Author Topic: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...  (Read 100084 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...
« Reply #550 on: July 06, 2008, 02:12:29 PM »
I see Sweet Muscles got timed out, wonder if his 80 posts obsessing over Meso had anything to do with it.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #551 on: July 06, 2008, 02:26:46 PM »
If you are genetically gifted you are likely toi pursue weight trianing more. Try harder get stronger etc.

Possibly read about it go on bbuilding boards etc.

People like meso stavios baby hercules spring to mind. All drug free.

Also it is not like every natty on this board is builtlike those 3. They are the exceptions rather than the rule.

also at meso weight tyhe wr unequipped bench is 495lbs so he is 1/5th below the absolute elite.

I believe him. A friend of mine drug free at 19 just misses 396lbs benhc he weight in at 210lbs.

Ia argue so much as i believe that one day i will be repping 405lbs natural and using 160's on inclines. I have used 130lbers before. To many people let the negatibity of others negate their trianing.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #552 on: July 06, 2008, 02:30:37 PM »
Stavios uses gear. The guy makes no pretence Goudy.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #553 on: July 06, 2008, 02:33:11 PM »
Stavios uses gear. The guy makes no pretence Goudy.
That was a quick stint in time out ???

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #554 on: July 06, 2008, 02:33:26 PM »
did he admit this or is ot assumption.

if he admits it then ignore him (though he still looks great)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #555 on: July 06, 2008, 02:35:53 PM »
I see Sweet Muscles got timed out, wonder if his 80 posts obsessing over Meso had anything to do with it.

That was the quickest I have seen ;D

And yes, Stav uses some gear although he looked pretty good without it as well in his old shots...

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #556 on: July 06, 2008, 02:41:43 PM »
If you are genetically gifted you are likely toi pursue weight trianing more. Try harder get stronger etc.

Possibly read about it go on bbuilding boards etc.

People like meso stavios baby hercules spring to mind. All drug free.

Also it is not like every natty on this board is builtlike those 3. They are the exceptions rather than the rule.

also at meso weight tyhe wr unequipped bench is 495lbs so he is 1/5th below the absolute elite.

I believe him. A friend of mine drug free at 19 just misses 396lbs benhc he weight in at 210lbs.

Ia argue so much as i believe that one day i will be repping 405lbs natural and using 160's on inclines. I have used 130lbers before. To many people let the negatibity of others negate their trianing.

.. wsup goudy...
... people here have somewhat inflated my lifts....
I cant rep 160 on inclines yet... .. i rep the one 145's on inclines
.. and i use 160 on flat press.. since that the heaviest the gym i train i know i can do more though

.. 405 ive done for a single.... thats after doing 135 for 20..
 225 for  15 ..
315 for 10 to 12 ...
choice is an illusion

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #557 on: July 06, 2008, 03:52:27 PM »
Na, it is up for debate. Your problem is that you can't debate. In fact, you're so unintelligent you don't even know the difference between 'you're' and 'your'. HAHAHAHAHA 'You're' so clearly a dumb failure.

your logic is flawed. you post 50 year old pics as proof that meso cant be natural, when many people on here have seen naturals with the same level of development as meso.

its like debating if red is red, with someone who obviously is color blind.  :D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #558 on: July 06, 2008, 03:59:18 PM »
.. wsup goudy...
.. and i use 160 on flat press.. since that the heaviest the gym i train i know i can do more though

225 for  15 ..
315 for 10 to 12 ...

alright man.

dude your much stronger and me and your lifts certainly seem legit.

they guy who said 365lb inclines for rep...inferring that you said it.

you should take a few vids sometime...new ones shut them up

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #559 on: July 06, 2008, 04:04:45 PM »
.. wsup goudy...

225 for  15 ..
315 for 10 to 12 ...

good lifting man, seriously.
c

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: July 06, 2008, 04:05:27 PM »
.. wsup goudy...

225 for  15 ..
315 for 10 to 12 ...

strong lifts and you would probably do more than 405 with a non retarded warm up (= not the typical 15 10 8 6 4 etc bodybuilding pyramid)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #561 on: July 06, 2008, 04:10:15 PM »
or 135 x 5

225 x 5

275 x 3

315 x 3

365 x 1

385 x 1

415 x 1-2

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #562 on: July 06, 2008, 04:14:10 PM »
still safe to say that his max is 405 regardless of how he warms up which is amazing for a natural 195-200 pounder, awesome stuff.
c

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: July 06, 2008, 04:15:46 PM »
or 135 x 5

225 x 5

275 x 3

315 x 3

365 x 1

385 x 1

415 x 1-2

exactly. spot on. all these pyramids using excessive reps are bs.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #564 on: July 06, 2008, 04:18:23 PM »
well i guess for powerlifting that rep scheme is whatever, but for bodybuilding its horrid

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #565 on: July 06, 2008, 04:26:44 PM »
well i guess for powerlifting that rep scheme is whatever, but for bodybuilding its horrid

yea its just a prime for trying a 1rep max.

i do 5x5 for chest. never gre on higher reps...having said that my chest is my genetic weak point

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: July 06, 2008, 04:30:10 PM »

not at all. it conserves energy for your worksets.  in this case it was up to one max attempt. usually it would be for a few worksets of whatever rep range you wanna work with.

something like: (obviously depending on what the exercise is and how strong you are)
(8  ) x very light weight
---
then 3 worksets with the rep range you wanna use

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: July 06, 2008, 04:34:13 PM »
not at all. it conserves energy for your worksets.  in this case it was up to one max attempt. usually it would be for a few worksets of whatever rep range you wanna work with.

something like: (obviously depending on what the exercise is and how strong you are)
(8  ) x very light weight
---
then 3 worksets with the rep range you wanna use

oh i guess, yeah, that owuld be fine...   i though you meant that that was the workout in and of itself...

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: July 06, 2008, 04:39:10 PM »
  oh i guess, yeah, that owuld be fine...   i though you meant that that was the workout in and of itself...

nope, i meant you should warm up for your worksets but try to avoid the usual bodybuilding pyramids and do low reps for the warm ups so you have more energy for the worksets. instead of just doing one last heavy set....you could be doing something like 3 working sets with same weight in all the working sets..and work within the rep range you want. 6-8, 10-12 or whatever.  that way you would be able to do more sets with your top weights and use heavier top weights because you wouldnt have killed your strength with high rep warm up sets.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: July 06, 2008, 04:45:13 PM »
nope, i meant you should warm up for your worksets but try to avoid the usual bodybuilding pyramids and do low reps for the warm ups so you have more energy for the worksets. instead of just doing one last heavy set....you could be doing something like 3 working sets with same weight in all the working sets..and work within the rep range you want. 6-8, 10-12 or whatever.  that way you would be able to do more sets with your top weights and use heavier top weights because you wouldnt have killed your strength with high rep warm up sets.
yeah that would be correct.. i still think that line of thinking os more directed for powerfliting though... as far as hypertophy is concerned, i am not so sure a muscle knows how much it is lifting, but only how much it feels like it is lifting.   

but again, i would say its different fr a nATURAL BODY AND A ASSISTED BODY..

THE NATURAL WANTS TO USE TRAINING TO DO TWO THINGS.. WHICH IS STIMULATE GROWTH AND STIMULATE HORMONE PRODUCTION TO MAKE THAT GROWTH POSSIBLE..   WICH IM SURE YOU ALREADY KNOW.. SINCE YOU ADVOCATE THIS KIND OF TRAINING....   WHILE A ASSISTED LIFTER ONLY NEEDS TO FOCUS ON STIMULATING GROWTH...   WHICH ALLOWS FOR FAR GREATER VARIANCES IN TRAINING TECHNIQUE AND ALSO ALLOWS FOR A FAR GREATER VOLUME OF STIMULATION...   BECAUSE A NATURAL WHO TRAINS HARD FOR AN HOUR MIGHT STIMULATE A BUNCH OF GROWTH ...BUT THEY WONT BE STIMULATING ANY HORMONES WITH THAT KIND OF TRAINING.. SO ALL THOSE GROWTH SIGNALS GO TO WASTE...    YOU HAVE TO FIND A GOOD BALANCE AS A NATURAL BETWEEN GROWTH STIMULATION AND HORMONE STIMULATION.. WHERE AS ASSISTED ITS HAMMERING = GROWTH GROWTH GROWTH..... WHICH IS WHY MILOS GIANT SETS, AND JAY CYUTLER/GUSTAVO BADELL 30+ SETS PER WORKOUT WORK SO GREAT...... AND ALSO WHY YOUR WAY OF TRAINING (HEAVY WEIGHTS LOWER REP RANGES COMPOUND MOVEMENTS) ORKS SO WELL FOR A NATURAL

damnit i didnt mean for that to be in caps... and the spacing is horrible as well... oh well...

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: July 06, 2008, 04:46:14 PM »

THE NATURAL WANTS TO USE TRAINING TO DO TWO THINGS.. WHICH IS STIMULATE GROWTH AND STIMULATE HORMONE PRODUCTION TO MAKE THAT GROWTH POSSIBLE..   WICH IM SURE YOU ALREADY KNOW.. SINCE YOU ADVOCATE THIS KIND OF TRAINING....   WHILE A ASSISTED LIFTER ONLY NEEDS TO FOCUS ON STIMULATING GROWTH...   WHICH ALLOWS FOR FAR GREATER VARIANCES IN TRAINING TECHNIQUE AND ALSO ALLOWS FOR A FAR GREATER VOLUME OF STIMULATION...   BECAUSE A NATURAL WHO TRAINS HARD FOR AN HOUR MIGHT STIMULATE A BUNCH OF GROWTH ...BUT THEY WONT BE STIMULATING ANY HORMONES WITH THAT KIND OF TRAINING.. SO ALL THOSE GROWTH SIGNALS GO TO WASTE...    YOU HAVE TO FIND A GOOD BALANCE AS A NATURAL BETWEEN GROWTH STIMULATION AND HORMONE STIMULATION.. WHERE AS ASSISTED ITS HAMMERING = GROWTH GROWTH GROWTH..... WHICH IS WHY MILOS GIANT SETS, AND JAY CYUTLER/GUSTAVO BADELL 30+ SETS PER WORKOUT WORK SO GREAT...... AND ALSO WHY YOUR WAY OF TRAINING (HEAVY WEIGHTS LOWER REP RANGES COMPOUND MOVEMENTS) ORKS SO WELL FOR A NATURAL

Settle down, gh15.  :)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #571 on: July 06, 2008, 04:54:18 PM »
your logic is flawed. you post 50 year old pics as proof that meso cant be natural, when many people on here have seen naturals with the same level of development as meso.

its like debating if red is red, with someone who obviously is color blind.  :D

Ok, seriously then. let's debate and not get personal and ultimately if we disagree we disagree.
I posted pics of dudes from the pre-steroid era as that is a time that people often use as an example as people can't lie about using as, obviously, it was an era before steroids.
 We all agreed that he destroys these guys. I also appealed to science and explained some facts about human physiology , example:
Naturals don't tend to look good at that bodyfat. That's why a lot of the ironagers had higher bodyfat. A lot of them didn't have visible six packs even at the Mr America.

I keep trying to explain to people that the body is the product of millions of years of evolution. It will do anything to hang on to fat stores and that includes cannibalizing virtually ALL your muscle mass before reaching sub 6% bodyfat.
 Problem is that so many of you are used to the juiced look and the guys who use and lie that you don't really know what a true natural physique is realistically like.

true lifetime naturals with no 'assistance' look terrible at really low bodyfat. fact. end of story.

Now, everyone on this thread seems to know black men who look as good as this guy or better and who are natural. Where are these guys? I know plenty of blacks and don't see any naturals that look as good as he is, or have his strength. Certainly not natural.
 So let's keep it friendly and have a debate, please post pics to nattys who look like this guy . I even saw one guy saying he saw 15 year old naturals lifting more and looking better. It's hard to take that shit seriously.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #572 on: July 06, 2008, 04:59:49 PM »
Ok, seriously then. let's debate and not get personal and ultimately if we disagree we disagree.
I posted pics of dudes from the pre-steroid era as that is a time that people often use as an example as people can't lie about using as, obviously, it was an era before steroids.
 We all agreed that he destroys these guys. I also appealed to science and explained some facts about human physiology , example:
Now, everyone on this thread seems to know black men who look as good as this guy or better and who are natural. Where are these guys? I know plenty of blacks and don't see any naturals that look as good as he is, or have his strength. Certainly not natural.
 So let's keep it friendly and have a debate, please post pics to nattys who look like this guy . I even saw one guy saying he saw 15 year old naturals lifting more and looking better. It's hard to take that shit seriously.
It goes back to what/who is natural? If someone was to post pics(I don't have pics of half naked black men on my comp) and the pics were of guys in as good or better condition holding as much or more muscle than meso.........you would scream "Juicer"!!! and we'd all be back at square one.

Seems to me the only way for you to solve this is to go around the country from gym to gym and ask every black man in the gym that is in good condition to take a blood test in your presence so you can be sure they are all "natural".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #573 on: July 06, 2008, 05:02:55 PM »
five reps with 135.. or 225 would be pointless...
...i want not only strength  but endurance as well..
i can rep 225 for maybe  40.. at least no point doing it for 5...
honestly i think 405 is my max for now...
feels different on my body ..
but i'll soon be smashing it...
i nearly did a double last time i tried..
choice is an illusion

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #574 on: July 06, 2008, 05:07:37 PM »
five reps with 135.. or 225 would be pointless...
...i want not only strength  but endurance as well..
i can rep 225 for maybe  40.. at least no point doing it for 5...
honestly i think 405 is my max for now...
feels different on my body ..
but i'll soon be smashing it...
i nearly did a double last time i tried..

oh def dude i wa sjust saying that if u were goiin for a max would be better. keep doing what ur doing...clearly working