Author Topic: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...  (Read 100529 times)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Re: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...
« Reply #350 on: July 03, 2008, 11:08:47 PM »
There is some massive thread about him on bbing com where people start arguing with him using it and he starts saying it's not a roid or prohormone.

also, he doesn't look bigger or better than this dude when is cut down to that condition. Also, he is meticulous about diet and training. This guy comes on and is just 'I eat like shit' 'I eat whatever is cooked' 'I live on oreos and chicken wings'.
fair enough if he works for some banking firm and doesn't want to admit to using illegal drugs but the dude did not build that physique with no AAS and a shitty diet. No fucking way.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #351 on: July 03, 2008, 11:46:57 PM »
I live in New York.

His arms would measure 17.5 unflexed, which isn't difficult if you have low inserts and good genes. And in the ab shot he's flexing his abs, so it's a misleading picture. The only thing I'd question is his strength, I mean he inclines 160 lb dumbells(he's showed proof). Very few could do that without drugs, but if anyone could, Meso could.

i just had to read this thread before .. i left for work...
i didnt incline 160's
i did flat incline presses with them... i could handle 145 for a few reps though....
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: July 03, 2008, 11:49:30 PM »
Shout out to mesomorph.. looking incredible like always!!

I have two training partners same height as mes and both weight more or less 200pds. Both natural guys but not as lean or strong(anymore) as him.

So I see firsthand great natural builds on a daily basis. This has a great effect on a psyche, as the limits you put on yourself suddenly seem reachable and the physique you thought could only be achieved by drugs, is a lot closer to taking shape.

It takes a strong mind to build a strong body and mesomorph definitely has that.

Peace!

wsup alxxx.... thx for the shoutout man...lookin good in that other thread..definet improvements
choice is an illusion

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #353 on: July 03, 2008, 11:59:40 PM »
Bodybuilders of the pre-steroid era.

John Grimek.

* Mr. America 1940
    * Mr. America 1941
    * Mr. Universe 1948
    * Mr. USA 1949

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: July 04, 2008, 12:03:20 AM »
There is some massive thread about him on bbing com where people start arguing with him using it and he starts saying it's not a roid or prohormone.

also, he doesn't look bigger or better than this dude when is cut down to that condition. Also, he is meticulous about diet and training. This guy comes on and is just 'I eat like shit' 'I eat whatever is cooked' 'I live on oreos and chicken wings'.
fair enough if he works for some banking firm and doesn't want to admit to using illegal drugs but the dude did not build that physique with no AAS and a shitty diet. No fucking way.

You completely fail to realize the major difference between "good" white man genetics and "good" black man genetics.  Layne is a fucktard who used roids (superdrol is a steroid, sorry for whomever doesn't believe it, it's not up for debate it's a fact)  and Meso doesn't look anywhere near as big as Layne and is obviously natural.

I'm white and could never get that lean without juice thanks to my incredible Irish genes, but I've seen MANY MANY 100% natural black guys with very similar physiques as Meso.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #355 on: July 04, 2008, 12:03:50 AM »
Clarence Ross

o Mr. America 1945
          o Mr. America 1946
          o Mr. USA 1948

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: July 04, 2008, 12:05:52 AM »
sweetmuscles....
i have never smoked a ciggerate.. ive never being drunk never seen the inside of a cell...
iand i have definetley never and will never take any form of drugs....
im 5'11..200... 205lbs.  what so amazing about that.... ???
im from a christian background.... my gran dad is a pastor...
i had to go church every sunday without fail up until i was say 18...
so religion and god is very important to me..
and i swear to god i have never taken any form of steroids...
...i'm just a guy who likes to train...
ive always been lean and athletic... fastest boy in school... and one of the strongest.. but real skinny...
i always always always had abs...and biceps...

in fact the people talkin about my tris.. my tris suck....well on my physique in my opinion

anyway..... what more can i say
oh and shout out  to narsistic...... for the compliment..
and the great  whateva too
now i gotta do some mad fast drivin to getto work on time
peace

choice is an illusion

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #357 on: July 04, 2008, 12:10:57 AM »
well being from a Christian background with a Pastor for a grandfather is one good reason not to admit to steroids. Hey, if you're natural then you're a true genetic marvel, props. These guys are the cream of the crop from the era before steroids became available and used in gyms across the world. you destroy these dudes even on your junk food diet of oreos and chicken wings. they spent the whole time shovelling steak and eggs and could only dream of your muscularity and condition bro.

George Eiferman

o Mr. America 1948
          o Mr. Universe 1962

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #358 on: July 04, 2008, 12:25:02 AM »
wtf, where did he admit that?

That is only a small part of his drug usage. He has terrible genetics and a crappy structure. However he does know how to get lean.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #359 on: July 04, 2008, 12:41:47 AM »
Where can we find more on his drug usage?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: July 04, 2008, 03:16:39 AM »
sweetmuscles....
i have never smoked a ciggerate.. ive never being drunk never seen the inside of a cell...
iand i have definetley never and will never take any form of drugs....
im 5'11..200... 205lbs.  what so amazing about that.... ???
im from a christian background.... my gran dad is a pastor...
i had to go church every sunday without fail up until i was say 18...
and i swear to god i have never taken any form of steroids...
...i'm just a guy who likes to train...
ive always been lean and athletic... fastest boy in school... and one of the strongest.. but real skinny...
i always always always had abs...and biceps...

in fact the people talkin about my tris.. my tris suck....well on my physique in my opinion

anyway..... what more can i say
oh and shout out  to narsistic...... for the compliment..
and the great  whateva too
peace

I thought you said you were 5'9 and 190 lbs?  Yeah your tris suck man I think you should give up  and stick to eating oreos and potato chips.   ::)

Like I said Robby Robinson claims to be a lifetime natural.  Lee Haney is a big bible beater and to this day denies ever using steroids.  Same with Serge Nubret and Sergio Oliva.  They're all liars...........but why would they  lie?  They have nothing to gain right? 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: July 04, 2008, 03:25:33 AM »
There are idiots that think Kai Greene is natural.  Just go to BBing.com and the idiots come out of the woodwork. 

Here's what a natural black bodybuilder looks like, and a black one no less. 

http://www.liftforlife.com/mikewilliams.htm

Mike Williams actually lived a bodybuilding lifestyle i.e. ate 6 meals a day, trained his ass off, did cardio and DIETED!  But meso seems to accomplish what most natural bodybuilders do just "blowing off steam" and snacking on oreos.  LOL.  This thread just keeps getting more ridiculous. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: July 04, 2008, 03:30:32 AM »
Actually this guy makes me definitely believe meso is all natural.  This guy gained 40lbs in 4 months.  Something not even Ronnie Coleman with all his drugs could do!  And HE's WHITE! 

http://www.allnaturalbodybuilding.com/

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #363 on: July 04, 2008, 03:42:38 AM »
A whilebackwe had another monster thread on this guy. I said he juices he kept on going about god and jamaican food and junkfood 2 x a day.

GH15 chimmed in and confirmed he must be on some shit ce no way in hell someone can cary 6% bodyfat , legit 18 inch guns ( he posted pictures ) and a condition / muscularity combo that would put him on stage and place at a national qualifier.

but before guys on getbig who never trained seriously dieted or took aas jumpon my throat....let me tell u something...once you attempt to go at 6 % 5'10 the first thing you notice is that your muscles melt away and you are lucky to hold 170-175 lbs of muscle.

when this clown comes here and tries to convince me that he is 5'10 6 % and 195 , ripped 18 inch guns, which he posted a pic, and preses 160's for 4-5 reps, which he did in a video , I have to admit that he must think we are the dumbest monkeys in the zoo....

Wake up people : he is lying which is no surprize to me since all bodybuilders or recreational lifters are pure narcisists , me included.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: July 04, 2008, 03:43:54 AM »
Moses Ajala claims he's natural.  So does Ade Rai!!!!!!  Remember him?  LOL.  

http://www.bodybuilderstellensichvor.de/mosesajala/mosesajala.html
http://www.fitnessatlantic.com/Ade-Ra.htm

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: July 04, 2008, 03:49:52 AM »
A whilebackwe had another monster thread on this guy. I said he juices he kept on going about god and jamaican food and junkfood 2 x a day.

GH15 chimmed in and confirmed he must be on some shit ce no way in hell someone can cary 6% bodyfat , legit 18 inch guns ( he posted pictures ) and a condition / muscularity combo that would put him on stage and place at a national qualifier.

but before guys on getbig who never trained seriously dieted or took aas jumpon my throat....let me tell u something...once you attempt to go at 6 % 5'10 the first thing you notice is that your muscles melt away and you are lucky to hold 170-175 lbs of muscle.

when this clown comes here and tries to convince me that he is 5'10 6 % and 195 , ripped 18 inch guns, which he posted a pic, and preses 160's for 4-5 reps, which he did in a video , I have to admit that he must think we are the dumbest monkeys in the zoo....

Wake up people : he is lying which is no surprize to me since all bodybuilders or recreational lifters are pure narcisists , me included.

There will always be delusional people in bodybuilding.  "Natural" bodybuilders are some of the biggest liars around.  Like I said if this meso guy would have come on here bragging about his bodybuilding lifestyle.......i.e. eating 6 times a day, 3000 calories with 300 grams or protein, working out 3-4 times a week, doing cardio 45 mins a day, and dieting when needed I MIGHT, A BIG MIGHT believe it.  But after this guy basically said he pays no attention to diet, does no cardio, and snacks on chips and oreos?  LOL And which is it.......does he way 190 or 205.  I know very few natural guys that can maintain that low of bodyfat and flucuate by 15lbs of solid muscle.  Is he 5'9 or 5'11?  And when you have such an impressive physique why be so humble about it and downplay it like it's no big deal?  LOL........modesty?  I doubt it! 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: July 04, 2008, 03:52:07 AM »
Hey sevastase remember these guys? 

http://www.thepowerteam.com/

But they get all their strength from god!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: July 04, 2008, 03:56:29 AM »
yes !!! I remember them on tv...l also remember how embarased I was to think that people would allow such a display of pure bullshittin on tv.

Any of the serious bodybuilders on this forum will confirm what I said : kid is on aas AND  fatburners....and another thing : even if he is on AAS he will not be this ripped eating shit without clen or ephedrine or a t3 combo.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: July 04, 2008, 03:58:15 AM »

peace
Ok, those two sentences have sealed the deal, your a complete fucking girl.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: July 04, 2008, 04:02:57 AM »

This getbigger also claims natural, and hes in his 50s or somthing.
 ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: July 04, 2008, 04:05:54 AM »

another liar

here's mesomorph's video...be patient , it loads slow....

" 110 dumbells 8 reps

seated militarys 225 - 10 rep
i military prolly once per month...
i prefer dumbells
Reply"

http://media.putfile.com/capture_20060225-035313

HIS FUCKKING PECTORALS HAVE STRIATIONS AND HE is full and cut. REALLY NICE PHISIQUE...i'M ADMIRING HIS DEVELOPEMENT...BUT NOT NATURAL AND A LIAR

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #371 on: July 04, 2008, 04:08:39 AM »
looking great mes

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: July 04, 2008, 04:09:54 AM »

hrt.  8)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #373 on: July 04, 2008, 04:12:37 AM »

Yes,I born 1953 and life-time natural .
I am not here to argue with you guys or be against people who juice.

And I post under my real name,address ,pics ....
Welcome all you guys to come to Tapei to check my claim .
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=117526.250

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #374 on: July 04, 2008, 04:44:54 AM »
Striations don't equal juice, guys.

Stop being such haters and go back to the drawing board.