Author Topic: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...  (Read 100390 times)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...
« Reply #875 on: July 17, 2008, 02:58:37 PM »
Cue ten losers that will say your street clown is on a 3 grams a week.

makes me wonder what a guy like that would look like WITH juice.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #876 on: July 17, 2008, 07:23:21 PM »
yep...
once you are in good condition
then you must be on something  :-\
what message are we sending out to young kids :-\

If GH15 is correct in his assessment(I don't agree nor disagree with him, I simply don't care) then we are sending out the message of reality.   

MRMD2003

• Getbig II
« Reply #877 on: July 17, 2008, 07:54:18 PM »
He's natural !!! Blessed with good genetics !

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #878 on: July 17, 2008, 08:24:22 PM »
He's natural !!! Blessed with good genetics !

Blessed?  LOL.  I love when people use that term. 

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #879 on: July 18, 2008, 12:23:53 AM »
If GH15 is correct in his assessment(I don't agree nor disagree with him, I simply don't care) then we are sending out the message of reality.   
wrong...  your answer suggests u do agree with him
because he is 100 wrong... we are sending them a message of laziness.... and that taking drugs is what will obtain you a good lean build.. and of jealousy
he is offering and allegation... his opinion he has no proof
i am telling the truth...
bear in mind he said he inclined 315 for 10 when he was natural?
who says who can do what or look like what to be natural
as sure as night follows day everything i have said is true.
in the past whenever ive said something it was all bull shit liar etcetc
then i post a clip and prove my claim  my track record speaks for it self...
at the end of the day ive been natural all my life which i guarantee is longer than gh15 has been natural
anyway this is beating a dead horse...
its simple u either believe or not  :-\

choice is an illusion

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #880 on: July 18, 2008, 02:06:57 AM »
Good Genetics, I do not understand the hate ???
Arnold For President 2012.2016

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #881 on: July 18, 2008, 03:56:22 AM »
wrong...  your answer suggests u do agree with him
because he is 100 wrong... we are sending them a message of laziness.... and that taking drugs is what will obtain you a good lean build.. and of jealousy
he is offering and allegation... his opinion he has no proof
i am telling the truth...
bear in mind he said he inclined 315 for 10 when he was natural?
who says who can do what or look like what to be natural
as sure as night follows day everything i have said is true.
in the past whenever ive said something it was all bull shit liar etcetc
then i post a clip and prove my claim  my track record speaks for it self...
at the end of the day ive been natural all my life which i guarantee is longer than gh15 has been natural
anyway this is beating a dead horse...
its simple u either believe or not  :-\

So you've never once been tempted to try steroids?  Never been tempted to try cutting drugs?  Why don't you post some before pictures of yourself like when you were a teenager or 18 or 21 years old.  You can't possibly tell us you've had abs like that since you were a kid.  LOL.  What were you benching at 18 years old? 

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #882 on: July 18, 2008, 04:07:56 AM »
So you've never once been tempted to try steroids?  Never been tempted to try cutting drugs?  Why don't you post some before pictures of yourself like when you were a teenager or 18 or 21 years old.  You can't possibly tell us you've had abs like that since you were a kid.  LOL.  What were you benching at 18 years old? 

You must understand that this liar tried to claim that he didn't even know what pro-hormones are. This guy who follows bodybuilding, spends 4 years on getbig, lives in the gym benching 405lbs and pressing the 160s. No way do you train as long as he has and get asked all sorts of questions and not even have heard of pro-hormones.

If he lies he is the greatest natural of all time and gets a 36 page thread all about him. If he tells the truth then he's just another gym nobody who has tried a few things and has shitty legs, shit shoulders and small size.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #883 on: July 18, 2008, 04:38:16 AM »
I think hes natty..great genetics is all it takes to acheive a certain look , add a bodybuilding type routine and Bammmm you have a mesmorph78 ...

Ive trained with many pacific island guys over the years and these guys are in this perfect bodybuilding gene pool also.

I worked with a rarotongan guy who had these core movements,bench,chins,power cleans,bbel curls and leg exstensions,he did that 3 times a week and looked like serge nubret , I shit you not..his diet was fresh fruit,and fish..

He had heard about steroids but he thought thats what I was taking when he saw me drinking a protein drink so a very sheltered life he had led.

He then got a taste for western food and pussy and the last i saw of him he looked like a pile of horse shit  ;D

GH15..God of shit mate..genetics rule this game,end of fucking story..Ive seen it with my own eyes,freaks of nature and they wouldnt know the difference from a steroid to a hemaroid , so your theroy is all getbig legend son not real life..

mesmorph78 you look great bro..you are very lucky to have been blessed with genetics that suit bodybuilding..props to you mate.  ;)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #884 on: July 18, 2008, 08:34:49 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA Funny how everyone who swings from this guys nuts knows these mysterious black naturals who all look so much better than meso78 ::) ::)

post some pics

and gh15 knows more about bodybuilding than most of you ,combined, ever will.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #885 on: July 18, 2008, 09:03:59 AM »
I peronsally know 1 black person. Thoiugh i know many with awesome genetics.

19year old in my gym benches 396lbs paused with a pause easily. I seen him with my own eyes after 300lbs 5x5 paused do 374lbs with a pause so easily. Drug free

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #886 on: July 18, 2008, 09:07:19 AM »
After doing more benching than i done last day easier preexhaused i pressed the 130lbers for 5reps.

I know it doesnt look like it but i could have done 6. I kinda stopped pushing the 5th cos got lazy as was last rep.

Then did 120lbsx8, 110sx11 Nothing spectacular though im pleased. Overall had an amazing day in gym lol

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #887 on: July 18, 2008, 10:19:46 AM »
This should work now...

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #888 on: July 18, 2008, 11:12:27 AM »
do you usually incline bench at such a low angle?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #889 on: July 18, 2008, 11:27:49 AM »
do you usually incline bench at such a low angle?

yes, although i have only been incling for a few months.

i find tooo high is all shoulders and the relatively low angle hits teh chest perfectly

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #890 on: July 18, 2008, 12:38:41 PM »
never been tempted ever.... like i say there are more important things in life that big muscles.. at 18 i wasnt training... started training in a gym about 21 or so i had abs since i was very young...was lean alsways have been .. i didnt even know abs were a big deal till a girl from england stayed at my dads guest house in jamaica and she was like WOW...
 but no ive never been tempted im content with being natural.. ive seen guys on steroids huge then they come off tiny.... weak... also ive seen how it messes with their mind...
and lastly i dont think i need it....
if your not a professional bodybuilder why take drugs... mess u your organs... just to looked jacked...
???
not me..
im not against peolple taking steroids... or whatever but for me its a lose lose... game
look at nasser... wheeler... prince... don long....
thats my opinion anyway
choice is an illusion

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #891 on: July 18, 2008, 12:59:22 PM »
drugs are for mugs

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #892 on: July 18, 2008, 01:01:30 PM »
good lifts goudy....

.. get someone to bring ur elbows up on the first rep ..and you could do 2 rxra reps... very good pressing
choice is an illusion

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #893 on: July 18, 2008, 01:05:51 PM »
good lifts goudy....

.. get someone to bring ur elbows up on the first rep ..and you could do 2 rxra reps... very good pressing

Cheers buddy, yea i guess the first rep is always so tough lol fresh i would think i could get 8 reps.

Feeling the good sore start now...nice feeling

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #894 on: July 18, 2008, 01:10:13 PM »
  You must understand that this liar tried to claim that he didn't even know what pro-hormones are. This guy who follows bodybuilding, spends 4 years on getbig, lives in the gym benching 405lbs and pressing the 160s. No way do you train as long as he has and get asked all sorts of questions and not even have heard of pro-hormones.

If he lies he is the greatest natural of all time and gets a 36 page thread all about him. If he tells the truth then he's just another gym nobody who has tried a few things and has shitty legs, shit shoulders and small size.

mr 23....
who made this thread did i ask anyone to make a thread this was 6 pages long before i found it
my delts are one of my best body part far from shitty your looking at 5 yr old pics...

shitty legs no

shitty calves yes

but.. here is a vid from the training forum i posted it about a yearago...... when i was measuring my arms
Check out my shitty small delts

choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #895 on: July 18, 2008, 01:11:15 PM »
yup i do have shitty delts
can you recommend a routine for me
sweet muscles

choice is an illusion

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #896 on: July 18, 2008, 01:12:27 PM »
Holy shit looking great meso.

BTW any non americans can confirm this...Pro Hormones in only a term i heard on getbig and american sites.

It is not used at ll in Ireland at all. I doubt the UK also

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #897 on: July 18, 2008, 01:19:47 PM »
yup i do have shitty delts
can you recommend a routine for me
sweet muscles

HAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Natural as French kissing your grandmother. Admit it dude, you're a liar. You tried some stuff and ain't no '1000% natural' ::)

Like I said, keep saying you're natural and you're the greatest of all time - you kill the likes of Grimek, Eiferman, Reeves, Ross. Tell the truth and you're nothing but a guy who took some stuff and has good arms, no legs and mediocre delts.

Still waiting to hear about this great 'banking job' that stops you using your greatest ever natural physique as a career HAHAHAHHHA Seriously, that house looks like it's in a housing project  ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #898 on: July 18, 2008, 02:58:13 PM »

HAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Natural as French kissing your grandmother. Admit it dude, you're a liar. You tried some stuff and ain't no '1000% natural' ::)

Like I said, keep saying you're natural and you're the greatest of all time - you kill the likes of Grimek, Eiferman, Reeves, Ross. Tell the truth and you're nothing but a guy who took some stuff and has good arms, no legs and mediocre delts.

Still waiting to hear about this great 'banking job' that stops you using your greatest ever natural physique as a career HAHAHAHHHA Seriously, that house looks like it's in a housing project  ;D

You call those delts mediocre??

He looks awesome  :o

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #899 on: July 18, 2008, 03:14:17 PM »

who acxtually want to be  a bbuilder anyway?