Author Topic: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...  (Read 100078 times)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...
« Reply #200 on: July 03, 2008, 05:32:47 PM »
Sevas why do you hate CQ?  ???

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #201 on: July 03, 2008, 05:34:13 PM »
He hates anyone not living in third world squalor, like him

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #202 on: July 03, 2008, 05:39:36 PM »
just to repeat my post from another thread

wow i just stumbled on this its  1:30 am here so this is arushed reply
like ive said before... I have no reason to lie.. Im 1000000000% natural

... everything i have said i could do i have posted by vid... or pic..
there is no gain for me to lie about that.. i dont do anything im not proud of so.. if i took steroids or anything .. i wouldnt hide it...
to the originator of this thread... im assuming your from the states...
i will be definetley in miami in the middle of september.. staying near miami beach ..
if your close by .. drop by.. we can train and you can do whatever test free
 8)
choice is an illusion

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #203 on: July 03, 2008, 05:40:39 PM »

there is no gain for me to lie about that.. i dont do anything im not proud of so.. if i took steroids or anything .. i wouldnt hide it...
i will be definetley in miami in the middle of september.. staying near miami beach ..
 8)

I believe you ! you must be flattered guys think you're on lol you have a great build keep up the good work.

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #204 on: July 03, 2008, 05:40:58 PM »
Dragon....please post again your picture so th3e whole board can spot the fact that you take aas to look like that. Both you and meso are liars and noone likes a liar.

my pics scream one thing : cardio,hard dieting, vascularity
dude you look like shit even on every fucking hormone on the planet, no wonder you hate any decent looking natural
i pity you
LOCAL GYM HERO

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #205 on: July 03, 2008, 05:41:17 PM »

Guy has been gunning for me for a year. All as Mindspin banned him from the Mr Getbig as he posted all about using gear. He will be very difficult to deal with this year I am sure.

Meso - unless you look like total crap ppl here accuse you of gear use. Take it as a compliment, you look great.

Banner

• Getbig II
  • Don't make me angry.
« Reply #206 on: July 03, 2008, 05:45:02 PM »
Where's Banner?

markdavis is Banner approved, sumbitches

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #207 on: July 03, 2008, 05:48:36 PM »
5'8" ... 195 lbs at 6-7 %

are you all retards ??? this kid is on drugs

your calling 5'7 165Ibs 6~7%  all drugs too   
STFU ::)
LOCAL GYM HERO

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: July 03, 2008, 05:48:57 PM »
before i log off i have work at 8:30am
 i have to say sevaste why all the hate
i have never dissed you or ur physique i think you have a good build and perform good lifts
even when everyone...  accused u of fake weights
i still believe the lifts were genuine.. ...
ive told you many times after you have accused me i am natural...
.. and then you come on this thread accusing me again.. of taking all kind of drugs or whatever....
that low man....
just for the record i see your posting some old pics of me.... to support your accusation.. those pics.. some of them are up to 4 yrs old.. im a lot bigger and with the same if not better cuts...
just because you used drugs to get to whatever weight you got to doesnt mean everyone has or has to...
some of the posts ive read from you on this thread are really low man...
and disrespectful.... not cool
choice is an illusion

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: July 03, 2008, 05:51:47 PM »

8)

You may very well be natural and if so props to you cause you have a physique that most people couldn't achieve with all the drugs in the world.  HOWEVER, this is the bodybuilding world bro and most of us don't know you from John Doe.  You know HOW MANY Pro bodybuilders and fitness models spew the same bullshit you just spewed?  EVen to this day you've got guys like Serge Nubret and Robby Robinson claiming to be lifetime naturals and saying the tired old line "why would I lie?  There is nothing to gain etc!"  LMAO!  Your physique may not be your livelihood like fitness models and bodybuilders so you're right you may not have a reason to lie BUT EVERYONE ELSE HAS EVERY FUCKING REASON TO LIE about their steroid use.  THEIR ENTIRE FUCKING IMAGE RESTS UPON their body and people thinking if they do what the Serge Nubret or Robby Robinson do i.e. take these supplements, train this way, eat my diet, follow MY ADVICE SO I CAN MAKE MONEY then you too can look like ME!  With all due respect I'm not flaming you and no one but you and god know what you've put into your body.  And you have every right to defend yourself.  But this is still bodybuilding and fitness industry that is for the most part built upon this whole grand illusion of guys/girls saying they are drug free to make money.  

Curious what do you do for a living?  Does it in ANY way shape or form invovle your physique?  

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: July 03, 2008, 05:52:26 PM »
Guy has been gunning for me for a year. All as Mindspin banned him from the Mr Getbig as he posted all about using gear. He will be very difficult to deal with this year I am sure.

Meso - unless you look like total crap ppl here accuse you of gear use. Take it as a compliment, you look great.
..thx for the compliment cq...
coming from you thats way cool ;)

choice is an illusion

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: July 03, 2008, 05:54:39 PM »
before i log off i have work at 8:30am
 i have to say sevaste why all the hate
i have never dissed you or ur physique i think you have a good build and perform good lifts
even when everyone...  accused u of fake weights
i still believe the lifts were genuine.. ...
ive told you many times after you have accused me i am natural...
.. and then you come on this thread accusing me again.. of taking all kind of drugs or whatever....
that low man....
just for the record i see your posting some old pics of me.... to support your accusation.. those pics.. some of them are up to 4 yrs old.. im a lot bigger and with the same if not better cuts...
just because you used drugs to get to whatever weight you got to doesnt mean everyone has or has to...
some of the posts ive read from you on this thread are really low man...
and disrespectful.... not cool

Post up some recent pics then!  Post your diet!  Share your knowledge with the rest of us that have to achieve what you have with drugs.  Maybe I can learn something from you?  What supplements do you take?   ::)  You could be the next Phil Heath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #212 on: July 03, 2008, 05:57:44 PM »
An Olympia winner on steroids for sure. I mean, he's '1000% natural' and already has a physique better than anyone from the pre-steroid era ::)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: July 03, 2008, 05:58:41 PM »
You may very well be natural and if so props to you cause you have a physique that most people couldn't achieve with all the drugs in the world.  HOWEVER, this is the bodybuilding world bro and most of us don't know you from John Doe.  You know HOW MANY Pro bodybuilders and fitness models spew the same bullshit you just spewed?  EVen to this day you've got guys like Serge Nubret and Robby Robinson claiming to be lifetime naturals and saying the tired old line "why would I lie?  There is nothing to gain etc!"  LMAO!  Your physique may not be your livelihood like fitness models and bodybuilders so you're right you may not have a reason to lie BUT EVERYONE ELSE HAS EVERY FUCKING REASON TO LIE about their steroid use.  THEIR ENTIRE FUCKING IMAGE RESTS UPON their body and people thinking if they do what the Serge Nubret or Robby Robinson do i.e. take these supplements, train this way, eat my diet, follow MY ADVICE SO I CAN MAKE MONEY then you too can look like ME!  With all due respect I'm not flaming you and no one but you and god know what you've put into your body.  And you have every right to defend yourself.  But this is still bodybuilding and fitness industry that is for the most part built upon this whole grand illusion of guys/girls saying they are drug free to make money. 

Curious what do you do for a living?  Does it in ANY way shape or form invovle your physique? 
wsup man ...
i work in the banking...world
i dont train to make money ... or anything like that i just train to blow off steam and relax... and primarily to build strength....
im not sayin to anyone you can or cant look like me.. ... in fact i dont think im anything special...
choice is an illusion

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #214 on: July 03, 2008, 06:01:59 PM »
Damn you either must look like a complete pile of shit or have absolutely no clue about weight lifting to state something so fecking stupid.

When you have no clue what you re talking about, just stfu.
Pithy

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: July 03, 2008, 06:04:55 PM »
Post up some recent pics then!  Post your diet!  Share your knowledge with the rest of us that have to achieve what you have with drugs.  Maybe I can learn something from you?  What supplements do you take?   ::)  You could be the next Phil Heath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... ha ha  phil heath is a bber ... im a recreational lifter big difference..
i have no intention of ever being a bber....

i have no diet..... i dont diet no cardio...
 i can tell you what i ate today

took a packet or oreos to work to munch on at my desk

.. lunch time i ate 5 hot wings and chips

for dinner i had pork with rice...
this is bible truth....
 oh and i train legs today

choice is an illusion

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: July 03, 2008, 06:05:11 PM »
wsup man ...
i dont train to make money ... or anything like that i just train to blow off steam and relax... and primarily to build strength....
im not sayin to anyone you can or cant look like me.. ... in fact i dont think im anything special...

Well your physique for just training to "blow off steam" and "relax" rivals presteroid era physiques like SweetMuscles said and these presteroid bodybuilders spent probably 6 hours a day in the gym with a great attention to diet.  So yeah I'd say you're pretty special dude.  Your abs rival most steroid using bodybuilders.  

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #217 on: July 03, 2008, 06:05:49 PM »
wsup man ...

You look great Meso ,I believe you are natural , a drug test won't prove nothing ,I've been tested every year, for the past 12 years ,and people like Sevastase,still accuse me of drug use  :D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: July 03, 2008, 06:06:36 PM »
Great the post whoring starts. ::)  The guy who this thread was started for has a lot better physique than the twink above.
hahaha

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: July 03, 2008, 06:07:38 PM »
I don't know this sevetese guy but he must be a real prick in person.  One of those guys who always has to talk about himself even though  the subject is completely unrelated to what was just said.   

hahahahaah that's about it. Geek alert.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #220 on: July 03, 2008, 06:10:13 PM »
An Olympia winner on steroids for sure. I mean, he's '1000% natural' and already has a physique better than anyone from the pre-steroid era ::)

Supplement science has come a long way. Look at all those ads, you can see pictures of real scientists in them.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: July 03, 2008, 06:10:30 PM »

this is bible truth....

::)  Dude ok I'm putting on my waiters cause the shit's gettin deep now LOL.  If that's the case bro you are wasting your entire potential and could make twice as much money as you do now with those genetics.    

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #222 on: July 03, 2008, 06:10:43 PM »

this is bible truth....

i eat like that 1~2days a week... do you eat like that every day?
LOCAL GYM HERO

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #223 on: July 03, 2008, 06:14:01 PM »
Supplement science has come a long way. Look at all those ads, you can see pictures of real scientists in them.

True. When I see the dude in a lab coat, ripped and huge, looking at the product through a microscope, I know that I will gain crazy amounts of lean muscle (as opposed to fat muscle)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: July 03, 2008, 06:17:51 PM »
I mean shit bro your abs could rival those of Sergio, Dickerson, Nubret, Robinson,

http://www.classicbodybuilders.com/bodybuilder/chrisdickerson/chrisdickerson2.jpg