Author Topic: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...  (Read 100350 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...
« Reply #675 on: July 07, 2008, 07:09:45 AM »
28 pages of jealousy. AH AH AH AH

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #676 on: July 07, 2008, 09:27:30 AM »

Mal, just because meso doesn't do any cardio doesn't mean that you should follow him..  :-X

LMAO..FUCK CARDIO... I AINT GETTING READY FOR NO SHOW. AND I DAMN SURE AINT LOOKIN FOR "RED HOOK'S" APPROVAL...LOL..CARDIO ::)   

AND YEAH MESO I WAS PLAYING FOOTBALL FOR A SEMI PRO TEAM. NEW SHOULDER PADS..

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #677 on: July 07, 2008, 09:28:38 AM »
not wishing it, but it may not end well for you...accept the words of one who knows...

WHAT HAPPEND WITH YOU

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #678 on: July 07, 2008, 10:04:19 AM »
LMAO..FUCK CARDIO... I AINT GETTING READY FOR NO SHOW. AND I DAMN SURE AINT LOOKIN FOR "RED HOOK'S" APPROVAL...LOL..CARDIO ::)   

AND YEAH MESO I WAS PLAYING FOOTBALL FOR A SEMI PRO TEAM. NEW SHOULDER PADS..

I look at food and I gain 5lbs of fat right around the gut..I have to keep doing cardio  :(

do you have more pics of that girl?
I

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #679 on: July 07, 2008, 10:06:00 AM »

Mal, just because meso doesn't do any cardio doesn't mean that you should follow him..  :-X

Did Flex Wheeler inspire you to vandalize your arms?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #680 on: July 07, 2008, 10:07:45 AM »
I don't really do cardio beyond 5 min on the treadmill before legs.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #681 on: July 07, 2008, 10:14:41 AM »
I look at food and I gain 5lbs of fat right around the gut..I have to keep doing cardio  :(

do you have more pics of that girl?

NA I CAN GET A JAGILLION OF HER THOUGH....

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #682 on: July 07, 2008, 10:15:15 AM »
Did Flex Wheeler inspire you to vandalize your arms?
I GOT MINE BEFORE FLEX...

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #683 on: July 07, 2008, 10:16:39 AM »
NA I CAN GET A JAGILLION OF HER THOUGH....

she has some good size, post some pics and let me see what she is working with
I

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
« Reply #684 on: July 07, 2008, 02:00:15 PM »
I believe that mesomorph is natural.. I know a guy for over 10yrs who trains naturally 7 days a week, eats clean, gets enough rest and has a solid build at 5'10" 215lbs with 18" arms with a 32" waist.  Its just how focused you are and how bad you want it.  Its stupid how some people think that if you train naturally you will come to a point where you cant grow anymore.  I dont believe that.. you want to get bigger you will find a way to do that.. eat more.. rest.. lift heavier.. no such thing as you cant grow anymore. 

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #685 on: July 07, 2008, 02:14:29 PM »
meso candi has also put me down criticised me compared himself to me for over 2 years anyway.

the guy is like lisa simpson...the answer to teh question noone asked.

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #686 on: July 07, 2008, 04:10:06 PM »
I believe that mesomorph is natural.. I know a guy for over 10yrs who trains naturally 7 days a week, eats clean, gets enough rest and has a solid build at 5'10" 215lbs with 18" arms with a 32" waist.  Its just how focused you are and how bad you want it.  Its stupid how some people think that if you train naturally you will come to a point where you cant grow anymore.  I dont believe that.. you want to get bigger you will find a way to do that.. eat more.. rest.. lift heavier.. no such thing as you cant grow anymore. 

Well you may not believe that but that just proves your ignorance. You can only carry as much muscle as your hormones can support. That's the major reason why people who inject hormones are able to carry more muscle. It's also the major reason why they shrink when they get back to natural hormonal levels.

Not to mention the fact that the older you get, the less testosteron your body produces.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #687 on: July 07, 2008, 04:34:04 PM »
thx for the shout out bmuscle...

goud.. i honestly dont know what the deal with candizzle is...
he seems to be way too caught up in the theory part of bbing.. rather than the practical..
guys like that dont give their body a chance to mature to gain a great physique that he probably could..
why because he knows the science so... in essence he's always looking for a easy way.....me i like the hard way.. its a challenge
choice is an illusion

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #688 on: July 07, 2008, 04:55:46 PM »

he seems to be way too caught up in the theory part of bbing.. rather than the practical..
guys like that dont give their body a chance to mature to gain a great physique that he probably could..
why because he knows the science so... in essence he's always looking for a easy way.....me i like the hard way.. its a challenge

dude everytime you call me goud i laugh cos my mates do that lol

honestly teh guy lost 80lbs or something shows he has some sort of  drive at least. why not apply it to as you say practical trianing. Its overkill. Like one legged squats on a vibratoing platform on a swiss ball...theory sound good for many reason tho lacks practicality

IMO drugs are the easy way out. meso what can you chin with weights btw? how are your dips these days

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #689 on: July 07, 2008, 11:01:01 PM »
I'm going to go out on a limb here but bear with me. Here's why I believe Meso is natural. I've noticed that people who use ph/aas have very full inner chests as well as very full lower biceps, 2 things that Meso doesn't have (not to take anything away from him as he looks great). Compare Meso to the kid below. At the time the picture was taken the kid had just finished one month of superdrol. His stats: 20 years old, 170 lbs, 5'11" 7 % bf.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #690 on: July 07, 2008, 11:05:44 PM »
LOL. That kid looks like a swimmer next to meso.  Brutal 12 inch guns.
\

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #691 on: July 07, 2008, 11:09:07 PM »

you dont know me dude, you never saw me train and you dont know how i live or eat

i am as dedicated as any other dude

just because i get into the details doesnt mean jack shit about how hard i train

if you are indeed a natural, its quite obvious why you would have no desire to actually get into the details of this shit.. you dont need to !

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #692 on: July 08, 2008, 12:25:21 AM »
dude everytime you call me goud i laugh cos my mates do that lol

honestly teh guy lost 80lbs or something shows he has some sort of  drive at least. why not apply it to as you say practical trianing. Its overkill. Like one legged squats on a vibratoing platform on a swiss ball...theory sound good for many reason tho lacks practicality

IMO drugs are the easy way out. meso what can you chin with weights btw? how are your dips these days

wsup goud..
hmmm for chinning i dont usually use weights... but on the few occasions i have ive done it with
a 20 kg plate and a 10 kg plate around my waiste... im more of a push guy than a pull guy though im strong on back....
dips... i havent done in a while either . but i can use 5 plates around my waiste but the dipping chain and belt at my gym are a bit iffy so i normally go to 5 plates and make sure i get at least 10 reps
choice is an illusion

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #693 on: July 08, 2008, 12:53:50 AM »
I'm going to go out on a limb here but bear with me. Here's why I believe Meso is natural. I've noticed that people who use ph/aas have very full inner chests as well as very full lower biceps, 2 things that Meso doesn't have (not to take anything away from him as he looks great). Compare Meso to the kid below. At the time the picture was taken the kid had just finished one month of superdrol. His stats: 20 years old, 170 lbs, 5'11" 7 % bf.

Like all naturals he has very weak shoulders. So yes you might be right.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #694 on: July 08, 2008, 03:43:57 AM »
Well you may not believe that but that just proves your ignorance. You can only carry as much muscle as your hormones can support. That's the major reason why people who inject hormones are able to carry more muscle. It's also the major reason why they shrink when they get back to natural hormonal levels.

Not to mention the fact that the older you get, the less testosteron your body produces.

Why do dome people with low testosterone levels such as women can develop large muscles such as calves. And before anyone says that the ability to have large calves is genetic, has it ever occurred to you that any and every other muscle in the body can potentially have this genetic potential to be large.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #695 on: July 08, 2008, 03:50:26 AM »
Why do dome people with low testosterone levels such as women can develop large muscles such as calves. And before anyone says that the ability to have large calves is genetic, has it ever occurred to you that any and every other muscle in the body can potentially have this genetic potential to be large.

Yes and No.  You are born with a certain amount of muscle fibers.  Some women just have a lot in their calves but almost nil in the rest of their bodies.  Working out only causes hypertrophy.  Steroids do the same.  Short of using growth there is no addition of new fibers and that is highly debated as well.
\

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: July 08, 2008, 03:57:28 AM »
nothing...man i dislocated my shoulder 4 weeks ago and i haven't lifted...don't know if i can lift heavy again...i don't know shit about lifting with an injured shoulder...

I had this too man, you'll be fine, just give it some time to heal.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #697 on: July 08, 2008, 03:58:04 AM »
Yes and No.  You are born with a certain amount of muscle fibers.  Some women just have a lot in their calves but almost nil in the rest of their bodies.  Working out only causes hypertrophy.  Steroids do the same.  Short of using growth there is no addition of new fibers and that is highly debated as well.

The logical progression from this is that some rare individuals are born with a lot more muscle fibres than average  in muscles other than their calves. What happens when they start bodybuilding? You get people like mesomorph.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #698 on: July 08, 2008, 06:12:00 AM »
why be jealous...
how do u know you cant achieve the same or even better results...
at the young age of 19 you have already reached your limitations?
well im older than you... and ihave no limits... my simple goal is to train and enjoy training...
and once you train hard you HAVE to get results.. forget all the science....and people telling you what you can or cant do...
for instance i know i will hav 20 inch arms naturally and im not talkin cut arms not fat...
thats a goal of mine... and i dont care if it takes me till im forty .. i will get it... why because i love training... for me its not about getting big quick its the process and the challenge.
so as i said a lot of my physique is actually attributed to the way i think....

:D ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #699 on: July 08, 2008, 07:08:26 AM »
I had this too man, you'll be fine, just give it some time to heal.

Fuck yeah....thanks