Author Topic: Official mesomorph aas drug test fund  (Read 8920 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: Official mesomorph aas drug test fund
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2008, 09:12:54 AM »
jeez not this shit again. ::)

I knoooooooooooow.

Year after year Meso causes this issue. One would think he was 300lbs shredded or something.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2008, 09:29:18 AM »

Your playing semantics, how many black kids do you know that can afford a sport like cycling growing up? Cycling is not even a mainstream sport in America. I'm not black, I have played a lot sports with black guys though.....and on the average they are better athletes. Thats not to say whites arent world class athletes, they are.

Again, blacks are only 6% of the us population, yet make up over 70 percent of the NFL and the NBA.

yes white ppl excel at swimming and hockey e.g cos im sure harlem doesnt have many 50m pools or 4,000 seater astroturf pitches.

to play basketball all u need is a hoop a wall and aball

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2008, 09:40:57 AM »
I knoooooooooooow.

Year after year Meso causes this issue. One would think he was 300lbs shredded or something.

Myseone has this effect as well.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2008, 09:44:36 AM »
As we all know mesomorph has been largely accused or using AAS. Well, why not put an end to all the speculation and have him do a drug test.  ;D

Maybe 240 or someone could make a paypal acc where all place their donations?

If enough people on here put atleast 10$ it could ammount to a good aas drug test :)

If he really is natural surely he wouldn't hesitate one secaond to make such a test. For free to!!

20$ here to start it off :D

Beating the test doesn't mean one is natural.

I can use testosteron suspension, and pass a drug test tommorow.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2008, 09:46:51 AM »
Some of the people here have such inferiority complexes lol..

It's pathetic.

As body88 pointed out, anyone who's lived in an urban area would know their share of ripped and moderately large black guys. If they were all juicing, then that would be a shitload of people.  ::) African Americans dominate most sports, so why is meso being in good shape so hard for you idiots to take it? You've obviously got no experience in judging the physical statures of others, and it seems as though the most you've seen of black dudes are on tv

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2008, 02:30:18 PM »
Some of the people here have such inferiority complexes lol..

It's pathetic.

so why is meso being in good shape so hard for you idiots to take it? You've obviously got no experience in judging the physical statures of others

Exactly, people really act like looking decent is impossible with gear. Same person ranting about Meso in the other thread, says I am not natty either. Um, ok - my genetics mean I don't get a '6 pack', and have tiny arms. So now you can't get a flat stomach and 10" arms without gear? It's a touch embarrassing, makes me wonder what some folks here look like - as anyone looking in shape is met with disbelief and accusations. Now we want to drug test a poster cause he is in shape? Dear god what's next?

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2008, 02:34:53 PM »
CQ you take steroids. Always the roiders are helping out the roiders and either saying they don't use or that the drugs are a tiny 'finishing touch' that don't make much difference ::) ::)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2008, 05:24:04 PM »
wow i just stumbled on this its  1:30 am here so this is arushed reply
like ive said before... I have no reason to lie.. Im 1000000000% natural

... everything i have said i could do i have posted by vid... or pic..
there is no gain for me to lie about that.. i dont do anything im not proud of so.. if i took steroids or anything .. i wouldnt hide it...
to the originator of this thread... im assuming your from the states...
i will be definetley in miami in the middle of september.. staying near miami beach ..
if your close by .. drop by.. we can train and you can do whatever test free
 8)
choice is an illusion

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2008, 05:28:06 PM »

there is no gain for me to lie about that.. i dont do anything im not proud of so.. if i took steroids or anything .. i wouldnt hide it...
i will be definetley in miami in the middle of september.. staying near miami beach ..
 8)

don't worry about it. You train hard, lift heavy and look great. You also back up claims which 99.999999999% here never do.

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2008, 05:28:20 PM »

8)

listem here mofo i will drive down to miami it aint shit for me to go on a roadtrip from south carolina shit ill pruve you aint no fuckin nondrug using sumbitch you is a crazy mofo sumbitch you tell me where and when you will meet to take a test shit you going down

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2008, 05:37:19 PM »
don't worry about it. You train hard, lift heavy and look great. You also back up claims which 99.999999999% here never do.
.. thanks for the compliment man...

choice is an illusion

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2008, 06:05:10 PM »
listem here mofo i will drive down to miami it aint shit for me to go on a roadtrip from south carolina shit ill pruve you aint no fuckin nondrug using sumbitch you is a crazy mofo sumbitch you tell me where and when you will meet to take a test shit you going down

your cortisol levels are hitting the roof
LOCAL GYM HERO

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2008, 07:19:17 PM »
your cortisol levels are hitting the roof
who asked you sumbitch i go down to miami aint shit for me

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2008, 02:06:55 AM »

HAHAHAHAHA...BUDDY YOU BETTA CHECK YOUR SOURCES AGAIN...WHITES ARE THE MINORITY IN AMERICA!!!!

Truth of the matter is whites are the MINORITY in america...why do you think whites are so afraid of the Black and Hispanic vote? How is it that Blacks are the MIDDLE CLASS in america (don't tell me you didn't know this?)? How is it Hispanics have a disposable income of 800 BILLION dollars and Black have a disposable income of 1 TRILLION DOLLARS!!! Are you dumb enough to believe that a little over 33 million Blacks (according to white polls) or any race for that matter would have that much in disposable income? They have it because their numbers are MUCH HIGHER than what white agencies report. Here is a fact that will curl your hair... the Black population of america, based on their income, would be considered THE EIGHTH RICHEST NATION ON THE PLANET!!!!! Now ain't that something!!!
The Hispanics also possess huge numbers in america and would in no wise be able to have a disposable income of 800 BILLION unless their numbers were great as well. California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Texas, Arizona ARE ALL MAJORITY HISPANIC STATES. In every state from the Mississippi river to the east coast are MAJORITY African American and even in the majority Hispanic states there are HUGE African American populaces and in the MAJORITY African American states there are HUGE Hispanic populaces...Ever ask yourself why so many commercials and advertising is aimed at African Americans and Hispanics? It is because they are the majority people in america and spend the most MONEY!!!!! BTW...hate to hurt your pipedreams, but the face of POVERTY in america is CAUCASIAN...this is OLD NEWS everyone is aware of that....

To address your superior athletes nonsense...Blacks are the SUPERIOR RACE and have always been. Why is it no white athlete is ever legitimized until they compete against a Black athlete??? because whites in power know the TRUTH. Every sport Blacks get involved in they soon excel and change the standard. Look at what two Black girls (Serena and Venus) did for tennis!!! Look at what Tiger Woods did for Golf!!! Debbie Thomas was the first Black female to win top awards and make it to the olympics for ice skating!!! And a Black female (first name Beverly forgot her last name) was the first to add back flips to the paralle bar and change the face of female gymnastics. Let's not even talk about what Blacks have done for basketball, football and baseball. It is so sad that this type of conversation is still being argued in this day and age, but it must be remembered that white racism has not abated at all and as long as whites feel they are superior (even though they have nothing to prove it) they will continue to downgrade and LIE on other races and foster these type of conversations/opinions.

Oh brother, "superior race." I wouldn't go there, I'll say blacks on average are better athletes then whites, but to call superior race based on sports is ridiculous and ignorant!

Also Tiger Woods is more asian then he's black so I wouldn't considered him black.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2008, 04:21:58 AM »
who asked you sumbitch i go down to miami aint shit for me

brutal gimmick.  ::)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2008, 05:59:16 AM »

8)

ok i belive you mate :)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2008, 06:13:42 AM »
E. African runners are the long distant winner. Diff genetics than West Africans.

The Kenyans also have more genetic diversity.

As for his naturalness, this matter can simply be resolved: Simply put up 5000 pounds if Mesomorph passes the test at an accredited lab of your choosing near where he lives.

There are tons and tons of natural guys in the carrib with the same build. Sorry guys, Meso just has better genetics and he probably looked better than most of you before even picking up a single weight. Most of the guys down there are doing push-ups, chins and dips for a year or two before setting foot in a gym and swimming for cardio. Also the diet is a lot of chicken and rice.

My opinion is that you really can't do legs right without going to the squat rack. And most black guys tend to do as much as possible at home before joining a gym so their legs never catch up. It's probably just that simple.

ja351

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2008, 06:25:54 AM »

HAHAHAHAHA...BUDDY YOU BETTA CHECK YOUR SOURCES AGAIN...WHITES ARE THE MINORITY IN AMERICA!!!!

Truth of the matter is whites are the MINORITY in america...why do you think whites are so afraid of the Black and Hispanic vote? How is it that Blacks are the MIDDLE CLASS in america (don't tell me you didn't know this?)? How is it Hispanics have a disposable income of 800 BILLION dollars and Black have a disposable income of 1 TRILLION DOLLARS!!! Are you dumb enough to believe that a little over 33 million Blacks (according to white polls) or any race for that matter would have that much in disposable income? They have it because their numbers are MUCH HIGHER than what white agencies report. Here is a fact that will curl your hair... the Black population of america, based on their income, would be considered THE EIGHTH RICHEST NATION ON THE PLANET!!!!! Now ain't that something!!!
The Hispanics also possess huge numbers in america and would in no wise be able to have a disposable income of 800 BILLION unless their numbers were great as well. California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Texas, Arizona ARE ALL MAJORITY HISPANIC STATES. In every state from the Mississippi river to the east coast are MAJORITY African American and even in the majority Hispanic states there are HUGE African American populaces and in the MAJORITY African American states there are HUGE Hispanic populaces...Ever ask yourself why so many commercials and advertising is aimed at African Americans and Hispanics? It is because they are the majority people in america and spend the most MONEY!!!!! BTW...hate to hurt your pipedreams, but the face of POVERTY in america is CAUCASIAN...this is OLD NEWS everyone is aware of that....

To address your superior athletes nonsense...Blacks are the SUPERIOR RACE and have always been. Why is it no white athlete is ever legitimized until they compete against a Black athlete??? because whites in power know the TRUTH. Every sport Blacks get involved in they soon excel and change the standard. Look at what two Black girls (Serena and Venus) did for tennis!!! Look at what Tiger Woods did for Golf!!! Debbie Thomas was the first Black female to win top awards and make it to the olympics for ice skating!!! And a Black female (first name Beverly forgot her last name) was the first to add back flips to the paralle bar and change the face of female gymnastics. Let's not even talk about what Blacks have done for basketball, football and baseball. It is so sad that this type of conversation is still being argued in this day and age, but it must be remembered that white racism has not abated at all and as long as whites feel they are superior (even though they have nothing to prove it) they will continue to downgrade and LIE on other races and foster these type of conversations/opinions.

I couldnt be bother reading all that BS, but Blacks win at everything, every the jail population, your a winner and you should never forget that....you will win 3 square meals a day, pasta...pasta and pasta.....but you can always ask for which sauce you will get each day, tomato or white.......WHAT NO BLACK SAUCE?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2008, 06:58:53 AM »
There are tons and tons of natural guys in the carrib with the same build. Sorry guys, Meso just has better genetics and he probably looked better than most of you before even picking up a single weight. Most of the guys down there are doing push-ups, chins and dips for a year or two before setting foot in a gym and swimming for cardio. Also the diet is a lot of chicken and rice.

I was not going to go here, but since it has been said. I assure you all Drkaje is correct. Meso is pure "Yardmon" as we say - simple.

Recall, we have our own indigenous folks the Taino, Gariufuna etc so have different genetics yet again. Also - culture, we are far more active and our diet is way healthier. Soda, going to dinner, deep frying food, junk food...things like that are not so big in our culture - if they happen at all. Fat men are soooo rare here, except for tourists, guys here naturally have good bodies. In my gym it was a standing joke, all my expat workers used to get so pissed with my local guys. Across the board my locals are were leaner, better frames, got results quicker and easier.

You go can go through a 'shanty' town [3rd world, a gym/supps is laughable, does not exist, ppl live in shacks] and you will see many good physiques - naturally.  I doubt Meso could like crap if he *tried*. I know my male family can't, some of my younger cousins lift nothing more then a spliff to their mouth and still are in shape, my dad is close to 70 still looks damn good. Genetics.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2008, 07:02:17 AM »
I was not going to go here, but since it has been said. I assure you all Drkaje is correct. Meso is pure "Yardmon" as we say - simple.

Recall, we have our own indigenous folks the Taino, Gariufuna etc so have different genetics yet again. Also - culture, we are far more active and our diet is way healthier. Soda, going to dinner, deep frying food, junk food...things like that are not so big in our culture - if they happen at all. Fat men are soooo rare here, except for tourists, guys here naturally have good bodies. In my gym it was a standing joke, all my expat workers used to get so pissed with my local guys. Across the board my locals are were leaner, better frames, got results quicker and easier.

You go can go through a 'shanty' town [3rd world, a gym/supps is laughable, does not exist, ppl live in shacks] and you will see many good physiques - naturally.  I doubt Meso could like crap if he *tried*. I know my male family can't, some of my younger cousins lift nothing more then a spliff to their mouth and still are in shape, my dad is close to 70 still looks damn good. Genetics.
>:(

got any younger sisters?
follow the arrows

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2008, 07:19:14 AM »
Maybe the meat he is eating is tainted? ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2008, 07:19:53 AM »
Supps in the Carrib are expensive due to crazy shipping costs. A protien shake in the gym cost 13EC. Curry chicken with rice and a steamed veggie cost 10EC.

I'd always laugh when people here would post a pic and claim 'ownership' of many getbiggers because most of the gym guys in Antigua made them look like total crap. As for legs, only the guys who compete really train legs seriously. Those guys would do as much as possible free (push ups, crunches, chip-ups) before spending hard earned money on a gym membership.