Author Topic: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...  (Read 100287 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...
« Reply #725 on: July 08, 2008, 02:46:32 PM »
i totally beleive meso because i knew a guy here in LA  with a similar body named wesley boxley...big ass arms and traps small waist and insane chest...i know he wasnt on roids because he couldnt even afford to eat everyday....ill try to get pics this week too show you

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #726 on: July 08, 2008, 03:46:23 PM »
yeah ! cartoon look = steroids

human look = natural

if anybody looks like a cartooon and tels you they are nntaural? they are fucking lying !

now, that doesnt mean that everybody who looks like a human is natural though. lots of guys use tons of gear and never look cartoon like.

i think meso is natural  now, after seeing more pics of him, but in that one side tri picture in the t shirt he  does look cartoonish, thats why i said he wasnt natural... but he gots tons of other pics where he looks human

Sorry but you don't get abs like that "natural".  Especially never dieting, doing very little cardio, and eating whatever you want.  Taye Diggs, 50 Cent, etc. are all rumored to atleast be on GH.  50 Cent was named in a recent pharmacy bust.  Look at LL Cool J.  That dude works out religiously and does copious amounts of cardio but he's probably a lifetime natural too huh? LOL.  There are TONS of black guys that use fucking steroids.  You white boys keep thinking they are all honest and genetic freaks.  Some are, probably many more genetic freak black guys walking around but for fuck's sake there are a lot of black guys juicing.  And just as many black guys lying about it as white guys.  Whether or not meso uses steroids is one thing.......but downplaying how hard it is to get abs like that by "I just go to the gym to blow off steam," "I eat oreos and jamaican food," etc.  is fookin stupid.  I give no one the benefit of the doubt in bodybuilding anymore...........way too many liars.  I've seen guys, very religious I love Jesus guys lie straight to the faces of friends, family, wives, gf's about their steroid use.  I don't know meso or chris faildo from john doe.  So until all of a sudden the bodybuilding industry and fitness culture all of a sudden finds its moral compass I'll call bullshit more often than not. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #727 on: July 08, 2008, 03:47:51 PM »
i totally beleive meso because i knew a guy here in LA  with a similar body named wesley boxley...big ass arms and traps small waist and insane chest...i know he wasnt on roids because he couldnt even afford to eat everyday....ill try to get pics this week too show you

Again what a stupid ass comment.  He couldn't afford to eat everyday yet he could "afford" to workout?  What was he lifting fucking boulders in the park or what?  I know a lot of crackheads that can't afford food but manage to find enough money for drugs.  Dbol is cheaper than dirt. 

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #728 on: July 08, 2008, 03:56:41 PM »
Sorry but you don't get abs like that "natural".  Especially never dieting, doing very little cardio, and eating whatever you want.  Taye Diggs, 50 Cent, etc. are all rumored to atleast be on GH.  50 Cent was named in a recent pharmacy bust.  Look at LL Cool J.  That dude works out religiously and does copious amounts of cardio but he's probably a lifetime natural too huh? LOL.  There are TONS of black guys that use fucking steroids.  You white boys keep thinking they are all honest and genetic freaks.  Some are, probably many more genetic freak black guys walking around but for fuck's sake there are a lot of black guys juicing.  And just as many black guys lying about it as white guys.  Whether or not meso uses steroids is one thing.......but downplaying how hard it is to get abs like that by "I just go to the gym to blow off steam," "I eat oreos and jamaican food," etc.  is fookin stupid.  I give no one the benefit of the doubt in bodybuilding anymore...........way too many liars.  I've seen guys, very religious I love Jesus guys lie straight to the faces of friends, family, wives, gf's about their steroid use.  I don't know meso or chris faildo from john doe.  So until all of a sudden the bodybuilding industry and fitness culture all of a sudden finds its moral compass I'll call bullshit more often than not. 

i only after

drinking bottle coke
2 packets onion rings
2 packets parma vio;lets
ice cream lolly

and i have ripped lean abs never do cardio.

its called genetics. i am luckyt i can get away with that. meso is even luckier. my mate eats worse than me and is 5% bf year round

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #729 on: July 08, 2008, 04:39:34 PM »
i only after

drinking bottle coke
2 packets onion rings
2 packets parma vio;lets
ice cream lolly

its called genetics. i am luckyt i can get away with that. meso is even luckier. my mate eats worse than me and is 5% bf year round

::)  Post a picture then champ. 

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #730 on: July 08, 2008, 04:43:16 PM »
of what i ate or me?

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #731 on: July 08, 2008, 04:45:15 PM »
Goudy's posted his pictures many times.

Here's a poll for this thread.
http://snappoll.com/poll/280223.php

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #732 on: July 08, 2008, 04:47:37 PM »
Goudy's pics are floating around and he looks very good.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #733 on: July 08, 2008, 04:50:08 PM »
if you want to get scientific about it, the human body can only support a given amount of muscle mass.  it wont go any higher than a certain point, because the circulating level of androgens (testosterone) only go so high.  a natural bodybuilder will NEVER reach the musculature of an ifbb pro, because a natural bodybuilder will NEVER have enough androgens to support that kind of muscle mass.

so what im syaing is, if it doesnt look like a human, (ifbb pro), then its not operating on the same level as a human.

meso does look very human, he just looks like an active human with small joints and good structure.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #734 on: July 08, 2008, 04:51:57 PM »
Well someone post them up.  I can't find them.  The search engines on these boards are useless. 

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #735 on: July 08, 2008, 04:53:47 PM »
The search engines on these boards are useless. 

Totally :-\

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #736 on: July 08, 2008, 04:55:23 PM »
god the are atrocious.

i always look for old toipics posts etc and never ever have ne joy

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #737 on: July 08, 2008, 05:04:59 PM »
god the are atrocious.

i always look for old toipics posts etc and never ever have ne joy

What are your measurements?  Height? weight? arms? etc?  I saw one pic of you and I have a hard time believing you've never touched a bodybuilding drug.  Of course you probably have better genetics than Bill Pearl and John Grimek, are probably stronger than both of them, train harder, and eat like shit most of the time?  LOL am I right? 

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: July 08, 2008, 05:07:46 PM »
Mes is lean and has has some great arms..but his chest his OK

there are a few other natties on here with impressive parts as well.

all though I have never seen Meso legs I think that Alex23 probably has better legs and is just as lean
that guy SteelePegasus probably has a better chest
Croatch (sp) has some great all around thickness
Kiwiol if he leaned out would be just as impressive
Camel Jockey has a pretty good lat spread
I

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #739 on: July 08, 2008, 05:32:29 PM »
my chest dwarf my arms
choice is an illusion

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #740 on: July 08, 2008, 05:34:06 PM »
What are your measurements?  Height? weight? arms? etc?  I saw one pic of you and I have a hard time believing you've never touched a bodybuilding drug.  Of course you probably have better genetics than Bill Pearl and John Grimek, are probably stronger than both of them, train harder, and eat like shit most of the time?  LOL am I right? 

6'3.5, 230lbs, 22, arms 18.5" cold flexed over 19" pumped.

not that strong at all tho ok for my age. i take your disbelief as a compliment...espec as i cant even take creatine.

alex has posted a shot with incredible chest thickness was doing a crab most muscular.
croatch is in great nick
baby hercules in fantastic
CJ back is great
big_mal is impressive too

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #741 on: July 08, 2008, 05:44:25 PM »
6'3.5, 230lbs, 22, arms 18.5" cold flexed over 19" pumped.

not that strong at all tho ok for my age. i take your disbelief as a compliment...espec as i cant even take creatine.

alex has posted a shot with incredible chest thickness was doing a crab most muscular.
croatch is in great nick
baby hercules in fantastic
CJ back is great
big_mal is impressive too

I'm 6'5 and I don't believe you are 6'3.  The measurements you just posted would rival those of an 18 year old dbol abusing Arnold Schwarzenegger.  Of course I only saw one pic of you.  Would love to see a few more. 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #742 on: July 09, 2008, 12:10:59 AM »
oh god another non -believer cos of their own shit genetics...
i believe you are the onewho hasshitty genes fella...you are another  ::) natural

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #743 on: July 09, 2008, 12:20:17 AM »
i only after

drinking bottle coke
2 packets onion rings
2 packets parma vio;lets
ice cream lolly

you and your 5 %  ::) b uddy are both lying. I'm totally not buying your farce.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #744 on: July 09, 2008, 12:31:16 AM »

Dude he's full of shit.  Look at Arnold at 18 years old.  He truly had 18 inch arms at 6'+.  Goudy's stats rival a young Arnold's and many young drug using bodybuilders.  But I guess an 18 inch arm really isn't that big right?  ::)  I mean gosh I see guys with 18 inch arms all over the place.  I mean there are so many of them at my gym aren't they at yours? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #745 on: July 09, 2008, 01:08:25 AM »
Again what a stupid ass comment.  He couldn't afford to eat everyday yet he could "afford" to workout?  What was he lifting fucking boulders in the park or what?  I know a lot of crackheads that can't afford food but manage to find enough money for drugs.  Dbol is cheaper than dirt. 
bitch....shut up. the weight room at my high school was open to amumni.  it was well known that he didnt have a lot a money and we would all help them out...dick face

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #746 on: July 09, 2008, 01:21:53 AM »
bitch....shut up. the weight room at my high school was open to amumni.  it was well known that he didnt have a lot a money and we would all help them out...dick face

We all "know a black guy this or a black guy that............" ::)  I'm sure you've got a bunch of white boy friends walking around telling everyone how "big" and "diesel" you are.  LOL. 

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #747 on: July 09, 2008, 02:58:52 AM »

i can post a pic of my mate...actually have numerous times.

mcmanus...an 18" arm on a plus 6 footrt is not huge at all. to b ecompletely honest my arms are small in proportion to rest of me

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #748 on: July 09, 2008, 03:03:57 AM »
i can post a pic of my mate...actually have numerous times.

mcmanus...an 18" arm on a plus 6 footrt is not huge at all. to b ecompletely honest my arms are small in proportion to rest of me

You have no clue what you are talking about.  A legit 18 inch arm is "big" by bodybuilding standards.  A 21 inch arm is considered HUGE.  Combine that with your height and age and 18 inches is VERY impressive.  And I saw your pic and your arm is very overpowering compared to your chest and rest of your body.  Like i siad though I only saw that one pic of you. 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #749 on: July 09, 2008, 03:34:08 AM »
We all "know a black guy this or a black guy that............" ::)  I'm sure you've got a bunch of white boy friends walking around telling everyone how "big" and "diesel" you are.  LOL. 
:D

I absolutely hate hypocrisy in bodybuilding and recreational lifting.

What amazes me the most is that some wannabees popping dbol and test or whatever come here claiming natural status when anyone who competed and experimented with or without drugs knows what natural looks like , knows what 6% bf looks like etc...