Author Topic: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...  (Read 100496 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...
« Reply #825 on: July 15, 2008, 02:05:25 PM »
gh15 is jealous

He praises people like DW as being genetically gifted, but insults meso and praises him at the same time. lol. Says he's not thick, yet says he would place in a show.. This kinda shows his general attitude towards black people with good genetics for muscle mass. Whenever the issue is brought upon him he goes into a tyraid about Obama and insults naturally built black dudes. Kinda gives himself off as a jealous guy who hates naturals who strive or are already in that 185-190 range and push it everyday without the use of anabolics. 

Enough of this talk.. It's beating a dead horse

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #826 on: July 15, 2008, 02:53:54 PM »
gh15 said you looked natural. he just said that there is also a possibilty that you had used some different kind of hormonal enhancements as well. thats fair.     

gh15 is comparing you to professional bodybuilders, and YES compared to professiona bodybuilders you are not thick, you are small, you shoulders suck...ect ect... "COMPARED TO PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDERS"...   

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #827 on: July 15, 2008, 03:05:14 PM »
Professional bodybuilders suck penis to fund their drug addiction

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #828 on: July 16, 2008, 02:42:46 AM »
gh15 said you looked natural. he just said that there is also a possibilty that you had used some different kind of hormonal enhancements as well. thats fair.     

gh15 is comparing you to professional bodybuilders, and YES compared to professiona bodybuilders you are not thick, you are small, you shoulders suck...ect ect... "COMPARED TO PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDERS"...   

its not the possibility,,this guy live and breath bodybuilding he is on bodybuilding boards,,i give him the benefit of the doubt that he is natural yet he still open his jamaican mouth and talk talk talk ,,

i said AS OF 2008 THIS IS WHAT CONSIDERED NATURAL ,,DIDNT SAY IT FROM JELOUSY BECAUSE HIS PHYSIQE IS AVERAGE AT BEST AMONG HORMNIZED FELLAS,,HE GOT GOOD ARMS AND GOOD CHEST ,,THEN AGAIN I WRITE THIS IN CAPITAL TO YU OUNDERSTAND

NO ONE ON PLANET EARTH LIFT 405 FOR REPS WITH OUT BEING TO THE HORMONES  AT 195LB 7% NO ONE! UNLESS THEY BEEN TO HORMONES,,MESOMORPH HAS NO THICNESSS WHAT SO EVER THATS WHY I GIVE HIM NATURAL YET ACCORDING TO THE LIFTS IF TRUE HE BEEN TO ORALS AND HE MOST LIKLEY AFRAID OF INJECTS SO DIDNT TRY

AGAIN HE DIDNT HAVE CONSISTENCY OR THE MONEY OR THE TYPE OF JOB TO ADMIT TO ANYTHING,,TO ME HE IS NATURAL BECAUSE I DONT CONSIDER THIS LEVEL AS HORMONIZED

THIS IS NOT SAID OUT OF JELOUSY I LOOKED LIKE HIM AT 17 WITH A LOT BETTER DELTS ALOT BETTER BACK AND A HELL OF A LOT BETTER WHEELS,,WHAT IT HAS TO DO WITH IS HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY AND THE PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE OF LIFTS ,,

I USUALLY TEND TO LIKE BROTHERS SINCE I MAY BE ONE OF THEM ,,BUT IM ALSO GOD OF HORMONES ,,IM AM VERY VERY VERY KNWOLEDGABLE WITH A VERY LONG RECORD AS AN IFBB PROFESSIONAL WITH WINS IN THE PRO CIRCUIT,,I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT NO ONE THAT I TRAINED WITH INCLUDING MYSELF PRESSED FOR REPS 405 NATURALLY AT 200LB 7%,,,I DO KNOW FEW 245 LB BLACK GUYS AT 13-15% THAT DONE IT AND STILL DO NATURALLY ,,,I KNOW HORMONIZED FELLAS WHO DO IT AT 185-190LB FOR 6 REPS WITH SPOTTER BUT THEY BEEN TO GH AND AAS IN GENERAL AND VERY FEMILIAR WITH IT ESPECIALLY TABLETS

MESOMORPH ,,YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND FROM YORU OWN POSTINGS HOW REDICOULOUS YOU SOUND,,,ON GETBIG 99% OF THE LIFTERS ARE HORMONIZED,,,WE HAVE HERE THE WHOLE INDUSTRY MANY OF THEM JOIN SPECIFICALLY FOR GH15 BECAUSE THEY HEARD IM ON THIS SITE,,I GET 10S OF EMAILS A DAY FROM GUYS A LOT MORE BELLLESED THAN YOU GENETICALLY AND I STILL GAVE YOU NATURAL STATUS WHEN WE BOTH KNOW YOUR STATUS IS STINKY,,I STILL DO GIVE YU NATURAL FOR THE MERE FACT THAT IS YOU BEEN TO HORMONES AND COULDNT ACHIEVE THICKNESS OR WHEELS IT IS PRETTY SAD,,

REASONS GUYS WILL NOT ADMIT FOR HORMONE USE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
RELEGION
MARKETABILITY AKA WANTING TO DO FITNES MODELING SEE SAGI KALEV AND REST OF GANG ..SAGI IS OFCOURSE ADMITING BUT NEVER TO YOUR FACE
CAREER AND JOB RELATED PROBLEMS
EMBARESMENT OF A NOT SO PHENOMINAL RESPONSE TO HORMONES AND USUALLY NO WHEELS
THE NEED OF SELF REASSURANCE AND GIRL LOVE AKA GIRLS WANT TO BELIEVE THEY HAVE NATURAL IN THEIR HANDS ESPECIALLY GIRLS THAT ARE INTO GITNESS

AGAIN LET ME FINISH THIS BY SAYING THAT I BEEN THERE DONE THAT  IT IS CONSIDERED NATURAL AT THE LEVEL PRESENTED BEFORE ME ,,BUT 405 LBN FOR REPS NEVER EVER BEEN ACHIEVED BY NATURAL BODYBUILDER AND IF IT WS EVERE TO BE ACHIEVED THAT FELLA WILL NOT POST ON GETBIG SO OFTEN BUT RATHER GET HIRED BY A SUUPP COMPANY THAT SELL ORGANIC ALL NATURAL PRODUCTS AND THERE ARE FEW

NO ONE ON PLANER EARTH SIT NATURAL (BIG DIFF THAN CLEAN ) AND LIFT 405 FOR REPS  ON THE BENCH NOT FLAT AND NOT INCLINE AND NOT NOTHING AT THE STATUS OF 195LB AT 6-7% NO ONE I DONT CARE WHAT MESOMORPH SAYS I TRAIN WITH FELLAS WHO EAT HIM FOR LUNCH NATURALLY AND THEY COULD BARELY DO 375 FOR ONE REP AT THE STATUS MENTIONED AND THEY WERE A LOT BETTER GENETICS THAN HIM SINCE HE ONLY HAS THE GENETICS FOR ARMS ,,

its just the truth friends its just the turth ...
fallen angel

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #829 on: July 16, 2008, 02:54:26 AM »
GH15 what do you think your physique would have been like without steroids?

How strong were you before steroids.

Can it not be you are not genetically superior to meso?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #830 on: July 16, 2008, 03:13:19 AM »
GH15 what do you think your physique would have been like without steroids?

How strong were you before steroids.

Can it not be you are not genetically superior to meso?

i looked a lot better naturallyu a lot more balanced ,,my arms were 17 inches naturally at age 16 but NEVER EVER EVER EVER WOULD A NATURAL AT 195LB 7% PRESS 405 FOR REPS ARE YOU GUYS NUTS? DID YOU LOSE SENSE OF REALITY ,,THE MOST TALENTED NATURAL I HAVE SEEN WAS PATRICK MUGAMBUA WHO AT AGE 22 YEAR OLD PRESSED 315LB FOR 5 REPS ,,BLACK GUY FROM AFRICA THAT LIVED IN TOKYO,,THAT FELLA WAS 180LB WHEN HE DID IT AT HIGH SINGLE DIGIT,,WHEN HE WAS DOWN TO 6-7% AND HE WAS! AT 170LB WITH MUSCLES 10 TIMES BETTER THAN MESOMORPH AND OVER ALL DEVELOPMENT FOR NATURAL ...HIS PRESS WENT DOWN TO  2 AND A HALF PLATES EACH SIDE OF THE BAR FOR 8  REPS WITH SPOTTER LAST 3 ,,

NO ONE I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE NO ONE!! PRESS 4 PLATES EACH SIDE OF BAR FOR REPS NATURALLY AS IN COMPLETELY NATURALLY AT 195-200 6-7%,,,NOT NATURALLY MAYBE WITH A SPOTTER 1  REPOR 2 IF GOT REALLY REALLY STRONG BONES BUT THEN AGAIN MESO IS BLACK ,,,THE STRONG GUYS WITH THE STRONG BONES ARE WHITE AND EUROPIAN FROM EASTERN EUROPE ASKA USSR NOT FROM JAMAICA

TRUST ME HIS LIFT ARE LIE AND IF TRUTH HE IS BEEN TO HORMONES

OH AND NATURALLY I GOT UP TO 315LB 10 REPS  INCLINE WITH SPOTTER ALL THE WAY NOT EVEN A LB MORE AND IM MOST LIKELY ONE OF THE STRONGEST IFBB PROS IF OT THE STRONGEST AFTER RON AT MY PRIME,,
fallen angel

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #831 on: July 16, 2008, 03:30:33 AM »
gh15 which pro are you?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #832 on: July 16, 2008, 09:36:04 AM »
gh15 you are stupid...
i bench 405 for a single i am natural i dnt need to take anything you did...
great for you......
you are a jelaous fool....
100% natural
19 inch arms 7%
get over it stop posting your long ass posts because it changes nothing.....
yu are under the illusion that because u are a pro supposedly it makes u some kind of authority... on who is capable of what
some are impressed
i am not
and no i dont care which one you are,,,
ive had semi pro's and pro's comment on my build so what u say is pointless i probably have better genes than you get over it... and if i ever did take anything id probably be better.. get over it...
itts not that serious
muscles were your life they arent mine...
there are other things to life than muscles...
so get over me and what u said my jamaican talk talk talk

i have a pro like you making multiple posts on a thread and im a skinny natural as you say...
now who is pathetic and running their mouth...
peace
time for my delt and ab workout
mes
 :)
choice is an illusion

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #833 on: July 16, 2008, 09:38:57 AM »
gh15 you are stupid...
i bench 405 for a single i am natural i dnt need to take anything you did...
great for you......
you are a jelaous fool....
100% natural
19 inch arms 7%
get over it stop posting your long ass posts because it changes nothing.....
yu are under the illusion that because u are a pro supposedly it makes u some kind of authority... on who is capable of what
some are impressed
i am not
and no i dont care which one you are,,,
ive had semi pro's and pro's comment on my build so what u say is pointless i probably have better genes than you get over it... and if i ever did take anything id probably be better.. get over it...
itts not that serious
muscles were your life they arent mine...
there are other things to life than muscles...
so get over me and what u said my jamaican talk talk talk

i have a pro like you making multiple posts on a thread and im a skinny natural as you say...
now who is pathetic and running their mouth...
peace
time for my delt and ab workout
mes

I seriously don't know why they doubt you dude.  Not like you weigh 250 and have big legs. You have some good arms and a good physique.  What's the big deal?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #834 on: July 16, 2008, 12:09:30 PM »
i seriously dont know
but ima give pro gh15 something to really talk about when i take some recent pics
he's just mad because he took drugs before he reached his potential...
and because he reached a certain... level...
it pisses him off that someone with no diet no extra meals... no nothing...
can look decent too
you see a lot of pro bbers are completely narcissitic.. they actually believe they have some super genetics that no one else has but thats bullshit..a lot of people have awesome genetics but they just dont decide to walk around with tuppeerware eat 6 meals to 12 a day and take drugs...
know why becausethere are more important things in life than muscles.. ask mike mattazaro... flex wheeler.... don long and especially tom prince...
thats not to say i dislike pros because i that isnt true.. but some pros give the sport a bad name ...
now gh15 supposedly an pro bber (he wants everyone to be impressed and in awe as to who he is :-\ )
sees me a young man straight away as senior bber.... and older man than me who setting an example he starts accusing me of taking drugs... and that i'm a liar.... and im small etc bad shoulders ( ;D ;D ;D)etc yet he cant help to comment daily on me... a pro bber so engrossed with some skinny natural...
now imagine michael jordan accusing a young fan and basket baller and trying to put him like that.... telling him what is possible and what is not....
some sport....
 :-\ :-\
for gh15 again the stats
205   7%
19 inch arms 29 - 31 inch waiste
balanced build
and strong see my vids
natural no diet no extra meals...
everything i have ive built on hard hard and very hard training
deal with it
choice is an illusion

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #835 on: July 16, 2008, 12:22:35 PM »

:-\ :-\
for gh15 again the stats
205   7%
19 inch arms 29 - 31 inch waiste
balanced build
and strong see my vids
natural no diet no extra meals...
everything i have ive built on hard hard and very hard training
deal with it

GH15 for you not believe this guy is natural is crazy.  Look at his stats, he's not saying he has 20 inch arms or big legs.

I am surprised to see so many people that think this is not attainable natural.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #836 on: July 16, 2008, 01:20:34 PM »
Many peoples progress are limited and negated by their own lack of belief and the negativity of others.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #837 on: July 16, 2008, 01:30:26 PM »
here's one reason i believe meso is natural: he doesn't say he's natural constantly, nor does he evade it when you ask him. he's not trying to convince anyone, just giving a "i'm natural, deal" attitude. that lends credibility to the claim.

Bauce Major

• Getbig II
« Reply #838 on: July 16, 2008, 01:39:05 PM »

now imagine michael jordan accusing a young fan and basket baller and trying to put him like that.... telling him what is possible and what is not....

basket baller?

lol

are you from england?

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #839 on: July 16, 2008, 02:23:28 PM »
i find i get better results when i hit arms on their own because when i hot anything i hit it hard...
eg back...
deads up to 585
rows 315
dumbel rows..up to 180 depending on the gym
tbar rows... 8 plates sometimes 9chins.. super set with pull ups 10 reps each side no rest
then pulldowns to the back... and to the front
after that ... i cant put ful effort into bis..
for one my grip starts to go
.. and i like soreness.. some people say it doesnt mean growth.. but i think...
it partially doesw.. if nothing it means you have broken down muscle tissue

Bullshit, sorry bro you ain't no Ronnie Coleman. Get Real Douchebag!!
I am a big baby

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #840 on: July 16, 2008, 02:25:40 PM »
Bullshit, sorry bro you ain't no Ronnie Coleman. Get Real Douchebag!!
ok  8)
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #841 on: July 16, 2008, 02:27:30 PM »
thx for the shout out magoo...
ive watched you vid i can tell you love to train...
and love to challenge yourself
i'm like that too keeps things fresh 8)

and yes bauce i live in london right now
choice is an illusion

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #842 on: July 16, 2008, 02:47:38 PM »
here's one reason i believe meso is natural: he doesn't say he's natural constantly, nor does he evade it when you ask him. he's not trying to convince anyone, just giving a "i'm natural, deal" attitude. that lends credibility to the claim.

Exactly...

"He who screams the loudest..."

Meso is natural in my eyes...he has the right mindset and attitude to push himself every day, most men don't have this quality.

Keep up the good work Meso.

8)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #843 on: July 16, 2008, 05:19:35 PM »
thx for the shout out overlord
much respect
mes 8)
choice is an illusion

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #844 on: July 16, 2008, 05:21:53 PM »
i looked a lot better naturallyu a lot more balanced ,,my arms were 17 inches naturally at age 16 but NEVER EVER EVER EVER WOULD A NATURAL AT 195LB 7% PRESS 405 FOR REPS ARE YOU GUYS NUTS?

Fucking moron, many natural powerlifters under 200 can rep 405 for a few raw.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #845 on: July 16, 2008, 05:32:12 PM »

watch it there
just not good enough

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #846 on: July 16, 2008, 07:43:17 PM »

You do realize you're on a site populated by incredibly inferior specimens, both physically and mentally. They also have an extremely limited belief system and they require a so-called "guru" such as their esteemed GH15 to provide them with a comfortable sense of reality...one which proclaims that anyone who is over 160 pounds cut is on massive amounts of anabolic steroids. This serves to appease their gnawing pain of the realization that they are unable to achieve the slightest physical improvement without ingesting large doses of androgens.  This Mesomorph guy is an assault on their pathetic limited belief system, similar to being unplugged from the Matrix and realizing your whole life is an illusion. Therefore to protect their delicate grasp on their pathetically limited sense of reality, they have no choice but to believe Mesomorph and anyone remotely as developed as him must be on Steroids. Sad.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #847 on: July 16, 2008, 07:46:22 PM »

proof?
and whats wrong with being married to a muslim? I want to know cuz I'll probably end up with one  :D(damn).
follow the arrows

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #848 on: July 16, 2008, 09:13:27 PM »

that is what probably makes it hard for some to believe that he is indeed natural.  Just some guy who trains, doesn't give a shit and keeps to himself, better then the most hardcore naturals(ex:layne).   Seems like a cool guy.   

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #849 on: July 16, 2008, 09:19:44 PM »
and whats wrong with being married to a muslim? I want to know cuz I'll probably end up with one  :D(damn).

What's good about it?  ::)