Author Topic: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...  (Read 100329 times)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
Re: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2008, 03:35:25 PM »
yes !!! nothing you can do about it tho

you must accept what god gave your and be happy with it.
That's what I always say to my girlfriend when she complains about my small penis
haahhahaaah  LOL  ;D

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2008, 08:11:54 PM »
I believe he is natural

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2008, 08:39:57 PM »
Most people weigh others against their own accomplishments this is why they have a hard time believing he is natural.  he's probably around what 180lbs? I can see him being natural.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2008, 08:50:38 PM »
Yes, why not.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2008, 09:50:34 PM »
I'd like to see a picture of his legs.  I'm sure he's top heavy like most black guys.  I see some of the biggest black guys walking around the gym but when you look down below their waist it's hard not to chuckle!  :) 

Oh and by the way I call bullshit on him having never touched a bodybuilding drug in his life.  I grew up in East St. Louis with plenty of "brothas" and I saw some big, strong, mofos and some naturally muscular guys but I NEVER saw anyone with abs like that. But for all we know he could have had liposuction on his stomach like a lot of bodybuilders and fitness models.  I mean come on this is like Serge Nubret's dumbass getting on here and saying how he was/is natural.  The bodybuilding world is full of LIARS!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2008, 10:24:18 PM »
natural

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2008, 10:30:00 PM »
that black guy looks natural
we have maybe 5 guys in our gym with simlilar physique, all lifetime naturals and in there 20s
LOCAL GYM HERO

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2008, 10:30:48 PM »
I doubt he's using. Like everyone else said, good genetics and work ethic plus years in the gym.

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2008, 10:33:17 PM »
I'd like to see a picture of his legs.  I'm sure he's top heavy like most black guys.  I see some of the biggest black guys walking around the gym but when you look down below their waist it's hard not to chuckle!  :) 

Oh and by the way I call bullshit on him having never touched a bodybuilding drug in his life.  I grew up in East St. Louis with plenty of "brothas" and I saw some big, strong, mofos and some naturally muscular guys but I NEVER saw anyone with abs like that. But for all we know he could have had liposuction on his stomach like a lot of bodybuilders and fitness models.  I mean come on this is like Serge Nubret's dumbass getting on here and saying how he was/is natural.  The bodybuilding world is full of LIARS!

you never saw a natural with abs like that? holy shit man, you see those abs in the average swiming pool every day
liposuction my ass  ::)
LOCAL GYM HERO

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2008, 10:40:54 PM »
we have maybe 5 guys in our gym with simlilar physique, all lifetime naturals and in there 20s

Unless you are with them 24/7 for 365 days a year NO ONE not even their closest best friend or gf/wife knows what they do behind closed doors.  Especially lifetime.  If there are that many fucking lifetime naturals in there 20's walking around in your gym well they should all be on the cover of Men's Health or someshit making six hundred g's a year.  If most of us have realized anything about the bodybuilding and fitness culture it is that 3/4 of all people are liars and will do anything to prop up their "image".  Whether that image is being a world class bodybuilder claiming to be natural or some local gym hero who makes all the other guys drool over his "lifetime" natural physique.  This guy could very well be natural.  But I can honestly say he's not more genetically gifted than Phil Heath.........and I've seen Phil Heath play BBall for DU before he caught the bodybuilding bug and the boy was muscular but didn't have abs like that.  

I'd like to know more about this guys background.  How long training, age, weight, pics of his legs, etc.  Judging by one side pose with his tris and abs is hard to tell.  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2008, 10:43:39 PM »
you never saw a natural with abs like that? holy shit man, you see those abs in the average swiming pool every day
liposuction my ass  ::)

Nope sorry I live in SoCal and I see plenty of people at the beach, brothas on the BBall courts, and people at swimming pools and abs like that are few and far between.  Even at ClubMetrx I rarely see guys with abs like that and we have some hardcore juicers and some big guys.  So maybe you live in the genetic gene pool of bodybuilding physiques. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2008, 10:50:15 PM »
Robby Robinson still claims his dumbass is a lifetime natural.  Please ::)

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2008, 10:54:27 PM »
phil heath was a basketball player, of course he looked the way he did- like a basketball player
you live in SoCal, yeah i haven't been there but from what i heard , in USA people buy AAS from the gym?? and 4out of 5 gymrats use roids?
well over here, let me tell you its IMPOSSIBLE to obtain any kind of drug in the gym or from ANYWHERE
for that matter, i know there are foreigners in korea who are reading this right now , ask them right now
if they were able to get ANY type of AAS in korea.
and there are tons of guys with abs like that black guy, with similar ripped physiques in our gym.
i posted pics before, look it up.
even the guys who only train Taekwondo here (we have taekwondo training here too) have ripped abs.
the world your living in seems so different....
LOCAL GYM HERO

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2008, 10:56:32 PM »
and don't ask me how korean professional bodybuilders look the way they do cause i have no idea
maybe they go overseas, pump there bodys full of shit or god knows what, then come back and compete?
no idea....
LOCAL GYM HERO

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2008, 10:59:10 PM »
phil heath was a basketball player, of course he looked the way he did- like a basketball player
you live in SoCal, yeah i haven't been there but from what i heard , in USA people buy AAS from the gym?? and 4out of 5 gymrats use roids?
well over here, let me tell you its IMPOSSIBLE to obtain any kind of drug in the gym or from ANYWHERE
for that matter, i know there are foreigners in korea who are reading this right now , ask them right now
if they were able to get ANY type of AAS in korea.
and there are tons of guys with abs like that black guy, with similar ripped physiques in our gym.
i posted pics before, look it up.
even the guys who only train Taekwondo here (we have taekwondo training here too) have ripped abs.
the world your living in seems so different....

So you're telling me all black guys and asian guys have to do is train TaeKwondo and they can have abs like that?  Wow we white boy Americans must have some shitty ass genetics.  How many black NFL players have abs like that and are lifetime naturals?  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2008, 11:00:40 PM »
and don't ask me how korean professional bodybuilders look the way they do cause i have no idea
maybe they go overseas, pump there bodys full of shit or god knows what, then come back and compete?
no idea....

So is that you in your avatar?  Are you a lifetime natural?  I doubt steroids are non-existant in Korea.  You can get just about every other drug there.....why would steroids be any different?

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2008, 11:02:26 PM »
So you're telling me all black guys and asian guys have to do is train TaeKwondo and they can have abs like that?  Wow we white boy Americans must have some shitty ass genetics.  How many black NFL players have abs like that and are lifetime naturals?  

dude, i see on TV- american soccer, football, mma, sprinters and they all look phenominal -ripped and pretty big too.
don't tell me none of them are naturals ::)    even david beckham has ripped abs - just like every other average soccer player
LOCAL GYM HERO

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2008, 11:04:35 PM »
So is that you in your avatar?  Are you a lifetime natural?  I doubt steroids are non-existant in Korea.  You can get just about every other drug there.....why would steroids be any different?

no, you can't get 'every other drug' here, have you been to korea?
and yes thats me, and yes i am.
LOCAL GYM HERO

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2008, 11:17:48 PM »
Im just curious, what brought about this discussion??

Mesomorph hasnt posted here in ages ???

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2008, 11:19:55 PM »
no, you can't get 'every other drug' here, have you been to korea?
and yes thats me, and yes i am.

You're a liftetime natural?  

David Beckham has abs??????? LMFAO!!!!!!! I've seen PLENTY OF PICS of him and his abs are nothing to write home about.  Now Beckham's abs most definitely are natural
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/06/18/david-beckham-new-armani-underwear-ad/

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: July 03, 2008, 12:17:25 AM »
these?

also smaller triceps back then as bench press not invented...i belive this plays a a large part in tricep development

not necessary at all, gymnasts get way bigger than mesomorph without ever touching barbells. 

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2008, 12:19:08 AM »
not necessary at all, gymnasts get way bigger than mesomorph without ever touching barbells. 

Those midgets are all arms/shoulders.
Very impressive though.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #72 on: July 03, 2008, 12:20:39 AM »
meso =

doesn't post leg shots.
incredible genes
very nice and mature dude
190 pounds if I recall

natural.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2008, 12:25:02 AM »

I suppose youre natural too?  ::)
give me a break.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: July 03, 2008, 12:32:11 AM »
I suppose youre natural too?  ::)
give me a break.
He says he is  ::)  :-X