Author Topic: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...  (Read 100080 times)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Re: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...
« Reply #250 on: July 03, 2008, 06:59:32 PM »
Another idiots who's never been around urban black areas  :-\

Black men tend to have thicker abs.

Plus Meso is about 5'9" or so and 190 lbs. He's not a monster by any means. He's got full muscle bellies, which most black men have.

He never claimed to eat oreos. He just said he doesn't diet, but eats Jamaican food, which actually has quite a bit of protein in it.

Go away already.

I know plenty of blacks. They can be huge mothers but none of them have his conditioning coupled with that development. yea,  many black guys have great genes but you still wont find a black from before the 50s (presteroid)  with that bodyfat and that kind of development. wont happen.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #251 on: July 03, 2008, 06:59:47 PM »
anus is saying that anyone that eats oreos has to have great genetics.  :D

einstein has been reborn

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: July 03, 2008, 07:00:40 PM »
Another idiots who's never been around urban black areas  :-\

Black men tend to have thicker abs.

Plus Meso is about 5'9" or so and 190 lbs. He's not a monster by any means. He's got full muscle bellies, which most black men have.

He never claimed to eat oreos. He just said he doesn't diet, but eats Jamaican food, which actually has quite a bit of protein in it.

Go away already.

You fucktard I grew up in East St. Louis, LOOK IT UP!  I've probably had more black friends and been around more black guys than you've ever seen in your entire life.  You have no clue what you are talking about.  You act like every black guy walking around in "da hood" is some sort of ubergenetic bodybuilding freak.  Far from it.  The only guys walking around with abs like that are either on the basketball court doing copious amounts of cardio or running from the cops on a daily basis.  

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #253 on: July 03, 2008, 07:01:07 PM »
Like I said I believed this guy might have been, MIGHT have been natural until he says he eats chips and oreos and does no cardio and doesn't diet.  Once he said that I knew he was full of shit.  No one has that great of genetics. 

You're completely delusional. The chips n oreos thing is something like the Sergio diet, you didn't know this?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: July 03, 2008, 07:01:15 PM »
I know plenty of blacks. They can be huge mothers but none of them have his conditioning coupled with that development. yea,  many black guys have great genes but you still wont find a black from before the 50s (presteroid)  with that bodyfat and that kind of development. wont happen.

it already happened.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: July 03, 2008, 07:02:29 PM »
he has a physique that beats all the pre-steroid era dudes and many users*

How do you know it beats pre-steriod physiques, were you there? I don't agree with your guesses. Besides which things like nutrition and training have improved since then.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #256 on: July 03, 2008, 07:02:39 PM »
Like I said before he looks great ,but  ,until we see some full body mandatories ,we can't really judge  ,many people looks really good in some poses and not so good in others , we didn't even see his legs yet.
  Who cares anyway, he looks good .

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #257 on: July 03, 2008, 07:03:15 PM »
you and sweetanus are obviously only trying to convince yourselfs that meso cant be natural.

=defeatist attitude+ignorance = loser salsa.

hahaha such a great argument you have to call people names instead of answer the charges. He could be natural and if he is then we are witnessing the greatest natural of all time. this dude has abs like no other from the pre-steroid times had. you need to go back in time and look at some real bodybuilders from the 50s and before and then you'll realize how dumb and ignorant you really are.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #258 on: July 03, 2008, 07:03:54 PM »
do i think he's natural? i'm highly dubious.

however, if he is, good on him. it doesn't bother me enough to flip shit and try and tear the guy down. obviously a lot of people think they're closer to the body's natural limit than they really are and are getting pissed off that someone else is light-years ahead of them.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #259 on: July 03, 2008, 07:06:02 PM »
You fucktard I grew up in East St. Louis, LOOK IT UP!  I've probably had more black friends and been around more black guys than you've ever seen in your entire life.  You have no clue what you are talking about.  You act like every black guy walking around in "da hood" is some sort of ubergenetic bodybuilding freak.  Far from it.  The only guys walking around with abs like that are either on the basketball court doing copious amounts of cardio or running from the cops on a daily basis.  

I live in New York.

His arms would measure 17.5 unflexed, which isn't difficult if you have low inserts and good genes. And in the ab shot he's flexing his abs, so it's a misleading picture. The only thing I'd question is his strength, I mean he inclines 160 lb dumbells(he's showed proof). Very few could do that without drugs, but if anyone could, Meso could.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #260 on: July 03, 2008, 07:06:49 PM »
How do you know it beats pre-steriod physiques, were you there? I don't agree with your guesses. Besides which things like nutrition and training have improved since then.

Dude, you heard of a fucking camera? You heard of Reeves, Grimek, Ross? Go look at the ironage sites and look at pre-steroid era physiques. I know you got jungle fever but you gotta face facts, this is obviously not a natural physique and when he says the shit he does about eating crap all the time it makes it even more obvious.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: July 03, 2008, 07:07:07 PM »
hahaha such a great argument you have to call people names instead of answer the charges. He could be natural and if he is then we are witnessing the greatest natural of all time. this dude has abs like no other from the pre-steroid times had. you need to go back in time and look at some real bodybuilders from the 50s and before and then you'll realize how dumb and ignorant you really are.

answer the charges? i dont have answer any charges from you. i been on here for several years keeping it real, im far from naive when it comes to bodybuilding. but sometimes ignorant people like you lower the bar too far.  (mix of defeatist attitude and ignorance...like i said)

and im well versed with bodybuilding history, so you dont have to preach to the choir.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #262 on: July 03, 2008, 07:08:26 PM »
Dude, you heard of a fucking camera? You heard of Reeves, Grimek, Ross? Go look at the ironage sites and look at pre-steroid era physiques. I know you got jungle fever but you gotta face facts, this is obviously not a natural physique and when he says the shit he does about eating crap all the time it makes it even more obvious.

The jealousy is strong in this thread

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: July 03, 2008, 07:08:56 PM »

i think pumpster knows a thing or two about bb history. so once again your talking to someone who already knows more about the subject than you do.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #264 on: July 03, 2008, 07:13:42 PM »
answer the charges? i dont have answer any charges from you. i been on here for several years keeping it real, im far from naive when it comes to bodybuilding. but sometimes ignorant people like you lower the bar too far.  (mix of defeatist attitude and ignorance...like i said)

and im well versed with bodybuilding history, so you dont have to preach to the choir.

Bullshit, you've offered no rational arguments at all. Just juvenile shit like insults and 'he's natural, I can tell' you got called out on it and couldn't even muster up a defence and instead just meltdown. So fucking what you been here a few years? That doesn't change the fucking fact that if this dude who eats oreos and junk is really natural then he beats just about every proven natural into submission Roll Eyes

If he's natural then he's the greatest ever and doing a few cycles would see him turn pro .

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: July 03, 2008, 07:15:37 PM »
do i think he's natural? i'm highly dubious.

Of course you are, you angry racist. Because he blows you away in appearance and is as strong or stronger bwahahaahahh deal with it u beligerent skinhead.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: July 03, 2008, 07:16:38 PM »

I don't think you realize how big they were in reality, there's not much of a sense of scale in those pics, which you may not realize.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: July 03, 2008, 07:17:11 PM »
Bullshit, you've offered no rational arguments at all. Just juvenile shit like insults and 'he's natural, I can tell' you got called out on it and couldn't even muster up a defence and instead just meltdown. So fucking what you been here a few years? That doesn't change the fucking fact that if this dude who eats oreos and junk is really natural then he beats just about every proven natural into submission Roll Eyes

If he's natural then he's the greatest ever and doing a few cycles would see him turn pro .

i seen several people who are natural with physiques like meso...so im guessing your living in estrogenville  :)

just admit you like keeping the bar down at your toes.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #268 on: July 03, 2008, 07:19:52 PM »
I don't think you realize how big they were in reality, there's not much of a sense of scale in those pics, which you may not realize.

well that's immaterial. We're judging photographs. I haven't seen this dude in 'reality' but I can sure as hell say that there ain't no naturals from the pre-steroid era who look as good as this guy. That condition and those arms are a dead giveaway.

I would put everything on him not being '1000% natural' . Hell, if he is then props to him as he's the greatest natural of all time. I can't think of anyone from the golden age who looked remotely as good and conditioned

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #269 on: July 03, 2008, 07:21:11 PM »
i seen several people who are natural with physiques like meso...so im guessing your living in estrogenville  :)

Post their pictures

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: July 03, 2008, 07:22:14 PM »

well that's immaterial. We're judging photographs. I haven't seen this dude in 'reality' but I can sure as hell say that there ain't no naturals from the pre-steroid era who look as good as this guy. That condition and those arms are a dead giveaway.

Wrong, you're speculating. Guys like Reeves were pretty damn big, it's just not that obvious. Same for Leroy Colbert, and i don't know that he was juicing.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: July 03, 2008, 07:23:02 PM »

I would put everything on him not being '1000% natural' . Hell, if he is then props to him as he's the greatest natural of all time. I can't think of anyone from the golden age who looked remotely as good and conditioned

yes there are, and besides......alot more people are bodybuilding these days. alot of people who could compete dont want to stand on a stage.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: July 03, 2008, 07:24:58 PM »
Post their pictures

I think I'll pull a sevetese and post my photo for no reason.

and yes.. Natural.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: July 03, 2008, 07:26:50 PM »
I think I'll pull a sevetese and post my photo for no reason.

and yes.. Natural.

be careful. posting that pic may put em on suicide watch.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #274 on: July 03, 2008, 07:27:15 PM »
Wrong, you're speculating. Guys like Reeves were pretty damn big, it's just not that obvious. Same for Leroy Colbert, and i don't know that he was juicing.
Bullshit. Comparing this guy's photos to Reeves' isn't speculating , it's comparing two physiques.  I am not sayin that Reeves wasn't big. Show me a pic with his abs looking as good as this dude's and his tricep looking as big and shapely.

Anyway, we're both speculating. I'm speculating he ain't natural and you're speculating he is. Lot of people aren't buying this shit that he's natural.