Author Topic: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...  (Read 100290 times)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Re: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...
« Reply #225 on: July 03, 2008, 06:20:28 PM »
I mean shit bro your abs could rival those of Sergio, Dickerson, Nubret, Robinson,

http://www.classicbodybuilders.com/bodybuilder/chrisdickerson/chrisdickerson2.jpg

Absolutely. He has some bodyparts that destroy steroid and pre-steroid guys. All this and he is 1000% natural and only eats junk food and sometimes doesn't train at all and only then very casually, he can't remember  ::)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #226 on: July 03, 2008, 06:22:33 PM »
::)  Dude ok I'm putting on my waiters cause the shit's gettin deep now LOL.  If that's the case bro you are wasting your entire potential and could make twice as much money as you do now with those genetics.   

which brings me back to my point.... ive benn told by people that i could be a good bber....
anything i do .. i do to the best of my ability or i dont do it at all... to be a great bber.. a la coleman... levrone ...flex...  or even a really good amateur.. you have to take steroids.. .. i dont want to.. and i will never take steroids.... i dont hate people who do take them... or have anything against them.. but thats not for me...
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #227 on: July 03, 2008, 06:26:06 PM »
Absolutely. He has some bodyparts that destroy steroid and pre-steroid guys. All this and he is 1000% natural and only eats junk food and sometimes doesn't train at all and only then very casually, he can't remember  ::)
i said i dont diet.. im jamaican so i eat mostly jamaican...
..however i train consistently... all the time hard and very heavy (for me) and a lot... i take 3 weeks off a yr max... because i love to train and when i dont train i get cranky
choice is an illusion

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: July 03, 2008, 06:26:07 PM »
my pics scream one thing : cardio,hard dieting, vascularity
dude you look like shit even on every fucking hormone on the planet, no wonder you hate any decent looking natural
i pity you

Quoted for truth.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #229 on: July 03, 2008, 06:30:19 PM »
mesomorph is natural. and im not an easy guy to fool.

his physique looks natural and he also seems to be a straight shooter so i take his word for it.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: July 03, 2008, 06:32:37 PM »

And of course he's got nothing to gain by saying he's natural except having EVERY steroid using and nonsteroid using bodybuilder oohhing and aaahing over his "natural" genetic potential.  LOL.  But don't worry most of us were born yesterday, the world is full of honest, moral, ethical people!!!!!!!!!!!  

Like I said Robby Robinson will tell you he's a lifetime natural.  

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #231 on: July 03, 2008, 06:33:03 PM »

his physique looks natural

so does billy gunns' ::) and it doesn't look natural at all. It looks better than pretty much all the pre-steroid era guys. Maybe he doesn't want the people in his 'banking job' to know the truth but he ain't fucking natural, no way.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: July 03, 2008, 06:35:59 PM »
which brings me back to my point.... ive benn told by people that i could be a good bber....
anything i do .. i do to the best of my ability or i dont do it at all... to be a great bber.. a la coleman... levrone ...flex...  or even a really good amateur.. you have to take steroids.. .. i dont want to.. and i will never take steroids.... i dont hate people who do take them... or have anything against them.. but thats not for me...

Umm your "natural" abs could rival Levrone's, Coleman's, or Flex's at their peak.  That's what I'm saying.  You're not genetically gifted bro......for living off chips and fucking oreos you are GENETICALLY COSMIC like from ANOTHER FUCKING PLANET!  LMAO! 

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: July 03, 2008, 06:39:21 PM »
so does billy gunns' ::) and it doesn't look natural at all. It looks better than pretty much all the pre-steroid era guys. Maybe he doesn't want the people in his 'banking job' to know the truth but he ain't fucking natural, no way.

you have no idea what your talking about. guy is obviously natural. and i said its a combination of his physique and his word.

im all for keeping it real, but i seen several shit talkers in this thread who obviously dont know shit about bodybuilding. including you.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: July 03, 2008, 06:39:45 PM »

his physique looks natural and he also seems to be a straight shooter so i take his word for it.

Dude you don't even know this guy.  LOL.  Do you hang out with him?  Are you with him 24/7 365 days a year.  Do you go into the bathroom with him in the morning?  There are guys that hide steroid use from their own wives.  Just ask Serge Nubret and he'll tell you all about his "natural" drug free training!  LMAO!  This kid has as good of abs at what 29-30 years old as Serge did during his peak.  This kid may not have used "steroids" but he sure as shit ain't "natural".  I.e. never taken any type of bodybuilding drug.  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: July 03, 2008, 06:41:41 PM »
Look this page is going on damn near ten pages in the past what 48 hours?  LOL...........if he can razzle up this much attention on the internet just think what kind of attention he gets from friends and strangers at the gym when he says he eats "oreos and chips" and only works out to "relax" and let off some steam.   

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #236 on: July 03, 2008, 06:41:51 PM »
Maybe mesomorph just has really good genetics. (im being serious too)

You guys are acting like genetic freaks don't exist. They do, and meso may very well be one.
No doubt about it...

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: July 03, 2008, 06:43:00 PM »
Dude you don't even know this guy.  LOL.  Do you hang out with him?  Are you with him 24/7 365 days a year.  Do you go into the bathroom with him in the morning?  There are guys that hide steroid use from their own wives.  Just ask Serge Nubret and he'll tell you all about his "natural" drug free training!  LMAO!  This kid has as good of abs at what 29-30 years old as Serge did during his peak.  This kid may not have used "steroids" but he sure as shit ain't "natural".  I.e. never taken any type of bodybuilding drug.  

haha its obvious you have to believe he is using. him being natural is crushing you mentally.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #238 on: July 03, 2008, 06:43:30 PM »
you have no idea what your talking about. guy is obviously natural. and i said its a combination of his physique and his word.

im all for keeping it real, but i seen several shit talkers in this thread who obviously dont know shit about bodybuilding. including you.

hahahaha alright 'slaveboy' we can all see that you can instantly tell what someone may or may not use. after all, it is only pro bodybuilders who use steroids. you can look into a man's soul and flesh and proclaim him natural from your computer when he has a physique better than any certified, proven natural hahahahahaha

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: July 03, 2008, 06:46:04 PM »
hahahaha alright 'slaveboy' we can all see that you can instantly tell what someone may or may not use. after all, it is only pro bodybuilders who use steroids. you can look into a man's soul and flesh and proclaim him natural from your computer when he has a physique better than any certified, proven natural hahahahahaha

you cant haharize away that your feeling so inferior looking at mesos pics. :D

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #240 on: July 03, 2008, 06:48:20 PM »

You're still talking about this dude, right? How tall is he? That would make all the diff. I could see him natural if he's 5'5" or under.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: July 03, 2008, 06:49:24 PM »
Maybe mesomorph just has really good genetics. (im being serious too)

You guys are acting like genetic freaks don't exist. They do, and meso may very well be one.

Yeah Arnold had "really really good genetics" as well as using steroids at 15-16 years old.  Meso78 doesn't do cardio and doesn't diet either!   ::)  Do you not realize how ridiculous that sounds?  If this guy came on here telling me he ate this many calories day in and day out, doing this amount of cardio, eating this amount of protein, carbs, fats, fruits, vegetables etc.  I might believe it.  

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #242 on: July 03, 2008, 06:50:21 PM »
you cant haharize away that your feeling so inferior looking at mesos pics. :D

hahaha even if that were true it  does not change the fact that he claims '1000% natural' ::) when he has a physique that beats all the pre-steroid era dudes and many users*

* guys like him who don't lie about being natural

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: July 03, 2008, 06:52:15 PM »
You're still talking about this dude, right? How tall is he? That would make all the diff. I could see him natural if he's 5'5" or under.

LOL The human body's abdominal muscles don't fucking grow that thick and defined naturally no matter how tall you are.  SHOW ME ONE PERSON FROM THE PRESTEROID ERA OF BODYBUILDING that has abs like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the while eating oreos and chips and not doing any cardio or any type of dieting.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #244 on: July 03, 2008, 06:53:14 PM »

Umm your "natural" abs could rival Levrone's, Coleman's, or Flex's at their peak.  That's what I'm saying.  You're not genetically gifted bro......for living off chips and fucking oreos you are GENETICALLY COSMIC like from ANOTHER FUCKING PLANET!  LMAO! 

Another idiots who's never been around urban black areas  :-\

Black men tend to have thicker abs.

Plus Meso is about 5'9" or so and 190 lbs. He's not a monster by any means. He's got full muscle bellies, which most black men have.

He never claimed to eat oreos. He just said he doesn't diet, but eats Jamaican food, which actually has quite a bit of protein in it.

Go away already.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: July 03, 2008, 06:54:05 PM »
Like I said I believed this guy might have been, MIGHT have been natural until he says he eats chips and oreos and does no cardio and doesn't diet.  Once he said that I knew he was full of shit.  No one has that great of genetics. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: July 03, 2008, 06:55:21 PM »
LOL The human body's abdominal muscles don't fucking grow that thick and defined naturally no matter how tall you are.  SHOW ME ONE PERSON FROM THE PRESTEROID ERA OF BODYBUILDING that has abs like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the while eating oreos and chips and not doing any cardio or any type of dieting.

Black people are already very lean. Dude, have you even been out? Or do you live under a rock?

I can't believe this guy is having to deal with this kinda of bullshit. If you don't believe him then fine, but don't fucking be out calling him a liar. Just leave it

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: July 03, 2008, 06:56:19 PM »
Like I said I believed this guy might have been, MIGHT have been natural until he says he eats chips and oreos and does no cardio and doesn't diet.  Once he said that I knew he was full of shit.  No one has that great of genetics. 

Jamaican food = beef patties, ox tail, fish, rice and other stuff.

lol  ::)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: July 03, 2008, 06:56:54 PM »
hahaha even if that were true it  does not change the fact that he claims '1000% natural' ::) when he has a physique that beats all the pre-steroid era dudes and many users*

* guys like him who don't lie about being natural

you and sweetanus are obviously only trying to convince yourselfs that meso cant be natural.

=defeatist attitude+ignorance = loser salsa.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #249 on: July 03, 2008, 06:57:23 PM »
All black guy genetics...
No doubt about it...