Author Topic: According to Bezerkfury, everyone in the United States saves at least 20k a year  (Read 6937 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
This is funny, BF, can you imagine what it would be like if people where not allowed to have negative opinions about various concepts put forth by Jewish groups; if we were to be held to every negative opinion equating to antisemitism?  Would that not be Jewish Supremism?  Yup...  I do Jews the honor of not treating them any differnet than me or anyone else and if there something I don't like, I say so. 

Where did I imply that Jews shouldn't be criticized?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Hahahaha! Like my Iraq point of view, this zionism thing cracks me up. It is what it is. Israel isn't going anywhere without taking 3/4 of the Middle East with them. Jews are no better than Muslims crying about wanting sharia law implemented wherever they are. The only difference is that the Jews don't take to blowing up people on buses to get their way. Don't bother referencing the Jewish terrorist organizations of fifty years ago because I'm talking about the now and the Muslims had just as many, if not more then.

To be honest, this world functions on war. I feel that whatever land is earned through war is yours. Israel fought off 1/2 a dozen countries to stay in that land. As far as I'm concerned it's theirs. Anyone saying they should give it back and leave is a hypocrite considering America is a country built on the same exact thing, much like most of Europe and the rest of the world. The only reason people have a problem with Israel doing it is because they're Jews, which boils down to religion being the root of all problems.

Call me a Jew for that or whatever. I prefer war monger, however.

And anyone that says the USA's problems with terrorists would go away if we stopped supporting Israel is a fucking idiot.

Allah Akbar!
dang... I was more saying that stuff to jab a funny at our past go around on this... I didn't really think we would go through it all again :D  Serious BF... I don't have much of an issue with you and I'm bustin your balls on the Jewish thing.  I have issues with zionism but that does not mean I want to see the state of Israel gone, that is not a solution. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Where did I imply that Jews shouldn't be criticized?

I don't want to criticise Jews, I want to be free to criticise Jewish Policies without being antisemitic.  That kind of accusation has been leveled toward me oh... about a billion times... I recognise even the slightest suggestion of it by now :)

Fury

• Getbig V
dang... I was more saying that stuff to jab a funny at our past go around on this... I didn't really think we would go through it all again :D  Serious BF... I don't have much of an issue with you and I'm bustin your balls on the Jewish thing.  I have issues with zionism but that does not mean I want to see the state of Israel gone, that that is not a solution. 

Hahaha, I'm not going into it again. I'm just felt like pointing out some reasoning. I've got nothing better to do. It's cloudy here so I can't launch fireworks and I've been drinking and eating since 11 am at two different picnics. Just shooting the shit as the day draws to a close.

I don't want to criticise Jews, I want to be free to criticise Jewish Policies without being antisemitic.  That kind of accusation has been leveled toward me oh... about a billion times... I recognise even the slightest suggestion of it by now :)

Nazi.

Fury

• Getbig V
In the spirit of the fourth.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Hahaha, I'm not going into it again. I'm just felt like pointing out some reasoning. I've got nothing better to do. It's cloudy here so I can't launch fireworks and I've been drinking and eating since 11 am at two different picnics. Just shooting the shit as the day draws to a close.

Nazi.

Cool...

Nazi :o  14/88 guy!!!!  BOOYA >:( >:( >:(  Just kidding lol :D

Fury

• Getbig V

Cool...

Nazi :o  14/88 ####!!!!  BOOYA >:( >:( >:(  Just kidding lol :D

Team Desert Fox!!!!!! Rommel was pretty cool for a Nazi.

Heil!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
My whole argument has nothing to do with the present. This guy was implying that no one could save $20k a year when he was here. He wasn't here when the economy went into the shitter.

Talking about saving $20k now and six to ten years ago are two completely different things.

yup...When the MIGHTY BILL CLINTON was in office I had extra money all the time...everyone had a job...and gas was $1.26 a gallon.

gtbro1

• Getbig V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Team Desert Fox!!!!!! Rommel was pretty cool for a Nazi.

Heil!
Na, I was kidding, that's not my thing honest lololol..

gtbro1

• Getbig V
She's 22, I'm 22. Suffice to say that in my opinion that's enough to warrant her sleeping with me.

that's a pretty good system of reasoning.  :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Bagels, Cream Cheese and Lox...
I hate the State.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
You think I could win her over with my pro-destruction of Islam stance? She looks like that type of girl.

As the politics board female rep, I am going to say a huge no. We tend to be more into peace, love, kittens stuff like that not warmongering talk. I would even say the dreaded 'hows the weather' may be better then war talk.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Oh good grief.   ::)  Sounds like someone lacks a little self confidence.  Constant attack threads.   

And BF is right:  quit calling yourself an "academic."  You're not.  You teach ESL in a foreign country.  You're a missionary, not an academic.  Nothing wrong with that. 

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
working less than 30 hours a week.

Now I am a poor man and that is a lot of money for me.

But I wonder how true is that statement of his?

Would most people agree and virtually everyone in the USA saves at least that much working less than 30 hours a week? I always thought the US was the land of credit card debt and loan debt?

I would love to hear peoples' opinions on this because I have some pretty smart friends in the USA who don't save that much and have good jobs and usually work 50+ hours a week and are still paying off debt on credit cards and loans.

So I realise that saving 20k a year isn't much but is Bezerk right? Virtually everyone saves that much working less than 30 hours a week in the USA?

Discuss...

i work 35-40 hours/week (i run my own biz) and i think im saving more than that a year :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Ok geniuses...forget this shit I need some help. My redneck neighbor and his idiot band have been blowing off gobs of fireworks. He has a garage full of them...and boys I am not exaggerating. Two idiots were shooting them at each other earlier. The chief of police lives 3 doors up and the captain lives across the street. Nobody cares.....he's blowing up all kinds of shit..I'm rapidly going into flashback mode. The dogs are freaking. I have an 80lbs golden in my lap as I type this. I couldn't even leave this weekend because I was worried about the house. I have para flare and red paper crap all over the place. I hate this guy...he is the guy u don't want to live next to. We hate each other, guy is a monster douche. The damm cops roll by and wave. If this keeps up I'm camoing up and I think I might take him out. Its like goddamm Basra right now....

I would say pack everyone up (dog too) and head to the beach (which we're about to do).   :)  Seriously, even though they're ignoring it, I'd call the police.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
i work 35-40 hours/week (i run my own biz) and i think im saving more than that a year :)
I hate you >:( I spend almost twice that >:(  I hate myslelf...  fuck this.. >:(

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Oh good grief.   ::)  Sounds like someone lacks a little self confidence.  Constant attack threads.   

And BF is right:  quit calling yourself an "academic."  You're not.  You teach ESL in a foreign country.  You're a missionary, not an academic.  Nothing wrong with that. 

Beach Bum, you have been called out multiple times for being a pathogical liar; you have nothing to contribute here. Ferme la bouche!

And remember, you believe in talking snakes and rib women.... ::)
I hate the State.

benz

• Getbig V
I hate you >:( I spend almost twice that >:(  I hate myslelf...  fuck this.. >:(

life isnt exactly cheap here, but yeah i've built a biz that is running smooth thanks to chineses lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Beach Bum, you have been called out multiple times for being a pathogical liar; you have nothing to contribute here. Ferme la bouche!

And remember, you believe in talking snakes and rib women.... ::)

::)  Whatever you say weirdo.  You're not an academic.  Do you even know what that word means?      

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

That's good. Mostly depends on what you have studied. If I could go back I would have slightly altered the trajectory of my studies into something more marketable. Oh well.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
::)  Whatever you say weirdo.  You're not an academic.  Do you even know what that word means?      

You're right. You are. You are a college professor. What subject do you teach?
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
You're right. You are. You are a college professor. What subject do you teach?

What does the word "academic" mean? 

benz

• Getbig V
That's good. Mostly depends on what you have studied. If I could go back I would have slightly altered the trajectory of my studies into something more marketable. Oh well.

I think its not all about what you studied but the family behind you. I studied business & economy, but without my parents support i would have never be able to start a biz since the banks do not support people at all here.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I think its not all about what you studied but the family behind you. I studied business & economy, but without my parents support i would have never be able to start a biz since the banks do not support people at all here.

So you were only able to succeed through your parents help? Shame on you... ;)
I hate the State.