Author Topic: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...  (Read 100562 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...
« Reply #750 on: July 09, 2008, 03:41:06 AM »
big mal not saying you are gay bro......lol didn't mean white boy friends..........just white guys.  If anyone in this post is natural it's big mal.  Look at those legs.  They are like fucking tree trunks.  And his head is like a cannon ball!  Definitely natural! 

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #751 on: July 09, 2008, 10:29:05 AM »
You have no clue what you are talking about.  A legit 18 inch arm is "big" by bodybuilding standards.  A 21 inch arm is considered HUGE.  Combine that with your height and age and 18 inches is VERY impressive.  And I saw your pic and your arm is very overpowering compared to your chest and rest of your body.  Like i siad though I only saw that one pic of you. 

an 18" arm is impressive if you are average height. i am almost 7" taller than average male in ireland.

comparing an 18 inch and a 21 inch is absurd and stupid. like comparing a 15 and an 18 inch arm.

one inch on an arm is a massive visual difference. 3 inches would be absurd.

differnece between myself and arnold was that he was a quality lean and full muscular 230 i am not. though i am lean.

sevaste i wont even bother responding to you...you ignorance is only surpassed by your arrogance

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #752 on: July 09, 2008, 11:00:17 AM »
an 18" arm is impressive if you are average height. i am almost 7" taller than average male in ireland.

comparing an 18 inch and a 21 inch is absurd and stupid. like comparing a 15 and an 18 inch arm.

differnece between myself and arnold was that he was a quality lean and full muscular 230 i am not. though i am lean.

sevaste i wont even bother responding to you...you ignorance is only surpassed by your arrogance GAYNESS/LOVE FOR "LE COQ"
FIXED   ;D

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #753 on: July 09, 2008, 01:11:47 PM »

sevaste i wont even bother responding to you...you ignorance is only surpassed by your arrogance
same here ive stop responding to him 
choice is an illusion

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #754 on: July 09, 2008, 01:52:45 PM »
to teh guy who doubted my height here you go. its slightly lower than waist level so i look taller than the door when really i am a few inches shorter than it

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #755 on: July 09, 2008, 01:58:26 PM »
to teh guy who doubted my height here you go. its slightly lower than waist level so i look taller than the door when really i am a few inches shorter than it

is that robert wadlow?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #756 on: July 09, 2008, 01:59:07 PM »
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

posted before...me @ 17 before i started training. I am around 180-5lbs here

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #757 on: July 12, 2008, 05:45:33 PM »
stop ASKING ME THIS SHIT ALREADY
YES HE IS TOO SKINNY TO BE HORMONIZED,,,HE GOT NO THICKNESS ,,SHOULDER ARE PATHETIC AND FRONT STANDING RELAXED HE DOESNT HAVE THE THICKNESS,,,NOW THAT DOESNT MEAN HE IS COMPLETELY NATURAL BECAUSE HIS INDIVIDUAL MUSCLES SHOW GOOD QUALITYYET IT CAN BE CHOEVED WITH TRAINING AND FOOD AND SOME IGF MAYBE  WHICH IS NATURAL CONSIDERED ,,
THE FELLA IS `190 WHEN HE IS TRULY 5% NOT EVEN A POUND MORE AND AT 5'11 THE GYS WITH THE BEST GENETICS WILL BE ABLE TO PULL A NOT SO IMPRESSIVE LOOK FROM FAR YET PRETTY IMPRESSIVE LOOK ON A CLOSE UP WHILE BEING NATURAL

THIS FELLA HASNT SEEN A TESTOSTERONE NEEDLE ,,MAYBE TRIED SOME ORALS ,,M1T OR TURINABOL MAYBE SOME IGF BUT NOT CONSISTANT ENOUGH TO MAKE BIG DIFF AND DEFENITELY HAS O THICKNESS WHEN IT COMES TO HIM STANDING NEXT TO GUYS ON HORMONES

SO YES THE GENERAL DEFINITION FOR THIS FELLA IS NATURAL,,THIS IS THE BEST YOU WILL LOOK NATURALLY IF YOU ARE THE GENETIC ELITE,,ITS OT IMPRESSIVE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO IMPRESSIVE BUT VERY GOOD FOR NATURAL STATUS BECAUSE THIS FELLA REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT DURETIC IS AND WHAT TEST SHOTS IS ,,JUST A GUY THAT WORKS OUT AND LOOKS VERY GOOD WITH MINIMAL TO NONE USE OF ANY PRODUCT

AGAIN THIS IS THE MAX A BLACK GUY CAN LOOK LIKE NATURALLY BUT IT STILL DONT TOUCH 200 AT 4% ,,THIS FELLA ON STAGE IS 185 3-4% WHICH MAY WIN HIM LOCAL BUT NOT EVEN CLOSE TO ANYTHING NATIONAL LEBVELS
GH15 APPROVED
fallen angel

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #758 on: July 12, 2008, 05:56:39 PM »
i cant believe you all went and digged up this then
yawn gh15 im natural
i dont have pathertic shoulders....
in fact my delts are quite big in real life..
ive never taken any pills
who are u to say what i cann achieve...
????? ??? ??? ???
if im so pathetic as u say why is it so hard to believe im natural
i dont use any form of drugs.. have never.... and i will never...
wheteher u believe this or not is ur business...
im not gonna spend anymore time repeating myself on the matter
mes
choice is an illusion

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #759 on: July 12, 2008, 05:57:22 PM »
gh15 has spoken!

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #760 on: July 12, 2008, 06:01:01 PM »
Now SourCandi can sleep soundly tonight.. his pm's have been answered.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #761 on: July 12, 2008, 06:08:00 PM »
YES HE IS TOO SKINNY TO BE HORMONIZED,,,HE GOT NO THICKNESS ,,SHOULDER ARE PATHETIC AND FRONT STANDING RELAXED HE DOESNT HAVE THE THICKNESS,,,NOW THAT DOESNT MEAN HE IS COMPLETELY NATURAL BECAUSE HIS INDIVIDUAL MUSCLES SHOW GOOD QUALITYYET IT CAN BE CHOEVED WITH TRAINING AND FOOD AND SOME IGF MAYBE  WHICH IS NATURAL CONSIDERED ,,
THE FELLA IS `190 WHEN HE IS TRULY 5% NOT EVEN A POUND MORE AND AT 5'11 THE GYS WITH THE BEST GENETICS WILL BE ABLE TO PULL A NOT SO IMPRESSIVE LOOK FROM FAR YET PRETTY IMPRESSIVE LOOK ON A CLOSE UP WHILE BEING NATURAL

THIS FELLA HASNT SEEN A TESTOSTERONE NEEDLE ,,MAYBE TRIED SOME ORALS ,,M1T OR TURINABOL MAYBE SOME IGF BUT NOT CONSISTANT ENOUGH TO MAKE BIG DIFF AND DEFENITELY HAS O THICKNESS WHEN IT COMES TO HIM STANDING NEXT TO GUYS ON HORMONES

SO YES THE GENERAL DEFINITION FOR THIS FELLA IS NATURAL,,THIS IS THE BEST YOU WILL LOOK NATURALLY IF YOU ARE THE GENETIC ELITE,,ITS OT IMPRESSIVE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO IMPRESSIVE BUT VERY GOOD FOR NATURAL STATUS BECAUSE THIS FELLA REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT DURETIC IS AND WHAT TEST SHOTS IS ,,JUST A GUY THAT WORKS OUT AND LOOKS VERY GOOD WITH MINIMAL TO NONE USE OF ANY PRODUCT

AGAIN THIS IS THE MAX A BLACK GUY CAN LOOK LIKE NATURALLY BUT IT STILL DONT TOUCH 200 AT 4% ,,THIS FELLA ON STAGE IS 185 3-4% WHICH MAY WIN HIM LOCAL BUT NOT EVEN CLOSE TO ANYTHING NATIONAL LEBVELS
GH15 APPROVED
Why the change of mind NARC?

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #762 on: July 12, 2008, 06:21:19 PM »

GH15 APPROVED

x2  ;)
just not good enough

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #763 on: July 13, 2008, 01:03:33 AM »
yawn gh15 im natural
????? ??? ??? ???
mes

he said you are natural, maybe experimented with orals but could be natural, we can't prove anything on the internet though

your delts aren't small but compared to steroid using higher level competitor bodybuilder whose delts are the size of grapefruit they might be

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #764 on: July 13, 2008, 01:10:35 AM »
yawn gh15 im natural
????? ??? ??? ???
mes

Sometimes I envy black guys for their superior physical genes; when I look at your deformed writing and obviously inferior IQ, I breathe a sigh of relief.
I hate the State.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #765 on: July 13, 2008, 02:22:15 AM »
Sometimes I envy black guys for their superior physical genes; when I look at your deformed writing and obviously inferior IQ, I breathe a sigh of relief.

good for you man
 8)
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #766 on: July 13, 2008, 02:24:08 AM »
he said you are natural, maybe experimented with orals but could be natural, we can't prove anything on the internet though

your delts aren't small but compared to steroid using higher level competitor bodybuilder whose delts are the size of grapefruit they might be
trust me in real life as i stand now...
nope...

choice is an illusion

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #767 on: July 13, 2008, 08:28:42 AM »
I believe he's natural!
Spirit of Truth

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #768 on: July 13, 2008, 08:53:14 AM »
I can't believe the level of jealousy here and that this thread is still active.

A lot of people here must have really, really..... really needed drugs to look halfway decent. :)

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #769 on: July 13, 2008, 09:11:18 AM »
I believe he's natural!

me too

trust me in real life as i stand now...
nope...

i do trust you, i was just clarifying was gh15 said, or at least what i inferred from it

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #770 on: July 13, 2008, 09:50:45 AM »
I can't believe the level of jealousy here and that this thread is still active.

A lot of people here must have really, really..... really needed drugs to look halfway decent. :)

Yeah...true enough but the flip side is that no amount of drugs can change a two digit IQ like mesomorph's.
I hate the State.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #771 on: July 13, 2008, 09:53:51 AM »
Now SourCandi can sleep soundly tonight.. his pm's have been answered.
fuck you buddy i said i believed he was natural after looking at all the pics and i never asked gh15 about meso natural status.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #772 on: July 13, 2008, 09:56:12 AM »
Yeah...true enough but the flip side is that no amount of drugs can change a two digit IQ like mesomorph's.

This is coming from a guy that can't look at a woman's anus without a man coming to mind. :)

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #773 on: July 13, 2008, 10:09:11 AM »
This is coming from a guy that can't look at a woman's anus without a man coming to mind. :)

he's probably jealous because guys like meso pulled all the ass in high school

shit i would be

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #774 on: July 13, 2008, 10:10:55 AM »

Not a man; just shit coming out of the hole...you know the anus? The place where feces is excreted?
I hate the State.