Author Topic: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...  (Read 100381 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...
« Reply #800 on: July 14, 2008, 06:44:46 AM »
hey cq, do you have a body like a female sprinter?

Not even close :'(

You can have all the dedication in the world but if your nutrition isn't spot on you're not going to gain shit.  It's hard for me to believe Meso has attainted the amount of muscle mass he has by simply throwing iron around and taking in an average amount of protein and calories. 

Sure it can be done, if your genetics are good and you train hard and consistently for years as Meso has it is eminently believable.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #801 on: July 14, 2008, 07:19:07 AM »
stop ASKING ME THIS SHIT ALREADY
YES HE IS TOO SKINNY TO BE HORMONIZED,,,HE GOT NO THICKNESS ,,SHOULDER ARE PATHETIC AND FRONT STANDING RELAXED HE DOESNT HAVE THE THICKNESS,,,NOW THAT DOESNT MEAN HE IS COMPLETELY NATURAL BECAUSE HIS INDIVIDUAL MUSCLES SHOW GOOD QUALITYYET IT CAN BE CHOEVED WITH TRAINING AND FOOD AND SOME IGF MAYBE  WHICH IS NATURAL CONSIDERED ,,
THE FELLA IS `190 WHEN HE IS TRULY 5% NOT EVEN A POUND MORE AND AT 5'11 THE GYS WITH THE BEST GENETICS WILL BE ABLE TO PULL A NOT SO IMPRESSIVE LOOK FROM FAR YET PRETTY IMPRESSIVE LOOK ON A CLOSE UP WHILE BEING NATURAL

THIS FELLA HASNT SEEN A TESTOSTERONE NEEDLE ,,MAYBE TRIED SOME ORALS ,,M1T OR TURINABOL MAYBE SOME IGF BUT NOT CONSISTANT ENOUGH TO MAKE BIG DIFF AND DEFENITELY HAS O THICKNESS WHEN IT COMES TO HIM STANDING NEXT TO GUYS ON HORMONES

SO YES THE GENERAL DEFINITION FOR THIS FELLA IS NATURAL,,THIS IS THE BEST YOU WILL LOOK NATURALLY IF YOU ARE THE GENETIC ELITE,,ITS OT IMPRESSIVE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO IMPRESSIVE BUT VERY GOOD FOR NATURAL STATUS BECAUSE THIS FELLA REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT DURETIC IS AND WHAT TEST SHOTS IS ,,JUST A GUY THAT WORKS OUT AND LOOKS VERY GOOD WITH MINIMAL TO NONE USE OF ANY PRODUCT

AGAIN THIS IS THE MAX A BLACK GUY CAN LOOK LIKE NATURALLY BUT IT STILL DONT TOUCH 200 AT 4% ,,THIS FELLA ON STAGE IS 185 3-4% WHICH MAY WIN HIM LOCAL BUT NOT EVEN CLOSE TO ANYTHING NATIONAL LEBVELS
GH15 APPROVED

this fools a hater

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #802 on: July 14, 2008, 07:19:38 AM »
Not even close :'(

Sure it can be done, if your genetics are good and you train hard and consistently for years as Meso has it is eminently believable.

It can be done.

Most people train wrong...fact

Your diet IMO is less important than your trianing.

excellent trianing with average diet will always get results...

average training with excellent diet...not so good results.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #803 on: July 14, 2008, 07:26:48 AM »
.. wsup goudy...
... people here have somewhat inflated my lifts....
I cant rep 160 on inclines yet... .. i rep the one 145's on inclines
.. and i use 160 on flat press.. since that the heaviest the gym i train i know i can do more though

.. 405 ive done for a single.... thats after doing 135 for 20..
 225 for  15 ..
315 for 10 to 12 ...

130's today preexhausted...not a pb done 130sx5 before though i done more flat benchingh today that i done when i done 130sx5...plus i was on a strength cycle then

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #804 on: July 14, 2008, 09:52:14 AM »

130's today preexhausted...not a pb done 130sx5 before though i done more flat benchingh today that i done when i done 130sx5...plus i was on a strength cycle then
damn good pressing goudy
thats what i like to see...
hard training
not a lot of people like dumbell presses because they are hard... and there are less bragging rights attached to it than barbell bench
for me when im doing 130's and up i always flip them back but have someone catch my elbows on the first rep... bring them up... then after that its all mine....
choice is an illusion

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #805 on: July 14, 2008, 12:23:12 PM »
It may be hard to accept that the bodybuilding dogma most people accept as facts isn't true, but this just goes to show that you cannot believe everything you hear.  I've personally tried eating like meso and it's working great for me.  I'm eating no more than 100 g protein per day and 2-3 meals a day, and i'm still making gains in the weight room.  and i'm not getting fat.  however i do need to do cardio to get lean, but i don't have good genetics for getting lean.

You know I've been starting to question this whole 6 times a day 300gs 4000 cals diet mantra in bodybuilding too this last year.  I don't think it's necessary.  But everybodybuilder I know eats like this. 

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #806 on: July 14, 2008, 01:18:13 PM »
damn good pressing goudy
thats what i like to see...
hard training
not a lot of people like dumbell presses because they are hard... and there are less bragging rights attached to it than barbell bench
for me when im doing 130's and up i always flip them back but have someone catch my elbows on the first rep... bring them up... then after that its all mine....

your summat to aim for cheers mate.
yes i always fire them back myself....also i can put them down quietly and dont need to drop them on the ground or slam them down...i dont know why people ever drop them...they are easy to sit up with

def less bragging rights with them a 150lb db press IMO is superb i mean awesome..for a cupla reps i mean

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #807 on: July 14, 2008, 02:34:34 PM »
i know
but a lot of people dont like dumbell presses because they are hard
i remember when i first started finally doing them i had to start way low weight wise in comparision to what my bench was at the time.. but definetly my bench went up after i started doing dumbell presses
speakin of which its my dumbell workout tomorrow.. definetely looking foward to it
 8)
choice is an illusion

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #808 on: July 14, 2008, 02:38:55 PM »
correct...i know tons whose bench goes up through db pressing...
i also had to satrt at liek 80bs when i was pressing relatively heavy barbell weight at the time
....i have back bis tomorro lol...really gonna fucking blast the bis...want them sore for days

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #809 on: July 14, 2008, 02:44:08 PM »
hmm for my bis i find it exteremely hard for them to be get sore.. but they still grow like crazy....  and i hit them hard usually my end excercise is... 20 kg each side on the cambered bar... for 21's  like coleman does. on the unbelivable..
do you work arms once a week...?

i find i get better results when i work them on their own
what do you think?
choice is an illusion

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #810 on: July 14, 2008, 02:47:10 PM »
hmm for my bis i find it exteremely hard for them to be get sore.. but they still grow like crazy....  and i hit them hard usually my end excercise is... 20 kg each side on the cambered bar... for 21's  like coleman does. on the unbelivable..

what do you think?

i have maybe only done 40 arm workoust in my life...my bis dont get sore nemore wither tho still grow...my arms grow by not doing arms but grow more when i do them..i did do a split when i done shoulders arms before...grew like weeks tho i have added half an inch to my arms in past few months

soreness aint a measure of growth tho i like it sometimes..agree?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #811 on: July 14, 2008, 02:52:07 PM »
i have maybe only done 40 arm workoust in my life...my bis dont get sore nemore wither tho still grow...my arms grow by not doing arms but grow more when i do them..i did do a split when i done shoulders arms before...grew like weeks tho i have added half an inch to my arms in past few months

how the fuck are u even able to put a number on the number of arm workouts? lol, good memory or what?
follow the arrows

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #812 on: July 14, 2008, 02:53:48 PM »
Some strong mofos in this thread yet I never see them talking shit or being asses

Props to both you guys!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #813 on: July 14, 2008, 02:54:52 PM »
Some strong mofos in this thread yet I never see them talking shit or being asses

Props to both you guys!
how much do u bench?

don't say you don't do flats  ::)
follow the arrows

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #814 on: July 14, 2008, 02:55:03 PM »
how the fuck are u even able to put a number on the number of arm workouts? lol, good memory or what?

cos i have only trained them sparingly fo r small periods of time lol

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #815 on: July 14, 2008, 02:55:45 PM »

Props to both you guys!

CJ where u from...ur famous...ur back shots were being talked about in my gym otehr day :)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #816 on: July 14, 2008, 03:14:28 PM »

i find i get better results when i hit arms on their own because when i hot anything i hit it hard...
eg back...
deads up to 585
rows 315
dumbel rows..up to 180 depending on the gym
tbar rows... 8 plates sometimes 9
chins.. super set with pull ups 10 reps each side no rest
then pulldowns to the back... and to the front
after that ... i cant put ful effort into bis..
for one my grip starts to go
.. and i like soreness.. some people say it doesnt mean growth.. but i think...
it partially doesw.. if nothing it means you have broken down muscle tissue

choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #817 on: July 14, 2008, 03:27:17 PM »

what do you think?

So you don't do bis and tris together. I find that i get the biggest pump like that...

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #818 on: July 14, 2008, 05:05:27 PM »
yeah i hit bi's and tris on a friday..

good pump... and give good quality muscle..
a quality arm is always better than a big smooth arm
choice is an illusion

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #819 on: July 14, 2008, 05:22:43 PM »
i wil clarify it one more time! his physiqe is thin as in NOT THICK,,his individual upper body muscles ...arms chest are in very good shape genetically,,but this is the max he can take it naturally as in 200lb 7% ,,even this is very suspect because like one said on this thrad no 5'11 200lb press no 4 plates each side of the bar for reps unless been to the orals mainly

i take his word that he is natural but then again for me natural = igf ,,,some orals ,,basically experimenting with unkown pills = natural to me...obviously this fella is not a serious juicer and is not continiously juicing since when looking from far you can tell he is small and not thick,,he got the black genetics running well for arms and his chest is pretty good for black fellas,,

the final verdict and this is gh15 approved so no need askin no more is THAT THIS FELLA IS NATURAL IN TEMRS AND STANDARDS OF 2008,,the only thing he is consistant at is lifting ,,,rest of the things he wasnt consistent enough to be considered homonized and it shows aka no wheels ,,,average to sub average shoulders,,average back,,average to sub averge thickness,,the lack of  hormone use is noticable on the over all physiqe despite very good arms and good abdominal structure ,,all come to play only in zoom in pictures!

this physiqe is what gh15 consider natural and will place well in local competition as in 1-3 at 180-185 lb as a middle class
case clopsed
gh15 aproved july 2008
fallen angel

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #820 on: July 14, 2008, 05:32:22 PM »
clearly GH doesn't know about the anabolic properties of a chicken roti and some mauby
I

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #821 on: July 14, 2008, 05:34:01 PM »
Case closed gh15 has spoken!
Spirit of Truth

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #822 on: July 15, 2008, 11:45:57 AM »
i wil clarify it one more time! his physiqe is thin as in NOT THICK,,his individual upper body muscles ...arms chest are in very good shape genetically,,but this is the max he can take it naturally as in 200lb 7% ,,even this is very suspect because like one said on this thrad no 5'11 200lb press no 4 plates each side of the bar for reps unless been to the orals mainly

i take his word that he is natural but then again for me natural = igf ,,,some orals ,,basically experimenting with unkown pills = natural to me...obviously this fella is not a serious juicer and is not continiously juicing since when looking from far you can tell he is small and not thick,,he got the black genetics running well for arms and his chest is pretty good for black fellas,,

the final verdict and this is gh15 approved so no need askin no more is THAT THIS FELLA IS NATURAL IN TEMRS AND STANDARDS OF 2008,,the only thing he is consistant at is lifting ,,,rest of the things he wasnt consistent enough to be considered homonized and it shows aka no wheels ,,,average to sub average shoulders,,average back,,average to sub averge thickness,,the lack of  hormone use is noticable on the over all physiqe despite very good arms and good abdominal structure ,,all come to play only in zoom in pictures!

this physiqe is what gh15 consider natural and will place well in local competition as in 1-3 at 180-185 lb as a middle class
case clopsed
gh15 aproved july 2008

statements like these make me laugh....
the only pills to ever enter my mouth are..
seven seas cod liver oil
holland and barrats glucasomine
paracetamol
ibrufen..
so you realise how disrespectful it is to accuse someone of taking drugs...
and again i see the pics you see are 4 5 yrs old...
i am in no way thin... or small..
in real life as i stand..
ill soon drop new clips of me training
and for the record dont embelish i have never repped 405
i have... dont it for a single...
peace

choice is an illusion

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #823 on: July 15, 2008, 12:20:07 PM »
statements like these make me laugh....
the only pills to ever enter my mouth are..
seven seas cod liver oil
holland and barrats glucasomine
paracetamol
ibrufen..
so you realise how disrespectful it is to accuse someone of taking drugs...
and again i see the pics you see are 4 5 yrs old...
i am in no way thin... or small..
in real life as i stand..
ill soon drop new clips of me training
and for the record dont embelish i have never repped 405
i have... dont it for a single...
peace

agred you said you done it once and now its repping 4 plates...same with pressing falat 160's soon it turned to inclines...

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #824 on: July 15, 2008, 01:54:13 PM »
 ;D ;D
i know some how my lifts got embelished so... gh15 can use it to build his case as to why I'm not natural...
in the not too distant futre i will start eppin 405..
i wonder what he will say ive taken then...
 :-\
choice is an illusion