Author Topic: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...  (Read 100255 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...
« Reply #775 on: July 13, 2008, 10:37:14 AM »
Yeah...true enough but the flip side is that no amount of drugs can change a two digit IQ like mesomorph's.

;)
choice is an illusion

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #776 on: July 13, 2008, 10:39:34 AM »
Sometimes I envy black guys for their superior physical genes; when I look at your deformed writing and obviously inferior IQ, I breathe a sigh of relief.

;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #777 on: July 13, 2008, 10:41:34 AM »
Meso needs to chain himself to a bed and not move for 3 years to maximise atrophy, and eat only one apple a day. After this he can post pics and then maybe people will be happy, as it seems beyond some getbiggers to actually be complimentary to anyone. Saying you don't think he is natty is fair enough, being nasty to someone who is always cool to others just denotes massive jealousy :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #778 on: July 13, 2008, 10:43:00 AM »
Meso needs to chain himself to a bed and not move for 3 years to maximise atrophy, and eat only one apple a day. After this he can post pics and then maybe people will be happy, as it seems beyond some getbiggers to actually be complimentary to anyone. Saying you don't think he is natty is fair enough, being nasty to someone who is always cool to others just denotes massive jealousy :)

I do think he is natural. He probably has a big, long piece of wood too; he is black after all.
I hate the State.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #779 on: July 13, 2008, 11:09:07 AM »
I do think he is natural. He probably has a big, long piece of wood too; he is black after all.

Geez dude!!

You've 'graduated' from thinking about men's asses to their "big, long piece(s) of wood".

I really don't want to know what's next.

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #780 on: July 13, 2008, 12:37:06 PM »

well, it's not fair that he can looks so much better than the rest of us nattys >:(

i'm jealous i can admit it  ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #781 on: July 13, 2008, 12:39:07 PM »
well, it's not fair that he can looks so much better than the rest of us nattys >:(

Meso looks amazing for a natural, no doubt. He deserves every complement he can get for his physique.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #782 on: July 13, 2008, 01:39:23 PM »
Sometimes I envy black guys for their superior physical genes; when I look at your deformed writing and obviously inferior IQ, I breathe a sigh of relief.

Sad life you lead...Calling Korean women "it's", putting others down, yet trying to bask so gloriously in your manufactured "superior" intellect, when in reality your just some fat guy who says he has poor genetics, yet has never really taken himself or anything to the max, which is why you hate on others.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #783 on: July 13, 2008, 01:44:40 PM »
It took alot of work and dieting to acheive that ripped physique.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #784 on: July 13, 2008, 02:12:36 PM »

See you are fine then ;D

Taking away the gender difference, Meso has a way better physique that me also and I work pretty hard at it. I would hate him and all, but he's too nice for me to hate. You and I can pine over our poor genetics together one day 8)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #785 on: July 13, 2008, 03:16:12 PM »
See you are fine then ;D

Taking away the gender difference, Meso has a way better physique that me also and I work pretty hard at it. I would hate him and all, but he's too nice for me to hate. You and I can pine over our poor genetics together one day 8)

Aren't you female?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #786 on: July 13, 2008, 03:22:37 PM »
Aren't you female?

where u from muscl emcmanus.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #787 on: July 13, 2008, 03:23:43 PM »
Aren't you female?

Yes, thats why I said "taking away the gender difference" in my post. He still has far better genetics and structure than I do, although obviously I would not want his, but I would like that same high quality in a female version however :D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #788 on: July 13, 2008, 03:29:46 PM »
Why are you asses talking about being in envy and putting him down at the same time? Sounds like you've got an inferiority complex.

I'm not surprised with meso.. Why? Well, I've seen many dudes like him, and while they aren't exactly a dime a dozen, they exist within black communities.

The only thing that's suspect to me is his strength. A natural being a 405 bencher and 160 lbs db presser is fucking amazing. Even doing those lifts while on drugs = a good feat.

Hats off to this cat.  8)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #789 on: July 13, 2008, 04:01:19 PM »
thx for the shoutout
jocky jnives cq.... parker
..ps cq you looook waaay better than me... ;D
 8)
choice is an illusion

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #790 on: July 13, 2008, 05:45:42 PM »
where u from muscl emcmanus.

United States of America. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #791 on: July 13, 2008, 05:58:36 PM »
Why are you asses talking about being in envy and putting him down at the same time? Sounds like you've got an inferiority complex.

I'm not surprised with meso.. Why? Well, I've seen many dudes like him, and while they aren't exactly a dime a dozen, they exist within black communities.

The only thing that's suspect to me is his strength. A natural being a 405 bencher and 160 lbs db presser is fucking amazing. Even doing those lifts while on drugs = a good feat.

Hats off to this cat.  8)

My only problem with meso is how he downplays the dedication and discipline it takes to achieve the kind of results he has.  Sorry even a natural Flex Wheeler still has to be discipline in diet to achieve meso's look.   

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #792 on: July 13, 2008, 07:54:32 PM »
Yes, thats why I said "taking away the gender difference" in my post. He still has far better genetics and structure than I do, although obviously I would not want his, but I would like that same high quality in a female version however :D

hey cq, do you have a body like a female sprinter?

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #793 on: July 13, 2008, 09:13:48 PM »
Props to the mesomorph with no thickness and pathetic shoulders.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #794 on: July 14, 2008, 12:24:38 AM »
My only problem with meso is how he downplays the dedication and discipline it takes to achieve the kind of results he has.  Sorry even a natural Flex Wheeler still has to be discipline in diet to achieve meso's look.   

.... Im am verrry dedicated to training...

but like i said i dont diet... at all...
and i dont eat 4- 6 meals a day ..
i just eat like a normal person...

the oak thanks for your "compliment"
 ;)

mes
 8)
choice is an illusion

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #795 on: July 14, 2008, 01:27:32 AM »
Yeah...true enough but the flip side is that no amount of drugs can change a two digit IQ like mesomorph's.
Please stop posting until you're out of Korea.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #796 on: July 14, 2008, 01:36:38 AM »
.... Im am verrry dedicated to training...

but like i said i dont diet... at all...
and i dont eat 4- 6 meals a day ..
i just eat like a normal person...

the oak thanks for your "compliment"
 ;)

mes
 8)

Yeah, you see people don't get it...If they stop posting so much and actually work out, consistently, then holy shit, they just might get arms like yours. Can you believe that notion? You never downplayed your dedication, you actually "wear it on your sleeve" so to speak...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #797 on: July 14, 2008, 01:58:50 AM »
Yeah, you see people don't get it...If they stop posting so much and actually work out, consistently, then holy shit, they just might get arms like yours. Can you believe that notion? You never downplayed your dedication, you actually "wear it on your sleeve" so to speak...

You can have all the dedication in the world but if your nutrition isn't spot on you're not going to gain shit.  It's hard for me to believe Meso has attainted the amount of muscle mass he has by simply throwing iron around and taking in an average amount of protein and calories.  No cardio either?  LOL.  He's definitely got super genetics.  You ever seen what happens to a black bodybuilder when he comes off the drugs and doesn't eat clean?  They blow up like a fucking marshmellow man.  Blacks maybe prone to more muscle than whites through higher levels of testosterone etc. but they are also prone to getting VERY heavy and fat too. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #798 on: July 14, 2008, 02:13:35 AM »
You can have all the dedication in the world but if your nutrition isn't spot on you're not going to gain shit.  It's hard for me to believe Meso has attainted the amount of muscle mass he has by simply throwing iron around and taking in an average amount of protein and calories.  No cardio either?  LOL.  He's definitely got super genetics.  You ever seen what happens to a black bodybuilder when he comes off the drugs and doesn't eat clean?  They blow up like a fucking marshmellow man.  Blacks maybe prone to more muscle than whites through higher levels of testosterone etc. but they are also prone to getting VERY heavy and fat too. 

Yes diet has a lot to do with it. Many blacks in Am has shitty diets, me included at one time. I could eat MCdonalds nite and day and never gain a pound, but i still had a six pack. People would get jealous me, because they saw this skinny dude who worked out, but for the life of me, I couldn't gain weight, that was until I upped my caloric intake with quality foods and heavier weights. But yet, still I was cut.

I believe that the reason why many of us blacks including me, have high blood pressure is not just due to diet, but stress, but also maybe due to our ancestors diet on Slave ships (or so the theory is) Supposedly our salt sensitivity could be due to prolonged periods of not having salt within our bodies. As i said that is a theory. And if you look at all the processed foods, look at the sodium content of them. Very fucking high, you almost can't find food that doesn't have sodium added to it in spades.
I saw this inmate the other day, dude was cut to shreds and he had full muscle bellies, and he was born in 1963, he could walk away with the Mr. Getbig trophy now, hell the fucker could own the shit for ever...if he didn't drink. Dude doesn't have money to pay for his  tickets (driving)

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #799 on: July 14, 2008, 06:38:45 AM »

It may be hard to accept that the bodybuilding dogma most people accept as facts isn't true, but this just goes to show that you cannot believe everything you hear.  I've personally tried eating like meso and it's working great for me.  I'm eating no more than 100 g protein per day and 2-3 meals a day, and i'm still making gains in the weight room.  and i'm not getting fat.  however i do need to do cardio to get lean, but i don't have good genetics for getting lean.