Author Topic: Q&A with IFBB Pro Milos Sarcev  (Read 115272 times)

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Q&A with IFBB Pro Milos Sarcev
« Reply #200 on: July 18, 2008, 01:33:32 PM »
Milos,

Nice to have you posting on here.  I know you charge a lot of $ for your advice yet still give at least give the basic foundation and sometimes more on here and on your main board.  I also like the fact that you try to stop the BS with pro dosages etc.  A quick question, I don't expect a over-detailed answer as I know you charge $.  Anway, I have an idea from your Chad N. debate on how you like to use Insulin in the offseason 3X a day, but definately not ED.  Could you give an idea of how you think in terms of frequency and approx dosages insulin should be used in preparing for a show?  Thanks.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #202 on: July 21, 2008, 10:07:54 PM »
Milos, why would you take insulin before training? Wouldn't that risk going hypo or at best making you lethargic?

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: July 21, 2008, 10:51:59 PM »
Milos, why would you take insulin before training? Wouldn't that risk going hypo or at best making you lethargic?

I'm thinking that's why he uses that 3 stage hyper anabolic system to shuttle the nutrients into the muscle while training.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #204 on: July 22, 2008, 12:25:32 PM »
Milos, what do you recommend as a "fat burning" supp? Legel too.  We all know about ECA, CLen, T3 ,DNP.  But what about over the counter stuff like ALRI Venom, or Lipo6 etc... Are these products just garbage with a lot of caffeine to make you feel like something is happening or are they actually good. Do any of the pros touch this shit or do they stick to classic Clen and T3?

Hvala ti Milosevic , JA poštovati to

bigdarksnake

• Getbig II
« Reply #205 on: July 23, 2008, 03:43:58 PM »
Milos, thanks for posting here, and helping everyone out. I'm a big fan not just of your physique, or your mind but of how you handle yourself.

1.  What number of calories over maintenance levels (where you are not gaining or losing weight) should a natural bodybuilder go to, to gain mass without gaining too much fat? Lets say my maintenance calories are 3,000.

2.  Should a natural bodybuilder go on a "bulking" phase for maximum results (eating crazy amounts of calories, and disregarding the fat gain)? Or should a natty just go slightly over maintenance so he doesn't gain too much fat?

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: July 23, 2008, 09:41:13 PM »
If you can get a copy of his Secrets of the Pros DVD it's a good investment. For about 30 bucks you get a 2 hour and some change nutrition seminar packed with info he usualy charges the 500.00 for. As for his recommendations go to his website and read the thread "HI Milos I Have A Simple Question" It's in the Diet/Nutrition/Supplementation section. At about the 4 paragraph he states what he would recommend initally then you make the adjustments for yourself.

Milos, thanks for posting here, and helping everyone out. I'm a big fan not just of your physique, or your mind but of how you handle yourself.

1.  What number of calories over maintenance levels (where you are not gaining or losing weight) should a natural bodybuilder go to, to gain mass without gaining too much fat? Lets say my maintenance calories are 3,000.

2.  Should a natural bodybuilder go on a "bulking" phase for maximum results (eating crazy amounts of calories, and disregarding the fat gain)? Or should a natty just go slightly over maintenance so he doesn't gain too much fat?

bigdarksnake

• Getbig II
« Reply #207 on: July 24, 2008, 09:53:55 AM »
Thanks Big Dub!!! I will get the dvd.

If you can get a copy of his Secrets of the Pros DVD it's a good investment. For about 30 bucks you get a 2 hour and some change nutrition seminar packed with info he usualy charges the 500.00 for. As for his recommendations go to his website and read the thread "HI Milos I Have A Simple Question" It's in the Diet/Nutrition/Supplementation section. At about the 4 paragraph he states what he would recommend initally then you make the adjustments for yourself.

Croatian

• Getbig II
« Reply #208 on: July 26, 2008, 04:10:50 AM »
G'day Misko (dobar dan),

All the Best from Sydney (pozdrav i sve najbolje)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #209 on: July 26, 2008, 10:34:15 AM »
Sorry guys - last week was just too much to handle...

Johnnie Jackson is training with me twice a day + regular job...Be back soon...

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #210 on: July 26, 2008, 11:33:19 AM »

no prab milos.....:)

how is johnny looking?? And is his injury healed from that powerlifting meet he did not too long ago?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #211 on: July 26, 2008, 01:33:45 PM »

I just missed him the other day............Binias' cover looks awesome!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #212 on: July 27, 2008, 03:34:36 AM »

A little tribute

Something I used to watch for hours to an end on VHS when I started bodybuilding.

Very inspirational for me at that time...still today

Bellow is what I call spot on or as good as it gets...

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #213 on: July 27, 2008, 11:16:43 AM »
holy fucking !#"¤"¤%¤! that last video :o

absolutely perfect!
tank u jesus

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: July 29, 2008, 08:48:37 PM »

Just another posing routine I enjoyed doing...

Sorry guys I am so behind at work that I really need to catch up...and I am sorry that I am not here - answering questions...

However I will be back...soon...Coach - don't cry...I'll be back!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: July 29, 2008, 08:50:19 PM »
Actually - my favorite routine

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #216 on: July 29, 2008, 09:06:56 PM »

Just another posing routine I enjoyed doing...

Sorry guys I am so behind at work that I really need to catch up...and I am sorry that I am not here - answering questions...

However I will be back...soon...Coach - don't cry...I'll be back!
what do you do?
follow the arrows

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #217 on: July 29, 2008, 10:20:47 PM »
Hey Milos, just got my new Planet Muscle Magazine in the mail the other day- guess who's on the cover?  Congrats-awesome picture bro.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: July 31, 2008, 09:59:00 AM »
Hey Milos, just got my new Planet Muscle Magazine in the mail the other day- guess who's on the cover?  Congrats-awesome picture bro.

Thx Chris...it is only 12 years old...(photo on the cover...I look much better today - you know...)

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #219 on: July 31, 2008, 02:52:36 PM »
Thx Chris...it is only 12 years old...(photo on the cover...I look much better today - you know...)
It must be nice to still grace the covers of muscle mags even though you've been laying low for a while now.  That shows you how much people respect your opinion and physique.  I know I do! 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #220 on: August 03, 2008, 04:36:22 PM »
milos,

on the g & o this pic of you at 21 is posted

now it doesnt look like you had very big calves at that time. so it might be safe to say that you didnt have genetically big calves, like for example dorian?

knowing this, it would be interesting to hear what you did for calves as im sure you felt the need to something about this lagging bodypart.

(where as for example it's not very interesting to hear about what dorian, or any other with genetically great calves did, because they never had to struggle)

Z

migchain

• Getbig II
« Reply #221 on: August 03, 2008, 04:49:40 PM »
Hey Milos, thanks for answering our questions!

I´m a big fan. I´m going all the way from Brazil to watch Mr O contest in September, and I´ll stop by Fullerton to spend a few days at koloseum. I hope we can meet there.

I have a few questions:

Any news about the seminar you are planning to do at Olympia?

If i can remember, You told a few weeks ago you had tore your meniscus ( spell?).  is it true? Are you going to do the surgery?

I figured out that I tore my medial meniscus while playing soccer.  I haven´t played soccer for the last two years...  So, two months ago I was there with my friends...  weighting 220 lbs and running around playing soccer was not a good idea for me...  :( 

Because I´m going to stay for two weeks in the US  in September, classes at college and other stuff, I´m only be able to undergo surgery by December..

What would I do to be able to train my quads properly without worsen my problem?
Brazilian Bodybuilder

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #222 on: August 29, 2008, 11:44:55 PM »
Hi milos,

Q1.  what is the best essential amino acid (when buying and essential amino acids which one should we focus on having more in or what which amino acid is the most important and should be the most contained in a good essential amino acid

Q2.  can argenine be taken with glutamine, caffeine , ephedrine?  If not why each of them conflicts with argenine??

thanks

ASJChaotic

« Reply #223 on: August 31, 2008, 08:34:59 PM »
Hi Milos, I'm a big fan (BEEEEEEEG FAN) of you and your KNOWLEDGE  ;D
You feel that the best way to grow big is to WORK THE MUSCLE and FEED IT so
for your program what would be the frequency for training each bodypart?....for a natural
I do 5 working sets per bodypart and work my whole body ( ;Dnot a newb, it works for me ;D) 3-4 times a week in 90 minutes
I would love to try your program because last night I actually had a dream and it was about your giant sets hahahahahaha  ;D I kid you not bro, I swear
it's gonna be a "beach" to try it when the gym is busy though
would a natural person make good gains working with it and is there a website where the whole program is posted?
Thanks
and thanks for spending time on getbig  ;) forget about coach, we all know he is a retired retard  ;)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #224 on: August 31, 2008, 09:51:15 PM »
By the way Milos.......
would using Drop Sets be as good as using different exercises for the same muscle?
so instead of doing 5 different exercises one could do 5 Drop Sets ???
this is all very new to me, I have always trained in the 6-8 rep range and have always pushed my limits
because I thought exposing your muscle to stess beyond what it is used to caused growth...
so heavy weights and grinding teeth :-X
they said : (heavy weight causes intense muscular contractions which causes big muscle growth "not powerlifter heavy" :D)
until Jay Cutler comes along with "I don't lift heavy enough but I'm  #2 (NOW #1) in the F$&king world ;D"
and "people think it's about lifting heavy weights....it's not ::), it's all about working the muscle and feeding it"
and you and your concepts of giant sets and feeding the muscle
muscle growth is very Complexly Simple or Simply Complex  >:( >:( >:(