Author Topic: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...  (Read 100332 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: this getbigger (mesomorph) claims natural...
« Reply #950 on: July 18, 2008, 06:40:42 PM »
i hear what your saying...
but robby robinson is robby robinson
.. and meso is meso...
he is a bbing legend.... and bbing superstar
.. im just some random guy who likes to lift weights
i have nothing to gain.. if i was lyiing
i said i had 18 + arms i got calling a liar and a bullshitter
i posted a clip
i named out some lifts.... i did i got called a liar...
i posted clips.....
surely you must see a pattern here
... :-\

Maybe that's why you work in banking cause you sound like you might be much better with numbers than you are with logic and deductive reasoning. 

I was using Robby Robinson in regards to your constant drivel like most naturals......."what do I have to gain........why would I lie?"  Bodybuilders have been lying about their drug use for the last 50 years.  Even those guys who its obvious are on.  Like I said why don't you post a pic of when you were 18 years old.  Do you feel you have better NATURAL genetics than Jay Cutler or Dorian Yates?  Can someone please post those pics of an 18 year old Cutler and Yates. 

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #951 on: July 18, 2008, 06:42:01 PM »
You're just a random guy with a six pack, 18 inch arms and a 405 bench?  LOL. 

Seriously, it's fucking laughable. Never heard of pro-hormones. Just eats junk food. Nothing special except having arms like Sergio Oliva on a shitty diet. Kids at the pool asked me if I do steroids, I said no. Doesn't want to try bodybuilding as he has a great 'banking job' ::) ::) 

All this false modesty is total fucking bullshit. Only a few gullible idiots are buying it.

Btw, it's 19 inch arms ::)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #952 on: July 18, 2008, 06:46:02 PM »
my arms are 19 now round abouts....
what your not grasping is i only know how to do this naturally which is why
i couldnt justify how hard it would be in contrast to someone who used drugs..
405 for a single... that i put down to strength... ive always been strong for my size...
and for the dude who keeps saying bullshit to the 9 plate tbar...
yes i have done it..
colemman does 12 not that it matters
i think chris mason has done 10 plates..
so its not that big of a deal go to the training forum type in meso in the search engine you will find vids of my lifts
choice is an illusion

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #953 on: July 18, 2008, 06:47:39 PM »
Meso, you have far superior genetics than me(and 99.99% of the rest of the world). See, what's so hard about admitting that?
E

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #954 on: July 18, 2008, 06:48:20 PM »

Seriously, it's fucking laughable. Never heard of pro-hormones. Just eats junk food. Nothing special except having arms like Sergio Oliva on a shitty diet. Kids at the pool asked me if I do steroids, I said no. Doesn't want to try bodybuilding as he has a great 'banking job' ::) ::) 

All this false modesty is total fucking bullshit. Only a few gullible idiots are buying it.

Btw, it's 19 inch arms ::)

Now he claims 19 inch arms?  Sorry I can't keep up with this thread.  That's deifnitely ridiculous.  a 19 inch arm is HUGE even for drug using bodybuilders.  I mean all the idiots in this thread who claim 18-19 inch arms are not that big of deal probably either don't have them or have never really seen them or have seen highly inflated numbers by guys like Arnold and other pros.  Arthur Jones said at the time that Sergio was really the ONLY true 21 inch arm back in the day and that his bicep was probably bigger because he could only flex it so much because of his short forearms.  Arnold NEVER had 21 inch arms.  NEVER!  

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #955 on: July 18, 2008, 06:50:47 PM »
what false modesty.. im not overly concerned with what others do... ...
im concerned with what i should be doing.. and in my mind i have a picture of where i want to be...
nothing to do with false modesty
tell you what
ok...
believe what you want to believe...
and i'll keep lifting hard and heavy
ive repeated myself too many times
its like beating a dead horse
mes

choice is an illusion

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #956 on: July 18, 2008, 06:52:00 PM »
my arms are 19 now round abouts....
what your not grasping is i only know how to do this naturally which is why
i couldnt justify how hard it would be in contrast to someone who used drugs..
405 for a single... that i put down to strength... ive always been strong for my size...
and for the dude who keeps saying bullshit to the 9 plate tbar...
yes i have done it..
colemman does 12 not that it matters
i think chris mason has done 10 plates..
so its not that big of a deal go to the training forum type in meso in the search engine you will find vids of my lifts

Haha you know all these lifts of bodybuilders (I don't even know who fucking Chris Mason is) how many plates they lift etc. but you never heard of prohormones?  LOL.  The more you try to defend yourself the more unconvincing you sound.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #957 on: July 18, 2008, 07:07:58 PM »
thx danielson...
while i have good genetics..
i dont think they are better than 99.9%
i think a lot of people dont want to work hard..
i used to train from 6 till 10 pm when i first started still doin sets while the gym owner was closing the gym
the other day i saw a guy a young white guy around 17 messing around thinking he was doing back.... so i walked  over as i was gonna do back and said ok lets do back.. let me show u... how to do proper back.... he was hesitant and said i looked like i would kill him i said naw.. you will do what u can do and i will do what i can do....
so we started with deadlifts he satyed on one plate .. i did from one plate 6 sets ending with 5 and a half plates on the bar for 3 reps....
all the time stripping the bar back down to one plate for him to do his set.. the we had to load it back up for mine...
after deads he said no more...
because we did six sets he read in a magazine... you should only do 6 sets or your overtraining....
.... i just laughed and dragged him through the rest of the session.. and told him to come tommorow for chest... he never trained with me again
now
a 160lb guy 17 telling me i'm overtraining....
why because he's already brainwashed to be lazy...
to be honest i dnt have to train back as hard as i do as with delts chest and biceps.. its one of my stand out bodyparts..
but i dtill like to pound it hard .... hard hard
thats where i think my genetics is really good my mindset for working out..
I love working out and lifting heavy the muscles follow

choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #958 on: July 18, 2008, 07:14:00 PM »
Haha you know all these lifts of bodybuilders (I don't even know who fucking Chris Mason is) how many plates they lift etc. but you never heard of prohormones?  LOL.  The more you try to defend yourself the more unconvincing you sound.
genius i know bodybuilders.. i know the lifts but what im trying to say is i dont let that determine what i do...
do u for one second that because arnold maxed at 445 or whatever i wont do it or im gonna be afraid to do it think again.. and thats why i move the weights i move.. i dont set a limit based on what others do
hope this helps
and as i already told you
i dont know what prohormones are...
the same way as i dont know how long it would take to climb the sears towers ...
why ?
because i'm not interested in it
do you understand :-[
you come across as a smart guy i hope that was suffiecient to clarify that point
choice is an illusion

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #959 on: July 18, 2008, 07:16:02 PM »
thx danielson...
while i have good genetics..
i dont think they are better than 99.9%
i think a lot of people dont want to work hard..
i used to train from 6 till 10 pm when i first started still doin sets while the gym owner was closing the gym
the other day i saw a guy a young white guy around 17 messing around thinking he was doing back.... so i walked  over as i was gonna do back and said ok lets do back.. let me show u... how to do proper back.... he was hesitant and said i looked like i would kill him i said naw.. you will do what u can do and i will do what i can do....
so we started with deadlifts he satyed on one plate .. i did from one plate 6 sets ending with 5 and a half plates on the bar for 3 reps....
all the time stripping the bar back down to one plate for him to do his set.. the we had to load it back up for mine...
after deads he said no more...
because we did six sets he read in a magazine... you should only do 6 sets or your overtraining....
.... i just laughed and dragged him through the rest of the session.. and told him to come tommorow for chest... he never trained with me again
now
a 160lb guy 17 telling me i'm overtraining....
why because he's already brainwashed to be lazy...
to be honest i dnt have to train back as hard as i do as with delts chest and biceps.. its one of my stand out bodyparts..
but i dtill like to pound it hard .... hard hard
thats where i think my genetics is really good my mindset for working out..
I love working out and lifting heavy the muscles follow

You're an idiot hence why it makes me realize you might in fact be natural.  99% of the population does not have your genetics and if they were to train balls to the wall like you claim you do they would in fact overtrain, not see gains and become discouraged.  Maybe this kid is lazy and doesn't want to train.  But for any normal person you don't need to train 4 hours a day.  In fact for most people if they are spending more than an hour in the gym training they are doing too much and will end up overtraining.  In fact I'd say that's the mean reason why most young people turn to steroids is because they have natural genetically superior idiots like you telling them they just need to do more.  They end up overtraining.  With your superior genetics you also have a higher exercise threshold and recovery ability.  Being as short and naturally well muscled as you are you can lift heavier too.

http://www.realstrengthrealmuscle.com/

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #960 on: July 18, 2008, 07:20:00 PM »

the same way as i dont know how long it would take to climb the sears towers ...
why ?
you come across as a smart guy i hope that was suffiecient to clarify that point

I'm not interested in thyroid boosters but I know what they are. Cut the fucking lies pal. Nobody spends 4 years on getbig, knows all the lifts of every pro, benches 405lbs without having at least heard of prohormones.

Stop insulting people's intelligence. You fucked up by trying to claim you'd never even heard of prohormones until they were mentioned a few days ago. You lied, probably because you've tried them.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #961 on: July 18, 2008, 07:20:41 PM »
genius i know bodybuilders.. i know the lifts but what im trying to say is i dont let that determine what i do...
do u for one second that because arnold maxed at 445 or whatever i wont do it or im gonna be afraid to do it think again.. and thats why i move the weights i move.. i dont set a limit based on what others do
hope this helps
why ?

So if just think I can achieve 20 inch arms naturally like Arnold and I work hard in the gym that means I can achieve them?  LOL.  I don't understand your logic behing anything you say.  

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #962 on: July 18, 2008, 07:36:22 PM »
So if just think I can achieve 20 inch arms naturally like Arnold and I work hard in the gym that means I can achieve them?  LOL.  I don't understand your logic behing anything you say. 
... no...
i just train hard and dont put a limit on what i can achieve... that has helped me so far....
the key is i enjoy hard training....
choice is an illusion

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #963 on: July 18, 2008, 07:39:10 PM »
What's the big deal here?

Chris Mason did 405 naturally before 20.

Some local norwegian 19 year old kid did 190 kg = 418 pounds, and he is natural (although a bit fat), and there are several kids like this here.

Pressing has a lot to do with how you are built as well. Meso = just built for the bench.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #964 on: July 18, 2008, 07:39:51 PM »
... no...
i just train hard and dont put a limit on what i can achieve... that has helped me so far....
the key is i enjoy hard training....

well said

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #965 on: July 18, 2008, 07:54:19 PM »

Why you say 'still'? When have I ever said I thought you juiced ::) I think it a little odd that a natty would call them self that  but as far as your physique goes it's mediocre at best and , quite frankly, it's embarrassing that you think it's even comparable to meso's. Like all attention whores you found a thread and dumped your pics in it. Seriously, you look completely natural. You're nothing, this ain't about you dude.

What's embarrassing is you actually posting your own photos just to prove what a "real natural" looks like.  Oh that's right, you haven't because you have a body of a young prepubescent girl who just got her first period and is lashing all her anger out on a black man with a superior physique.  You really do humor me. 

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #966 on: July 18, 2008, 08:18:34 PM »
What's embarrassing is you actually posting your own photos just to prove what a "real natural" looks like.  Oh that's right, you haven't because you have a body of a young prepubescent girl who just got her first period and is lashing all her anger out on a black man with a superior physique.  You really do humor me. 

Dude, seriously, when I saw you post your pic like you are comparable to meso I actually laughed at your stringy, meth-built 'physique' and delusions of grandeur ;D

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #967 on: July 18, 2008, 08:29:06 PM »
Dude, seriously, when I saw you post your pic like you are comparable to meso I actually laughed at your stringy, meth-built 'physique' and delusions of grandeur ;D

So are you saying you have a better physique? or do you just lift online?  I bet you would outclass us all.  Am I right?

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #968 on: July 18, 2008, 08:32:08 PM »
So are you saying you have a better physique? or do you just lift online?  I bet you would outclass us all.  Am I right?

HAHAHAHAHA Angry, dewy-eyed meltdown. Dude, I never said I was all that, I just call bullshit when I see people lie and I shatter the delusions of emaciated meth-heads who dump their pictures in random threads ;D ;D ;D

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #969 on: July 18, 2008, 08:35:12 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA Angry, dewy-eyed meltdown. Dude, I never said I was all that, I just call bullshit when I see people lie and I shatter the delusions of emaciated meth-heads who dump their pictures in random threads ;D ;D ;D

Dewy eyed? you writing me a romance novel now?
look.. 4 posts later and my picture is still deep in your mind..

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #970 on: July 18, 2008, 08:44:22 PM »
Dewy eyed? you writing me a romance novel now?
look.. 4 posts later and my picture is still deep in your mind..

HAAHHAHA You wish it was. You posted your pic - in a thread that had nothing to do with your meth body - and expected a deluge of 'wow, you juice' 'man, you're a beast, tell me your secrets' and you got nothing but an embarrassing silence. Dude, you look worse than Johnny Falcon post cycle. Stop humiliating yourself ;D ;D ;D

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #971 on: July 18, 2008, 09:52:18 PM »
HAAHHAHA You wish it was. You posted your pic - in a thread that had nothing to do with your meth body - and expected a deluge of 'wow, you juice' 'man, you're a beast, tell me your secrets' and you got nothing but an embarrassing silence. Dude, you look worse than Johnny Falcon post cycle. Stop humiliating yourself ;D ;D ;D

meth-body? that's about the 3rd time you've said that on the same page.. come up with something more witty
I posted my picture to make fun of sevatese for posting his all the time.. who's to say that is me?

Just remember one thing sweetie.  You look up when I talk down to you. :-*

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #972 on: July 18, 2008, 10:13:32 PM »

how are you doing dave/sarcasm/squadfather, didnt take you long to get back to your old habits and start getting everyone hating on you again.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #973 on: July 19, 2008, 03:41:42 AM »
Maybe that's why you work in banking cause you sound like you might be much better with numbers than you are with logic and deductive reasoning. 

I was using Robby Robinson in regards to your constant drivel like most naturals......."what do I have to gain........why would I lie?"  Bodybuilders have been lying about their drug use for the last 50 years.  Even those guys who its obvious are on.  Like I said why don't you post a pic of when you were 18 years old.  Do you feel you have better NATURAL genetics than Jay Cutler or Dorian Yates?  Can someone please post those pics of an 18 year old Cutler and Yates. 

nononono
he is working in bak because it is the easiest most comfortable job inorder to be able to do bodybuilding and be able to grow,,he doesnt move his ass and dont waste calories,,,,most guys who work for banks around the world and active bodybuilders and lifters use hormones from m1t to dianabal to injects to hgh and inbetween,,

friends,,im askin you nicely to stop writing to me abotu this fella,,,i got the pictures i need no see more,,gh15 already said the final verdict about this subject,,you have here a person who has a very low self esteem and did use and most lilley still use some kinda of enhancment as in what considered controlled substance in the usa,,

his physiqe from couple of picture gh15 has chekced has been on dianabol or strength orals such as m1t ,,oxandrolone,,turinabol and the such ,,again it is not consiistent use and more than likley what he used was dianabol or methyl at low dose with not enough food in the diet thus creating the low body fat while maintaining 200lb physiqe,,,the smoothness of the muscle even though the cut is of a 6-7% points to the use or orals aas and the most known of them all m1t which is a favorite among the naturals,,

this fella as gh15 said before is very much into bodybuilding,,,his whole life is bodybuilding,,he is  LIAR ,,,he lives bodybuilding ,,,his job fits his life style ,,he is 24/7 think it,,and he act that way ,,this is very very important for younger guys who reads this thread to understand that you should not expect to look this way no matter what you do in the gym ,,,the friend has a physiqe of someone who is femiliar with the products surrounding bodybuilding and by products i dont mean no protien powders,,

so you young kids please understand that gh15 writes this inorder to clear the bullshit out of the truth,,,you can not achieve those quality physiqe and size just by trainign naturally  no matter how much mind you put into matter...unless youre 6'5 and then youll be able to be 200 naturally at 7% but be skinny,,,at the current weights and heights talked about with the body fat% and the lifts ,,,with the knoweldge the person demonstrate when he is not put on the spot,,with the dedicaiton to lifting and with the very low self esteem ..gh15 detrmined that this is a lifter that used and most likley still use in long intervals hormones,,orals!,,

just to be clear gh15 will also write here the cycles for a physiqe such as this so you kids are molre clear about i:

dianabol 25-30mg a day
eq 400-600mg a week

the diet will be the key ,,,if you dont eat enough calories for serious growth and only keep moderate caloric intake and train a lot ...you will end up looking like that with exactly 18.5 inch arms at 5'11 ,,

it is very important for yu oto understand that this physiqe is very averagew for hormonized user and have very good arms but the rest is average for hormonized user and thats why i give him natural because he is inddeed only expriemented same as reeves thats why natural ......vince also claim natural because he only used 8..dianabol pills a day ...the consideration for hormonized lifter now days are a lot higher.....we dont count anything under 750mg of total hormoens as hormonized lifter,,

now since this fella did not inject oils and its part of my final verdict in that matter,,,he did this physiqe with the use of some orals help and consistent training through out the years

that is it friend,,please avoid discussing this subject with gh15 further,,no emails no pms you can ask any one of my go to fellas and they are allowed to have their own opinions but gh15 vercit is final and not up for change
gh15 approved
fallen angel

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #974 on: July 19, 2008, 04:29:47 AM »
that good believe what you want to believe....
... and i will keep knowing what is the truth which is what ive posted this far
from what i can see most of your knowledge is about drugs not about training....
and your jealous because i looked better than you did natural...
you said i had shitty delts
 ::)

gh15 who is a pro bber apparentley..(wow im soooo impressed) no offense aside from a handful of pros.. coleman victor richards..bertil..sergio a lot of them are all drugs... i bet you fall into that category of being all drugs which why it pisses you off that im natural and have a decent physique i'm willing to bet i probably looked better than you when you were natural...
epic jealousy so you come on the thread and call someone you dont even know a liar....and accuse them of takin all kinds of drugs..
wow great example pro bber.. when i grow up i wanna be just like you....
you may have big muscles but u have a shitty and weak character.
no more replies directly to u..
mes

choice is an illusion