Author Topic: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...  (Read 100539 times)

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...
« Reply #175 on: July 03, 2008, 02:16:48 PM »
What's funny is that Spermatese is an admitted steroid user and couldn't hold a candle to Meso.
maybe thats why he keeps posting the same pics over and over and over every week and so for pure unalterated attention whoring.

Here we have a guy who spend his whole life claiming how happy and great he is on an internet messageboard yet get nothing satisfying in return.

He's obsessed with so many things it's  scary, the fool can't do shit to feel better about himself. Obviously a psychiatric, mental issue.

At least spermastase is a good example for most newbies who start lifting weights; don't become that guy :)

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: July 03, 2008, 02:19:05 PM »
He's about as natural as a test tube baby. Someone exposed his lies about a month or two ago.
Damn you either must look like a complete pile of shit or have absolutely no clue about weight lifting to state something so fecking stupid.

When you have no clue what you re talking about, just stfu.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #177 on: July 03, 2008, 02:20:30 PM »
Layne Norton has admitted using superdrol.

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #178 on: July 03, 2008, 02:43:56 PM »
Layne Norton has admitted using superdrol.

when? can you back this up?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: July 03, 2008, 02:47:45 PM »

thanks for your opinion,

but I think this is one of the times your 53IQ works against you...maybe next time, bud  :-\

Why? Because of weak unproveable assumptions about Laynes alledged "drug use", justified only by ignorant jerkoffs version of "common sense"?

affy

« Reply #180 on: July 03, 2008, 03:19:25 PM »
He's about as natural as a test tube baby. Someone exposed his lies about a month or two ago.

link?

I have my doubts about him being natural...but no proof + a INBA card = he's natural

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #181 on: July 03, 2008, 03:20:15 PM »

Why? Because of weak unproveable assumptions about Laynes alledged "drug use", justified only by ignorant jerkoffs version of "common sense"?

cut the crap...why don't you show the rest of this thread how you reallllly feel  ;)
just not good enough

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #182 on: July 03, 2008, 03:21:24 PM »
You're asking for proof from the Coach?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: July 03, 2008, 03:34:43 PM »
cut the crap...why don't you show the rest of this thread how you reallllly feel  ;)

Debussey has been following Layne for years, and finds the alligations of Layne being a roid user to be stupid and unjust.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #184 on: July 03, 2008, 03:34:59 PM »
Layne is an objectionable asshole but I believe 100% that he is a lifetime natural.
O

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #185 on: July 03, 2008, 03:39:14 PM »
Off topic - but Layne was super cool with the Mr Getbig. When I had that drama over the 'prohormone was it is steroid' thing, I emailed him out of the blue knowing he was getting his doctorate in that area - and he did not know me from a hole in the wall - and he came with a really comprehensive reply, pics of the chemical makeup and all this stuff in a matter of hours. Thought it was very nice of him.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #186 on: July 03, 2008, 03:44:51 PM »
+1 really wanna hear this! :D

Me too.

Coach explain yourself!

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: July 03, 2008, 04:13:16 PM »
"Mesomorph" looks great and I've enjoyed his vids. It's gotta be a good feeling to be accused of AAS use if you're actually clean. I grew up around a lot of black athletes and it was truely amazing to see how some looked and also what some could do in the weight room so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #188 on: July 03, 2008, 04:16:28 PM »
"Mesomorph" looks great and I've enjoyed his vids. It's gotta be a good feeling to be accused of AAS use if you're actually clean. I grew up around a lot of black athletes and it was truely amazing to see how some looked and also what some could do in the weight room so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Thank you

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #189 on: July 03, 2008, 04:16:58 PM »
i agree.
c

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #190 on: July 03, 2008, 04:20:19 PM »
that sumbitch mesmrph is on the shit!!! if you cant see that you is sumbitch i dont give a fuck what you grow up around that mother fucker is dirty you cant see that sumbitch

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #191 on: July 03, 2008, 04:24:56 PM »
the jealousy is strong in this thread.

I am not even in the league of mesomorph and day in day out you get the wee guys in my gym accusing me of taking gear. Meso would be crucified in mine lol.

Pure jealousy

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #192 on: July 03, 2008, 04:26:18 PM »
the jealousy is strong in this thread.

I am not even in the league of mesomorph and day in day out you get the wee #### in my gym accusing me of taking gear. Meso would be crucified in mine lol.

Pure jealousy
yep.
c

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #193 on: July 03, 2008, 04:28:18 PM »
yep.
thats all you got sumbitch that mofo is dirty i look better then this sumbitch on the shit i dont even need the shit jealous

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: July 03, 2008, 04:29:27 PM »
Where's Banner?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: July 03, 2008, 05:19:34 PM »
The dude is clean (this is coming from an AAS user).  It's pretty easy to see that the guy is not on anything.  He's not huge at all and just because he's got trcieps like that doesn't mean jack.  He's got great genetics, much like many african americans do.  If he was white, I'd be on the fence, but without a doubt he's not on AAS.

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #196 on: July 03, 2008, 05:24:00 PM »
The dude is clean (this is coming from an AAS user).  It's pretty easy to see that the guy is not on anything.  He's not huge at all and just because he's got trcieps like that doesn't mean jack.  He's got great genetics, much like many african americans do.  If he was white, I'd be on the fence, but without a doubt he's not on AAS.
man you are a crazy sumbitch how you gong to say this mofo is clean hes a dirty mofo sumbitch jealous

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #197 on: July 03, 2008, 05:24:53 PM »
The dude is clean (this is coming from an AAS user).  It's pretty easy to see that the guy is not on anything.  He's not huge at all and just because he's got trcieps like that doesn't mean jack.

Bullshit. Like you can fucking look at him and say for certain he is natural. Billy Gunns looks natural. Cummdrizzle looks natural. Looking like you could be natural is not some 'proof' that you fucking are.
 hahahaha If this guy is natural he's one of the greatest ever as his physique is better than anything from the pre steroids era, black or white. He clearly has used something. Damn, some deluded souls on here ::)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #198 on: July 03, 2008, 05:26:44 PM »
i just stumbled across this thread also...
those pics are like 4 yrs old a lot bigger now..
and like i said on the other thread i am 1000% natural...
choice is an illusion

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #199 on: July 03, 2008, 05:28:05 PM »
i am 1000% natural...

sure you are ::)