Author Topic: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...  (Read 100325 times)

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...
« Reply #850 on: July 16, 2008, 09:20:45 PM »

What's good about it?  ::)
subserviant bitchs'
I am a big baby

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #851 on: July 16, 2008, 09:21:32 PM »
subserviant bitchs'

You as a male gotta convert to Islam to marry a muslim woman. You'd be better off NOT marrying her.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #852 on: July 17, 2008, 04:17:46 AM »
i seriously dont know
but ima give pro gh15 something to really talk about when i take some recent pics
he's just mad because he took drugs before he reached his potential...
and because he reached a certain... level...
it pisses him off that someone with no diet no extra meals... no nothing...
can look decent too
you see a lot of pro bbers are completely narcissitic.. they actually believe they have some super genetics that no one else has but thats bullshit..a lot of people have awesome genetics but they just dont decide to walk around with tuppeerware eat 6 meals to 12 a day and take drugs...
know why becausethere are more important things in life than muscles.. ask mike mattazaro... flex wheeler.... don long and especially tom prince...
thats not to say i dislike pros because i that isnt true.. but some pros give the sport a bad name ...
now gh15 supposedly an pro bber (he wants everyone to be impressed and in awe as to who he is :-\ )
sees me a young man straight away as senior bber.... and older man than me who setting an example he starts accusing me of taking drugs... and that i'm a liar.... and im small etc bad shoulders ( ;D ;D ;D)etc yet he cant help to comment daily on me... a pro bber so engrossed with some skinny natural...
now imagine michael jordan accusing a young fan and basket baller and trying to put him like that.... telling him what is possible and what is not....
some sport....
 :-\ :-\
for gh15 again the stats
205   7%
19 inch arms 29 - 31 inch waiste
balanced build
and strong see my vids
natural no diet no extra meals...
everything i have ive built on hard hard and very hard training
deal with it

the fat you sit here all day long waiting for an answer,,
the fact you know computers very well including the much respect combo ..2 words known for internet hormone buyers,,the fact you claim to 405lb for reps as natural when in reality we both know that if you ever even lifted the 405 in the air..and held it in the air at 200lb 7% ... you been on orals,,the fact that yuo know bodybuilding so well including the industry and personas and athletes enough to know what we do or dont do,,, the fact you have EXTEREMLY LOW SELF ESTEEM and need a boost up for ego,,the fact you have a religious backround,,,the fact you are working in a job that cantr and wont allow drug intake although hormones are no drugs but still,,the fact you claim to not know anything about supplemtns and pro hormones ,,,the fact you claim to eat shit and hold 200lb at one week 5% and one week 7%,,the fact you put movies on getbig,,,the fact you seek approval and admiration ,,,the fact you look and want a fitness model contract somehow,,,the fact you live in england where gen xxl is a core live very important entity between the years 2003-2007,,, the fact hormones are still illegal for use in the uk,,the fact that your development is lackin big time !,,the fact that you actually sit here and blub blub and then blub some more insted of shutting up and say ok..you think im on hormones whatever....

all those facts are a silence admitance to the use of hormoens ,,gh15 is posiitive you used orals ,,it has nothing to do with anything but the truth ,,,gh15 had time and was sent most of the pictures of you presented on the getbig board,,gh15 find your development lackin in any aspect beside arms chest and abdominals,,no wheels! average to sub averagwe shoulders period! and average back,,your physiqe is not symetric and not proprtionate ,,yes you can do fitness modeling but fitness modeling is no competetive bodybuilding who win shows,,in some cases yes in some cases no ,,in yoru case its a no

as gh15 said all the above points to the use of hormones at one time or another during your bodybuilding endevour,,gh15 is positive in the use of orals and positive you did not use injects,,the use was not consistent and you did not use growth hormone,,yuo are considered natural when it comes to bodybuilding as of 2008 ,,
neveer the less you are nothing more than another wanna be bodybuilder!

period case closed,,no pictures you post here or videos can change gh15 mind or anyione who trurly know the game and knows the sport!,,the only thing videos can do is establish and upbring your already low self esteem that neeed a shout out ..and ill give you one! good job mesomorph you look good!

gh15 approved
didnt wanna do it to you but you asked for it,,sometimes gh15 need to be cruel when truth is at risk
fallen angel

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #853 on: July 17, 2008, 04:28:16 AM »
It's so obvious that this guy is not a lifetime natural. I can't believe that anyone is still buying the all natural bullcrap.

GH15 is right, the guy has clearly experimented with a few things. It's fucking obvious. When people give it all the '1000% natural' and claim to not know what prohormones are - when working out for years and being on the forums for 4 years - then you can tell that they are covering.

As a lifetime natural he is fucking superman. Kills all the pre-steroid era dudes.

As someone who has tried a few things he is a nobody, small, bad delts, shitty legs and just another gym nothing.

no wonder he lies about what he's tried. he probably feels it did nothing and he was a crap responder so why should he admit to it and look like a nobody?

I'd also like to know what 'banking job' this meso guy does that stops him trying to take his physique to the next level if it truly were all natural and he had such staggering strength. His spelling and punctuation is reminiscent of a retarded child. If this guy is in banking then no wonder the global economy is so fucked ::) ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #854 on: July 17, 2008, 06:21:41 AM »
I doubted him and called him out for a single reason : he insults many intelligent folks' common sense. He lies and noone likes a liar.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #855 on: July 17, 2008, 07:06:37 AM »
I doubted him and called him out for a single reason : he insults many intelligent folks' common sense. He lies and noone likes a liar.
Sevas, You have never seen a genetic freak who hasnt lift weight and look like weight lifter or who do sports like swimming and develop big muscle?
Of course, i am not 100% sure about him. But since i saw several genetic monster so...

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #856 on: July 17, 2008, 07:27:36 AM »

What's good about it?  ::)
same religion, likely culture also, values, etc  ;D

So you're tellin me goatboys a muzzy?  :o
follow the arrows

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #857 on: July 17, 2008, 07:33:44 AM »
I agree, Islam sucks.

So you're tellin me goatboys a muzzy?  :o

Fixed.

G o t h b o y s house is an AQ base.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #858 on: July 17, 2008, 07:35:47 AM »
Sevas, You have never seen a genetic freak who hasnt lift weight and look like weight lifter or who do sports like swimming and develop big muscle?
Of course, i am not 100% sure about him. But since i saw several genetic monster so...
I have played sports growing up and been lifting for a few years. I have seen plenty of genetic freaks but since I've seen my share in a few disciplines....I'm certain he is lieing.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #859 on: July 17, 2008, 07:54:41 AM »
People are more knowledgeable that they were about training now than pre steroid...and its the training thats more important than diet.

gh15...you sed naturally you wer ebetter than meso...so why cant he be natural?

gh it seems like jealousy

affy

« Reply #860 on: July 17, 2008, 07:57:54 AM »
35 pages of debating on whether or not a dude sticks a needle in his ass

rofl this is a new getbig low

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #861 on: July 17, 2008, 08:01:49 AM »

Er..wrong.  People aren't all saying he sticks/stuck a needle in his booty, what they are questioning is his lies and bullshit of being '1000% percent' lifetime natural.

You should read the fucking thread

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #862 on: July 17, 2008, 08:04:45 AM »
Er..wrong.  People aren't all saying he sticks/stuck a needle in his booty, what they are questioning is his lies and bullshit of being '1000% percent' lifetime natural.

You should read the fucking thread

You need to sit back and STFU for once  8)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #863 on: July 17, 2008, 08:24:32 AM »
You need to sit back and STFU for once  8)

You need to stop being a coward and post the pic of your claimed 20.5 inch natural arms that you've promised to for 3 months.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #864 on: July 17, 2008, 09:52:53 AM »

rofl this is a new getbig low

ha ha exactly and one from a supposed pro bodybuilder
who insists a 200lb skinny guy is natural... brutal self esteem issues

thatsnks for the attention pro bber gh15
nothing you can say can change the fact im natural and you keep writing paragraphs trying to convince yourself why i am not
imajine retired pro basket "balla" michael jordan doin that
im natural 100% and you hate it i an only do fitness modelling yet you are obsessed me a nobody has you a pro bber obsessing the fact is.. if im as as small and pathetic as u say you wouldnt be posting on this thread... you said u were better naturally ( ha note insecurity)
so why is it so hard to belive im natural

you gotta love it...
 ;D
choice is an illusion

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #865 on: July 17, 2008, 09:57:20 AM »

OH AND NATURALLY I GOT UP TO 315LB 10 REPS  INCLINE WITH SPOTTER ALL THE WAY NOT EVEN A LB MORE AND IM MOST LIKELY ONE OF THE STRONGEST IFBB PROS IF OT THE STRONGEST AFTER RON AT MY PRIME,,

have you ever tried 200lb dumbell shoulder press ?

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #866 on: July 17, 2008, 09:57:39 AM »
ha ha exactly and one from a supposed pro bodybuilder
who insists a 200lb skinny guy is natural... brutal self esteem issues

thatsnks for the attention pro bber gh15
nothing you can say can change the fact im natural and you keep writing paragraphs trying to convince yourself why i am not
imajine retired pro basket "balla" michael jordan doin that
im natural 100% and you hate it i an only do fitness modelling yet you are obsessed me a nobody has you a pro bber obsessing the fact is.. if im as as small and pathetic as u say you wouldnt be posting on this thread... you said u were better naturally ( ha note insecurity)
so why is it so hard to belive im natural

you gotta love it...
 ;D

hahahhaa this guy is great

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #867 on: July 17, 2008, 10:06:21 AM »
People are more knowledgeable that they were about training now than pre steroid...and its the training thats more important than diet.

gh15...you sed naturally you wer ebetter than meso...so why cant he be natural?

gh it seems like jealousy
,omumental jealousy ...
he is so jelous most of his posts are written from sheer emotion...
look at the logic he has inclined 315 for 10.... NATURALLY (notice how he is always trying to compare big sign of inferiority)
I cant incline 315 for 10... i dont usually do incline barbell presses hurt my shoulders but i dont think i could do 10..maybe 7
But because i press 405  flat for a single.... I cant be natural..
 ??? ???
so basically the natural status of any lifter is measured on gh15 template...of what a natural should or should not be able to do

either this guy is smoking crack
or he is a blithering idiot
 :-\
choice is an illusion

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #868 on: July 17, 2008, 10:13:01 AM »
What is this great banking job you do that means you don't want to pursue a career using your physique - given that you're the greatest lifetime natural of all time and spell and punctuate about as well as a mentally defective child?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: July 17, 2008, 10:20:40 AM »
this thread has truly been entertaining
but it serves to further illustrate one of the principles i live by which is
don't let anyone tell you what you can or cant be....
potential is what you make of it.
mes 8)
choice is an illusion

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #870 on: July 17, 2008, 10:23:32 AM »
mes 8)

get over yourself. you are annoying as shit!
I am a big baby

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #871 on: July 17, 2008, 01:30:43 PM »
mes 8)

Hahahahahahaha liar

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #872 on: July 17, 2008, 01:45:00 PM »
I saw a BBoy street performer who looked to be teens or twenties (NYC) that blew Meso out of the water.  Absolutely no legs but upperbody was herculean.  He looked really poor (tattered clothes) so I was guessing natty but it really was hard to believe.  He was also African American.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #873 on: July 17, 2008, 02:03:34 PM »
I saw a BBoy street performer who looked to be teens or twenties (NYC) that blew Meso out of the water.  Absolutely no legs but upperbody was herculean.  He looked really poor (tattered clothes) so I was guessing natty but it really was hard to believe.  He was also African American.

Cue ten losers that will say your street clown is on a 3 grams a week.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #874 on: July 17, 2008, 02:28:34 PM »
yep...
once you are in good condition
then you must be on something  :-\
what message are we sending out to young kids :-\
choice is an illusion