Author Topic: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...  (Read 100263 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...
« Reply #625 on: July 06, 2008, 06:35:46 PM »
So why use that "every person to ever step on an ifbb stage (in the last 25 years) was on steroids in their teen years and al the way through their competitive careers." shit as an excuse for doing steroids at 18 years old?

You use that excuse alot to justify why you're a drug addict (again) at 18 instead of going the natural way as far as you could before juicing.

candizzle has been raped in this thread  
and he is coming back for more. as the little puppy he is.   ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #626 on: July 06, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »
haha, is that what your wisdom at 19 says?   :D

i see you like to generalize the humant limits from looking at your own body. no wonder you use the word shit hahahaha.
okay slave

heres a deal for you

i have one picture of myself as a 17 year old doing a side arm flex ... of course i am natural at 17 years old. no pro hormones no nothing. i fact in the picture i had been dieting for a year straight ! no carbs.

tell you what

i post this picture of me as 17 year old natural, you post one of you now.....if your arm looks more muscular or more like a bodybuilders arm than mine did at the time.. guess what ? i am done posting forever, ill have ron delete my account. and my other one.

if my genetics are so shitt, and i know nothing about bodybuilding.

prove it

should be easy, considering the fact that you are "so knowledgeable and so great genetics".. so much so you think meso can be natural

I AM CALLING YOU OUT

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #627 on: July 06, 2008, 06:39:25 PM »
 why does it matter to you what i do with my own life?

your obsessed with something that has no influence on you and that effects your or anybody you know in any way.

my life, my choices,

it doesn't matter to me, but if you are going to use what IFBB pros have done with their lives as an excuse to do the same in yours, your goals should be the same or it is lame to use their lives as an excuse.

Just man up and admit it, you don't have the intestinal fortitude to go at it natural, so you're taking a shortcut to make up for your lack of commitment. And the fact that you are a classic addict doesn't help you any.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #628 on: July 06, 2008, 06:40:19 PM »
it doesn't matter to me, but if you are going to use what IFBB pros have done with their lives as an excuse to do the same in yours, your goals should be the same or it is lame to use their lives as an excuse.

Just man up and admit it, you don't have the intestinal fortitude to go at it natural, so you're taking a shortcut to make up for your lack of commitment. And the fact that you are a classic addict doesn't help you any.
WHO SAYS MY GOALS ARE NOT THE SAME AS IFBB PROFESSIONALS GOALS?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: July 06, 2008, 06:41:21 PM »
 why does it matter to you what i do with my own life?

your obsessed with something that has no influence on you and that effects your or anybody you know in any way.

my life, my choices,

and what life is that? injecting drugs in a trailer park ?

hahahahahahaa

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #630 on: July 06, 2008, 06:42:17 PM »

IFBB professionals have the goal of winning shows and the Olympia one day.

So your goal in life is to be an IFBB Pro?
You said........

NO

If you don't want to be an IFBB pro, you don't have the same goals.....that can't be too hard for you to understand, can it :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: July 06, 2008, 06:42:36 PM »
and what life is that? injecting drugs in a trailer park ?

hahahahahahaa
YOU ARE A CHICKEN SHIT

okay slave

heres a deal for you

i have one picture of myself as a 17 year old doing a side arm flex ... of course i am natural at 17 years old. no pro hormones no nothing. i fact in the picture i had been dieting for a year straight ! no carbs.

tell you what

i post this picture of me as 17 year old natural, you post one of you now.....if your arm looks more muscular or more like a bodybuilders arm than mine did at the time.. guess what ? i am done posting forever, ill have ron delete my account. and my other one.

prove it

should be easy, considering the fact that you are "so knowledgeable and so great genetics".. so much so you think meso can be natural

I AM CALLING YOU OUT

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #632 on: July 06, 2008, 06:43:51 PM »
The currently best way to prove you are natural is to enter a tested natural competition, and then looks as good as the picture where you claim natural status. Until then, why believe it?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: July 06, 2008, 06:44:03 PM »
why not hang yourself candizzle? would save yourself from a life of misery and the american tax payers alot of money.  :D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #634 on: July 06, 2008, 06:45:13 PM »
IFBB professionals have the goal of winning shows and the Olympia one day.
You said........
If you don't want to be an IFBB pro, you don't have the same goals.....that can't be too hard for you to understand, can it :-\
i would love to be an ifbb pro.
is it my life goal? no

i think my life goals are very similar to most ifbb professionals though

my life goal = to be happy

but for me, part of that is achieving a certain look with my body...

which is the same goals they have

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: July 06, 2008, 06:45:54 PM »
okay slave

heres a deal for you

tell you what

prove it

I AM CALLING YOU OUT

meltdown.  

have a balony sandwich and go hang out with your uncle bubba clyde mendelweisz.   :D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: July 06, 2008, 06:46:03 PM »
SLAVE I CALLED YOU OUT, YOU ARE A PUSSY !! YOU ARE A CHICKEN SHIT !! YOU TALK A HUGE GAME AND WHEN YOUR CALLED OUT YOU ARE ALL TALK !!

okay slave

heres a deal for you

tell you what

prove it

I AM CALLING YOU OUT

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: July 06, 2008, 06:47:59 PM »

are you saying your goal in life is to suck cock for some gh money in a seedy hotel room ? ahahahahahahaa

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: July 06, 2008, 06:48:54 PM »
SLAVE I CALLED YOU OUT, YOU ARE A PUSSY !! YOU ARE A CHICKEN SHIT !! YOU TALK A HUGE GAME AND WHEN YOUR CALLED OUT YOU ARE ALL TALK !!

okay slave

heres a deal for you

tell you what

prove it

I AM CALLING YOU OUT

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #639 on: July 06, 2008, 06:49:26 PM »
lol !

i already did that like page 2 didnt i ?

if i didnt

here =
meso takes steroids

at least thats what i think

no way a natural looks like that,

now, if he claimed to have a perfect diet be super dedictaed and to live and breathe bodybuilding since he was early teens??? AND if he didnt try to pull that bullshit "i dont even know what prohormones are"..then i might give him the benefit of the doubt

but a liar is a liar

you have never like me have you candizzle..
i rememeber the very first time i posted pics..
your words were he is only 180..
i am 200+ why is everyone.. complimenting him..
ok u said im lying scientifically its not possible at the end of the day i know i have built my physique purely on training i know that and god knows that... what has all your scientific theories done for your physique ...
... from your statements... i can tell you could never get to the level physique. i have..
know why...
not because you cant do it... but because you will take steroids before you even get half way there like it or not  have busted my ass year in and year out and im natural...and will die a natural..
if you want to take steroids or whatever fine... but dont knock me.. because i havent...
you knows whats more important than a good physique.. a good heart and principles..
ayt the end of the day you dont know me from adam... for you to be a keyboard warrior. and call me a liar from waaay over there is quite laughable

choice is an illusion

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: July 06, 2008, 06:51:17 PM »
you have never like me have you candizzle..
i rememeber the very first time i posted pics..
your words were he is only 180..
i am 200+ why is everyone.. complimenting him..
ok u said im lying scientifically its not possible at the end of the day i know i have built my physique purely on training i know that and god knows that... what has all your scientific theories done for your physique ...
... from your statements... i can tell you could never get to the level physique. i have..
know why...
not because you cant do it... but because you will take steroids before you even get half way there like it or not  have busted my ass year in and year out and im natural...and will die a natural..
if you want to take steroids or whatever fine... but dont knock me.. because i havent...
you knows whats more important than a good physique.. a good heart and principles..
ayt the end of the day you dont know me from adam... for you to be a keyboard warrior. and call me a liar from waaay over there is quite laughable

no you seem like a cool dude actually

how you deal with the steroid issue is your own thing

my opinion is you are lying about it

i understand not wanting to post on an open forum that you have used illegal substances.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: July 06, 2008, 06:51:17 PM »

dont forget to breath boy.

looks like your on your way to be an IFBB pro

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: July 06, 2008, 06:52:25 PM »
Meso, something tells me if you started training in the 100 meter sprint when you were around 10, you could have been a world class sprinter.  Also for what it is worth, you are as strong as many of the discus throwers the world will be watching this summer in the Olympics.  At least in a upper body sense. 
thx man..
 i used to be the fastest boy in my school...
when i left my brother was the fastest...
choice is an illusion

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #643 on: July 06, 2008, 06:56:16 PM »
i would love to be an ifbb pro.
is it my life goal? no

i think my life goals are very similar to most ifbb professionals though

my life goal = to be happy

but for me, part of that is achieving a certain look with my body...

which is the same goals they have

No, unfortunately for you, it's not. They are using to compete and win shows, you are using because you are insecure with your body and don't have the balls or guts to do it natural. Why can't you admit that?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: July 06, 2008, 06:59:23 PM »
No, unfortunately for you, it's not. They are using to compete and win shows, you are using because you are insecure with your body and don't have the balls or guts to do it natural. Why can't you admit that?
hahah. yeah sure, all these guys want to do is win that trophy that says mr. ironman !! mr arnold classic !!

LOL

i am sorry bro, but ANYBODY, even your milos sarcev, ANYBODY who goes to such lengths to make their body look like a compeitive bodybuilders body looks like is super insecure with their own body and CANT make their body look like that naturally...

what does having "gutz" have to do with it? your retarded if you think that.

you know why your boy milos seems confident? because h elooks lik he does. did you know milos before bodybuilding, back when he looked like a normla human being? nope. and i can guarantee you back when he did he was super insecure and hated his body.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: July 06, 2008, 07:01:39 PM »
hahah. yeah sure, all these guys want to do is win that trophy that says mr. ironman !! mr arnold classic !!

LOL

i am sorry bro, but ANYBODY, even your milos sarcev, ANYBODY who goes to such lengths to make their body look like a compeitive bodybuilders body looks like is super insecure with their own body and CANT make their body look like that naturally...

what does having "gutz" have to do with it? your retarded if you think that.

you know why your boy milos seems confident? because h elooks lik he does. did you know milos before bodybuilding, back when he looked like a normla human being? nope. and i can guarantee you back when he did he was super insecure and hated his body.

Psychologist candidildo to the rescue....... ::)

Admit it, you are insecure and don't have the balls to go at it natural, and you are an addict, the worst kind no doubt, bouncing from one addiction to another.

I feel bad for you, a young guy with no future because of your addictions. :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: July 06, 2008, 07:02:35 PM »
Admit it, you are insecure
...ummm....    you are retarded ?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: July 06, 2008, 07:06:31 PM »
...ummm....    you are retarded ?
Not nearly as retarded as you. Maybe you should get therapy instead of wasting your parents money on steroids?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: July 06, 2008, 07:06:38 PM »
no you seem like a cool dude actually

how you deal with the steroid issue is your own thing

my opinion is you are lying about it

i understand not wanting to post on an open forum that you have used illegal substances.

mmm you just said im a cool dude... but with the same tongue you are calling me a liar...
 :-\
your opinion is based on jealousy and no proof...
... in life i never do anything i am ashamed of.. if i was taking steroids i would say so.....
people like you have a closed way of thinking....
not everything falls under a formula or conforms to whats written in a book...
today i went for a swim.. when i was coming out the pool about 7 kids rushed up to me... all about 9 to yrs old and were like whoah... man how did you get like .. that can i punch you... etc etc.. one of them said are you on steroids.....???
i said no..
i found that very sad that a kid of 10 thinks the only way he can build a good physique is with steroids...

choice is an illusion

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: July 06, 2008, 07:08:53 PM »

mmm you just said im a cool dude... but with the same tongue you are calling me a liar...
 :-\
your opinion is based on jealousy and no proof...
... in life i never do anything i am ashamed of.. if i was taking steroids i would say so.....
people like you have a closed way of thinking....
not everything falls under a formula or conforms to whats written in a book...
today i went for a swim.. when i was coming out the pool about 7 kids rushed up to me... all about 9 to yrs old and were like whoah... man how did you get like .. that can i punch you... etc etc.. one of them said are you on steroids.....???
i said no..
i found that very sad that a kid of 10 thinks the only way he can build a good physique is with steroids...

if you are ntaural, hell yeah i am jealous ! i got no shame admittingg that.