Author Topic: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...  (Read 100338 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...
« Reply #425 on: July 04, 2008, 11:58:50 AM »
Like who? Name some names and post some pics bro. I posted some pics of the guys of the pre-steroid era. I can post more. I can post some black dudes too from back then who didn't have the condition/muscularity combo. You keep saying it's completely achievable naturally and you seen 15 year old kids with better development. Let's see some pics.

meso already posted his pics. and in some of the pics you posted id say some of them have comparable physiques to meso. and like i said before, alot more people train today than compared to then. and you hardly have pics of every steroid free bodybuilder from that period of time. your argumentation is flawed.

and that doesnt change the fact i believe meso is natural and i know that his level of development is achievable for some people.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #426 on: July 04, 2008, 11:59:14 AM »
A while back one of the more respected GetBiggers said something to the effect that; people start using way before reaching their natural limits. Basically he said that's why all guys look like crap after stopping because they don't have any muscle maturity or a good foundation. At any rate, everyone got all pissed because very few people are actually willing to put in the time, energy and patience it takes to get real/lasting results.

Funny because people always talk crap about the fatasses who want to lose weight by taking pills alone but won't diet or exercise one bit. :)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #427 on: July 04, 2008, 12:02:56 PM »
There seems to be a "Herd" mentality that says this guy looks too good to be natural and a guy can't be 5'9" cut and weigh more than 170. It's a very limiting viewpoint. There are people out there with the genetic capability to exceed those dimensions. I hear the same crap on the Forex currency trading boards. Just because 98% of the people on there fail miserably in their trading, they will tell you it's impossible to make any money using short term scalping techniques..Even when I post my account showing I've been profitable for over a year every week, sometimes being in trades for only 20 seconds, they still don't believe. I don't waste my time on those boards anymore. They all do and believe the same things and they all get the same results. I'm not going to say this Mesomorph guy is natural since I don't know it for a fact, but I certainly believe if he has awesome genetics and trains heavy, it is possible.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: July 04, 2008, 12:06:04 PM »
A while back one of the more respected GetBiggers said something to the effect that; people start using way before reaching their natural limits. Basically he said that's why all guys look like crap after stopping because they don't have any muscle maturity or a good foundation. At any rate, everyone got all pissed because very few people are actually willing to put in the time, energy and patience it takes to get real/lasting results.

Funny because people always talk crap about the fatasses who want to lose weight by taking pills alone but won't diet or exercise one bit. :)

exactly very few people are willing to train consistently and hard enough to ever realize their natural capabilities.

so they make up excuses and lower their expectations to feel better about themselves. (ignorance ,jealousy and laziness)

and then you add the drugged up physiques of some monsters.

of course that will confuse people.

and dont forget that 'genetics' plays a huge part in what kind of size and physique you will attain. (altho the word genetics is often misused)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: July 04, 2008, 12:07:48 PM »
There seems to be a "Herd" mentality that says this guy looks too good to be natural and a guy can't be 5'9" cut and weigh more than 170. It's a very limiting viewpoint. There are people out there with the genetic capability to exceed those dimensions. I hear the same crap on the Forex currency trading boards. Just because 98% of the people on there fail miserably in their trading, they will tell you it's impossible to make any money using short term scalping techniques..Even when I post my account showing I've been profitable for over a year every week, sometimes being in trades for only 20 seconds, they still don't believe. I don't waste my time on those boards anymore. They all do and believe the same things and they all get the same results. I'm not going to say this Mesomorph guy is natural since I don't know it for a fact, but I certainly believe if he has awesome genetics and trains heavy, it is possible.

amen.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #430 on: July 04, 2008, 12:10:44 PM »
meso already posted his pics. and in some of the pics you posted id say some of them have comparable physiques to meso. and like i said before, alot more people train today than compared to then. and you hardly have pics of every steroid free bodybuilder from that period of time. your argumentation is flawed.

and that doesnt change the fact i believe meso is natural and i know that his level of development is achievable for some people.

I believe you believe he is natural. No doubt about it. You don't 'know' that his level development is achievable - naturally - for some people. That is a leap of faith. You have failed to name any names or produce pictures of confirmed naturals with such amazing conditioning and muscularity.

I have pictures of ALL the best pre-steroid era bodybuilders. Hence why I posted pics of the Mr America and Mr Universe of the time.

This guy turns up with a physique better than the best naturals of the pre-steroid era and claims to eat just junk and not even know what a pro-hormone is.

A guy with a physique like that, who trains all the time,benches 400 lbs, reads the forums, claims to have NOT EVEN HEARD OF PRO-HORMONES? Like people in the gym would never ask him about if he at least uses/used them. Wake up and smell the fucking coffee ::) ::) ::) ::)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #431 on: July 04, 2008, 12:22:32 PM »
who is to say that meso does not have better genetics than grimek, ross etc.

he just never stood on stage or trained for it.

E.g There could be a guy who had he trained for it run 100m in 9.7secs but instead is working in an office. The greatest potential naturals ever are not necessariuly the ones we have sene in magazines...they are just the greatest we know.

Meso genetics are 1 in a million. What is even rarer he took advantage of this and trained. That is what mnakes him so incredible and 1 in 200million say for size shape etc.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: July 04, 2008, 12:26:48 PM »
I believe you believe he is natural. No doubt about it. You don't 'know' that his level development is achievable - naturally - for some people. That is a leap of faith. You have failed to name any names or produce pictures of confirmed naturals with such amazing conditioning and muscularity.

I have pictures of ALL the best pre-steroid era bodybuilders. Hence why I posted pics of the Mr America and Mr Universe of the time.

This guy turns up with a physique better than the best naturals of the pre-steroid era and claims to eat just junk and not even know what a pro-hormone is.

A guy with a physique like that, who trains all the time,benches 400 lbs, reads the forums, claims to have NOT EVEN HEARD OF PRO-HORMONES? Like people in the gym would never ask him about if he at least uses/used them. Wake up and smell the fucking coffee ::) ::) ::) ::)

if it makes you feel better, smell the coffee all day long.

but several of us know that its achievable. certainly not by everyone. but for some.

and with your attitude; dont worry you will never come close.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #433 on: July 04, 2008, 12:28:54 PM »
who is to say that meso does not have better genetics than grimek, ross etc.

I haven't ruled that out. Fact is that he would HAVE TO to explain why he eats a shit diet and looks so much better. This guy pretty much defies human physiology by getting down to such condition without cannibalizing way more muscle mass.

I can't believe you're all buying this bullshit that he doesn't know what pro-hormones are. That should be sounding alarms to at least a few with a bit of a brain. You don't train in gyms like he does, bench 400lbs , read all the forums and follow body building, field questions from people asking if you've used. having never EVEN HEARD OF PRO-HORMONES. If you people are really buying it that he hasn't heard of pro-hormones then I got some great quicksand to sell you to build a house on hahahahahhahahahahahahaa hahahha

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #434 on: July 04, 2008, 12:31:18 PM »
meso is leaner than the likes of theose u mentioned. if they were marginally leaner, they would look bigger.
meso muscle shape and insertion is striking.
meso posts using digital photos, not grainy black and white ones.
even as recently as the 50's people did not have teh training knowledge, equitment or availability they do now.

I have heard pro hormones...btw that seems to me an american term. noone i ever knew over here has ever used that word. also you cant buy thiungs like that over here in the uk. usa is much less strict.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #435 on: July 04, 2008, 12:36:55 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHHA Right, you can't find pro-hormones in the UK? So I go to google and enter prohormones uk and the first hit is this:

http://www.lycoseshop.co.uk/epages/luk.sf/?ObjectPath=/Shops/gymking.eu/Categories/PRO&gclid=CP6y4tX8ppQCFQuJ1QodKymbtw

And the pre-steroid dudes actually did exactly what people now recommend people do the most: they ate a lot of healthy real food - steak, eggs, green veggies and healthy carbs - and focused on a lot of compound moves with lots of time off for recuperation.
 You're completely wrong about the ironagers and just show how little you know. They knew the best ways for naturals to eat and train.

The problem is that you people have forgotten -or never even knew to begin with - what a true, lifetime natural physique actually looks like.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #436 on: July 04, 2008, 12:41:45 PM »

The problem is that you people have forgotten -or never even knew to begin with - what a true, lifetime natural physique actually looks like.

I"d like to see what you've accomplished in your lifetime as a natural Dave.  Someone with an open mind would be able to believe he is natural. You sound bitter because your attempt to own somewhat of a presentable physique has failed miserably.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #437 on: July 04, 2008, 12:44:03 PM »
E,

Are you really expacting folks to run around taking pictures of randon blacks to post here on getBig?

no

all i'm saying is people that claim they see black guys just as good as meso on a regular basis are full of shit

E
E

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #438 on: July 04, 2008, 12:44:59 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHHA Right, you can't find pro-hormones in the UK? So I go to google and enter prohormones uk and the first hit is this:

http://www.lycoseshop.co.uk/epages/luk.sf/?ObjectPath=/Shops/gymking.eu/Categories/PRO&gclid=CP6y4tX8ppQCFQuJ1QodKymbtw

And the pre-steroid dudes actually did exactly what people now recommend people do the most: they ate a lot of healthy real food - steak, eggs, green veggies and healthy carbs - and focused on a lot of compound moves with lots of time off for recuperation.
 You're completely wrong about the ironagers and just show how little you know. They knew the best ways for naturals to eat and train.

i never ever have heard the words pro-hormoes other than on getbig or usa bbuilding websites.

also no supp shop i have ever been in has ever had ne of those products. tbh i have never even seen any of them.

maybe you can just buy them online.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #439 on: July 04, 2008, 12:47:25 PM »
I haven't ruled that out. Fact is that he would HAVE TO to explain why he eats a shit diet and looks so much better. This guy pretty much defies human physiology by getting down to such condition without cannibalizing way more muscle mass.

I can't believe you're all buying this bullshit that he doesn't know what pro-hormones are. That should be sounding alarms to at least a few with a bit of a brain. You don't train in gyms like he does, bench 400lbs , read all the forums and follow body building, field questions from people asking if you've used. having never EVEN HEARD OF PRO-HORMONES. If you people are really buying it that he hasn't heard of pro-hormones then I got some great quicksand to sell you to build a house on hahahahahhahahahahahahaa hahahha
i take in the necessary information.. and ignore the rest ... my gym is full of guys that take steroids yes....
Do i know what pro hormones are No... because ive never asked about any thing like that... i honestly dont know what they are.. obviously i know the human body produces hormones... but if u wre to hook me up to alie detecter machine and as me to name a pro hormone... or what it is... id pass ..same as if you wreto ask me if ive taken drugs or whatever...
choice is an illusion

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #440 on: July 04, 2008, 12:48:21 PM »
i take in the necessary information.. and ignore the rest ... my gym is full of guys that take steroids yes....
Do i know what pro hormones are No... because ive never asked about any thing like that... i honestly dont know what they are.. obviously i know the human body produces hormones... but if u wre to hook me up to alie detecter machine and as me to name a pro hormone... or what it is... id pass ..same as if you wreto ask me if ive taken drugs or whatever...
why dont you compete naturally ... you would be world famous....   

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #441 on: July 04, 2008, 12:51:30 PM »
I"d like to see what you've accomplished in your lifetime as a natural Dave.  Someone with an open mind would be able to believe he is natural. You sound bitter because your attempt to own somewhat of a presentable physique has failed miserably.

HAHAHA My name ain't 'Dave' but that's not relevant anyway. You're just responding with ad hominem arguments when I am presenting a rational argument based totally on science and human physiology. There are certain things and limits that apply to the human body in a natural state. It's nothing to do with jealousy or bitterness, it's to do with the fact that I know what a physique is capable of naturally and what it is capable of on steroids.

I wouldn't have believed him even if claimed to eat a chicken breast and rice every 3 hours but when he shows up here claiming to just eat junk and have a better physique than the cream of the crop from the pre-steroid days,   ahahhhaah it's clear bullshit. Then he starts protesting too hard and pretending he's never heard of pro-hormones. Like a guy who looks like that and benches 400 lbs , reads all the forums , wouldn't even know what they are. I guarantee you that this dude has been asked over 20 times in his life if he uses AAS or pro-hormones.  HAHAHAHAHAHA some gullible fuckers on here ;D ;D ;D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #442 on: July 04, 2008, 12:52:53 PM »
why dont you compete naturally ... you would be world famous....   

most people have no interest in competing

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #443 on: July 04, 2008, 12:57:05 PM »
HAHAHA My name ain't 'Dave' but that's not relevant anyway. You're just responding with ad hominem arguments when I am presenting a rational argument based totally on science and human physiology. There are certain things and limits that apply to the human body in a natural state. It's nothing to do with jealousy or bitterness, it's to do with the fact that I know what a physique is capable of naturally and what it is capable of on steroids.

I wouldn't have believed him even if claimed to eat a chicken breast and rice every 3 hours but when he shows up here claiming to just eat junk and have a better physique than the cream of the crop from the pre-steroid days,   ahahhhaah it's clear bullshit. Then he starts protesting too hard and pretending he's never heard of pro-hormones. Like a guy who looks like that and benches 400 lbs , reads all the forums , wouldn't even know what they are. I guarantee you that this dude has been asked over 20 times in his life if he uses AAS or pro-hormones.  HAHAHAHAHAHA some gullible fuckers on here ;D ;D ;D

For the record Mr. Science.. how do you know what is achievable naturally?  Is it because you've looked at stock photos from 50 years ago of pale white guys in bad lighting?

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #444 on: July 04, 2008, 01:19:00 PM »
this thread is the proof if we needed it that 99% of getbiggers are losers who never achieved anything training with weights and have abslutely again i repeat, no experience , consitency , dedication or knowledge to achieve anything wether it's naturally or on steroids.

meso, don't fucking waste your time answering, you're talking to people who have no idea what it takes to get where you and some of us are, and will for sure never know for the most of em.

I'd like to congratulate spermastase for making so obviously a fool of himself hating on someone for abolutely no reason but pure frustration, insecurity and self hartred.

What is really pathetic is to not being able of being content with who YOU are. And this is what lead losers to jealousy toward other peoples.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: July 04, 2008, 01:19:46 PM »
this thread is the proof if we needed it that 99% of getbiggers are losers who never achieved anything training with weights and have abslutely again i repeat, no experience , consitency , dedication or knowledge to achieve anything wether it's naturally or on steroids.

post a picture of what you have achieved, flagada

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #446 on: July 04, 2008, 01:21:01 PM »

meso, don't fucking waste your time answering, you're talking to people who have no idea what it takes to get where you and some of us are, and will for sure never know for the most of em.

I'd like to congratulate spermastase for making so obviously a fool of himself hating on someone for abolutely no reason but pure frustration, insecurity and self hartred.

I'm inclined to agree with you.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: July 04, 2008, 01:22:10 PM »

obviously you felt like he was talking to you.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #448 on: July 04, 2008, 01:22:40 PM »

who in their right mind would  need to prove a fucking mindless insecure and immature nolife homosexual teen like you anything? seriously , just die already or at least stfu.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: July 04, 2008, 01:23:57 PM »
who in their right mind would  need to prove a fucking mindless insecure and immature nolife homosexual teen like you anything? seriously , just die already or at least stfu.
5- adjective  insult meltdown !!!!!    ;D   boom!!   lol