Author Topic: Flex Wheeler - 1993 Arnold Classic - PICS !!!  (Read 26042 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: Flex Wheeler - 1993 Arnold Classic - PICS !!!
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2008, 12:07:44 AM »
Great delts, round muscle, and very long bellies with small joints. Add some synthol, which everyone was doing anyway, but the intellegent were discreet, and there you go.
Say what you will, but the guy was looking unlike anything anyone had ever seen.
Labrada still looked pretty good next to him though.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2008, 01:07:26 AM »
The screencaps clearly show that he didn't have calf implants...You can't flex a implant, because they would always looked flexed. With Flex like any normal calf, there is a "unflexed", and then there is "flexed"

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2008, 01:13:00 AM »
The 93 Arnold Classic was one of the best ever bodybuilding contests IMO.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2008, 01:15:46 AM »
The 93 Arnold Classic was one of the best ever bodybuilding contests IMO.

To bad you can't find a full video of it. I swear Arnold or who-ever has the rights to the Arnol Classic could make a killing on selling the DVD's, especially since this is the 20th anniversary of the Arnold classic

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2008, 02:48:04 AM »
93 Flex = The best physique ever standing on a stage. Period!

spinnis

« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2008, 03:48:30 AM »
Looks like a swimmer

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2008, 04:27:12 AM »
he looks unbeliveable on those pics...until the picture next to paul dillet, then only paul does so on....

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2008, 04:50:49 AM »

Great contribution as always Arce!  :D
Q

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2008, 05:35:53 AM »
LOL, you're the first to mention "gay" and you accuse others? LOL.

I have the tape for the 99 Mr. O and Kevin said during production, videos have added sharpness and contrast. That goes for every bodybuilder on video.

He also mentioned quotes and eye witnesses are better than pics. I posted 40 + quotes from eye witnesses and none of the nuthuggers even dared to counter it with any quotes. The people words that I quoted carries weight, while your word couldn't even carry a straw. I'm still waiting on the quotes, LOL.

Sorry, try again  ;D

Shut up fan-boy you were owned by Horton and so was Hulkster all you have let is tears

I don't need 40 quotes all I need is the ones from Coleman himself

Oh snap pwned again move along fan-boy this topic was done eons ago by me keep trying to follow the leader  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2008, 05:37:42 AM »
  except the Olympia

Well he competed in all the spring shows by the Olympia is body was screaming no more first Olympia a second place most guys will never see second

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2008, 05:44:58 AM »
Flex looked incredible but looks beat against Paul Dillet from the front. Obviously, it was a different story from the rear.  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2008, 06:16:42 AM »
Shut up fan-boy you were owned by Horton and so was Hulkster all you have let is tears

Oh snap pwned again move along fan-boy this topic was done eons ago by me keep trying to follow the leader  ;)

hahahahahahaha

what a stupid pathetic response!

ND still can't deal with the way ronnie looked in 99. Thats why his only way around it is to insist that all screencaps and all videos are photoshopped, in a global international conspiracy to keep dorian from being crushed by 99 Ronnie~! ::)

it keeps him up every night!
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2008, 06:22:13 AM »
hahahahahahaha

what a stupid pathetic response!

ND still can't deal with the way ronnie looked in 99. Thats why his only way around it is to insist that all screencaps and all videos are photoshopped, in a global international conspiracy to keep dorian from being crushed by 99 Ronnie~! ::)

it keeps him up every night!

What else would everyone expect you to say? you're wrong? lol fuck Ronnie 1999 he was overrated compared to 2001 and not as dry or hard NO ONE of any intelligence says 1999 is his best showing NO ONE just you and Bizzy who created the screencaps

screencaps YOU have been using are photoshopped its a closed case , the guy who did them admitted it lol

Hulkster = bitch

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2008, 06:30:35 AM »
I'd like to see some comparison with Haney on those photos.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2008, 06:32:24 AM »
LOL so did ForcedReps, Iceman and Bizzy all independently photoshop their caps despite posting them months apart?

::)

did Joe Weider himself personally adjust and touch up every video tape and DVD of 99?

LOL ::)

your conspiracy theory is pathetic and stupid, like most conspiracy theories..

ND probably believes Aliens crashed landed at Roswell and man has never landed on the moon..LOL

wouldn't surprise me one bit. :-\

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2008, 06:36:22 AM »
LOL so did ForcedReps, Iceman and Bizzy all independently photoshop their caps despite posting them months apart?

did Joe Weider himself personally adjust and touch up every video tape and DVD of 99?

LOL ::)

your conspiracy theory is pathetic and stupid, like most conspiracy theories..

ND probably believes Aliens crashed landed at Roswell and man has never landed on the moon..LOL

wouldn't surprise me one bit. :-\

Bizzy admitted photoshopping the screencaps you used and you knowing this STILL continued to use them , a professional graphic artist exposed Bizzy for photoshopping the pics , you STILL continued to use them , Kevin Horton one of the best professional bodybuilding photographers in the industry exposed you and Bizzy for the frauds you are and you stopped using them for a brief time lol

you're busted so is bizzy fuck forcedreps his opinion means dick compared to Kevin Horton

Hulkster = busted  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2008, 06:42:52 AM »
Joe Weider must have been pretty busy adjusting all those 99 olympia DVDs and VHS tapes LOL

he must have paid off McGough to highlight 99 and rightfully ignore 98 in his olympia article too.

LOL

give me a break..

:-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2008, 06:44:00 AM »
He was very good that year, but not enough to beat Yates.

qiniz

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2008, 07:31:34 AM »
Joe Weider must have been pretty busy adjusting all those 99 olympia DVDs and VHS tapes LOL

he must have paid off McGough to highlight 99 and rightfully ignore 98 in his olympia article too.

LOL

give me a break..

what the hell is wrong with you?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2008, 07:32:18 AM »

LOL

give me a break..

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.msg2534946#msg2534946

Bizzy who claimed he didn't know anything about the sharpening tool until the graphic artist said something , exposed for being a out & out liar seeing he was using it last year lol

First pic Bizzy admitting he ' adjusts ' the lighting as well lol

the pics under that Kevin Horton exposing Hulkster so knowingly posting photoshopped pics lol

qiniz

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2008, 07:36:32 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.msg2534946#msg2534946

Bizzy who claimed he didn't know anything about the sharpening tool until the graphic artist said something , exposed for being a out & out liar seeing he was using it last year lol

First pic Bizzy admitting he ' adjusts ' the lighting as well lol

the pics under that Kevin Horton exposing Hulkster so knowingly posting photoshopped pics lol

what the hell is wrong with both of you?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2008, 07:52:25 AM »
what the hell is wrong with both of you?

nothing is wrong with me.

its only ND and his two bitches who feel that all screencaps and footage of Ronnie Coleman in 1999 is faked. only because it is so much better than their hero dorian yates.. ::)

he has serious insecurity problems, as we can see.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2008, 07:57:54 AM »
nothing is wrong with me.

its only ND and his two bitches who feel that all screencaps and footage of Ronnie Coleman in 1999 is faked. only because it is so much better than their hero dorian yates.. ::)

he has serious insecurity problems, as we can see.

You keep insisting we're calling the screencaps ' fake ' thats another one of your blatant lies ( like the quotes you made up ) they're not fake they're just photoshopped  ;)

they're based on actually screencaps but the lighting was adjusted as well as the contrast & hue as well as the saturation oh and then to top it all off the sharpening tool was added lol

so please stop lying , then again its all you know lol screencaps , made up quotes lol

Hulkster = tool

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2008, 10:20:49 AM »

I also have a quote from yates stating Ronnie would win at their best and a quote from Ronnie stating he would beat the top bodybuilders that came before him.

Now where does that leave you? LOL  ;D

I'm still waiting on the so called "greatest bodybuilder of all-time" yates quotes that you nuthuggers keep talking about.

Until you find them, keep that shyt hole you call a mouth shut.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2008, 10:24:09 AM »
I also have a quote from yates stating Ronnie would win at their best and a quote from Ronnie stating he would beat the top bodybuilders that came before him.

Now where does that leave you? LOL  ;D

I'm still waiting on the so called "greatest bodybuilder of all-time" yates quotes that you nuthuggers keep talking about.

Until you find them, keep that shyt hole you call a mouth shut.

No you don't you're a liar plain & simple

your poor comprehension skills leave a lot to be desired run along kid you and Hulkster and the rest of camp-moron have been exposed for the dolts you are.  ;)

oh and it doesn't matter of anyone considers Dorian the Greatest of All-time all that matters is The Greatest of All-time said on three occasions he couldn't beat Dorian oh snap

iceman = owned