Author Topic: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...  (Read 100303 times)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Re: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...
« Reply #525 on: July 05, 2008, 06:47:56 PM »

as for 2396 posts bear in mind ive been a member here over over 4 yrs
 :-\

A member for 4 years. Bench 405lbs. Rep the 160s like it's nuttin but a peanut. Yet until yesterday when I mention them you'd never heard of pro-hormones. No one had ever asked you if you juice or done pro-hormones?

RIIIIIIIIIIGHT ::) ::) ::)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #526 on: July 05, 2008, 06:49:06 PM »
It's not a meltdown. It's people who understand about human physiology calling out clear bullshit.  I understand that a great many people here are deeply unintelligent, uneducated - look at 'Slaveboy' for example, totally incapable of producing a rational argument and can only resort to limited ad hominems - and delusional, but some of us know what millions of years of evolution means in terms of getting down to extremely low bodyfat and having a certain type of muscularity without the use of drugs. We know what is possible and what isn't.

The guy is a clear liar. When he turned up here saying he only eats junk food and has never heard of pro-hormones, I laughed out loud..at him and the idiots who believe him.

I bet if you were white and didn't 'run a gym' looking at juicers all day long, you wouldn't be swinging from his nuts
. Nuts that I guarantee are getting a little help producing extra 'test' ;D

So now you think I am posting as I am not white. Ok your opinion, wrong but whatever....Meso is my e-mate, nice guy with great genetics, so I will post as I see fit like I do with others.

I'm female, so maybe me "hanging of his nuts" as you said is not so bad? Maybe Meso doesn't mind. Does you making *75 posts* in this thread also qualify as "hanging off his nuts"?

I just looked, and w/a margin of error meaning 70 - 80 massive thats a massive level of interest IMO - but you say I am "hanging"? Surely then "we" are "hanging" together? We disagree simple, no need for drama over it. We can post in cohesion, "hanging" together :D

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #527 on: July 05, 2008, 06:50:07 PM »
This is getting repetitive...
i just said i still dont know what prohormones are...
... what part of that dont you understand...
choice is an illusion

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #528 on: July 05, 2008, 06:54:40 PM »
This is getting repetitive...
i just said i still dont know what prohormones are...
... what part of that dont you understand...

No one ever asked you before if you use AAS or pro-hormones? What about the guys you train with, they all 'natural' too?  btw I understand, I just don't believe you. You're trying too hard to present the image of being a naive natural - which there's plenty about, but not guys as immersed in weight training and bbing culture as you are.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #529 on: July 05, 2008, 06:54:51 PM »
I've gotta say once more...I believe "Mesomorph" is natural. Blessed with great genetics, this guy is extremely lucky and we all know it. From his vids, it's easy to tell that he loves to train and works really hard. So, I think some of you need to spend more time in the gym and less time on his nuts

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #530 on: July 05, 2008, 07:03:29 PM »
. So, I think some of you need to spend more time in the gym and less time on his nuts

I think you need to spend more time in the barnyard laying them eggs Mr Foghorn Leghorn

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #531 on: July 05, 2008, 08:25:39 PM »
I think you need to spend more time in the barnyard laying them eggs Mr Foghorn Leghorn

ok, that was fuck'in funny. I actually cracked up when I read that.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: July 06, 2008, 04:49:58 AM »

No one ever asked you before if you use AAS or pro-hormones? What about the guys you train with, they all 'natural' too?  btw I understand, I just don't believe you. You're trying too hard to present the image of being a naive natural - which there's plenty about, but not guys as immersed in weight training and bbing culture as you are.

yes the guys with i train with are naural.. my younger brother by two years... and some other friends ive known for years...
in this gym ive trained with impropmtu peoople who ask.. to train with me.. but ive never asked them about their natural status..because im just there to lift weights
choice is an illusion

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: July 06, 2008, 04:59:51 AM »
yes the guys with i train with are naural.. my younger brother by two years... and some other friends ive known for years...
in this gym ive trained with impropmtu peoople who ask.. to train with me.. but ive never asked them about their natural status..because im just there to lift weights

What you just said is articulate, it is intelligent and its logical.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: July 06, 2008, 05:07:03 AM »
 ;D
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: July 06, 2008, 05:12:11 AM »
yu understand what im sayin tho
choice is an illusion

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #536 on: July 06, 2008, 05:14:14 AM »
does your brother have similar ability to build muscle as you?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: July 06, 2008, 05:28:11 AM »
yes yes and yes.. very similiar build... we have diff standout bodyparts

but he has better traps.. and a thicker neck better legs... better calves he has good calves.. quite good for a black man in fact...
choice is an illusion

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #538 on: July 06, 2008, 05:48:39 AM »
It's not a meltdown. It's people who understand about human physiology calling out clear bullshit.  I understand that a great many people here are deeply unintelligent, uneducated - look at 'Slaveboy' for example, totally incapable of producing a rational argument and can only resort to limited ad hominems - and delusional, but some of us know what millions of years of evolution means in terms of getting down to extremely low bodyfat and having a certain type of muscularity without the use of drugs. We know what is possible and what isn't.

The guy is a clear liar. When he turned up here saying he only eats junk food and has never heard of pro-hormones, I laughed out loud..at him and the idiots who believe him.

I bet if you were white and didn't 'run a gym' looking at juicers all day long, you wouldn't be swinging from his nuts . Nuts that I guarantee are getting a little help producing extra 'test' ;D

its not even up for debate, that mesos level of development is possible for a natural. not everyone, but for some.

your so far off base that your just making an ass out of yourself.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: July 06, 2008, 06:14:03 AM »
its not even up for debate, that mesos level of development is possible for a natural. not everyone, but for some.

There are guys on this board that have been around bodybuilding longer than you've been alive son. 

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #540 on: July 06, 2008, 06:15:19 AM »

There are guys on this board that have been around bodybuilding longer than you've been alive son. 

are you one of them grandpa?

is that how you talk to your buttyboys?

dave?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #541 on: July 06, 2008, 06:35:37 AM »

lol

i have to give you props sarcasm, you do have some funny lines at times

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #542 on: July 06, 2008, 06:41:42 AM »
Mesomorph. Judging from your personality, I have believed that you were natural since before.
You are a truely great bber i think.(Hey, but train your legs well also, ok? ;))

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: July 06, 2008, 08:29:30 AM »
ths for the shout out narcisstic
kyomo...
i was looking at some of your pics today....
you have some serious quads.....very impressive..
choice is an illusion

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: July 06, 2008, 08:32:48 AM »

And that is relevant how? ::)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #545 on: July 06, 2008, 09:18:19 AM »

Na, it is up for debate. Your problem is that you can't debate. In fact, you're so unintelligent you don't even know the difference between 'you're' and 'your'. HAHAHAHAHA 'You're' so clearly a dumb failure.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #546 on: July 06, 2008, 10:56:04 AM »

A guy who has no interest in AAS or pro-hormones will not purposely go out of his way to learn what they are.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #547 on: July 06, 2008, 11:52:02 AM »
teh meso lookin fooking awesome

teh mal=jealous

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: July 06, 2008, 12:44:06 PM »
wsup mal long time
thx for the shout out man...
choice is an illusion

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #549 on: July 06, 2008, 02:05:52 PM »
meso how old are you again?