot fight so that would be a waste of time but hey I would still fight Queenie no problem. And yes I would also fight Derek Anthony your Cruise Ship Buddy no problem! Unlike you Vince I do what I say. Hows your boyfrined?

Go back to your dick sandwich and leave the men alone son!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2008, 08:54:09 AM »

question is can you afford it.

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2008, 08:54:22 AM »
Go Guy!!

"THE HUNTER"

hey Mate!

How is everything for you. How is the knee these days. As always nice hearing from you Steve!

Guy
ww.fitnetusa.com

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2008, 09:06:37 AM »

I will only wrestle if we wear pink cloth Thongs and we are covered in MCT Oils. Let me know Bay!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

spinnis

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2008, 09:30:38 AM »
I will only wrestle if we wear pink cloth Thongs and we are covered in MCT Oils. Let me know Bay!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Oh man, you shouldn´t have  ;D

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2008, 09:33:28 AM »
Oh man, you shouldn´t have  ;D

Hey Swede,

I got a Black Cotton Thong with your name on it. You will have bring your own MCT Oils though.

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2008, 09:35:03 AM »

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Winner take all?  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2008, 09:40:28 AM »
Vince, i will fly you to LA to kick your ass you little Fag! Pick you up from airport and take you directly to Carson boxing and beat your ass film it and then drive you back to either the airport or drop you at the hospital. Airfare paid for and personal limo service from me to the airport or hospital. We can do this any time bfore my fight so man up and lets do this. DOn't call me just leave all the info here on Getbig so everyone can read and see you back down.i could even drop you at some fag house so you and the boys get nasty! Let me know little man as I have no problem getting some work in on your ugly ass. Let's see I did want to Ernie  after he called me out and just like you he backed down. I will fight Ernie in a heart beat, I would lOVE to fight that guy and have asked him more than once and more than once he has backed down and that all he does talk and walk away like you Vince. I would fight you just for the fun of it you little girl. This is Ernie's E-Mail ET@ErnieT.Flyer.co.uk,  check with him and see if he will fight me and you will find he is just like you a big mouth with no heart. Actually send Ernie a link to my exact words here Vince and lets see what he does. Kamali I never wanted to fight because he cannot fight and if he does I would welcome that fight as well. We do not like each other but at least kamlai knows he cannot fight so that would be a waste of time but hey I would still fight Queenie no problem. And yes I would also fight Derek Anthony your Cruise Ship Buddy no problem! Unlike you Vince I do what I say. Hows your boyfrined?

Go back to your dick sandwich and leave the men alone javascript:void(0);
Winkson!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Thanks Guy, your homophobic rant has been copied and will be sent to your sponsors as well as some other friends.  Have a great day

You really are as dumb as you look.... :) 

P.S.  There's no way you could beat me in a fight, Guy.
A

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2008, 01:05:52 PM »

Thanks Guy, your homophobic rant has been copied and will be sent to your sponsors as well as some other friends.  Have a great day

You really are as dumb as you look.... :) 

P.S.  There's no way you could beat me in a fight, Guy.

Ok you GAY INDIVIDUAL! Feel free to send me belittling you to who ever you like I could care less. Gay folk are embarrassed by you Vincent no one wants to claim you as being one of them. I WILL PAY your Airfare to LA to fight me QUEENIE! That is on the record do you except Gay One? I will pick you up and we will take care of business and have it filmed and shown on Getbig. Do you except? and when should I book the ticket for?

Respond only through Getbig as I want everyone to see you back down as always.

P.S How did that Dick sandwich taste?

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2008, 01:07:29 PM »
Winner take all?  ;D

You seem very confident Bay, I may have to work on my wrestling moves a little more by the sounds of it. Have great July 4th Mate!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2008, 01:39:45 PM »
Good luck Guy!

Q

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2008, 01:50:16 PM »
You seem very confident Bay, I may have to work on my wrestling moves a little more by the sounds of it. Have great July 4th Mate!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com
Watch out for the foreign object, Guy! I have a feeling Bay will not be inclined to wrestle cleanly.  :D

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2008, 01:58:51 PM »
I'll Corner Guy...But I know Vince would NOT even step up to fight Guy. EVER.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2008, 02:02:05 PM »

Ok you GAY INDIVIDUAL! Feel free to send me belittling you to who ever you like I could care less. Gay folk are embarrassed by you Vincent no one wants to claim you as being one of them.

The Blacks ejected him from the Black race!  Officially he's considered Pakistani now.  (but only because they wanna use him as a suicide bomber).
Ron: "I am lazy."

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2008, 06:19:24 PM »

The Blacks ejected him from the Black race!  Officially he's considered Pakistani now.  (but only because they wanna use him as a suicide bomber).

LOL, Vince gives Black and Gay people a bad name. It's becuase of people like Vince we create vulgar terms to describe and catergorize certain peolple. You is a trend setter Vincent!

When should I book that ticket for Vince?

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2008, 06:24:26 PM »
Good luck Guy!

Thanks Mate!  How is everything for you? How is your July 4th? All the best!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2008, 07:19:34 PM »
I'll Corner Guy...But I know Vince would NOT even step up to fight Guy. EVER.

Hey mate! Vince only fights with his man lover. WHy do people say they can fight when they cannot. Evetually you are found out and look STUPID just like Vince and Derek did.

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2008, 07:21:42 PM »
Watch out for the foreign object, Guy! I have a feeling Bay will not be inclined to wrestle cleanly.  :D
LOL
Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2008, 07:29:37 PM »
Good luck in the fight Guy. Your posts always amuse me btw, you should stop in more often.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2008, 07:53:26 PM »
Hit me up Guy!!
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2008, 08:16:57 PM »

Ok you GAY INDIVIDUAL! Feel free to send me belittling you to who ever you like I could care less. Gay folk are embarrassed by you Vincent no one wants to claim you as being one of them. I WILL PAY your Airfare to LA to fight me QUEENIE! That is on the record do you except Gay One? I will pick you up and we will take care of business and have it filmed and shown on Getbig. Do you except? and when should I book the ticket for?

Respond only through Getbig as I want everyone to see you back down as always.

P.S How did that Dick sandwich taste?

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Send the papers to PO BOX 2040 Sylva NC 28779 and you'll get your beatdown.  Otherwise don't bother me with your tough guy act. 
A

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2008, 08:20:19 PM »

whot he fuck accepted this deal?

fuckin traitors  >:(

White folk, some of us brownies sure wanna look like you, but you can keep goodrum all to yourself!  >:(
follow the arrows

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2008, 08:59:50 PM »
whot he fuck accepted this deal?

Pervez Musharraf.  He was helping out his white friends after we got stuck with Goodrum due to the blacks taking advantage of the exuberance of one of our slower-witted members in wanting to get rid of Stark.

No worries, though...  as we speak he's in a madras on the Afghan border being reeducated in the ways of the moon god, and will very shortly be sent to a market in Haifa to blow himself up.

Ron: "I am lazy."

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2008, 09:05:08 PM »
Goat - you got owned. You cannot deal without a public acceptance from an established rep. Without these rules in place, we could just be flipping people at our own whim. That was an outright rejection from a senior team member and the first public statement from them. Quit melting, grasping at straws and deal with it ::)