Author Topic: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...  (Read 100259 times)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Re: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...
« Reply #375 on: July 04, 2008, 06:02:35 AM »
All genetics. I believe he is natty.

I DO NOT however believe those lifts.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #376 on: July 04, 2008, 06:09:13 AM »
Whateva's got a great physique, is he natty?

No.  But Arvilla is.
w

affy

« Reply #377 on: July 04, 2008, 06:54:26 AM »
A whilebackwe had another monster thread on this guy. I said he juices he kept on going about god and jamaican food and junkfood 2 x a day.

GH15 chimmed in and confirmed he must be on some shit ce no way in hell someone can cary 6% bodyfat , legit 18 inch guns ( he posted pictures ) and a condition / muscularity combo that would put him on stage and place at a national qualifier.

but before guys on getbig who never trained seriously dieted or took aas jumpon my throat....let me tell u something...once you attempt to go at 6 % 5'10 the first thing you notice is that your muscles melt away and you are lucky to hold 170-175 lbs of muscle.

when this clown comes here and tries to convince me that he is 5'10 6 % and 195 , ripped 18 inch guns, which he posted a pic, and preses 160's for 4-5 reps, which he did in a video , I have to admit that he must think we are the dumbest monkeys in the zoo....

Wake up people : he is lying which is no surprize to me since all bodybuilders or recreational lifters are pure narcisists , me included.

what were you using when you benched 405 for 3?

he's posted a shitload of videos throughout the years...search for them

160 flat for 4 was seriously impressive

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #378 on: July 04, 2008, 07:08:36 AM »
This Get-bigger also claimed he was natural and competed at 190 pounds.

Give me a freakin break!!

Liars everywhere on this board

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #379 on: July 04, 2008, 07:10:25 AM »

That is what everyone said, until he posted a truckload of vids doing them all.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #380 on: July 04, 2008, 07:13:50 AM »
This Get-bigger also claimed he was natural and competed at 190 pounds.

At his height 190lbs is beleivable, anything under would be sucky. The guy is like 6ft 2/3"[?] or something.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #381 on: July 04, 2008, 07:18:08 AM »
I am in agreement with what sevastase said
"but before guys on getbig who never trained seriously dieted or took aas jumpon my throat....let me tell u something...once you attempt to go at 6 % 5'10 the first thing you notice is that your muscles melt away and you are lucky to hold 170-175 lbs of muscle."

Both Mesomorph or that other dude should be in their 170s if they were completely natural

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #382 on: July 04, 2008, 07:22:48 AM »
Drugs are so pervasive here that anytime someone looks decent they are acused of using something.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #383 on: July 04, 2008, 07:39:37 AM »
No.  But Arvilla is.

Yep lifetime natty right there and proud of it

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #384 on: July 04, 2008, 07:44:38 AM »
A whilebackwe had another monster thread on this guy. I said he juices he kept on going about god and jamaican food and junkfood 2 x a day.

GH15 chimmed in and confirmed he must be on some shit ce no way in hell someone can cary 6% bodyfat , legit 18 inch guns ( he posted pictures ) and a condition / muscularity combo that would put him on stage and place at a national qualifier.

but before guys on getbig who never trained seriously dieted or took aas jumpon my throat....let me tell u something...once you attempt to go at 6 % 5'10 the first thing you notice is that your muscles melt away and you are lucky to hold 170-175 lbs of muscle.

when this clown comes here and tries to convince me that he is 5'10 6 % and 195 , ripped 18 inch guns, which he posted a pic, and preses 160's for 4-5 reps, which he did in a video , I have to admit that he must think we are the dumbest monkeys in the zoo....

Wake up people : he is lying which is no surprize to me since all bodybuilders or recreational lifters are pure narcisists , me included.

Spot on Sev. I give you plenty of shit but this is 100% correct.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #385 on: July 04, 2008, 08:39:59 AM »
this thread isnt even about meso anymore. i know for a fact that a physique líke mesos can be achieved naturally...certainly not by everyone but its doable for some people.

like i said to even be in the ballgame you have to believe in order to achieve...believing is not a guarantee for succeeding but its a prerequisite.

keeping it real is one thing, but it seems like drugs/ignorance/jealousy has totally eroded and misconstrued the limits of natural bodybuilding.

as for speramastase = obvious little penis syndrome.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #386 on: July 04, 2008, 08:43:01 AM »
this thread isnt even about meso anymore. i know for a fact that a physique líke mesos can be achieved naturally...certainly not by everyone but its doable for some people.

like i said to even be in the ballgame you have to believe in order to achieve...believing is not a guarantee for succeeding but its a prerequisite.

keeping it real is one thing, but it seems like drugs/ignorance/jealousy has totally eroded and misconstrued the limits of natural bodybuilding.

as for speramastase = obvious little penis syndrome.

R Kelly believed he can fly. Did he?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: July 04, 2008, 08:45:33 AM »
R Kelly believed he can fly. Did he?

epic deep fried jealousy.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #388 on: July 04, 2008, 08:49:02 AM »
Both Mesomorph or that other dude should be in their 170s if they were completely natural

Honestly, no flame, I don't know what experience you have but you really think you can only be 170lbs natty at well over 6ft tall ???

What do you think guys 1/2 foot shorter at 5ft 8" should be then? 130lbs?

A serious query, no flame.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: July 04, 2008, 08:51:21 AM »
Honestly, no flame, I don't know what experience you have but you really think you can only be 170lbs natty at well over 6ft tall ???

i guess he is using the 'look in his own mirror logic'.  :D

and yes cocks can be longer than 2 inches.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #390 on: July 04, 2008, 08:57:45 AM »
I went to highschool where the ratio was 70% black to white. You guys are seriously delusional if you think he is NOT natural, because he IS NATURAL. I saw guys at 15-16 years old that were as big as him, as ripped and could bench 225 for 15 reps, and this is at age 16. Some stereotypes are true, and one of those is blacks are more gifted athletes. Half the black guys I knew in school didn't even lift, and the majority were at the very least ripped. The ones that did lift, were just plain scary. Don't get so delusional that everyone that actually has a good build juices, because it just ain't so. Take a black kid with halfway decent genetics, throw him in the weight room for a few years, and this is what you get. Just my .02

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #391 on: July 04, 2008, 08:59:51 AM »

Under 6 Feet? 180 and below! A person 5'9" should be about 160s-170s as a natural!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: July 04, 2008, 09:01:33 AM »
I went to highschool where the ratio was 70% black to white. You guys are seriously delusional if you think he is NOT natural, because he IS NATURAL. I saw guys at 15-16 years old that were as big as him, as ripped and could bench 225 for 15 reps, and this is at age 16. Some stereotypes are true, and one of those is blacks are more gifted athletes. Half the black guys I knew in school didn't even lift, and the majority were at the very least ripped. The ones that did lift, were just plain scary. Don't get so delusional that everyone that actually has a good build juices, because it just ain't so. Take a black kid with halfway decent genetics, throw him in the weight room for a few years, and this is what you get. Just my .02

indeed but what do you expect from people who dont have any real world experience and just base their 'logic' on their own failures?   ::)

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #393 on: July 04, 2008, 09:02:07 AM »
Under 6 Feet? 180 and below! A person 5'9" should be about 160s-170s as a natural!
;D
c

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: July 04, 2008, 09:02:42 AM »

must be warm in ethiopia this time of the year ehh?  :D

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #395 on: July 04, 2008, 09:06:22 AM »
must be warm in ethiopia this time of the year ehh?  :D

Im talking about a person who is natural under 8 percent bodyfat.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #396 on: July 04, 2008, 09:07:56 AM »
Looks incredible...if he truly is natural he would be top6 in the world if he started juicing... he needs what, 30lbs more? and he could stand on the mrO stage and hold his own, Flex was 230 onstage, he would be a carbon copy of that...
tank u jesus

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #397 on: July 04, 2008, 09:12:57 AM »
Looks incredible...if he truly is natural he would be top6 in the world if he started juicing... he needs what, 30lbs more? and he could stand on the mrO stage and hold his own, Flex was 230 onstage, he would be a carbon copy of that...
whoa....whoa....whoa......let's not get ahead of ourselves here, the guy looks good but let's not hand the Olympia crown to him just yet.
c

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: July 04, 2008, 09:14:43 AM »
Im talking about a person who is natural under 8 percent bodyfat.

people must be real fat in ethiopia.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #399 on: July 04, 2008, 09:25:15 AM »
Everyone keeps talking about these confirmed black naturals that look as good, or better, but don't nobody wanna post no pics.
I posted pictures of the proven naturals from the pre-steroid era so let's see some of these black naturals that look like that at that bodyfat.  Seriously, let's see the pictures of these millions of naturals that boast that muscularity at that super low bodyfat. Enough of 'I know this dude Leroy/Rakim' . let's see some pics (of true naturals, not more liars)  ::)