Author Topic: Guy Grundy has up coming Fight in Los Angeles!  (Read 9729 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Guy Grundy has up coming Fight in Los Angeles!
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2008, 09:10:49 PM »
Goat - you got owned. You cannot deal without a public acceptance from an established rep. Without these rules in place, we could just be flipping people at our own whim. That was an outright rejection from a senior team member and the first public statement from them. Quit melting, grasping at straws and deal with it ::)

Are you forgetting about this little gem you posted?

It appears due to veiled threats againest my person via PM, we are stuck with Goodrum. Goat wins :-\

You already admitted defeat.  Game over.  Deal with it.  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2008, 09:27:24 PM »
You already admitted defeat.  Game over.  Deal with it.  >:(

Yawn.

Gayer then being like you people and rescinding. He is yours :-*

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2008, 10:14:18 PM »

Send the papers to PO BOX 2040 Sylva NC 28779 and you'll get your beatdown.  Otherwise don't bother me with your tough guy act. 

No papers, just give me the Airport you wish to leave from, the date and apporx time for both arriving and departing flights and I will get confirmation and check with you that these dates work and I will then book the ticket in your name. It is that easy. What will your excuse be now Shit head?

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2008, 01:01:23 AM »

Send the papers to PO BOX 2040 Sylva NC 28779 and you'll get your beatdown.  Otherwise don't bother me with your tough guy act. 

LMAO.

this is special.

here's a guy who let derek anthony SPIT in his face and took it dry trying to sound hard.

you are pathetic.

i hope you take guy up on his offer to cave your empty head in, gearbox.
b

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2008, 08:08:15 AM »
LMAO.

this is special.

here's a guy who let derek anthony SPIT in his face and took it dry trying to sound hard.

you are pathetic.

i hope you take guy up on his offer to cave your empty head in, gearbox.

Vince is a total Joke as you know Mate! Waiting for the Info for your flight Tity Boy!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2008, 08:23:20 AM »
No papers, just give me the Airport you wish to leave from, the date and apporx time for both arriving and departing flights and I will get confirmation and check with you that these dates work and I will then book the ticket in your name. It is that easy. What will your excuse be now Shit head?

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

MD coughed up the papers and I showed up in Vegas.  What's your excuse not to simply send the fight papers, pal  You should be able to do the same.  Every fight has a signed contract.  You should know if you are finally fighting someone.

If you can't send a contract over then you're obviously not serious about fight me or you are just scared that I'll whip your ass (prob both).

A

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2008, 03:24:08 PM »

MD coughed up the papers and I showed up in Vegas.  What's your excuse not to simply send the fight papers, pal  You should be able to do the same.  Every fight has a signed contract.  You should know if you are finally fighting someone.

If you can't send a contract over then you're obviously not serious about fight me or you are just scared that I'll whip your ass (prob both).

LOL< we are just going in the ring to box Dick no papaers are needed you little FAG! How about you pay my Airfare and I will come and do it there FAG BOY! You are so full of excuses you little Bitch.

I will FLY up anytime to do this it is up to you. Give me a date and book my ticket and I will be there no worries. No bullshit paper worl needed You Penis Lover. Send that to my sponsors FAGGY!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2008, 04:14:46 PM »
LOL< we are just going in the ring to box Dick no papaers are needed you little FAG! How about you pay my Airfare and I will come and do it there FAG BOY! You are so full of excuses you little Bitch.

I will FLY up anytime to do this it is up to you. Give me a date and book my ticket and I will be there no worries. No bullshit paper worl needed You Penis Lover. Send that to my sponsors FAGGY!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com
Don't let this loon sidetrack ya, Guy. Maybe we gotta take you back to the old gym. Get the eye of the Tiger back. Stay the course, bud.  :)

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2008, 04:35:46 PM »
Don't let this loon sidetrack ya, Guy. Maybe we gotta take you back to the old gym. Get the eye of the Tiger back. Stay the course, bud.  :)

Hey Mate!

I am all good with the real fight coming up. Training is going really well and my cardio is starting to step up which was my biggest concern. I would just enjoy punching Vince in the head a few times and then listen and watch when he cringes when he gets the body shots. I just know the Dick has no idea how to fight and I know he will never except because if he backs down to Derek Anthony when he actually spat on him and he did nothing about it which shows the kind of man he is! it is clear he is a Girl in more ways than one.

Hope all is well

Guy
www.ftnetusa.com

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2008, 10:28:05 AM »

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Grundy please, you ignorant boob.  I'm sure you didn't take your current fight without signing papers..... ::)

Send the paper or be branded a coward.  You're too scared to fight me because you know I'll whip you good
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2008, 10:34:00 AM »
Guy doesnt hit fluffers, it would be the same as hitting women or children.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 07, 2008, 10:51:23 AM »
Grundy please, you ignorant boob
This is Vince's out. He'd obviously never touch a boob.