Author Topic: Q&A with IFBB Pro Chris Faildo  (Read 62192 times)

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
Re: Q&A with IFBB Pro Chris Faildo
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2008, 01:44:28 PM »
Its amazing how your diet is so strict, yet you eat it everyday for six months! i give you credit, you deserve all your success. stay off the G&O boards,Chris nothing but negativity there.  love your dogs, sugar bear? and Phi Phi girl, great to come home to looks like.
I'm still eating the same thing.  I don't find it strict when I'm eating the same things over and over again.  Its what separates me from the others.  I always want that shredded look come contest time so I know by eating this way year round only helps me obtain that look.  To hell with those non believers on the G&O Boards, they don't know shit about me!

AVBG

« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2008, 06:45:21 PM »
I'm still eating the same thing.  I don't find it strict when I'm eating the same things over and over again.  Its what separates me from the others.  I always want that shredded look come contest time so I know by eating this way year round only helps me obtain that look.  To hell with those non believers on the G&O Boards, they don't know shit about me!

so true

Stavios

« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2008, 06:49:10 PM »
Chris has an amazing physique and one of the sickest conditionning I have seen  8)

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2008, 09:29:11 AM »
Chris has an amazing physique and one of the sickest conditionning I have seen  8)
Thanks for the compliement.  That's my trademark, dry, shredded and sick! I wish I could simply add another 15lbs. though. That would really help me out in the 202's.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2008, 09:34:55 AM »
Thanks for the compliement.  That's my trademark, dry, shredded and sick! I wish I could simply add another 15lbs. though. That would really help me out in the 202's.
15 LBS?! Is that even doable at your age and with your natural status?
follow the arrows

dustin

« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2008, 12:49:24 PM »
15lbs on your frame and with paper thin skin, plus out-of-this-world conditioning would look amazing!! You do look great as it is though. I'm not sure whether I'll dabble with any AAS again, but either way... I hope that I can find a way to get as conditioned as yourself.

I'm tired of having a sugar belly so I'm putting my ego aside and cutting, cutting, cutting. I hate feeling depressed and skinny fat!!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2008, 03:11:03 PM »
15lbs on your frame and with paper thin skin, plus out-of-this-world conditioning would look amazing!! You do look great as it is though. I'm not sure whether I'll dabble with any AAS again, but either way... I hope that I can find a way to get as conditioned as yourself.

I'm tired of having a sugar belly so I'm putting my ego aside and cutting, cutting, cutting. I hate feeling depressed and skinny fat!!!
why not try to get 15 more posts first, noob.

jk
follow the arrows

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2008, 05:11:39 PM »
Just adding 5 lbs. of muscle within a year is fantastic for me.  I've been at this for over 27 years now and still compete at 165lbs. I need to be a solid 180lbs. to just get a look at from the judges in the Pro ranks. 

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2008, 05:54:09 PM »
Just adding 5 lbs. of muscle within a year is fantastic for me.  I've been at this for over 27 years now and still compete at 165lbs. I need to be a solid 180lbs. to just get a look at from the judges in the Pro ranks. 
thats understood, but how do u plan on getting there?
follow the arrows

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2008, 06:18:12 PM »

I'm still waiting for them to produce the super-duper drug stacks that they claim Clarence Bass and Vince Gironda used to get shredded.

After all, they swear up and down that nobody can carry 165 ripped pounds of muscle, without taking chemicals out the wazoo.

Do you think that, at this point in your career, bulking up would help in your quest for mass, say a 4500-calorie diet?

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2008, 12:03:47 AM »
I'm still waiting for them to produce the super-duper drug stacks that they claim Clarence Bass and Vince Gironda used to get shredded.

After all, they swear up and down that nobody can carry 165 ripped pounds of muscle, without taking chemicals out the wazoo.

Do you think that, at this point in your career, bulking up would help in your quest for mass, say a 4500-calorie diet?

Thsoe morons on the G&O boards should just shut up if they don't have any facts.  I will keep doing everything possible(except drugs) to put on that added mass.  Yes, I do need to up my calories, but it's almost impossible to eat anymore then I do already. 

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #86 on: July 14, 2008, 12:13:43 AM »
Thsoe morons on the G&O boards should just shut up if they don't have any facts.  I will keep doing everything possible(except drugs) to put on that added mass.  Yes, I do need to up my calories, but it's almost impossible to eat anymore then I do already. 
chris dont pay attn to the guys on the gando most of the posters are actually the same person, using different accounts, and responding to themselves. Its quite pathetic actually.

just keep doing what  your doing.

Oh yea btw, im watchin the dvd right now. ITS EXCELLENT!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: July 14, 2008, 06:20:01 AM »

Are you using any liquid protein supplements (weight-gainers, RTDs, MRPs)?

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: July 14, 2008, 12:50:18 PM »
Are you using any liquid protein supplements (weight-gainers, RTDs, MRPs)?

I'm surprised that you did not get one of my DVD's, it shows it all.  Anyway, yes I use MRP's, waxy maize, nitric oxide, water and green tea-that's all the liquids I use everyday.
This is very important in my nutritional plan.  I use these product everyday at different times.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #89 on: July 14, 2008, 01:51:05 PM »
chris dont pay attn to the guys on the gando most of the posters are actually the same person, using different accounts, and responding to themselves. Its quite pathetic actually.

just keep doing what  your doing.

Oh yea btw, im watchin the dvd right now. ITS EXCELLENT!

I agree Flex, the DVD is very motivating...especially how precise Chris is with his diet.

Keep on doing your thing Chris, ignore the haters, you have many fans here that repect all that you have done
Air Falcon

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2008, 02:20:25 PM »
I agree Flex, the DVD is very motivating...especially how precise Chris is with his diet.

Keep on doing your thing Chris, ignore the haters, you have many fans here that repect all that you have done
Thank you.  I'm glad you thought the DVD was motivating.  I've been getting alot of good reviews on it thanks to supporters like yourself.  Train hard and keep it intense.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2008, 01:19:47 AM »
Chris, I'm also from Hawaii and moved back here after living in Cali for a while. I think the flak you're getting is that nobody believes you can get in that kind of condition on just eggwhites, a "shit load of asparagus," and training hard. You said that anything OTC is fair game. Maybe you should just tell it to us straight and save all of us a lot of time and money and advise us as to just what are the effective anabolic compounds OTC at this time. And I don't mean creatine, glutamine and Muscle Tech products. There's so much hype that it's difficult to tell what will really helps us and what are worthless and possible toxic. I mean, being over 40 surely your test levels are not what it use to be naturally. What products do you take to counter act this? No one will think any less of you and will respect you for being open and honest and give you more credibilty.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2008, 10:50:29 AM »
Wow, just sent you a welcome on your Q&A too.  Thanks Milos for all your help over the years.  I still recall you helping me out during our Metrx booth days.  I will never forget how you showed me how to hold my wheels in the front relax stance.  Your leg separation is what I'm after.  I will try to make it out to your gym next month. 

You are very kind Chris...Your leg separation is in separated level of separation section of superb muscle separation - separating your kind of leg separation to carefully separated divisions of necessary levels of leg separation required for bodybuilding competitions.
Considering separated aspects of separated judging rounds of separated nature of bodybuilding competitions where everything is separated for separation reasons...like we really need to separate rounds and do them separately while leg separation is hardly judged separately in all the separated rounds after separated opinions of already separated officials in separated action of separation department (clearly trying to enforce separation from leg separation requirements separately voted against separation opposition on separate days with separated ideas of separation in separated leg separation meetings of the "leg separation above all" groups with all separated agendas in their own separated way of considering leg separation as the true leg separation needed for separated levels of competition in selective separated weigh classes were separation of the legs could mean separated judging as I mentioned - in separated rounds clearly separated in leg separation consideration observed separately from everything else...)...on separated days in separated Countries and/or separated Islands of Hawaii, where leg separation is supreme...

separation |ˌsepəˈrā sh ən|
noun
1 the action or state of moving or being moved apart : the damage that might arise from the separation of parents and children.
• the state in which a husband and wife remain married but live apart : legal grounds for divorce or separation | she and her husband have agreed to a trial separation. See also legal separation (sense 1).
2 the division of something into constituent or distinct elements : prose structured into short sentences with meaningful separation into paragraphs.
• the process of distinguishing between two or more things : religion involved the separation of the sacred and the profane | the constitution imposed a clear separation between church and state.
• the process of sorting and then extracting or removing a specified substance for use or rejection.
• short for color separation .
• (also stereo separation) distinction or difference between the signals carried by the two channels of a stereophonic system.
• Physics & Aeronautics the generation of a turbulent boundary layer between the surface of a body and a moving fluid, or between two fluids moving at different speeds.
PHRASES
separation of powers an act of vesting the legislative, executive, and judicial powers of government in separate bodies.
ORIGIN late Middle English : via Old French from Latin separatio(n-), from separare ‘disjoin, divide’ (see separate ).

Thesaurus   
separation
noun
1 the separation of the two companies disconnection, detachment, severance, dissociation, disunion, disaffiliation, segregation, partition.
2 her parents' separation breakup, split, parting (of the ways), estrangement, rift, rupture, breach; divorce.
3 the separation between art and life distinction, difference, differentiation, division, dividing line; gulf, gap, chasm.

Than I saw LEGAL SEPARATION...(not to interesting for me to post here...) and continued searching until I found: LEG SEPARATION...

Well, I opened the page to read about it...and off course - there is no text...only a photo...Yes, photo of your super separated legs Chris...You bring the new meaning of superior leg separation to separation subject of sep...Never mind...

Now, would you like to talk about leg striations?

Anybody?

Remember - this is POSITIVE board and I have my "diplomatic immunity"...

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: July 15, 2008, 02:50:03 PM »
Chris, I'm also from Hawaii and moved back here after living in Cali for a while. I think the flak you're getting is that nobody believes you can get in that kind of condition on just eggwhites, a "shit load of asparagus," and training hard. You said that anything OTC is fair game. Maybe you should just tell it to us straight and save all of us a lot of time and money and advise us as to just what are the effective anabolic compounds OTC at this time. And I don't mean creatine, glutamine and Muscle Tech products. There's so much hype that it's difficult to tell what will really helps us and what are worthless and possible toxic. I mean, being over 40 surely your test levels are not what it use to be naturally. What products do you take to counter act this? No one will think any less of you and will respect you for being open and honest and give you more credibilty.
I must have great genetics.  The only product that i use to enhance my testosterone is Tribestan.  That is bought OTC.  I use a tons of supps but you only wanted to know the ones that boost my test.  Well thats it!  I hope this helps.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2008, 03:12:33 PM »
I'm surprised that you did not get one of my DVD's, it shows it all.  Anyway, yes I use MRP's, waxy maize, nitric oxide, water and green tea-that's all the liquids I use everyday.
This is very important in my nutritional plan.  I use these product everyday at different times.

I mentioned in another thread that I have not seen your DVD, which is why I asked that question. Do you think that using a weight gainer instead of an MRP would help (i.e. IsoMass Xtreme Gainer) or do you find that such products do your physique more harm than good?

I must have great genetics.  The only product that i use to enhance my testosterone is Tribestan.  That is bought OTC.  I use a tons of supps but you only wanted to know the ones that boost my test.  Well thats it!  I hope this helps.

That's primarily a Tribulus Terrestris supplement, isn't it?

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2008, 03:58:05 PM »
I mentioned in another thread that I have not seen your DVD, which is why I asked that question. Do you think that using a weight gainer instead of an MRP would help (i.e. IsoMass Xtreme Gainer) or do you find that such products do your physique more harm than good?

That's primarily a Tribulus Terrestris supplement, isn't it?

That is correct.  I also use Arginine, lysine caps before and after workouts. 

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #96 on: July 15, 2008, 04:20:59 PM »

You indeed have great genetics. You also have a level of drive and discipline that few of us could ever match. I've already heard some positive reviews of your DVD from those I know and respect. There seems to be a lot of info and tips that can benefit anyone (boiling your rice in green tea? Never thought of that but sounds great). I am placing my order today. And it always a pleasure to support a local boy.

Thank you for my reply but I think you know what I meant by my question. I'm sure you use a ton of supplements as most of us do but I was referring to the various OTC compounds that can be almost as effective as steroids. The plethora of prohormones on the market. So much hype. I have use anabolic steroids and see nothing wrong with it but recent events dictate that I now have to go the natural, or at least legal, route.

Is there any prohormone on the market that you think are worth a damn that could help an athlete or recreational bodybuilder build size and strenght? Life is short. Going to the gym on a regular basis as an adult with adult responsiblities does require some level of discipline and commitment. A lot of us have been at this for a while and experimented with various training protocols and are constantly tweaking it. I, as with most others, want to make the most of what we have and do whatever we can to improve and make our time in the gym more productive.

Any advice, tips and recommendations will be taken to heart. I'm already going to get
Tribestan just on your word alone.  I already use arginine and lysine pre workout.

Thank you again for your reply and for being on this board. This is a tough crowd and many have come and gone. I think Jay Cutler lasted about two months but I bet he still lurks every now and then.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2008, 06:44:38 PM »

funny you should show up here being that you also said this about Chris Faildo.  ::)

I live in Hawaii and though I don't know Chris all that well that he would speak freely to me I do know some that are much closer to him. When his drug use comes up tren would always be on top of the list. That was the compound he liked the most. Apparently he decided long ago that he just wasn't going to go the mass monster route. He didn't think it would suit him or if he could even pull it off. He figure his strength would be conditioning and tren helped him achieve this hard vascular look. He also did favored orals (var, halo) because it was easier to control and manipulate so that he could pass a drug test.

i know this is a positive board and by all means i am a huge fan of Chris and believe he is natural. i also think Chris will find what Pellius said about him interesting. for Pellius to talk trash about someone then give him credit is basically talking out of both sides of your mouth brah..so would you like to tell Chris personally where you got your information about KNOWING that he took tren and orals?? be real brah.

Mods please dont earse this post :-\  i believe this is positive being that im trying to straighten some things out and put speculation on a members part to rest.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2008, 07:47:14 PM »
funny you should show up here being that you also said this about Chris Faildo.  ::)

i know this is a positive board and by all means i am a huge fan of Chris and believe he is natural. i also think Chris will find what Pellius said about him interesting. for Pellius to talk trash about someone then give him credit is basically talking out of both sides of your mouth brah..so would you like to tell Chris personally where you got your information about KNOWING that he took tren and orals?? be real brah.

Mods please dont earse this post :-\  i believe this is positive being that im trying to straighten some things out and put speculation on a members part to rest.
It is an interesting post and now that pellius is here asking for advice, it would seem fitting that he explain his earlier accusations.

i have a questions for Chris while I'm here......have you always trained like a bber or have you tried other types of training,like  strongman or powerlifting?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2008, 11:22:16 PM »
You indeed have great genetics. You also have a level of drive and discipline that few of us could ever match. I've already heard some positive reviews of your DVD from those I know and respect. There seems to be a lot of info and tips that can benefit anyone (boiling your rice in green tea? Never thought of that but sounds great). I am placing my order today. And it always a pleasure to support a local boy.

Thank you for my reply but I think you know what I meant by my question. I'm sure you use a ton of supplements as most of us do but I was referring to the various OTC compounds that can be almost as effective as steroids. The plethora of prohormones on the market. So much hype. I have use anabolic steroids and see nothing wrong with it but recent events dictate that I now have to go the natural, or at least legal, route.

Is there any prohormone on the market that you think are worth a damn that could help an athlete or recreational bodybuilder build size and strenght? Life is short. Going to the gym on a regular basis as an adult with adult responsiblities does require some level of discipline and commitment. A lot of us have been at this for a while and experimented with various training protocols and are constantly tweaking it. I, as with most others, want to make the most of what we have and do whatever we can to improve and make our time in the gym more productive.

Any advice, tips and recommendations will be taken to heart. I'm already going to get
Tribestan just on your word alone.  I already use arginine and lysine pre workout.

Thank you again for your reply and for being on this board. This is a tough crowd and many have come and gone. I think Jay Cutler lasted about two months but I bet he still lurks every now and then.

Yes, my DVD is selling really well.  The reviews have been only positive.  Lots of info and secrets that I have been doing all these years are on the tape.  As for prohormones- don't have any clue, sorry.